PDA

View Full Version : Obama Churchs used to ask God to answer Prayers, Now this one prays to Obama..watch

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 08:50 AM
This is creepy. Very very creepy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.weaselzippers.net/.a/6a00e008c6b4e588340120a5a8c758970b-320wi

Fish
09-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Yes it's scary.... like we've seen it before with other loons....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-y2QghS2gU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-y2QghS2gU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 08:59 AM
mmmmmmmm mmm mmmmm

ROFL

wild1
09-29-2009, 09:08 AM
Summary?

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes it's scary.... like we've seen it before with other loons....

Equally creepy.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-29-2009, 09:15 AM
C'mon the guys in riot gear are here to protect the new Lords, par for the course.

MikeTheWildcat
09-29-2009, 09:36 AM
One group is praying for Bush, the other group is praying TO Obama. Praying to Obama is just creepy. Of course the far left wants little kids to sing to "Dear Leader" Obama.

Taco John
09-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Wow. "Deliver us Obama."

Nobody could have guessed that things would get this wierd. They are literally praying to a political leader.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 09:56 AM
One group is praying for Bush, the other group is praying TO Obama. Praying to Obama is just creepy. Of course the far left wants little kids to sing to "Dear Leader" Obama.

Exactly. It's like when Bunyon posted a link to school kids singing happy birthday to Reagan like that was identical to the mmmmm mmm mmmm song.

Moonbats don't want to look at this, it's too painful. Either that or they are brain damaged.

MikeTheWildcat
09-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Exactly. It's like when Bunyon posted a link to school kids singing happy birthday to Reagan like that was identical to the mmmmm mmm mmmm song.

Moonbats don't want to look at this, it's too painful. Either that or they are brain damaged.

The left has drank too much Kool-Aid. And now they want the rest of us to drink it also, NO THANKS!

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 10:10 AM
KoolAide????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3QqO8EXd-II/SsDhF6EVvtI/AAAAAAAAsqk/Pm1DKOZFFgA/s400/Kool+Aid.png

wild1
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Wow. "Deliver us Obama."

Nobody could have guessed that things would get this wierd. They are literally praying to a political leader.

Kneel before caesar.

MikeTheWildcat
09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
KoolAide????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3QqO8EXd-II/SsDhF6EVvtI/AAAAAAAAsqk/Pm1DKOZFFgA/s400/Kool+Aid.png

:BLVD:

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 10:16 AM
The left has drank too much Kool-Aid. And now they want the rest of us to drink it also, NO THANKS!

Faced with reality, it's made them delusional. It's gotta be overwhelming for alot of them that they actually believed in the jackass and voted for him.

I mean, whats it gotta be like; the whole world is laughing at you.

MikeTheWildcat
09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Faced with reality, it's made them delusional. It's gotta be overwhelming for alot of them that they actually believed in the jackass and voted for him.

It is hard for some people to accept that they have been had.

ROYC75
09-29-2009, 10:22 AM
What ? Obots can't pray to their leader ?

What's wrong with you guys.

Yes, FTR the Obots pray to Obama for deliverance, the other church prayed to God for helping Bush.

Nice try liberal loons.

Jilly
09-29-2009, 10:25 AM
You guys are ignorant, they are saying Deliver Us, O God.

***SPRAYER
What ? Obots can't pray to their leader ?

What's wrong with you guys.

Yes, FTR the Obots pray to Obama for deliverance, the other church prayed to God for helping Bush.

Nice try liberal loons.

You don't expect an eggbat to look at something at face value and make a judgement call, do you? That would require principles.

ROYC75
KoolAide????

ROFL Awesome, wonder if they have an Obama Fruit Punch or Loony Bird drink ?

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 10:26 AM

Here comes the Queen of the Eggbats!

ROFL

Jilly
09-29-2009, 10:27 AM

ROFL

Yes. Bow to me.

ROYC75
09-29-2009, 10:28 AM

That well could be, after listening to it again, block out the Obama and listen. It's one or the other, just not sure, draw your own conclusions.

Fish
09-29-2009, 10:42 AM

Ha ha.... she's right. Obama haters just got owned...

I'll bet a dozen folks in this thread have already sent e-mails to other people to be outraged about this clip too...

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 10:45 AM

Jilly, listen again i dont think so...

Jilly
09-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Jilly, listen again i dont think so...

Yeah, I've listened to it a few times and it sounds like O God to me, but you can draw your own conclusion.

bkkcoh
09-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Wow. "Deliver us Obama."

I think it should be "deliver us from Obama"

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 10:55 AM

ROFL

Jilly's cool

Reaper16
09-29-2009, 10:57 AM
You know what? They ARE saying "O, God." Well, one person close to the camera seems to be saying Obama. Either that or he says "God" a half-second later than anyone else which gives the impression of an extra syllable.

Most likely, they are all saying O, God. Another possibility is that the cameraperson is saying Obama because it is his/her intent to paint the rally as Obama worship (which would explain why an organization called Naked Emperor News got a hold of the video).

Jilly
09-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Jilly's cool

thank you!!! You're not bad either!

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Hear our cry, Obama, mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
09-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Dear Leader, Great Uniter, Patron Saint of Empty Suits we petition thee for divine intervention. Lead us not into prosperity, and deliver us from freedom.
Amen.

Fish
09-29-2009, 11:55 AM
How amusing and ironic is it that the Obama haters are the ones that actually confused Obama with God?

vailpass
09-29-2009, 11:59 AM
How amusing and ironic is it that the Obama haters are the ones that actually confused Obama with God?

Almost as amusing as watching obama supporters have try to defend and explain the utter failure that is his presidency to date.
And I say that with zero satisfaction. Above all else I want whoever is POTUS to get this great nation back on track.

Fish
09-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Almost as amusing as watching obama supporters have try to defend and explain the utter failure that is his presidency to date.
And I say that with zero satisfaction. Above all else I want whoever is POTUS to get this great nation back on track.

You expected a politician to get this great nation back on track? I think I've identified a flaw in your thought process....

KILLER_CLOWN
09-29-2009, 01:05 PM
You expected a politician to get this great nation back on track? I think I've identified a flaw in my thought process....

fyp.

InChiefsHell
09-29-2009, 01:14 PM
The video has been taken down...could be that they figured out that indeed they were not praying to Obama. I don't know, I haven't see the video...

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 01:40 PM
The video has been taken down...could be that they figured out that indeed they were not praying to Obama. I don't know, I haven't see the video...

Here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSvifuYAVQI dunno. I can't understand it at all. It sounds like only 2 syllables to me, not 3, Leading me to believe it is indeed "Oh, God".

The only two things I would take umbrage to is they say "the prophet Martin Luther King, Jr." Of course, not knowing their religion, I can't blast the idea. The other is that somehow healthcare is a mandated right - IMO, the bastardization of the Constitution has gone on much too long.

It is like visiting a hotel over the course of a few decades. The first time you go, you know you have to pay for laundry service, turn down service, the minibar, the gym, etc etc. Over the course of those decades, they start offering free amenities and up the price to stay there. No longer do you have to pay to walk the treadmill, having starch in your collars, or the sheets tucked tightly. Our Constitution should not be an amenities list.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
You expected a politician to get this great nation back on track? I think I've identified a flaw in your thought process....

Now there you go again like th eggbat you are, creating a fictitious narrative. We didn't expect any magic from B.O.

You did. The media did. And you told everbody that he was the messiah. 8 months later and it's pretty obvious to everybody who's paying attention that this guy is a complete fraud who's probably going to get us all killed.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Now there you go again like th eggbat you are, creating a fictitious narrative. We didn't expect any magic from B.O.

You did. The media did. And you told everbody that he was the messiah. 8 months later and it's pretty obvious to everybody who's paying attention that this guy is a complete fraud who's probably going to get us all killed.

I don't think we will all be killed. I do think our nation will be weakened substantially - kowtowing for four years will literally bring us to our knees. And I think we will be worse off financially as a nation.

Fish
09-29-2009, 01:54 PM

Ha ha... Shit Prayer... I really do feel sorry for you. Trying to tell others what they thought and what their expectations were? Sure pal.

Why don't you stick with worrying about the Bad Black Man coming to get you and I'll continue to think for myself.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Ha ha... Shit Prayer... I really do feel sorry for you. Trying to tell others what they thought and what their expectations were? Sure pal.

Why don't you stick with worrying about the Bad Black Man coming to get you and I'll continue to think for myself.

:LOL:

Jilly
09-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soSvifuYAVQI dunno. I can't understand it at all. It sounds like only 2 syllables to me, not 3, Leading me to believe it is indeed "Oh, God".

The only two things I would take umbrage to is they say "the prophet Martin Luther King, Jr." Of course, not knowing their religion, I can't blast the idea. The other is that somehow healthcare is a mandated right - IMO, the bastardization of the Constitution has gone on much too long.

It is like visiting a hotel over the course of a few decades. The first time you go, you know you have to pay for laundry service, turn down service, the minibar, the gym, etc etc. Over the course of those decades, they start offering free amenities and up the price to stay there. No longer do you have to pay to walk the treadmill, having starch in your collars, or the sheets tucked tightly. Our Constitution should not be an amenities list.

The liturgy itself is taken from Jeremiah 8:22, and it's not an unknown liturgy in many denominations. The liturgy says, "O God." People hear what they want to hear.

RJ
09-29-2009, 02:58 PM
The liturgy itself is taken from Jeremiah 8:22, and it's not an unknown liturgy in many denominations. The liturgy says, "O God." People hear what they want to hear.

In fairness, they were hearing what the subtitles told them to hear.

They were duped.

Taco John
09-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I'll give them the benefit of a doubt. Maybe the video was being decietful and using autosuggestion. It's not there now, so either they got forced down, or they took it down themselves.

It's hard for me to believe that they'd be saying Obama - even though I just saw it and thought that's what they're saying. I mean... that's out there.

Surely they weren't.

Saul Good
09-29-2009, 06:23 PM
I'll give them the benefit of a doubt. Maybe the video was being decietful and using autosuggestion. It's not there now, so either they got forced down, or they took it down themselves.

It's hard for me to believe that they'd be saying Obama - even though I just saw it and thought that's what they're saying. I mean... that's out there.

Surely they weren't.

It sounded more like Obama than God to me until the 1:45 mark. That sounded like "God". I'm not 100% sure either way. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it seems strange that they would say, "Deliver us Oh God." Normally, if that was the reference, I would expect them to say "Oh Lord" rather than "Oh God".

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:23 PM

Ooooooookay Daaaaaaveeeeey.

greg63
09-29-2009, 10:32 PM
This is creepy. Very very creepy.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw2HP4MWDss&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

http://www.weaselzippers.net/.a/6a00e008c6b4e588340120a5a8c758970b-320wi

"This video has been removed by the user."

...Wonder why?

AndChiefs
09-29-2009, 10:43 PM

I didn't watch and just listened...I definitely heard God on the first response but it definitely sounded like Obama on the second and third. The fourth and fifth I didn't hear either. I couldn't say for sure though.

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 04:44 AM

The Grand Wizard is calling other people delusional? Pretty hilarious. Where's this weekends cross burning?
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy
09-30-2009, 04:48 AM
The Grand Wizard is calling other people delusional? Pretty hilarious. Where's this weekends cross burning?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's at his mom's house. Would probably be at his but since he lost his job and that damned obama won't bail him out he's lost his house. Frigging moonbats.

InChiefsHell
09-30-2009, 05:31 AM
just listened to it, and it's weird, it sounds like early on there are some in the crowd actually saying Obama, but by the last few it sounds like Oh God.

Not conclusive in any case.

HonestChieffan
09-30-2009, 08:01 AM
The video is creepy but then there is some background on this outfit where this took place that should make a few Catholics a bit upset...

Hear Our Cry, Obama?
September, 29, 2009 — http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/
Another disturbing Obama cult video has been uncovered by Naked Emperor News, and posted at Breitbart TV. This one took place last December, as community organizers led by the “Gamaliel Foundation” seemingly prayed to The Won.

This resembles the General Intercessions/Prayers of the Faithful portion of a Catholic Mass. It is in question whether or not they are praying to Obama, or God. Sometimes I clearly hear Obama, sometimes I hear Oh God. I wonder if it was supposed to be God, but a few people were saying Obama? What is also disturbing to me is the blatant politicization of what appears to be a Catholic service.

It turns that the co-founder of The Gamaliel Foundation is a former Jesuit priest:

Gregory Galluzzo, a former Jesuit priest, is the Executive Director of the Gamaliel Foundation. In 1980 Galluzzo co-founded, along with his wife Mary Gonzalez, a Chicago Latino activist organization called the United Neighborhood Organization (UNO). Today, Ms. Gonzalez is the Gamaliel Foundation’s Director of Western Territory. UNO, also modeled after Alinsky’s methods, is known for using aggressive organizing and confrontational tactics to push for change.

The Gamaliel Network receives much of its funding from the leftist group Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD). Yet according to the Roman Catholic Faithful website, GF’s “goals and philosophies are at fundamental odds with Church teaching.” GF endorses “scriptural relativism“and “encourage[s] a wide range of scriptural interpretations.”

FYI to you Catholic readers: The Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD), the annual collection authorized by the U.S. Catholic Bishops is also credited with helping to establish ACORN with millions of dollars of donations from the unsuspecting faithful.

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops cut off funding to ACORN last November, citing allegations of corruption at the organization. But money to other Alinsky-style groups has not been terminated.

They had supported ACORN’s illegal activities for many years, and still fund the Gamaliel Foundation, as well as other lefty groups. I am thoroughly disgusted.

See Michelle Malkin for more on the Gamaliel Foundation.

More from Breitbart:

The Gamaliel National Clergy Caucus held “a New Orleans style funeral procession as they deliver a casket symbolizing the death of old ways of providing health care and pray for a new day for health care in America.”