PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues A better idea than flu vaccines!

BucEyedPea
09-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey! The Placenta Pack sounds really good! Why can't our govt provide us with such goodies?

In trendy neighborhoods of Tokyo customers are lining up for vitamin injections that promise to improve health and beauty.

These intravenous vitamin "drips" are part of the latest quick-fix, health fad catching on in Japan: the I.V. cafe.

Each drip pack contains saline solution and specific vitamins and minerals to target a particular health aliment or beauty concern.

"I used to take vitamin supplements, but changed to the I.V. drip because I feel the effects more quickly," a 20-something woman at the Tenteki 10 Café told CNN. She said she receives specific injections to get better skin, burn fat and boost her energy.

There are 10 different varieties to choose from at Tenteki. The "orange" variety touts anti-aging properties, loaded with antioxidants. The "placenta pack" is said to help rejuvenate and ease muscle stiffness.

Prices range from $20-$30 per injection, and nurses see about 30–40 people each day. Their most common patients are Japanese businessmen who work in the same office building.

"I see a lot of businessmen who say they don't have time to sleep. They can't take a break from working and get the vitamin drip for an extra kick of energy," a Tenteki nurse told CNN.

SNR
09-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Do they have an injection in that pack to heal my broken marriage?

BucEyedPea
09-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Do they have an injection in that pack to heal my broken marriage?

Were you using a condom? Because the doctor on Spike TV when they have Manswers on is that those prevent the calming hormones from male semen from entering the woman....making her irritable.