PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sad that this is so spot on

HonestChieffan
09-30-2009, 11:58 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PxZyE6Jgabo/SsNvRK_jskI/AAAAAAAAIWY/7F84wNMUIRs/s400/theo3.jpg

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Eh, it is a short stop (less than 7 hours).

And I don't mind him taking time off and keeping a fresh mind.

However, I do take umbrage to the fact that he took a vacation 2 weeks ago while stating he needed more time to ascertain Afghanistan while he has been campaigning for 7 years that we need more troops.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:01 PM
All in all though, it is a funny cartoon

wild1
09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
However, I do take umbrage to the fact that he took a vacation 2 weeks ago while stating he needed more time to ascertain Afghanistan while he has been campaigning for 7 years that we need more troops.

bingo

thecoffeeguy
09-30-2009, 12:28 PM
He is a joke, plain and simple.

TFG
09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
When W took over, those Iranian facilities either existed or were under construction. Iran, Pakistan, India, NK, and many other "problem" countries can get nuke if they want to try. Nuke is 60 year old tech.

In 2001, Iran re-elected "moderate" Rafsanjani, clearly now a documented enemy of Ahmadinejad, and had not done anything problematic since the initial post-Shah revolution. Our national interest in Iran was to NOT DO anything that might toss Rafsanjani out of office and put a radical like Ahmadinejad in. On 911, Iran was arming and funding The Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, which was at war with The Taliban and hence AQ too. In response to 911, W sent a puny 7k force to Afghan, barely enough to take and hold Kabul and Khandahar, much less track down and kill "not a priority" Osama (spotted at Tora Bora). After deploying our heroes in uniform in Afghan (way too few of them...), W then places Iran on the BS "Axis of Evil," flipping off The Northern Alliance and destroying any chance we in the US had of exploiting an "anti-Taliban" Afghan alliance. We have NO ALLIES in Afghan because W flipped off Iran to appease David Frum and other Zionists. After we invaded Iraq with 20 fold more troops than were allocated to Afghanistan, the Iranian media showed Iraqi Sunnis blow up Iraqi Shia mosques while we told the "liberated" Shias they could not arm themselves to stop the mosque attacks. THAT is why Ahmadinejad won in 2005 over Rafsanjani - because of W's friggin treason. That is also when those "liberated" Shias became "insurgents armed by Iran" according to FIXED, and the Sunnis all became "Al Qaeda," to get you, the treasonous US dumbphuck to see 911 where it wasn't - in Iraq.

FIXED NOISE exists to get the US to invade Iran. The complete circle of treason that was the War on Exclusively Anti-Israel Terror would be to have us make our terror "not a priority" (check - he's still alive and the Afghan war is a disaster as W intended it to be) and attack those actually at war with those behind 911 on 911 - Iran. The treason of the W Presidency and sellout John McCaipac would only be completed by changing the name of our country to "States United to serve Israel and punk anyone who doesn't like that and/or has an IQ over 30."

cookster50
09-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Israel's fault. You are all stupid zionist monkey brains. Israel's fault. You are all stupid zionish monkey brains.

FYP

TFG
09-30-2009, 12:55 PM
FYP

One of the truly sad reminders of the damage W did to the causes of the GOP, conservatism, and the future prosperity of the US was to "re-make" the GOP with treasonous invalid FIXED NOISE sub 30 IQ birdbrains like you. Thanks for the verification...

Baby Lee
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Go to Ben Laden for your collars, he makes a nice collar.

TFG
09-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Go to Ben Laden for your collars, he makes a nice collar.

Speak English, if you can.

W made Osama BIN Laden "not a priority." I actually wanted him to be THE PRIORITY, but I support the US, not Israel... like you and W did...

Baby Lee
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Speak English, if you can.

W made Osama BIN Laden "not a priority." I actually wanted him to be THE PRIORITY, but I support the US, not Israel... like you and W did...

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Roflcopter.jpg

Taco John
09-30-2009, 02:50 PM
I think having the Olympics in America would be a good idea. I just wish it was Portland that was getting them, not Chicago. Who doesn't want that investment in infrastructure?

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Israel's fault. You are all stupid zionist monkey brains. Israel's fault. You are all stupid zionish monkey brains....

ROFL

banyon
09-30-2009, 06:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Saul Good
09-30-2009, 07:20 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This type of thing is why it was so hard for me to not like him.

Calcountry
09-30-2009, 07:26 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PxZyE6Jgabo/SsNvRK_jskI/AAAAAAAAIWY/7F84wNMUIRs/s400/theo3.jpgThere is a problem with that pic, they flew there on separate Jumbo jets.

Calcountry
09-30-2009, 07:29 PM
When W took over, those Iranian facilities either existed or were under construction. Iran, Pakistan, India, NK, and many other "problem" countries can get nuke if they want to try. Nuke is 60 year old tech.

In 2001, Iran re-elected "moderate" Rafsanjani, clearly now a documented enemy of Ahmadinejad, and had not done anything problematic since the initial post-Shah revolution. Our national interest in Iran was to NOT DO anything that might toss Rafsanjani out of office and put a radical like Ahmadinejad in. On 911, Iran was arming and funding The Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, which was at war with The Taliban and hence AQ too. In response to 911, W sent a puny 7k force to Afghan, barely enough to take and hold Kabul and Khandahar, much less track down and kill "not a priority" Osama (spotted at Tora Bora). After deploying our heroes in uniform in Afghan (way too few of them...), W then places Iran on the BS "Axis of Evil," flipping off The Northern Alliance and destroying any chance we in the US had of exploiting an "anti-Taliban" Afghan alliance. We have NO ALLIES in Afghan because W flipped off Iran to appease David Frum and other Zionists. After we invaded Iraq with 20 fold more troops than were allocated to Afghanistan, the Iranian media showed Iraqi Sunnis blow up Iraqi Shia mosques while we told the "liberated" Shias they could not arm themselves to stop the mosque attacks. THAT is why Ahmadinejad won in 2005 over Rafsanjani - because of W's friggin treason. That is also when those "liberated" Shias became "insurgents armed by Iran" according to FIXED, and the Sunnis all became "Al Qaeda," to get you, the treasonous US dumbphuck to see 911 where it wasn't - in Iraq.

FIXED NOISE exists to get the US to invade Iran. The complete circle of treason that was the War on Exclusively Anti-Israel Terror would be to have us make our terror "not a priority" (check - he's still alive and the Afghan war is a disaster as W intended it to be) and attack those actually at war with those behind 911 on 911 - Iran. The treason of the W Presidency and sellout John McCaipac would only be completed by changing the name of our country to "States United to serve Israel and punk anyone who doesn't like that and/or has an IQ over 30."I know prison was tough, James Traficant, but damn, can you cool it on the anti semitism?

KCWolfman
10-01-2009, 12:15 AM

I thought you wanted change?

TFG
10-01-2009, 07:34 AM
I know prison was tough, James Traficant, but damn, can you cool it on the anti semitism?

Traficant was a big spending pro labor union Dem who lied under oath, not a libertarian.

That you cannot find a single thing to even debate in my post is pretty good evidence that I am a lot more honest than the colorful Traficant (who was hilarious on the debate shows before going to the can).