PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Skater Calls Cop a Dick, Then It Gets Crazy

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Skater Calls Cop a Dick, Then It Gets Crazy

Live Leak
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c05_1254205291"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c05_1254205291" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c05_1254205291

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
I must've missed where it "got crazy". What time index is that at?

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
The cop is in the right in this case. The people are lucky he is arguing with them and not arresting them for obstruction or something like that.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
I must've missed where it "got crazy". What time index is that at?

The entire episode, I thought the cop did a good job and was trying to be nice here.

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:27 PM
The entire episode, I thought the cop did a good job and was trying to be nice here.

He was. I know cops personaly that wouldn't have taken shit from the kids or the people that was arguing with him.

Predarat
09-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Stupid cops, why can't they go catch some REAL crimminals.

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:28 PM

Wait, so the kid is crazy, or the cop?

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Stupid cops, why can't they go carch some REAL crimminals.

Stupid citizens, why can't they report some REAL crimes?

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Stupid cops, why can't they go catch some REAL crimminals.

Someone calls the cops, they have to respond. And he was ready to let them all go until the one kid smarted off.

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:31 PM

Are you purposely being a dumb ass?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:33 PM

Not crazy just a punkass if you'll pardon the expression.

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Not crazy just a punkass if you'll pardon the expression.

Actually I would call the non-involved citizens crazy.....fucking loud mouth fucktards.

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Are you purposely being a dumb ass?

I'm trying to understand the thread title.

Given that 99.9% of KILLER CLOWN's posts about police are negative and intended to show that they are ruthless fascists, I assumed that's what his thread title meant.

Did you assume something different?

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:38 PM

Given that 99.9% of KILLER CLOWN's posts about police are negative and intended to show that they are ruthless fascists, I assumed that's what his thread title meant.

I watched the video before I made any judgment about the thread title.

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:39 PM
I watched the video before I made any judgment about the thread title.

What a coincidence, so did I.

What was your judgment?

petegz28
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM
What a coincidence, so did I.

What was your judgment?

That things got crazy after the kid smarted off. Out of control crazy? No. Would I call it a "crazy stop" if I was the cop and talking to a fellow officer after the fact? Yes.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM

who is the tinfoil hat wearer? I know MANY GOOD people in law enforcement, i'll just leave it at that.

banyon
09-30-2009, 10:53 PM
who is the tinfoil hat wearer? I know MANY GOOD people in law enforcement, i'll just leave it at that.

Er, I am law enforcement, dude, so needless to say, I am supportive of them.

If this was intended to be supportive by you, then it is the first thread I've seen of it.

Thig Lyfe
09-30-2009, 10:56 PM

The ones who aren't reptilian, right?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Er, I am law enforcement, dude, so needless to say, I am supportive of them.

If this was intended to be supportive by you, then it is the first thread I've seen of it.

Well you see there is a right way and a wrong way to deal with things, in this instance i thought the cop followed the letter of the law and was even more fair than i would ask but in other cases they exhibited power tripping roid rage.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 10:58 PM
The ones who aren't reptilian, right?

Don't you have a QB to cry over? or was he reptilian?

Pitt Gorilla
09-30-2009, 11:19 PM
The officer seemed to be in the right the entire time and the guys arguing were complete dicks. However, I'm not sure I understand the "snap your arm" comment. What was that all about?

Thig Lyfe
09-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Don't you have a QB to cry over? or was he reptilian?

If by "reptilian" you mean "THE LAST GREAT HOPE FOR GREATNESS AND HOPE" then yes.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 11:25 PM
If by "reptilian" you mean "THE LAST GREAT HOPE FOR GREATNESS AND HOPE" then yes.

I know it's the wrong board but his noodle arm of innaccuracy was never going to get it done, it may have worked better this year but in the long run if we somehow can get a line that can offer more than 1 second of protection then we have 3 other QB's with better accuracy.

Thig Lyfe
09-30-2009, 11:27 PM
I know it's the wrong board but his noodle arm of innaccuracy was never going to get it done, it may have worked better this year but in the long run if we somehow can get a line that can offer more than 1 second of protection then we have 3 other QB's with better accuracy.

BUT HE HAS INTANGIBLES!

Grit, determination, an intriguing combination of whiteness and speed, and more grit! HE HAS IT ALL!

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Stupid cops, why can't they go catch some REAL crimminals.That cop was just doing his job. He doesn't make the laws.

Reaper16
09-30-2009, 11:46 PM
If I was the cop and some citizen was talking complaint then I'd cover my ass by citing the other kids, too. Its really, really stupid to outlaw skateboarding, but that cop didn't make that law.

Friendo
10-01-2009, 06:05 AM

reasonable assumption

DJ's left nut
10-01-2009, 09:12 AM
The officer seemed to be in the right the entire time and the guys arguing were complete dicks. However, I'm not sure I understand the "snap your arm" comment. What was that all about?

In fairness, if the dude won't put his arms back for the cuffs, you really only have 2 options - threaten to break his arm or actually break his arm.

He was going to have to wrench the piss out of that kid's arm/shoulder to get his wrist back there. If I were in that situation, I'd let him know that he can either put it back there or I'm doing so by force. At that point, there's no sense in giving him the best case scenario - the threat was designed to encourage cooperation.

DJ's left nut
10-01-2009, 09:14 AM
If I was the cop and some citizen was talking complaint then I'd cover my ass by citing the other kids, too. Its really, really stupid to outlaw skateboarding, but that cop didn't make that law.

Funny that a 'progressive' city like SF would outlaw skateboarding.

So in SF you can stick a dude in assless chaps and a vest then walk him down the sidewalk on a leash...but you couldn't do it while on a skateboard.

Evidently they're only in favor of freedom if it's their kind of freedom.

I really really hate that town.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-01-2009, 09:41 AM
reasonable assumption

You know what they say about assuming?

RINGLEADER
10-01-2009, 10:03 AM

Yeah I can't imagine the BS that cops have to deal with on a daily basis. Fact is the kid would have likely gotten a tickets and been on his way if he wasn't being disrespectful.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the cop gets grief from the "break your arm like a twig" comment.

Chiefnj2
10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
I think the police officer did a good job and went out of his way to explain things to everyone. It's ridiculous that you can't skateboard whatsoever in a city, but that isn't the fault of the officer.

Der Flöprer
10-01-2009, 11:07 AM

So in SF you can stick a dude in assless chaps and a vest then walk him down the sidewalk on a leash...but you couldn't do it while on a skateboard.

I really really hate homosexuals.

You may as well not try to sugar coat it.

KCWolfman
10-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah I can't imagine the BS that cops have to deal with on a daily basis. Fact is the kid would have likely gotten a tickets and been on his way if he wasn't being disrespectful.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the cop gets grief from the "break your arm like a twig" comment.

Fake anger over an over the top comment.

bluehawkdoc
10-01-2009, 11:23 AM
My question is "Why be a smart aleck or cuss at a police officer?". Nothing good is ever going to come of it. I having nothing but respect for those in the military, law enforcement, etc. Sure, there may be some bad apples but no different than in the legal, medical or any other field. This officer handled things a lot better than I would have. I'm amazed at the disrespectful attitudes of the generation depicted here. If I would have acted like that, the police would have been the least of my worries b/c my dad would have made me wish I had stayed in jail.

petegz28
10-01-2009, 11:33 AM
If I were the cop and the non-involved citizen kept accusing me of "kicking the kid" into the care, I would have simply replied, "you want to join him?". People really get bent easy.

Reaper16
10-01-2009, 11:46 AM

I really really hate that town.

Yeah, don't sugarcoat it. You hate fags don't you?

tooge
10-01-2009, 01:08 PM
that cop had some serious composure. He certainly would have loved to kick the crap out of thenm all.

Radar Chief
10-01-2009, 01:23 PM
If I would have acted like that, the police would have been the least of my worries b/c my dad would have made me wish I had stayed in jail.

Oh man, that’s no shit.

DJ's left nut
10-01-2009, 01:37 PM

That's not it. They also throw military recruiters out of public forums. They elect folks like the ever-so-reasonable Nancy Pelosi to represent them. Hell, just a simple scan of the news dial will show you a town full of folks that will tell you that all they want is freedom...well unless you disagree with them.

A good friend of mine has a sister that lives in SF and she came back with a bunch of her friends for a holiday weekend. The general level of condescension for us philistine midwesterners was simply gag-inducing (and this wasn't socioeconomic, we all come from what would be considered upper-middle class backgrounds).

It's a city full of hypocrites with overwhelming feelings of both cultural and moral superiority.

But that's okay, you can go ahead and dodge the delicious irony of this incident if you'd like.