PDA

View Full Version : Life Most fun you had over

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 08:11 AM
the summer? i love summer, its a good time.
skin, heat, water, booze, fishing, bbq, ect. So if you could just pick out a day or two over last summer that you fuckin really stood on it and had fun lets hear about it.

-had a bbq with all the fellas out, good food, lots of drink, and guns. Ended up with a spot light an a shotgun shootin out widowmakers from the ice storm. It was great, i laughed so much i hurt the next day.-

So lets hear it CP. I know you bastardos had some goodtime stories.

PhillyChiefFan
10-20-2009, 08:14 AM
my bachelor party at the beach.

Got thrown out of the first place we were at in less than an hour for 'excessive noise and alcohol consumption'.

Had no idea where we were going to stay, makes for the best times and stories, and we had plenty.

SLAG
10-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Went camping with the Wife's Family - had a great time on the boat, drinkin, partying - etc..

Good times

BY1401
10-20-2009, 08:21 AM
One day stands out the most: when I got to drive my Z06 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. My dad and my three brothers and I got to be out on the track at the same time. That one of my brothers is not long for this world and that was one of his last "good" days made it all the more special.

Fish
10-20-2009, 08:26 AM
My cousin has a little farm just outside of Independence, KS. Nice little pond about a rock's throw away from the farmhouse. Went out for a weekend getaway this summer on a hot July weekend. Played some horseshoes. Played some ladder golf. Shot some clay. Hopped in his dinky little bass boat and fished for about 6 straight hours. Followed it up with smoking some ribs and drinking a few cases of Busch. Laughed around the campfire all night. No TV, no phone, no traffic, no worries.

Probably the most relaxing and enjoyable weekend all year...

seclark
10-20-2009, 08:41 AM
we live next to a small airport. this last summer they had a weekend air show. all kinds of planes and sky divers. the small planes and gliders were using the short runway which means they were taking off and landing right over our guest house.

we set up picnic tables, built a fire for roasting wienies and had about 35 family members and friends come over. just sat out in the yard for a couple days letting all the kids play in the yard and watching the show(without paying $20 per carload).

hell, by the 2nd day the pilots were waving at us as they took off and landed. we decided were going to have a bigger party next year when it comes around.
the only thing different is i'm going to make my son and his buddies kick in for the beer...f@cking free loaders, anyway.
sec

Skip Towne
10-20-2009, 08:48 AM
I had a party one day. We all got naked and jumped in a pile.

Chief Henry
10-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Fishing in Canada with good friends and catching a ton of Walleye. Not real big ones,
about most were 21 to 24 inch's. A friend from Germany came over and we picked him up in Minn. MN on the way up. I had not visited with in person for about 4 years.

Another nice time was camping at Lake Thunderhead in northern Mo. Its a great lake for tubing, skiing. This year was about the 27th year friends and wifes family got togeather to do all of this.

I suppose we had about 20 people camping. We are all heading to Panama City beach, FLorida
next summer in June. it will be our 2nd time we've done this in Panama City Beach. Its a great place.

Good idea of a thread MO :thumb:

Chief Henry
10-20-2009, 08:50 AM
we live next to a small airport. this last summer they had a weekend air show. all kinds of planes and sky divers. the small planes and gliders were using the short runway which means they were taking off and landing right over our guest house.

we set up picnic tables, built a fire for roasting wienies and had about 35 family members and friends come over. just sat out in the yard for a couple days letting all the kids play in the yard and watching the show(without paying $20 per carload).

hell, by the 2nd day the pilots were waving at us as they took off and landed. we decided were going to have a bigger party next year when it comes around.
the only thing different is i'm going to make my son and his buddies kick in for the beer...f@cking free loaders, anyway.
sec

That sounds really cool.

CoMoChief
10-20-2009, 08:50 AM
going out boating with the friends and ladies.

CoMoChief
10-20-2009, 08:58 AM

sec

Make sure you shoot fireworks at them next time. Pilots really get a kick out of that.

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 09:04 AM
I had a party one day. We all got naked and jumped in a pile.

Just a man pile or man/woman pile?

seclark
10-20-2009, 09:05 AM

ROFL
sec

Skip Towne
10-20-2009, 09:07 AM

a man/woman pile. We're amphibious.

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 09:08 AM

sec

Look at you gettin all high class callin the barn a 'guest house'. ROFL

burt
10-20-2009, 09:08 AM
for the first 6 or 7 years out of college, my room mate and I threw PJ parties for New Years party's. They were all off the chart. Can't pick just one, but wild things happen when you mix PJ's and booze........

El Jefe
10-20-2009, 09:20 AM

ROFL

Demonpenz
10-20-2009, 09:23 AM
i got off work early in june caught the baseball men on tv then caught up on some sleep

DeezNutz
10-20-2009, 09:25 AM

ROFL

Simply Red
10-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I drank moonshine w/ this black guy and lost my mind. Wait, that was last fall.

Skip Towne
10-20-2009, 09:45 AM
i got off work early in june caught the baseball men on tv then caught up on some sleep

How did it go with the sheep?

Lumpy
10-20-2009, 09:49 AM
This one time... at band camp...

Stinger
10-20-2009, 09:50 AM

Was the Sheep a 9?

:D

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I drank moonshine w/ this black guy and lost my mind. Wait, that was last fall.

Dude, i drank moonshine last summer and my old lady lost her mind. Fuckin injuns, the vapors from shine make em' wanna scalp whitey.

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 09:52 AM
This one time... at band camp...

dont be shy sweety...finish your story.

Skip Towne
10-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Was the Sheep a 9?

:D

He ties ribbons on the pretty ones.

MichaelH
10-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I went fishing in Ontario with 2 very good friends for 5 days. We stayed in a tent and camped 3 feet from the Madawaska river. We were in our early twenties and drank beer from sun up to sun down and still managed to catch some nice fish.

Lumpy
10-20-2009, 09:59 AM
dont be shy sweety...finish your story.

I forgot what happened next. Heh. :D

El Jefe
10-20-2009, 10:02 AM
ROFL

Repost

macdawg
10-20-2009, 10:04 AM
my bachelor party at the lake of the ozarks, 21 guys, 2 pontoon boats in party cove, 48 hours, and excessive alcohol consumption (had goldschlagger for breakfast)

El Jefe
10-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Dude, i drank moonshine last summer and my old lady lost her mind. ****in injuns, the vapors from shine make em' wanna scalp whitey.

IDK why but that made me LMAO. My grandpa's mother was full blooded Cherokee.

seclark
10-20-2009, 10:09 AM

yeah, i know...the wife makes me call it that so it doesn't sound as trashy when i invite someone to spend a few days in the "shed".
1 bedroom
1bathroom
furnished kitchen, washer/dryer ac & cable tv
we lived in it for 9months while building the house. the daughter was planning on living there before i adopted my great uncle and stuck him over there.

one of these days i hope to use it for making booze.

but yeah...it used to be a barn, f@ckers
sec

burt
10-20-2009, 10:12 AM
my bachelor party at the lake of the ozarks, 21 guys, 2 pontoon boats in party cove, 48 hours, and excessive alcohol consumption (had goldschlagger for breakfast)

Yeah....good times. One weekend 5 of us couples rented a House Boat down on the Lake of the Ozarks. That was one of my top 5 good times. Gran Mariner..... Nuff said.

Demonpenz
10-20-2009, 10:17 AM

BLACK SHEEP SQUADREN STARTING THE DUDE FROM NIGHTCOURT

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 10:20 AM
[/b]

IDK why but that made me LMAO. My grandpa's mother was full blooded Cherokee.
her mommas full blood somethin from the S.W. USA mix that with viking blood bro and you got trouble.

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 10:26 AM
yeah, i know...the wife makes me call it that so it doesn't sound as trashy when i invite someone to spend a few days in the "shed".
1 bedroom
1bathroom
furnished kitchen, washer/dryer ac & cable tv
we lived in it for 9months while building the house. the daughter was planning on living there before i adopted my great uncle and stuck him over there.

one of these days i hope to use it for making booze.

but yeah...it used to be a barn, f@ckers
sec
I say your critters sure got it good.
have one kinda like that, cept no bed,bath,washer,ac, or cable. the kitchen is a rolled steel burner. spicket and toliet are right outside though. I do have the magic in the walls that turns the lamps on. durrrr....:)

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah....good times. One weekend 5 of us couples rented a House Boat down on the Lake of the Ozarks. That was one of my top 5 good times. Gran Mariner..... Nuff said.

We went to LotO in 06. Whole family went, give my little cousin a shot of wild turkey and he fell right off the porch. first shot.

CaliforniaChief
10-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Family vacation at lake house in Minnesota. Fishing with my son and wife, tubing, boat rides, hiking, etc. Great time.

Pink Paradise 2010
10-20-2009, 11:35 AM
i would say the week that my bf and me had the chance to go to kansas city. we only had to spend a couple days with his parents, then we were left alone for 5 days. we spent time with his gpa, and gpa, and his uncle. it was fun, fun to no extent. there were a lot of new experiences. it was awesome :) it was amazing :)

Buck
10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Hanging out with friends mostly.

One moment that stand out is the first party I threw at my new house in June.

It was such an awesome party and we met some neighbors who have turned out to be really good friend.

Other than that, endless nights of beer pong over at the neighbors house.

Inspector
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
I'll need to check out the statute of limitations before I confess...I mean share that information.

DBoweFoSho
10-20-2009, 12:39 PM
had a couple kegs at my buddies farmhouse . lots of land to accomodate lots of people. after people were leaving you could walk around and see people passed out in sleeping bags in the woods and also found condoms scattered throughout. at least safe sex was practiced amidst all the booze,drugs and god knows waht else. o yeah and also some dumbass decided to drink and drive to go get a keg tap and rolled his car end over end. the passenger broke his back but managed to pull the driver out of the windshield and find a ride to the emergency room. that was the only bad part. other than that . GREAT night . lots of women lots of booze and lots of friends.

MOhillbilly
10-20-2009, 03:38 PM
570 views and none of you gheys had any fun over the summer.

Yall suck.

Easy 6
10-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Spent 2 nights alone camping in a remote corner of a local lake, didnt see a soul the whole time. Just me, a poncho that doubled as a tent, fishing gear, a pack of hotdogs, bag o chips, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 of rum & water purification tabs from the Army surplus store.

The first night, a bullfrog came out of the water & sat no more than 3 feet from me all night, watching the fire. I'd get up to check my fishing line, get more wood or whatever & pass right next to him & he never budged an inch...he fished with me all night til i fell asleep, we were good buds Bruce & i.

That, or just hanging on my buddies pontoon boat on a hot day, tie in with some other local yahoozles in the party cove, swim, drink, flirt & generally have a great time. My favorite way to pass a hot summer day, by far.

raybec 4
10-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Took my kids and the in-laws down to Cape Fair for my oldest's b-day. We swam and ate and drank and just generally kicked it for four days. It was awesome, there were plenty of moments that a couple years from now we'll be saying "Remember that time......."

Dante84
10-20-2009, 04:59 PM
for the first 6 or 7 years out of college, my room mate and I threw PJ parties for New Years party's. They were all off the chart. Can't pick just one, but wild things happen when you mix PJ's and booze........

Nothing like those New Year's parties during the hot summer nights.....

Dante84
10-20-2009, 05:02 PM
And yes, when it comes to partying, I have found that oftentimes PJ's do in fact mean BJ's.

Nothing like flipping the dong out and over the elastic sweatpant waist into some young lady's singer.

KCChiefsMan
10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
I didn't do much this summer, but Rockfest at KC backstage the whole time was pretty cool and watching the entire show on the mainstage.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Thread needs more sex.

KCChiefsMan
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Thread needs more sex.

Sex isn't much of a memorable act for those who have sex on a regular basis. I mean, ya, if you lost your virginity over the summer...that will be the highlight. If it's not, it will slip away from your thoughts.

Dante84
10-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I needs more sex.

fyp

vailpass
10-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Nothing like those New Year's parties during the hot summer nights.....

Never been to Phoenix eh?

Dante84
10-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Never been to Phoenix eh?

Fair enough!

It sure is hotter than mo' trucka out there.

vailpass
10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Fair enough!

It sure is hotter than mo' trucka out there.

Yeah it was 104 here last Friday. But even here it gets chilly at night in January :)