PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chargers discussion thread...

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 04:18 PM
This team is in disarray.

http://forums.signonsandiego.com/showthread.php?t=101687

Lo Neal just said that Turner may have lost his leader.

Neal says that's not Dean's call, or AJ's call...Neal said that's all Turner. Should have never happened putting Sproles in for LT, and wants to see Turner held accountable for that play call and the way the season is going. Neal also addressed the regression of the team under Turner. Saying its the same players and the results are very different especially on defense.
Neal says the team is fragile right now and he does not see how they bounce back. Neal must have spoken with LT, because it sounds like irreparable damage between LT and Turner now. Suggested that Turner meet with LT in his office and explain what he really thinks about him around the goal line. Neal is describing it as the "fall of a great team". Turner has lost his lockerroom as well.

Neal is spot on here. <!-- / message -->

Its clear that Neal still talks to many of these guys. He is saying that guys are late for meetings, do not practice hard, and the defense feels no repercussions will ever be levied by Turner so they continue to do it. Neal said that if Turner does not make the effort to stop this stuff, then he has lost the team.

I think he already has.
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls --> <!-- controls -->

Von Dumbass
10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
What happend to gif'ed up?

Count Alex's Losses
Wow, they are about like we were last year with Herm:

I will be at the KC game will banners that say FIRE NORV! I will be in seat 121 seats 9,10 (I am making them tonight) that muther flucker better be fired

I hope Norv has his suitcase packed . I won't miss him if he goes away ....

i'm done with norval. i've been saying for two weeks that it isn't his fault Ron's defense has stunk. but Norv's failure to adjust play calling to Denver's persistent A-gap overload blitzes the ENTIRE SECOND HALF surely is! NO EXCUSE for letting PR continually get beat down back there in 5 and 7 step drops like that without ever adjusting.

there are ways to beat the blitz. Norv apparently just doesn't know them.

Count Alex's Losses
What happend to gif'ed up?

Nothing. It went on hiatus because I was HAVING A LIFE OUTSIDE THE COMPUTER.

Von Dumbass
I call bullshit.

Buck
10-21-2009, 04:27 PM
THIS GAME IS GETTING ME EXCITED IN THE PANTS

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 04:29 PM

Last week we shut down Clinton Portis...the Chargers can't run the ball...LT is old and gimpy...

Meanwhile, LJ just had his best game of the year, Sandy Eggo can't stop anyone's running game....

Oh yeah..this is the week LJ pulls away FOR GOOD.

Fritz88
10-21-2009, 04:30 PM

Buck, whose head would you rather see fly, Norv or A.J Smith?

Buck
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Last week we shut down Clinton Portis...the Chargers can't run the ball...LT is old and gimpy...

Meanwhile, LJ just had his best game of the year, Sandy Eggo can't stop anyone's running game....

LT will run for 309 Yards, 6TDs and he'll also pass for 5 TDs.

After the game they will rename Arrowhead Stadium, "The House that LT Destroyed" and Norv Turner will immediately be added to the Chiefs Ring of Honor.

On Monday, the Chiefs will cut Larry Johnson due to him amassing 11 Rush yards on 49 Carries and they'll Fire Todd Haley too.

My GoChiefs prediction of the week.

Buck
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Buck, whose head would you rather see fly, Norv or A.J Smith?

The answer is Yes.

Buehler445
10-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Wow. The fact that this type of stuff got out doesn't bode well for Norv.

And about pulling LT, who gives a fuck? He can't get it done. The only thing they may have done was put in Hester. He's at least a little more powerful.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
10-21-2009, 04:36 PM
The answer is Yes.

sorry Buck, but we are going to rape (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:J-JGKhptm2ThwM:http://www.thefreeagent.org/images/jamarcus_russell1.jpg)your team next week. Not that we are good, but it feels good to say it.

Buck
10-21-2009, 04:39 PM
sorry Buck, but we are going to rape (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:J-JGKhptm2ThwM:http://www.thefreeagent.org/images/jamarcus_russell1.jpg)your team next week. Not that we are good, but it feels good to say it.

You've got a lot of teeth for a cocky fucker!

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 04:49 PM

We beat an awful Redskins team lets not get carried away. SD is ten times the team (even on their decline) Washington is. And can you please get off LJ's dick he is the worst starting RB in the league, even old slow broken ass LT is better then him.

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 04:52 PM
We beat an awful Redskins team lets not get carried away. SD is ten times the team (even on their decline) Washington is. And can you please get off LJ's dick he is the worst starting RB in the league, even old slow broken ass LT is better then him.

San Diego's defense is far worse than Washington's. There is no question.

This is going to be LJ's breakout game.

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 04:56 PM

SD's defense is worse I'll give you that but their offense could score enough to take LJ out of the game in the first half. Besides what would LJ's "breakout" game be at this point any ways? 99 yards on 36 carries?

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
SD's defense is worse I'll give you that but their offense could score enough to take LJ out of the game in the first half. Besides what would LJ's "breakout" game be at this point any ways? 99 yards on 36 carries?

I wouldn't be shocked if he rips off 130 yards on 30 carries this Sunday.

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 05:02 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if he rips off 130 yards on 30 carries this Sunday.
Two things that won't happen this sunday:
1. LJ for 130 yards.
2. Mike Brown makes a play.

Buehler445
10-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Two things that won't happen this sunday:
1. LJ for 130 yards.
2. Mike Brown makes a play.

Does #2 have to be a positive play? I can really see him amking several negative plays.
Posted via Mobile Device

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Does #2 have to be a positive play? I can really see him amking several negative plays.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well since the only real positive play any one can really say he made last week came 78 yards down field after he started to make said play.

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Well since the only real positive play any one can really say he made last week came 78 yards down field after he started to make said play.

Please. We held the Redskins under 300 yards and he led the team in tackles. If you think that equates to only one positive play you are out of your mind.

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Look the Brown post was just a dig at you go chiefs cause I think its funny when u get riled up. But I don't know how on earth any fan of the chiefs gets cocky after our win on sunday. It was a dreadful game by two dreadful teams we just happened to be less dreadful that day. SD isn't what they have been in the past but they could still beat us on their worst day. And LJ is done as much as LT is you just have to deal with it and move on.

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Please. We held the Redskins under 300 yards and he led the team in tackles. If you think that equates to only one positive play you are out of your mind.
See post #22. But yea Brown sucks. Wait a minute sorry he SUCKS!

CoMoChief
10-21-2009, 05:21 PM

ROFL What?

SD's offense = much better than WAS.

Buck
10-21-2009, 05:22 PM

THATS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
But I don't know how on earth any fan of the chiefs gets cocky after our win on sunday.

Who's cocky? I just see a close football game and a lot of offense. We've been playing close football games this year for the most part.

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
THATS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

I can smell your fear, Buck.

We're coming to end your season.

MGRS13
10-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Who's cocky? I just see a close football game and a lot of offense. We've been playing close football games this year for the most part.
A lot of offense? So what your saying is SD is going to blow us out? The only way we could win this game is if we can keep The dolts to under 17 points and I don't see our crappy defense doing that. Really if that happens I still would have a hard time seeing how we could out score them.

Buck
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
I can smell your fear, Buck.

We're coming to end your season.

Mini - Sig Bet?

LaChapelle
10-21-2009, 05:36 PM
KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER!

OctoberFart
10-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Nothing. It went on hiatus because I was HAVING A LIFE OUTSIDE THE COMPUTER.

Bullsh#t. You have just been so far off on your so called reports and predictions that you ran and tucked your tail in your A$$.

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Bullsh#t. You have just been so far off on your so called reports and predictions that you ran and tucked your tail in your A$$.

That's why I was still around the whole time, posting? :spock:

orange
10-21-2009, 05:59 PM
KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER! KOLBY! COLD BEER!

http://wowbox.tw/mtg/images/largejpg/09XXX/09773.JPG

Basileus777
10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
San Diego is not a good football team and their defense is a joke, but Philips Rivers should be enough to carry them to a win over us.

Count Alex's Losses
10-21-2009, 06:02 PM
San Diego is not a good football team and their defense is a joke, but Philips Rivers should be enough to carry them to a win over us.

You'd think so but even Rivers has not been that great this year.