PDA

View Full Version : Football Pick the winner - Jets vs. Jokeland

KC Jones
10-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Just curious to see who the Planet picks in this game. At first I was thinking Jets run away with it but if Ellis and Seymour start smacking Sanchez around he'll toss up some more picks. If last week was a turnaround point they could pull this out.

boogblaster
10-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Who cares .....

Bane
10-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Jets, mainly cause Id root for anyone against the Faiders.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Can I vote again?

The earth doesn't have enough mass to implode into a singularity...

StcChief
10-22-2009, 07:23 PM
J-E-T-S....where is Dimension2112?

DaKernal
10-22-2009, 07:32 PM
I honestly think the Faid can pull this one out if that D can play like they did against philly, but i hope they get wrecked. that win last week scares me just a little

JD10367
10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Given that the Raiders just beat a half-decent team, and that the Jets just lost to a pretty crappy team, and that Dirty Sanchez has been playing like crap... and, yeah, given that, as a Pats fan, I root against the Jets... this one's a toughie. Being that it's in Oakland, I picked the Raiders. West coast trips are never fun for East coast teams.

BossChief
10-22-2009, 07:52 PM
A better poll would be who is gonna have the better game Jamarcus or Sanchez

Marcellus
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
A better poll would be who is gonna have the better game Jamarcus or Sanchez

I am guessing Sanchez though you are talking the worst rated Qb vs the 3rd worst.

Will it be windy?

Seriously I am guessing Sanchez comes back and plays decent. If he doesn't and the Jets lose, oh shit. This board will be lit up with silly shit.

TheGuardian
10-22-2009, 08:16 PM
If the Jets had a quarterback worth taking a shit on, they'd win this going away. However the defense has to bail Dumb dirty Sanchez every week so we'll see. They are facing a similarly bad quarterback in Jamarcus FatDoughnut this week and should make him look fairly stupid. As dumb as Sanchez? Hard to say but it's very possible.

KC Jones
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
If the Jets had a quarterback worth taking a shit on, they'd win this going away. However the defense has to bail Dumb dirty Sanchez every week so we'll see. They are facing a similarly bad quarterback in Jamarcus FatDoughnut this week and should make him look fairly stupid. As dumb as Sanchez? Hard to say but it's very possible.

We should have picked Sanchez. Behind our O-line we wouldn't have to worry about if we're only picking 4th or 5th in this year's draft.