PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****Official Chargers/Chiefs Shit Talking Thread****

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Chargers 49 / Chiefs 6

Heres what I think about the game:

You guys are all fags and can suck a cock.

Baconeater
10-22-2009, 06:49 PM
IT'S YOUR SHOW, TAKE IT OVER!

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Bugeater is ghey.

kstater
10-22-2009, 06:50 PM
We're going to keep the loss close.

LaChapelle
10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
BLT is fried.

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
You guys like eating pink jelly beans

Dicky McElephant
10-22-2009, 06:52 PM
What's the over/under on LT crying from the bench?

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:52 PM
What's the over/under on LT crying from the bench?

Your mom.

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 06:53 PM
You guys like eating pink jelly beans

you like buckin cox ROFL

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:55 PM
pwned

L.A. Chieffan
10-22-2009, 06:56 PM
cool story bro.

kstater
10-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Been to any gay bars lately?

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Norv + Chargers = Soft Loosers ROFL

Buck
10-22-2009, 06:59 PM

Define Lately.

orange
cool story bro.

Do you have that saved to a Function Key? :D

Buck
Your guys' left leg is approximately 1/32" shorter than your right leg.

KCrockaholic
10-22-2009, 07:20 PM
LT is done! Michael Turner FTW!

LJ will out rush LT on sunday! Eat it Whales Vagina!

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 07:25 PM
LT = Soft B**ch

Marcellus
10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh yea, well we suck only a little worse more than you do so there!

Oh yea, and you are only favored by 5 so you must really really suck.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I figured this would be our first win of the year...

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
LT is gonna get his ass whipped. He's gonna get GIF'D UP.

We're gonna pull Norv's pants down and do what Herm should have done last winter.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
LT = Soft B**ch

EVERYONE can see his break-out game being this week.

If you don't you're untarded...

Rausch
10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
We're gonna pull Norv's pants down and do what Herm should have done last winter.

Find some balls?...

el borracho
10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
"Shit talking?" Oh, ok.... um, this should be a crappy game with two crappy teams playing crappily.

How was that?

el borracho
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Find some balls?...

ROFL

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 07:48 PM
EVERYONE can see his break-out game being this week.

If you don't you're untarded...

LT is weak and he is done. Weak A** charger fans. Lj will have more rushing yards than Lt.

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 07:49 PM
"Shit talking?" Oh, ok.... um, this should be a crappy game with two crappy teams playing crappily.

How was that?

A+

Rausch
10-22-2009, 07:50 PM
LT is weak and he is done. Weak A** charger fans. Lj will have more rushing yards than Lt.

boogblaster
10-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Shit Shit Shit .. both are SHIT .... KC by 3 .....

Bane
10-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Chargers 49 / Chiefs 6

You guys are all pillowbiters and can suck a cock.

Hali breaks Rivers collar bone and shoves it up his ass.
Waters pulls Roid mans needle out of his arm and makes him eat it.
Bowe pimp smacks Cro Hardley like his crack dealer.
Chiefs 41
Charg-less 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EF-NjKyyuA&feature=related

smittysbar
10-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Didn't you kiss a boy outside of a gay bar last Halloween while wearing a boa

.........that thread may need a bump......

Gadzooks
10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Chargers 43 Chiefs 20

StcChief
10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
you must have confused me for someone who cares...we are rebuilding ...

the SB window slammed shut on your team some time back.

Galileo Humpkins
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
You know how I know Norv Turner is gay? He knows the way to a man's heart is not necessarily through his stomach.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Didn't you kiss a boy outside of a gay bar last Halloween while wearing a boa

.........that thread may need a bump......

Mom set him straight!

phillip
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Add Shawn Merriman to your team and you instantly get better.

Not to mention Antonio Cromartie played the entire season w/ a fractured hip.

Yeah, you actually said that before the season started you dumb f***cking biotch!!!

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 08:15 PM

Chargers are last in the NFL in rushing, They suck cock. Lt is a weak soft bitch. His days as a good RB are over. Lj can still run up the middle and get tough yards. Chiefs will bring the heat and crush that little B**ch rivers. Chargers D is done they only have 9 sacks and cant get any pressure. D- Bowe will out power that Puss croshitty. :#

Iowanian
10-22-2009, 08:16 PM
The Chiefs are one of the bottom 3 teams in the league in talent, but you wear pink boas to ghey bars and call your mother to give you a ride home from the Blue Oyster.

Thats about all I have at this time.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Chargers are last in the NFL in rushing, They suck cock. Lt is a weak soft bitch. His days as a good RB are over. Lj can still run up the middle and get tough yards. Chiefs will bring the heat and crush that little B**ch rivers. Chargers D is done they only have 9 sacks and cant get any pressure. D- Bowe will out power that Puss croshitty. :#

Tomlinson just hung 70 yards on the Donks defense with a handful of carries. If ever Norm was to give Tomlinson a "throw me a bone" game this would be it.

Now, Norm has about as much clue how to use Tomlinson as Haley does LJ. Which is to say none at all. They're like two monkeys playing with tasers: first one to shot himself in the foot loses...

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Tomlinson just hung 70 yards on the Donks defense with a handful of carries. If ever Norm was to give Tomlinson a "throw me a bone" game this would be it.

Now, Norm has about as much clue how to use Tomlinson as Haley does LJ. Which is to say none at all. They're like two monkeys playing with tasers: first one to shot himself in the foot loses...

You've said some stupid shit but this takes the cake.

Haley in no way compares to Norv. We don't even have enough data on him right now to make that comparison, although it's pretty plain to see he's at the very least a decent leader of men. Norv has all the motivational qualities of a grapefruit.

I don't know why you'd say Haley doesn't know how to use LJ. He's been feeding him the ball TOO much if anything...

BTW, LT is fucking done, and the Chargers can't run block for shit. We did a GREAT job against Portis last week and I don't expect LT will even come close to 50 yards.

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 08:32 PM

Lt is washed up, It is over. I dont care how you put it. Lj will have a better year than Lt. Thats why the chargers didnt want to sign Lt this year. Lj will have a break out game chargers D is weak. no more steroids = shitty D.

HBKChiefs
10-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Hmmmmm... Let's see.

Talent: Chargers>>>Chiefs

Coaching: Chargers>Chiefs

Backs/O-Line: Chargers>>>>>Chiefs

Need to win: Chargers>>>Chiefs

Desire to win: Chiefs>>>>>Chargers

Fan Ratio: Chiefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chargers

HEART: Chiefs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chargers

Your team better win this game. If not yall will be exposed for the pussies you really are! I just tried to pull the fork out of LT but it's stuck! He's F'n DONE! As is the Chargers chances of getting this current team to the Super Bowl. At least we have already started our rebuiling. When are yall going accept that your Super Bowl window has closed and another one may not open for another decade or two?

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Coaching: Chargers>Chiefs

LOL

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 08:41 PM
LOL

no lmao ROFL norv. what kind of name is norv.

Rausch
10-22-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't know why you'd say Haley doesn't know how to use LJ. He's been feeding him the ball TOO much if anything...

BTW, LT is ****ing done, and the Chargers can't run block for shit. We did a GREAT job against Portis last week and I don't expect LT will even come close to 50 yards.

I remember this game where we threw like 7 times on the 2 yard line.

Got LJ. Ran the ball ok so far. For some reason he seemed set on tossing it in there.

And WTF is it so hard to just give the guy a FB? The idea I suppose is that out of a shotgun or spread there's less big bodies in there so LJ should be able to UMPH for extra yards. Ok. You run that a few times a game. LJ is one of those backs though that gets better as the game goes on.

I just don't like the playcalling based on the flow of the game. If we're mauling the ball play that way. It's a one game, do what you can to win, cut and dry situation. I'm sure we can all remember DV eating up the Ravens on the ground a few years ago even though that was completely out of character for us.

I don't know, perhaps that was more Sanders than DV, whatever. I just want to see some ability to adjust to the situation on game day.

LaChapelle
10-22-2009, 08:44 PM
The ghost of Benard Pollard is coming for Vincent Jackson's knee.

HBKChiefs
10-22-2009, 08:48 PM
The only real good thing yall got going for you is your QB and he's a prick who needs a lesson from Tony Dungy on how to be a man! Our players are also taught Character, which goes a long way In my book.

Red Coater
10-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Rivers will throw 2 ints.

Buck
10-22-2009, 09:30 PM
You guys are slightly less smart than me.

BOOM!

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 09:34 PM
You guys are slightly less smart than me.

BOOM!

You Will Suffer Humiliation When The Sports Team From My Area Defeats The Sports Team From Your Area

As you can see from the calendar, the game is coming up this weekend. I'm sure you are as excited for it as I am, as our cities are rivals and have been for quite some time. Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

On numerous occasions, you have expressed the conviction that your area's sports team will be victorious. I must admit that every time I hear you make this proclamation, I react with both laughter and disbelief. "Ha!" I say to myself with laughter. "What?!" I say to myself in disbelief. How could you believe that your sports team could beat my sports team? It is clear that yours is inferior in every way.

When the sporting contest begins, the players on your team will be treated as though they are inconsequential. It will be remarkably easy for my team to accumulate more points than yours. There are many reasons for this, starting with the inferior physical attributes of the players representing your area. Strength, speed, and agility are just three of the qualities that the players on the team from your area lack. The players representing my area, on the other hand, have these traits in abundance.

I would not be a bit surprised if the individuals on the team from your area were sexually attracted to members of their own gender. That is how ineffective they are on the field of battle.

Underscoring your team's inferiority is its choice of colors. It is ludicrous to believe that your team's colors inspire either respect or fear. Instead, they appear to have been chosen by someone who is colorblind or, perhaps, bereft of sight altogether. The colors for my team, on the other hand, are aesthetically pleasing when placed in proximity to one another. They are a superior color combination in every way.

While we are on the subject of aesthetics, let us compare the respective facilities in which our teams play. While my team's edifice is blessed with architectural splendor and the most modern of amenities, yours is a thoroughly unpleasant place in which to watch a sporting contest. I know of what I speak, for I once attended a game between our respective teams in your facility. Let's just say the experience left me wishing that my car was inoperable that day due to mechanical problems, rendering it impossible for me to get to your area to attend the game.

If you need another reason why the sporting franchise representing my area is superior, look no further than the supporters for the two sides. Not only are the supporters of the team from my region more spirited, but they are also more intelligent and of finer breeding than you and the rest of your ilk. In addition, the female supporters of the team from my area possess more attractive countenances and figures than yours. Some of the women from my side that I have observed could make a living by posing for pictures for major men's magazines. The women who cheer for your team, I'm afraid, are far too unattractive to do so.

One of the more pathetic aspects of the team from your area is the fact that only people in your immediate area possess an affinity for it. By means of contrast, the team from my area inspires loyalty and affection in individuals who live in many other geographic locations.

To illustrate this point, let me tell a brief story: Recently, I was on vacation in an area of the country far away from my own, and I saw many individuals wearing items of clothing that bore the insignia of my team. I approached one such individual and asked him if he originated from my area. He said no, explaining that he simply liked the team from my area and had for many years. Interestingly enough, during this trip, I saw no clothing or other paraphernalia bearing the insignia of your team.

Do you still doubt that the team from your area is inferior to the one from mine? Just look at our teams' respective histories. In the past, we have defeated you on any number of occasions. Granted, there were times when your team beat my team, but those were lucky flukes.

The day of the game will soon be at hand. And no matter how hard you pray to a higher power or how many foam accoutrements you wear in support of the team from your area, your team will be defeated. We will win and you will lose. This is your fate.

Prepare for humiliation. It shall be upon you at the designated hour.

Buck
10-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah right GoChiefs

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah right GoChiefs

OH YEAH?

Buck
10-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Bring it.

Rain Man
10-22-2009, 09:52 PM
We're going to shut Mike Scrifres down! You hear me? We're shutting him down! He might as well not even get on the plane!

scorpio
10-22-2009, 09:53 PM
I hope you both lose.

http://www.broncoscountry.com/resources/citizen_uploads/photos/346518/photo24825.gif

http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/KyleOrton.png

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Holy motherfucking shit.

Buck
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM
ROFL

chefsos
10-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh my God that's the funniest picture I've seen in a long time.

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 10:08 PM
hahahahaha

http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/favrerodgerswallpaper.png

StcChief
10-22-2009, 10:09 PM
ROFLI hope you both lose.

http://www.broncoscountry.com/resources/citizen_uploads/photos/346518/photo24825.gif

http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/KyleOrton.pngROFL

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 10:09 PM
lololololol

http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/russelheyward.png

Buck
10-22-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.electrobertjones.com/projects/sas/LarryJohnson.png

luv
10-22-2009, 10:33 PM
I haven't read the thread. I'm just gonna say that, if this thread draws those fuqtard Charger fans back, I'm not talking to you anymore. No wonder you like it here better.

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2009, 10:35 PM
OH YEAH!?!!? We will only lose by 6 or so this week! Take that!!!

thurman merman
10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
chiefs will be winning the entire game and then find a way to lose by one point. chargers fans will continue being delusional about their awful, awful team that would never sniff the playoffs in a real division.

CaliforniaChief
10-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey Buckin...

We're going to save Norv's job. By the time we're done with you, he's gonna get AN EXTENSION and you're going to have to deal with his crap for another decade.

That would be screwing the Chargers worse than beating your team's sorry ass.

Buck
10-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey Buckin...

We're going to save Norv's job. By the time we're done with you, he's gonna get AN EXTENSION and you're going to have to deal with his crap for another decade.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKER

thurman merman
10-22-2009, 10:55 PM
YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU ****ER

hypothetical situation:

A) chargers beat the chiefs and preserve norv's job for another 5 years
B) chiefs beat the chargers, norv is fired, and the chargers hire herm edwards to a 5-year deal.

you have to choose one. what do you choose?

scorpio
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
hypothetical situation:

B) chiefs beat the chargers, norv is fired, and the chargers hire herm edwards to a 5-year deal.

C) Antifreeze in the gatorade on both sidelines.

Buck
10-22-2009, 10:58 PM
hypothetical situation:

http://bajan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/rope-noose.jpg

88TG88
10-22-2009, 10:59 PM
<strike>SD</strike>

stormtrooper
10-22-2009, 11:00 PM
hey buckin you know you love the chiefs or you wouldnt be here so much.This game should suck. Remmember we love you too.

LaChapelle
10-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Antonio Cromartie injures knee in practice, L.T. has the flu
Posted by Mike Florio on October 22, 2009 10:47 PM ET
On the same day that Chargers demoted cornerback Antoine Cason from his position as nickel back, starting cornerback Antonio Cromartie suffered a knee injury.

So maybe Cason won't be on the bench for long.

For now, Cromartie's injury is being described as a "tweak," per Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune. But he's going to have an MRI, which means that there's a chance that the news won't be great for the Chargers, who play at Kansas City on Sunday.

The team also is dealing with a minor flu outbreak. Four players, including running back LaDainian Tomlinson missed practice on Thursday.

Though it's not known whether the other three have H1N1, there's a good chance that L.T. is suffering from the strain known as "that's what you get for taking me out on third down near the goal line."

Buck
10-22-2009, 11:35 PM
hey buckin you know you love the chiefs or you wouldnt be here so much.This game should suck. Remmember we love you too.

I do not.

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2009, 11:35 PM
Damn, we don't get to play Cromartie now?

Buck
10-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Haha, now we'll win 4 sure.

Buck
10-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Did I miss something or were there really Chargers Trolls on here a few weeks ago?

CaliforniaChief
10-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Did I miss something or were there really Chargers Trolls on here a few weeks ago?

You would have been embarrassed. Not surprised, though.

chefsos
10-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Did I miss something or were there really Chargers Trolls on here a few weeks ago?http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216351

orange
10-23-2009, 03:55 AM

Yeah. I was going to make some snide remark about them hightailing it, but then I saw you're already on it.

MaxFects
10-23-2009, 04:05 AM
DJ needs to play. He's Rivers' daddy.

Fritz88
10-23-2009, 06:35 AM
I have a feeling that Rivers is going to throw so many down field balls to Jackson, it's going to be hilarious. But we will win.

Gadzooks
10-23-2009, 06:49 AM

I'm still here. I don't know where the rest of them went.:shrug:
Anyhow, the 'Chefs' are very, very gay.:Poke:

KCtotheSB
10-23-2009, 09:07 AM
We'll probably stay in the game until late in the 3rd quarter and then you'll probably pull ahead early in the 4th quarter to take home a comfortable win. Take THAT, you filthy sluts.

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
DJ needs to play. He's Rivers' daddy.

'ZACKLY!

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 09:40 AM
pwnedHa ha remember that SB you won...:)

Mile High Mania
10-23-2009, 09:42 AM
I would LOVE to see the Chargers lose at Arrowhead this week... sure, it helps the "cushion" within the division. But, right now... I think it would be a nice kick to the crotch for the 4 SD fans that I know exist in the world. ROFL

But, more than that... you guys have been through a few crappy seasons... aside from the Denver games in KC, you need to recapture that home field advantage.

Kick their ass!

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 09:49 AM
I hope you both lose.

Wow, that is brand new footage.

Nixhex
10-23-2009, 09:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Nixhex78/chargers1.jpg

scorpio
10-23-2009, 10:15 AM

best I could do on short notice

big nasty kcnut
10-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Man if norv only give the ball to sproles then you would win. But you don't so you'll lose bitches.

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 10:16 AM
MHM,
Honestly, KC doesn't have the talent to "kick their asses".

But we can certainly junk-punch them and possibly eek out a win.

Piss on the Eggos...

L.A. Chieffan
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM

Buck
10-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Man if norv only give the ball to sproles then you would win. But you don't so you'll lose bitches.

You keep saying that, but its not true.

Sproles has a lower yards per carry average than LT.

Its our Injured O-Line, not the RB.

L.A. Chieffan
10-23-2009, 10:23 AM
g

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 10:23 AM

Do NOT bitch about San Diego's O-line on a Chiefs board.

big nasty kcnut
10-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Trust me if captain retart norv use darren the right way he be money for you.

Buck
10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Do NOT bitch about San Diego's O-line on a Chiefs board.

I wasn't bitching brah, just stating the obvious.

BossChief
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Sucks that you guys are in the worst position youve been in since the whole Eli fiasco and we still cant confidently talk shit because you will probably still beat us.

Buck
10-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Sucks that you guys are in the worst position youve been in since the whole Eli fiasco and we still cant confidently talk shit because you will probably still beat us.

I'm fairly confident that we are probably going to beat you, and likely by a large margin of points.

I think.

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 10:35 AM
I wasn't bitching brah, just stating the obvious.

Thanks for clarifying.

Where in SD do you live anyway? I grew up in IB and Spring Valley... in fact, my wife and I are attending our 30 year HS reunion in May down in Mission Valley.

And once more for good measure...

Piss on the Eggos.

Buck
10-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for clarifying.

Where in SD do you live anyway? I grew up in IB and Spring Valley... in fact, my wife and I are attending our 30 year HS reunion in May down in Mission Valley.

And once more for good measure...

Piss on the Eggos.

Those areas are considered 'ghetto' nowadays, were they when you grew up there?

I live in La Mesa, about 10 miles north east of Spring Valley.

CaliforniaChief
10-23-2009, 10:42 AM
You keep saying that, but its not true.

Sproles has a lower yards per carry average than LT.

Goof's healthy. Want him back?

okcchief
10-23-2009, 10:44 AM
We can win this game if we play well and San Diego does their typical sleep through the first three quarters of the game. The most underachieving team in football.

We'll probably shit the bed in the 4th Quarter though. But F the Chargers. They aint shit!

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Those areas are considered 'ghetto' nowadays, were they when you grew up there? I live in La Mesa, about 10 miles north east of Spring Valley.

Spring Valley was actually farm and ranch country when I was there. Went to Mount Miguel HS, but hung out alot in La Mesa.

Does the Ace Drive-in still exist?

Sofa King
10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
http://thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/0906_merriman_tequila.jpg

Sofa King
10-23-2009, 10:53 AM
HEY CHARGER FANS!

http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

Buck
10-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Spring Valley was actually farm and ranch country when I was there. Went to Mount Miguel HS, but hung out alot in La Mesa.

Does the Ace Drive-in still exist?

Nope, never even heard of it.

CoMoChief
10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
This game prob won't be different than the SD games in the past.

The Chiefs will pretty much own the whole game, only to fuck up tremendously in the 4th qtr. SD barely wins. Chiefs nation is once again crushed.

orange
10-23-2009, 01:21 PM

The classics are timeless.

KS Smitty
10-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Chargers 49 / Chiefs 6

Chiefs 37 Dolts 12

Chiefs will beat the hell outta you! You, you, you, you, you!
Buck you suck and so do the Chawgers.

(There really isn't a lot of shit talking going on here. What the heck Planeteers?)

Frazod
10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
If San Diego had beat Denver last week I'd see this as a great potential letdown game for them. But they've got more guns than us and they'll be extra pissed after getting clowned at home by the Shit Sucking Donx last week.

I think between this game and Texas/Missouri it's going to be an exceptionally bad weekend of football for me. :(

CaliforniaChief
10-23-2009, 05:07 PM
If San Diego had beat Denver last week I'd see this as a great potential letdown game for them. But they've got more guns than us and they'll be extra pissed after getting clowned at home by the Shit Sucking Donx last week.

I think between this game and Texas/Missouri it's going to be an exceptionally bad weekend of football for me. :(

Something tells me you might be wrong about Missouri. I think they're going to have one of those great performances against a team they've apparently been looking forward to playing over the past few weeks.

DMAC
10-23-2009, 05:07 PM
After the chefs beat the norms, I'm gonna take out your helipcopter high score.

Buck
10-23-2009, 05:27 PM
After the chefs beat the norms, I'm gonna take out your helipcopter high score.

Good luck with that.

Sometimes when you are flossing you miss an area between your teeth.

orange
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Good luck with that.

Sometimes when you are flossing you miss an area between your teeth.

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture99/ctcorp/Product-20031024155135.jpg

Best invention since string.

JuicesFlowing
10-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Chargers 49 / Chiefs 6

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/17/94725774.jpg

The San Diego Sparklers are soft, their own GM said so. And seriously, fish tacos? Ouch. Sounds like the only pillowbiters in this game are the ones from so-cal, bra.

Frazod
10-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Something tells me you might be wrong about Missouri. I think they're going to have one of those great performances against a team they've apparently been looking forward to playing over the past few weeks.

Sadly, I think the day Pinkel beats Texas or Oklahoma is the day I start regrowing hair on my head. :sulk:

Pablo
10-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Norv lied.

LT cried.

Rausch
10-23-2009, 07:31 PM
The classics are timeless.

*skip to gif of 5'6" Dante Clowning the whole Donks special teams...*

Buck
10-25-2009, 03:59 PM
pwned

Rausch
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
You've said some stupid shit but this takes the cake.

Haley in no way compares to Norv. We don't even have enough data on him right now to make that comparison, although it's pretty plain to see he's at the very least a decent leader of men. Norv has all the motivational qualities of a grapefruit.

BTW, LT is ****ing done, and the Chargers can't run block for shit. We did a GREAT job against Portis last week and I don't expect LT will even come close to 50 yards.
:doh!:

Buck
11-25-2009, 02:13 PM
You guys are teh suck. Good Luck on Sunday, not that you have any chance.

Warrior5
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
You guys are teh suck. Good Luck on Sunday, not that you have any chance.

Piss on luck...

Simply Red
11-25-2009, 02:30 PM
i bet we win. lol

Buck
11-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Look up Mark Castle's career #s vs. San Diego.

Buck
11-25-2009, 02:36 PM
32 of 63 for 300 Yards / 1 TD / 4 INT / 43.1 Rating (2 games)

DBOSHO
11-25-2009, 02:38 PM

we are a different team than in the first game.

Bane
11-25-2009, 02:39 PM

Look up the Chiefs kicking the shit out of the Charg-less in Ball Cum stadium this week.
LT out before halftime.Making more soup commercials.

HemiEd
11-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Don't forget the part about Mom, having to pick him up.

Oh, and the chargers are irrelevent. They are like your ugly cousin, that you don't even want to talk to, because someone might see you with her.

Buck
11-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Don't forget the part about Mom, having to pick him up.

Oh, and the chargers are irrelevent. They are like your ugly cousin, that you don't even want to talk to, because someone might see you with her.

And then that cousin grows up to become a beauty and wins the super bowl.

CaliforniaChief
11-25-2009, 03:06 PM
LT has now shown
He can fill a uterus
Not a trophy case

Buck
FAIL

Chiefspants

With Norv, your possibilities are endless.

Buck
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey Buckin...

Damnit.

CaliforniaChief
11-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Damnit.

Oh yeah, I'm good. Scary good.

Now we're coming to town to make you regret the extension.

HemiEd
11-25-2009, 03:29 PM

Good luck with that, midnight will strike and the glass slipper will not fit. Then, you wake up and find out it was only a dream.

Marty was their best shot, the team has been getting worse since he left.

Fritz88
11-25-2009, 03:37 PM
fugg the chargers

LaChapelle
11-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Last Sunday was our Super Bowl
Next Sunday is the Bronco's Super Bowl
You caught us with a hanger over

CoMoChief
11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Norv for 7 more years!!!!!!

BigMeatballDave
11-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Norv for 7 more years!!!!!!You are such a fucking idiot

BigMeatballDave
11-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Good luck with that, midnight will strike and the glass slipper will not fit. Then, you wake up and find out it was only a dream.

Marty was their best shot, the team has been getting worse since he left.Marty? A shot at winning a SB? LMAO

BigMeatballDave
11-25-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm done bashing Norv. He's done a pretty good job there. Its not like Al Davis in Oakland.

Direckshun
11-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I think this game has blowout all over it.

The Chiefs put forth a ton of emotion in upsetting the Stealers. I think this is a letdown game.

BigMeatballDave
11-25-2009, 03:59 PM
I think this game has blowout all over it.

The Chiefs put forth a ton of emotion in upsetting the Stealers. I think this is a letdown game.Probably, but they already blew us out. I'd hope this team has enough pride in its self to not let that happen with the same team. Honestly, I think this could be a letdown game for SD. Winners of 5 straight and coming off a big win in Denver.

Buck
11-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Probably, but they already blew us out. I'd hope this team has enough pride in its self to not let that happen with the same team. Honestly, I think this could be a letdown game for SD. Winners of 5 straight and coming off a big win in Denver.

Unfortunately for you guys, KC winning last week means no letdown for the Chargers this week.

Any chance of the Chargers not taking the Chiefs seriously flew out the window once you beat the Steelers.

Marcellus
11-25-2009, 04:03 PM
The revenge of Chris Chambers........

HemiEd
11-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Marty? A shot at winning a SB? LMAO

That puts it in perspective, doesn't it? The Chargers BEST chance.

BigMeatballDave
11-25-2009, 04:07 PM
The revenge of Chris Chambers........Bah lee dat!

GordonGekko
11-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Honestly with the injection of confidence by beating the Steelers, I feel the Chiefs might put it together and get a W in SoCal.

gblowfish
11-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Dont know if this was posted before, apologies if so.
This week's matchup:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/09000d5d8147acd6/Week-12-Chiefs-vs-Chargers-Preview

Cjanz
11-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Are you serious?

Look, the Chiefs have already practically won seeing how they're playing the Chargers. I mean, c'mon! I've already laid my money down on this week's game, the score is going to be 49-3, boys, Chiefs.

Chiefspants
11-25-2009, 08:43 PM
I have to agree with Cjanz, I told everyone who would listen at my high school last week that the chiefs were taking the steelers down. Their laughter about my statements ceased around 3:29 on sunday, including the huge steelers fan in my history class.

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Chargers 49 / Chiefs 6

I'm not as confident... Norf wouldn't want to embarrass them with a 43 point blowout. Plus, I can't see their shitty kicker get anywhere near close enough hit any FGs.
Chargers 42 / Chiefs 0.
I do agree with the "You guys are all pillowbiters and can suck a cock" comment.

Thank You.

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 08:46 PM
I have to agree with Cjanz, I told everyone who would listen at my high school last week that the chiefs were taking the steelers down. Their laughter about my statements ceased around 3:29 on sunday, including the huge steelers fan in my history class.

How huge was she?

Chiefspants
11-25-2009, 09:00 PM
How huge was she?

He's about 6'0, 240 pounds and knows how to handle himself, we were debate partners last year and he's been a steelers fan since he was two.

He told my friend and I that he would bet us 50,000 dollars that the steelers would take the chiefs down, he hasn't mentioned anything since then.

Oh, and by the way, are the chargers playing the steelers this year? Because if they're going to beat the chiefs 42-0 then I am sure they would throttle the steelers if they played them.

HemiEd
11-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm not as confident... Norf wouldn't want to embarrass them with a 43 point blowout. Plus, I can't see their shitty kicker get anywhere near close enough hit any FGs.
Chargers 42 / Chiefs 0.
I do agree with the "You guys are all pillowbiters and can suck a cock" comment.

Thank You.

WTF?

Both of the Charger fans, are a member of this board?

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Both of the Charger fans, are a member of this board?

Both of the Charger fan are members of this board?

Both Chargers fans are a member of this board?

Both of the Chargers fan is a member of this board?

Both youse Charger fan are a member of this board?

Both Chargers fans is a member of dis board?

Both Chargers fans are members of this board?
:shake:

Pablo
11-25-2009, 10:11 PM

:shake:He meant to say:

"Shut your fucking mouth, Charger fan pussy".

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 10:17 PM
He meant to say:

"Shut your ****ing mouth, Charger fan pussy".

Too late. I've already won.

milkman
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM

Both of the Chargers fan is a member of this board?

Both youse Charger fan are a member of this board?

Both Chargers fans is a member of dis board?

:shake:

I don't believe there are actually two Charger fans, but there's an internet rule that every team must be represented by a fan or two, and you guys just drew the short straws.

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 10:54 PM
My suggestion is to prepare for a loss and enjoy your new top 10 pick Safety, who, I'm sure, will make all the difference.

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 11:01 PM
I don't believe there are actually two Charger fans, but there's an internet rule that every team must be represented by a fan or two, and you guys just drew the short straws.

There are no truer fans. I've lived through Ryan "Fuckin" Leaf!!1!1!!1

milkman
11-25-2009, 11:05 PM
There are no truer fans. I've lived through Ryan "****in" Leaf!!1!1!!1

NorfBall forever!!!!!!!!

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 11:11 PM
NorfBall forever!!!!!!!!

Considering the current Charger roster, who do you think is a better coach? Norf or Farty?
Norf is the Man!!!!11!@1

ArrowheadMagic
11-25-2009, 11:11 PM
My suggestion is to prepare for a loss and enjoy your new top 10 pick Safety, who, I'm sure, will make all the difference.

Will you still be a fan when they play in LA?

ArrowheadMagic
11-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Considering the current Charger roster, who do you think is a better coach? Norf or Farty?
Norf is the Man!!!!11!@1

Either won a SB in SD? Or does that matter? What Norv has done is take a 14 win team and brought them back to the rest of the division. Window is almost nailed shut.

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Pardon me?

Gadzooks
Uh, sorry missed that.

Gadzooks
What?

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Chef fans are teh ghey!1!1111!!!! wooooooooooooooo!PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ

Gadzooks
11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Either won a SB in SD? Or does that matter? What Norv has done is take a 14 win team and brought them back to the rest of the division. Window is almost nailed shut.

C'mon How many teams have SB winning coaches. Your's doesn't.
Norf is waaay better than Farty for this team. He wins playoff games.
Farty would be a good fit for K.C. since they're sucking ass this season. He could tell your guys he "see's a gleam" and that would change everything. Then you could lose in the first round of the playoffs.

SPATCH
11-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Farty would be a good fit for K.C. since they're sucking ass this season. He could tell your guys he "see's a gleam" and that would change everything. Then you could lose in the first round of the playoffs.

I heart unnecessary apostrophes

SUCK ON THE TWO GAME WINNING STREAK

ArrowheadMagic
11-25-2009, 11:45 PM

Sorry, I must of missed the playoffs wins that SD has that matter. Fill me in. Goggle doesnt show you winning any SB's. A team winning games in the playoffs shouldnt have any trouble getting fan support in order to keep them from leaving town. How does that happen? BTW with your team last year, Marty wouldnt need the Broncos to choke a 3 game lead away with 3 to play. This year you might win the cripple fight going away.

Doesnt mean your good, just a better cripple.

Gadzooks
11-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Sorry, I must of missed the playoffs wins that SD has that matter. Fill me in. Goggle doesnt show you winning any SB's. A team winning games in the playoffs shouldnt have any trouble getting fan support in order to keep them from leaving town. How does that happen? BTW with your team last year, Marty wouldnt need the Broncos to choke a 3 game lead away with 3 to play. This year you might win the cripple fight going away.

If getting to the playoffs and winning playoff games makes the Chargers "cripples" what does that make the Chefs?!?:shrug::bolts::Poke:

Chiefspants
11-26-2009, 12:47 AM
If getting to the playoffs and winning playoff games makes the Chargers "cripples" what does that make the Chefs?!?:shrug::bolts::Poke:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/classic_nfl/09/10/chiefs/chiefs.jpg

Super Bowl Champions.

Buck
11-26-2009, 01:41 AM
ALL TEAMS WHO HAVE 14 WINS IN A SEASON SHOULD HAVE 14 WINS IN EVERY OTHER SEASON AFTER THAT OR ELSE THEY SUCK!

ChiefJustice
11-27-2009, 06:14 AM
http://www.kottlersofcapetown.com/images/ostrich-feathers/Ostrich%20feather%20boa%20-%20red%20%20%20R520.00.jpg

/end thread

King_Chief_Fan
11-27-2009, 07:02 AM

what is the update on possible blackout? It was reported that since tickect sales are down, this is possible

Chiefspants
11-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Bump.

Bane
11-29-2009, 01:03 PM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tRvm33Auv-8"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tRvm33Auv-8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

SUCK IT CHARG_LESS!!!!

Buck
04-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Bizzzump!

You guys are going down week one.

Dont try and talk shit or else you'll end up here. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223842

Also, BAM bitch!
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NsiEY7ilKcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NsiEY7ilKcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Lastly Adam Schefter says Norv Turner is a good up and coming coach.

Buck
07-28-2010, 01:16 AM
No fuck you guys seriously.

Baconeater
07-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Can a mod please ban this troll?

Buck
07-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Can a mod please ban this troll?

Yeah mods, serousyl take out the fcukn trash

Bowser
07-28-2010, 01:20 AM
LMAO

Baconeater
07-28-2010, 01:21 AM
LMAO
HAY THIS ARE SERIOUS BIZNESS

KCrockaholic
07-28-2010, 01:23 AM

lol. How fitting! Eat these words!

Buck
07-28-2010, 01:24 AM
lol. How fitting! Eat these words!

Even Strawberry cant cover Gates. Good luck with that.

LMAO

LaChapelle
07-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I hope Norv don't trip over his own meat curtains
before Haley has a chance to put a couple more divots in his face

Sofa King
07-28-2010, 08:46 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff110/Halo3master5000_2007/Denial.jpg

Buck
07-28-2010, 09:05 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff110/Halo3master5000_2007/Denial.jpg

Man if the Chargers can't make the Super Bowl what does that mean about the Chiefs?