PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pickin the Chiefs?

KCrockaholic
10-23-2009, 12:50 AM
It sure does seem like a lot of "experts" and people in general are picking the Chiefs to beat the Chargers.

Sterling Sharpe picked KC this week, Mortensen (who leads all ESPN pickers so far this season), Michael Silver (yahoo sports), Peter Schrager (Fox Sports), is also picking the Chiefs. Ive just skimmed over some sites and newspapers and despite how bad KC is, people are still seeming to go with KC. I don't get it, but I guess I'm glad some outsiders have a little faith.

Hog Farmer
10-23-2009, 12:52 AM
Yeah, Thiis world is full of morons!

Chiefs 31

Chargers 13

KCrockaholic
10-23-2009, 12:54 AM
I think SD will win, but I wont be surprised if KC pulls a nice upset. And oh how sweet would that be.

DA_T_84
10-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Cromartie hurt his knee, and LT has swine flu..... just came out this evening....

Our chances didn't get any worse.

FAX
10-23-2009, 01:19 AM
The Chiefs defeating the Eggos? I'm skeptical.

But ... if it did happen, it would be huge. Mega huge. Too mega huge to even contemplate, really. A division win? Against a quality opponent? Two wins in a row?

Unthinkable.

FAX

BWillie
10-23-2009, 01:24 AM
If Seymour says the Raydahs can go to the playoffs, well, why can't we too!

sportsman1
10-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Remember last year? We would have won both games against SD if it wasn't for Herm. Stupidity in the last minutes blew both games.

FAX
10-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Remember last year? We would have won both games against SD if it wasn't for Herm. Stupidity in the last minutes blew both games.

Hmmm. You have a point there, Mr. sportsman1.

Still, I don't want to get caught up in all this euphoria. We've won one game with this group. One. And that was with field goals. Against a marginal (at best) team.

This would be an entirely different kind of win. I'd love to see it happen, but I'm not sure I want to get my hopes up.

FAX

sportsman1
10-23-2009, 01:39 AM
How cool would it be though to have the same number of win's as the preseason favorite. lol I doubt it will happen, but if the game isn't close I will be shocked.

Chiefs=Good
10-23-2009, 02:39 AM
You know i think it would be worse for us if LT is out... Sproles is the type of back that normally shreads us... However i think we have a chance to pull it of. LJ needs his biggest game for the year though.. A rushing TD would be nice ........