PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Live

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 02:05 PM
How can anyone with a straight face look at Herm and ask him for advice or thoughts on a NFL team?

ROFL

This is priceless... It like going to the hardware store, whipping out your johnson, grabbing a hammer and just going to town... Then asking the store clerk how you doing and he hands you a bigger hammer...

Dear God my ears are bleeding!

ROFL

Demonpenz
10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
run the ball play defence ....dumb.... look at the colts and pats some games they barely run

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't subject myself to watching that fucktard. The remote is there for a reason.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't subject myself to watching that ****tard. The remote is there for a reason.

Well shit I just had it on ESPN and next thing I know.... BOOM (madden) there is the Fuck stick...

Count Zarth
10-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I actually had a dream about Herm last night.

No matter how I try to avoid him...he's always there...on the edges....the nightmare that won't end....

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 02:24 PM

No matter how I try to avoid him...he's always there...on the edges....the nightmare that won't end....

was he snuggling with you and Huard?

chiefs1111
10-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Herm just picked the Chiefs to beat the Chargers, Chiefs are doomed now for sure

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Well shit I just had it on ESPN and next thing I know.... BOOM (madden) there is the **** stick...

Oh the horror, **snap**

Count Zarth
10-23-2009, 02:27 PM
was he snuggling with you and Huard?

It was pretty weird, he was wearing his stupid training camp sweatshirt and manning the counter at some little hole-in-the-wall store. I went in for a second and put some books down and tried to get the hell out of there when I saw it was him.

I got outside and realized I had left my books in the Herm Store. Herm, being such a nice, stand-up guy, was like "HEY! YOU LEFT YOUR BOOKS, MAN!" and I had to go back in and get them from him.

Flustrating.

Buehler445
10-23-2009, 02:29 PM
How can anyone with a straight face look at Herm and ask him for advice or thoughts on a NFL team?

ROFL

This is priceless... It like going to the hardware store, whipping out your johnson, grabbing a hammer and just going to town... Then asking the store clerk how you doing and he hands you a bigger hammer...

Dear God my ears are bleeding!

ROFL

That's a pretty accurate description. As long as the first one is a framing hammer and the second one is a mini-sledge.

I seriously don't know how anyone (viewers or ESPN producers) can think that he adds any value. At all. Ever. Add in the fact that he is a bumbling idiot most of the time...fuck. I can't even think about it anymore.

Fuck even Irvin provided more valuable insight.
Posted via Mobile Device

wild1
10-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Herm just picked the Chiefs to beat the Chargers, Chiefs are doomed now for sure

it took Herm Edwards to blow that game last year, no one else could have done it. So he knows what he's talking about in this area.

DaWolf
10-23-2009, 02:42 PM
About the only thing worse is listening to Matt Millen on the same subject...

Mr. Arrowhead
10-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Herm can be on ESPN all he wants, as long as he not coaching my football team

DumbHillbillies
10-23-2009, 02:44 PM

Maybe not, picked us last week to the skins I believe.

Rausch
10-23-2009, 03:08 PM

This.

Rooster
10-23-2009, 03:18 PM

JINX... Damn Herm:cuss:

JuicesFlowing
10-23-2009, 03:21 PM
I've pretty much stopped watching ESPN. I use their website and listen to their radio programs, that's enough ESPN for me.

Buehler445
10-23-2009, 03:38 PM
I've pretty much stopped watching ESPN. I use their website and listen to their radio programs, that's enough ESPN for me.

I pretty much just watch their sporting event coverage, and watch Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN2 when I'm trying to get my dragging ass dressed in the morning.
Posted via Mobile Device

raybec 4
10-23-2009, 03:53 PM

ESPN is becoming to sports what MTV is to music.

TEX
10-23-2009, 04:20 PM

This X 10!

BigChiefFan
10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
ESPN is becoming to sports what MTV is to music.
Agreed. I still can't believe MTV doesn't even focus on playing music videos. I haven't watched that channel in years now.

Barret
10-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Ok, normally I listen to Cowherd since I work odd times and I am on my way to work. I get the enjoyment of him bringing on Herm from time to time and I turn the station as soon as I hear his voice.

Here is my question. I am only a Chiefs fan and I understand that Kansas is "fly-over" country and none of these shows are losing ratings to Chiefs fans or whatever stupid reason they come up with. But, Isnt Herm Vilified in New York as well? Didnt New Yorkers that are Jets fans want to see him hung by his testicles too?

So my comment here is if you are having a major market (New York) tune out your broadcasts and tv shows, why would you continue to trot him out on these shows?

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 07:57 PM

No matter how I try to avoid him...he's always there...on the edges....the nightmare that won't end....I don't have dreams about him, but I vision Carl calling Herm every week and they laugh over the phone about the mess they left behind...:)

Mecca
10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Agreed. I still can't believe MTV doesn't even focus on playing music videos. I haven't watched that channel in years now.

Videos have a limit to the rating they can get, their shows actually do better ratings.

And Herm is a fine for tv guy, he's basically made for that job.

scott free
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM
run the ball play defence ....dumb.... look at the colts and pats some games they barely run

Thats how Cowhers Steelers balled, didnt work out too bad for them...

Herm was just way beyond his depth with an entire team.

Fruit Ninja
10-23-2009, 10:18 PM
As soon as i see Herm on the start of a topic thread i just stop reading. Fuck Herm.

LaChapelle
10-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Herm owns you

Reerun_KC
10-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Herm owes you

Yes he does owe me, he owes me and many fans for torturing and destorying 3 franchises.