PDA

View Full Version : Life Women who talk sports (to attract guys)

Rudy lost the toss
10-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Does it work? Yes or No?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Sweet. A 3rd thread.

luv
10-23-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm going with no.

Rudy lost the toss
10-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Sweet. A 3rd thread.

It's offseason

Deberg_1990
10-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Depends on how hot she is....

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Its a great quality in a woman, but its not a deal breaker...

Count Zarth
10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Women who have to rely on it to attract guys are usually ugly.

Rely on your looks...let the sports be an added bonus.

It doesn't work the other way around.

And if you're ugly and hate sports, you better give a hell of a blowjob. Because you're not getting sex!

luv
Women who talk sports generally get put instantly into the friend zone.

RJ
Depends on how hot she is....

If she's hot, why is she talking sports to attract guys?

She could do better stuff, like bending over or walking to the ladies room.

Mecca
10-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Sure if they know what they're talking about....sports isn't a deal breaker unless they hate it so much they can't fathom ever watching a game then it's a problem.

ziggysocki
10-23-2009, 08:13 PM
deja fucking vu

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Women who talk sports generally get put instantly into the friend zone.Maybe. If the dude she's talking sports to is a douchebag. I've yet to meet a chick who talks about sports with pure interest that wasn't a dyke.

Mr. Laz
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM
depends on whether you were attracted to them in the first place.

if you were attracted to them before ... they are now hotter

if they were a "friend" before ... then they are more entrenched in the friend zone.

btw it also depends whether it seems contrived or not

luv
10-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Maybe. If the dude she's talking sports to is a douchebag. I've yet to meet a chick who talks about sports with pure interest that wasn't a dyke.

You calling me a dyke?

Count Zarth
10-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Women who talk sports generally get put instantly into the friend zone.

Not at all. I was out with this hot bitch and she started talking about TO...I still wanted to bang her brains out....

luv
10-23-2009, 08:29 PM
I'll admit...

I was going out on a lot of first dates for awhile, and discovered that most guys suck at small talk. You know, the talk in the car when he picks you up and at the table after you order before the food comes. I decided to find something that most guys would be interested in talking about in order to make those times a little more bearable. By no means was it in order to "get" a guy, though.

Something weird happened along the way, though. While, at first, I was just using it, I ended up falling in love with it. Also, most of what I know I either learned on here or from doing research spawning from a conversation had on here.

I know there are other reasons I get put into the friend zone. Laz is right. Knowing sports entrenches you in the friend zone once you're there.

Bearcat
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I'll admit...

I was going out on a lot of first dates for awhile, and discovered that most guys suck at small talk. You know, the talk in the car when he picks you up and at the table after you order before the food comes. I decided to find something that most guys would be interested in talking about in order to make those times a little more bearable. By no means was it in order to "get" a guy, though.

Something weird happened along the way, though. While, at first, I was just using it, I ended up falling in love with it. Also, most of what I know I either learned on here or from doing research spawning from a conversation had on here.

I know there are other reasons I get put into the friend zone. Laz is right. Knowing sports entrenches you in the friend zone once you're there.

It's just that most guys don't like small talk, and well, you do... a lot. Just sayin'. ;)

Sports is just something else you could have in common, so it's just another piece to it. Although, there's just something about a woman who likes hockey...

Kyle DeLexus
10-23-2009, 08:50 PM
It's just that most guys don't like small talk, and well, you do... a lot. Just sayin'. ;)

Sports is just something else you could have in common, so it's just another piece to it. Although, there's just something about a woman who likes hockey...

QFMFT!

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 08:54 PM
You calling me a dyke?ROFL Not at all. I've never met you.

Saulbadguy
10-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Nope - very transparent.

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 09:10 PM
do you know what Suzy Kolber said about women, Lemon_Pie?

RJ
10-23-2009, 09:18 PM
do you know what Suzy Kolber said about women, Lemon_Pie?

What did she say?

Note: I am not Lemon Pie.

bowener
10-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Couldn't find the right option for me:

women who talk sports with my dick in their hand/mouth/vagina/ass

Yes, talking with my dick in their mouth... people don't need to bite to talk, its safe.

GoHuge
10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Most of us guys are way to worried about getting ours rather than paying attention to a woman and giving her what she wants first. Whether it be sexual, verbal, or whatever. We've got to retrain the way most of us operate. I turn the big 3 0 in two months and I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get married or more accurately do I really want to? Man I use to FAIL at dating. I've got some epic FAILs in there. Learning from my mistakes and actually paying attention instead of just trying to impress goes a long way. My problem is when I start talking it's like opening the choke and pulling the cord.........I'll give you all you want. I'm one of those that likes to keep the conversation going and hates that awkward silence. I use to talk and talk to just keep it going=FAIL. I've learned to keep the talk going while not leading it. You constantly have to check yourself to make sure you give the girl plenty of opportunity to keep it going. Small talk with the opposite sex (if your interested in them) is a ****ing skill set. No two ways about it.

If a girl can fluently talk sports and it doesn't sound contribed like my interior design knowledge would than I think it's all good. Besides if she's a diehard sports junky like all of us lames and roots for another team than you it makes for great sexual bets on the outcome of games! If she's faking it well she fakes other things as well. If she truly isn't into sports everyone here will figure that out real quick except maybe Reiko, GoChiefs, and Halfcan. I don't really care either way. If it's all part of her game that's fine. I've educated myself on subjects front to back for this very purpose :D!

Rudy lost the toss
10-23-2009, 09:52 PM
What did she say?

Note: I am not Lemon Pie.

But I am.

(This)