Buck
10-24-2009, 04:28 PM
What should I do?

Claynus
10-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Suck some gay cock.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Not enough information. So until more comes in, strangle her.

orange
10-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Slip it out of her purse.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Antifreeze.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Tell her you've already been to that bar and you know for a fact it's for gays.

kstater
10-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Flop's, you're going to have to change that Avatar, I keep thinking you're Mecca ignore your posts.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Heres the info.

She told me that I was no longer eligible on her health insurance...

She works for the Health Insurance company, and it was like $30 combined for both of us.

So I got my own.

Then she called me and said, "Oops, you are covered until the end of December."

So yeah, 3 months of Health Insurance for me is like $180 a month, approximately $540.

Deberg_1990
10-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Heres the info.

She works for the Health Insurance company, and it was like $30 combined for both of us.

So I got my own.

So yeah, 3 months of Health Insurance for me is like $180 a month, approximately $540.

Welcome to the real world!

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:38 PM
That $500 would have definitely helped.

phillip
10-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Kill her. Obviously.

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Heres the info.

So I got my own.

See if you new company will "freeze" your coverage...and begin it again in January? They should.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:42 PM
See if you new company will "freeze" your coverage...and begin it again in January? They should.

I was going to ask, but I thought that they wouldn't do that considering I just signed up.

Halfcan
10-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Heres the info.

So I got my own.

health insurance is such a rip off

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm sure your mom hasn't spent nearly that much on you over the course of her ife and I'm sure it was a pleasure carrying you for nine months then pushing you out, then cleaning your shit and throw up at all hours of the night and making sure you were fed and clothed all those years so by all means I think you should take her to court or at the very least bitch about her on the internet.
Posted via Mobile Device

allen_kcCard
10-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I was going to ask, but I thought that they wouldn't do that considering I just signed up.

Tell them you are double covered...if they tell you tough luck, ask them to go ahead and note that in your account so they don't have to ask why when you cancel and move to another provider at the end of your current agreement.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm sure your mom hasn't spent nearly that much on you over the course of her ife and I'm sure it was a pleasure carrying you for nine months then pushing you out, then cleaning your shit and throw up at all hours of the night and making sure you were fed and clothed all those years so by all means I think you should take her to court or at the very least bitch about her on the internet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shut the fuck up.

kstater
10-24-2009, 04:48 PM
$500 is what she charged to take you home from the gay bar?

Sure-Oz
10-24-2009, 04:50 PM
You need to get a job with benefits bad...hope you do

i dont know wtf id do without my insurance

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 04:50 PM
You can drop coverage at any time, you'd just have to have a change of status or wait until the next enrollment period to sign up again.

If you're a healthy individual, I might consider the risk - depends on when the next enrollment period is.

My bad: Didn't pay attention to the fact this isn't employment-based insurance.

TrebMaxx
10-24-2009, 04:51 PM
This will seem so minuscule when the day comes that you lose your mother, which will happen unless you meet your demise before her old age takes her from you. Just sayin.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Alternatively, you could take advantage of having double coverage by getting yourself in traction or something. I mean... at least get your money's worth, right?

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:52 PM
You need to get a job with benefits bad...hope you do

i dont know wtf id do without my insurance

I get it through my work. I chose PacifiCare, I could have gone with Kaiser Permanente for $80 a month but they are stupid.

You can drop coverage at any time, you'd just have to have a change of status or wait until the next enrollment period to sign up again.

If you're a healthy individual, I might consider the risk - depends on when the next enrollment period is.

Thanks, I'll find out when the next enrollment period is.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:53 PM
This will seem so minuscule when the day comes that you lose your mother, which will happen unless you meet your demise before her old age takes her from you. Just sayin.

I'm not really mad at my mom, I wanted to know how to rectify the situation.

Christ bro, thats fucking macabre, please don't speak to me anymore.

kstater
I get it through my work. I chose PacifiCare, I could have gone with Kaiser Permanente for $80 a month but they are stupid.

One plan was $180 and the other one was $80, and you chose the $180 one?

Fried Meat Ball!
Thanks, I'll find out when the next enrollment period is.

See my edit. Also see my alternative option. I'd go with that.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:54 PM
One plan was $180 and the other one was $80, and you chose the $180 one?

Kaiser Permanente kills people

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Shut the fuck up.
Stop bitchin about mom
Posted via Mobile Device

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 04:55 PM

I think you're confused. That's Kaiser Soze.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Sorry what does Traction mean?

kstater
10-24-2009, 04:56 PM

For $1200 a year, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Pioli Zombie

Christ bro, thats fucking macabre, please don't speak to me anymore.
Then why did you title your thread that way? Mom gave me bad information, Fuck you, you little boy.
Posted via Mobile Device

TrebMaxx

Christ bro, thats ****ing macabre, please don't speak to me anymore.

Get a grip dude. It seemed as if you were pissed off at your mom from the thread title. Just trying to put some perspective on the subject. Maybe you should have titled the thread differently.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Get a grip dude. It seemed as if you were pissed off at your mom from the thread title. Just trying to put some perspective on the subject. Maybe you should have titled the thread differently.

I love my mom so much. I would take a bullet for her without thinking twice. My #1 fear is losing her.

That comment really freaked me out.

Pioli Zombie
Stupid Charger fans.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fried Meat Ball!
Sorry what does Traction mean?

Generally a medical practice after serious bone breaks and skeletal damage. Uses weights and braces to align the bones, relieve pressure on the nerves and spine and prevent deformities.

It's painful, but expensive, so it'll be worth having that double coverage.

Buck
10-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Generally a medical practice after serious bone breaks and skeletal damage. Uses weights and braces to align the bones, relieve pressure on the nerves and spine and prevent deformities.

It's painful, but expensive, so it'll be worth having that double coverage.

So you are saying I should fuck myself up since I have double Medical Coverage?

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I love my mom so much. I would take a bullet for her without thinking twice. My #1 fear is losing her.

Yet you throw her under the bus on Chiefs Planet. Go to confession.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fried Meat Ball!
10-24-2009, 05:02 PM
So you are saying I should **** myself up since I have double Medical Coverage?

I'm just giving you options, man. I mean... if you're gonna get stuck with double coverage, might as well get your money's worth. Right? Stick it to the insurance company.

And if you're ever going to get in traction, NOW is the time... when you're double covered.

It's really about the practicality of the situation. :)

Buck
10-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I do need to find out a way to get some Vicodin or another cool pain killer.

LaChapelle
10-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Heres the info.

So I got my own.

She's been carring you on her insurance saving a shit load for how long?
The big picture has you way ahead, and mother needs some flowers.

TrebMaxx
10-24-2009, 05:06 PM

As it should. I lost my mom way too soon, she was only 65 and I still haven't gotten over it. Maybe the reason for my reply. Sorry, didn't mean to freak you out. Just thought you were pissed off at your mom over $500.

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 05:07 PM
She should start a thread saying how much you've cost her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
10-24-2009, 05:07 PM
My mom could cost me $1,000,000 and I would still love her....

I guess I should have just not brought up it was my mom.

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 05:09 PM
My mom could cost me $1,000,000 and I would still love her....

I guess I should have just not brought up it was my mom.
Yeah. Don't mess with Mom.
Posted via Mobile Device

jAZ
10-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Heres the info.

So I got my own.

Quit your bitching an act like a big boy?

jAZ
10-24-2009, 05:13 PM

Interesting. Maybe this wasn't a silly question!

RJ
10-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Forgive your mom and continue on the road to adulthood. Pat yourself on the back for being a grown man with his own health insurance.

Edit: Oh, and remember to thank your mom for all she has done for you over the years.

LaChapelle
10-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Pile on the Charger fan!!!!1

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Figures he likes the Chargers.
Tomlinson crying over the Patriots celebrating. Nothing symbolizes that bunch of soft, whining losers better than that.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOCOChief
10-24-2009, 05:28 PM
So you are saying I should **** myself up since I have double Medical Coverage?

You can't have double coverage, whatever you go with try to get an understanding of it by reading the policy first.

If you have any pre existing conditions that will need to be taken into consideration before making any changes. With alot of types of coverage there is like a 60 day waiting period before prior conditions are covered and the fact that you already have been removed from your mothers policy reinstatement could subject you to similar terms.

Either way if you'll be of her policy by the first of the year you should take a closer look at the coverage offered by your employer provider, I can't imagine you could do better on your own.

Pablo
10-24-2009, 05:37 PM
You should make a thread about it, brah.

Oh shit, you already did that.

Bwana
10-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Mom, as in the lady that picked you up at the gay far?

Pablo
10-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Mom, as in the lady that picked you up at the gay far?His mom is totally open-minded....

and full of misinformation.

Buck
10-24-2009, 05:48 PM

Whats a gay far?

RJ
10-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Yeah, it's probably the same mom, the one who unselfishly rolled out of bed in the middle of the night to fetch her son from the gay bar.

Bwana
10-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Whats a gay far?

Sorry, typo:

GAY BAR

http://www.pouet.net/screenshots/31996.jpg

RJ
10-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Whats a gay far?

Typo. He meant, "picked you up at the....

GAY BAR.

Bwana
10-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Typo. He meant, "picked you up at the....

GAY BAR.

LMAO

Yeah, that.

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 08:18 PM
This mother-son relationship sounds like a therapists dream.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
10-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Is your mother a Chiefs fan ? She obviously hates you !

Pink Paradise 2010
10-24-2009, 08:46 PM
pay the bill.... its not going to be the biggest one.... :)

Wa-Z
10-24-2009, 09:54 PM
send the bill to your original insurance

88TG88
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Not enough information. So until more comes in, strangle her.

this

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Tell them you are double covered...if they tell you tough luck, ask them to go ahead and note that in your account so they don't have to ask why when you cancel and move to another provider at the end of your current agreement.

THIS.... :clap:

Shaid
10-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Heres the info.

So I got my own.

Some companies won't allow you to have an individual policy if a group policy is already in effect. They could potentially go back and retro-term you back to your effective date. You should call them and find out if that is the case. Most likely your application stated something about it.

The reason for this is that in many states an individual plan and a group plan don't coordinate coverage. That means that both policies pay as primary. In essence, you could go to a doctor and have both policies pay their full reimbursement and actually make money.

Ebolapox
10-25-2009, 08:30 AM
buck, sometimes you're an idiot.

Earthling
10-25-2009, 08:44 AM
A phone call should clear the whole matter up and you should get most money refunded. If not, write a letter, stating the facts, to the States Insurance overseer. (Every state has one) If you write a letter they are obligated by law to investigate, which they are not obligated to do so with a phone call only. ( at least in CO Might be different for different states though) I can't remember the title for the Insurance overseer but you should be able to get the name and address with google or a small bit of research.