PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gratuitous, weekly LJ bashing thread

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 01:40 PM
LJ sucks! Did you see Charles make that guy miss in the backfield on the draw! Start Charles! His 1 carry for 14 yards today is more impressive than anything LJ has done all year! Fuck LJ! He sucks!!!!

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
in

dirk digler
I agree

PRIEST
ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
this is probably gochiefs best thread evah

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
LJ sucks! Did you see Charles make that guy miss in the backfield on the draw! Start Charles! His 1 carry for 14 yards today is more impressive than anything LJ has done all year! **** LJ! He sucks!!!!

http://www.gorillasushi.com/images/imce/Image/Jason/attentionwhore.jpg

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
it was 15 yard carry for charles btw

Deberg_1990
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Why bash him today when hes averaging a season high 3.5 yards a carry!

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM

I just figured I'd start this moronic thread before someone else. That way I can absorb some of the dung reserved for LJ. Who, by the way, is running hard today.

Leave LJ alone!

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 01:45 PM
He's showing some heart today. Except for the QB sneak, when he just stood there and watched.

chiefs1111
Why bash him today when hes averaging a season high 3.5 yards a carry!

awesome

L.A. Chieffan
I just figured I'd start this moronic thread before someone else. That way I can absorb some of the dung reserved for LJ. Who, by the way, is running hard today.

Leave LJ alone!

you shouldve stuck with your original post. it was more accurate

Bane
10-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I've never understood the whole run right into the back of your O lineman and then fall on your puss strategy .....:shrug:

JuicesFlowing
10-25-2009, 01:48 PM
I've never understood the whole run right into the back of your O lineman and then fall on your puss strategy .....:shrug:

Because falling into your O-lineman will gain you more inches than getting tackled by the opposition ... I know, it sucks either way ... I love how the O-line NEVER gets bashed ..... whatever.

JuicesFlowing
10-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Charles gave Bowe his gloves. Or not.

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Leave LJ alone!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/173/31008576.jpg

JuicesFlowing
10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
That's why Bowe is good

kstater
10-25-2009, 02:05 PM
LJ sucks! Did you see Charles make that guy miss in the backfield on the draw! Start Charles! His 1 carry for 14 yards today is more impressive than anything LJ has done all year! Fuck LJ! He sucks!!!!

You do make a good point.

Bane
10-25-2009, 02:07 PM
Because falling into your O-lineman will gain you more inches than getting tackled by the opposition ... I know, it sucks either way ... I love how the O-line NEVER gets bashed ..... whatever.

Well trust me LJ bashing is embarrassing to me,mainly because I have a autographed LJ jersey.Yeah,and I didn't get the replica one either...:doh!:
In my defense I got it 4 years ago.

MahiMike
10-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Where can I contribute to the "Let's dump LJ fund?"

-King-
10-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Just look at what Charles does when he gets a chance. He's a playmaker. LJ is nothing right now. And if Matt Cassel didn't have a fucking rocket strapped to his fucking arm, he would have hit Charles for a TD.

wild1
10-25-2009, 02:56 PM

I have definitely not seen any bashing of the offensive line here this season.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 02:56 PM
love how gc starts this thread and then hides like a little bitch. barely 3 ypc.

KCrockaholic
10-25-2009, 02:58 PM
LJ is a P.O.S. Get rid of his suck ass.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 03:11 PM
love how gc starts this thread and then hides like a little bitch. barely 3 ypc.

I didn't hide like a bitch, cuntface. I was watching the game.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 03:16 PM
I didn't hide like a bitch, cuntface. I was watching the game.

will lj ever score a td again? ever?

L.A. Chieffan
great thread btw gc. really

-King-
I didn't hide like a bitch, ****face. I was watching the game.

So you saw LJ roar back and average a blazing 3.0 yards a carry?

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 03:48 PM
will lj ever score a td again? ever?

are you still watching the game dude? cant answer my question?

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
old ass ricky williams with 2,000 career carries looks 10x better than LJ

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
old ass ricky williams with 2,000 career carries looks better 10x better than LJ

He has a fucking OL, dipshit.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 03:58 PM
At this point I'm pretty sure you could find some 5th round pick that could do what LJ does.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 03:58 PM
He has a fucking OL, dipshit.

lolz, OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Put down the shovel, GoChiefs, you have this hole dug deep enough. Mike Cloud...er.....LJ is DONE.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Put down the shovel, GoChiefs, you have this hole dug deep enough. Mike Cloud...er.....LJ is DONE.

Nope. Jesus Christ would need assistance from his heavenly father to run behind this OL.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Nope. Jesus Christ would need assistance from his heavenly father to run behind this OL.

charles seems to have some divine powers then

Mecca
10-25-2009, 04:08 PM
I enjoy how now whenever anyone on offense sucks it's the OL's fault.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:10 PM
I enjoy how now whenever anyone on offense sucks it's the OL's fault.

Fuck you. It is.

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
LJ is so bad he's not even good for short yardage. A few years back he could blast his way for 3-4 yards. Not anymore.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:17 PM
gc really has nothing to stand on other than his bs about the OL.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
gc really has nothing to stand on other than his bs about the OL.

Len Dawson doesn't think it's BS. He said as much after the game today. I value Len Dawson's opinion a lot more than yours.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
i dont give a shit what lenny said. everybody knows that the line sucks but thats not the only excuse for larrys suckage. if its always the lines fault then why did charles average over 8 ypc today with the same line?

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:24 PM
i dont give a shit what lenny said. everybody knows that the line sucks but thats not the only excuse for larrys suckage. if its always the lines fault then why did charles average over 8 ypc today with the same line?

Because Charles mostly gets the ball in passing situations.

His 15-yard run was during the 2-minute drill on a draw from the shotgun.

Later he gained 11 yards off the right side because there was a HUGE hole.

If Charles was really better equipped to run behind this OL he would be in there. Haley is not a fucking retard and has no reason to play favorites with LJ.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM

If Charles was really better equipped to run behind this OL he would be in there. Haley is not a fucking retard and has no reason to play favorites with LJ.

Huge hole. Exactly, you just admitted it yourself. the holes are there larry just isnt getting to them because he flat out sucks now

um you mean the same haley that continues playing shitty players like goff, niswanger et al despite more capable backups? yeah

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Huge hole. Exactly, you just admitted it yourself. the holes are there larry just isnt getting to them because he flat out sucks now

Jesus Christ, man. The holes are not there.

Once in a blue moon they open a hole and then LJ rips off a 10 or 15-yard gain. So does Charles.

It doesn't happen often.

The offensive line is the biggest culprit right now...you're retarded if you think otherwise. But then again you think Len Dawson's words carry no weight.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Jesus Christ, man. The holes are not there.

Once in a blue moon they open a hole and then LJ rips off a 10 or 15-yard gain. So does Charles.

It doesn't happen often.

The offensive line is the biggest culprit right now...you're retarded if you think otherwise. But then again you think Len Dawson's words carry no weight.

so charles gets 4 carries and is able to run off two huge gains because of these 'blue moon' opportunties yet the best LJ can do is one 9 yd gain out of 16 carries?

your denial is hilarious

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:36 PM
so charles gets 4 carries and is able to run off two huge gains because of these 'blue moon' opportunties yet the best LJ can do is one 9 yd gain out of 16 carries?

your denial is hilarious

Do you think defenses are even keying on Charles as a runner when he's in the game?

Especially in passing situations?

We've seen Charles get stacked up just as bad as LJ this year....it's all about the OL.

For a guy who is so fast you'd think Charles could break a run longer than LJ...but so far he hasn't, at least not in a meaningful situation.

OL OL OL

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Ever wonder if the fact that Haley's teams have never had a strong running attack has anything to do with anything?

Nah, me either.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Ever wonder if the fact that Haley's teams have never had a strong running attack has anything to do with anything?

Nah, me either.

Haley's teams have had strong running attacks.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Haley's teams have had strong running attacks.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS&d-447263-n=1&season=2008&qualified=true&Submit=Go&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1

Arizona - Dead MFing last in total yards rushing and YPC in 2008.

You're right, real strong attack.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS&d-447263-n=1&season=2008&qualified=true&Submit=Go&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1

Arizona - Dead MFing last in total yards rushing and YPC in 2008.

You're right, real strong attack.

Haley has coached for other teams.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Haley has coached for other teams.

Coaching WRs for Dallas doesn't really have much bearing on their running game.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Coaching WRs for Dallas doesn't really have much bearing on their running game.

Well, you said "teams."

I hardly think one year in Arizona with no running back is indicative of a trend.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Well, you said "teams."

I hardly think one year in Arizona with no running back is indicative of a trend.

This is what passes as a defense for Todd Haley.

Nevermind the fact that LJ ran for 4.5 YPC in a gimmick offense last season running behind a line that featured many of the same characters or guys like Macintosh or Jones. I'm sure the scheme has nothing to do with the nearly 2 YPC drop-off from LJ this year.

I think LJ is an insufferable prick, but he's actually running pretty hard and doing some things when he has the opportunity.

Haley simply has no earthly idea how to scheme a running game.

baitism
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Because Charles mostly gets the ball in passing situations.

His 15-yard run was during the 2-minute drill on a draw from the shotgun.

If Charles was really better equipped to run behind this OL he would be in there. Haley is not a ****ing retard and has no reason to play favorites with LJ.

He likes to play people who are getting paid alot. That is his justification (see Cassell).

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Haley simply has no earthly idea how to scheme a running game.

You act like it's rocket science.

The guy studied under BILL PARCELLS. You think he doesn't know how to scheme a running game? Come on.

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 05:24 PM

The guy studied under BILL PARCELLS. You think he doesn't know how to scheme a running game? Come on.

Go watch Felix Jones for a few plays. THAT'S what a RB should look like.

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 05:26 PM
This is what passes as a defense for Todd Haley.

Nevermind the fact that LJ ran for 4.5 YPC in a gimmick offense last season running behind a line that featured many of the same characters or guys like Macintosh or Jones. I'm sure the scheme has nothing to do with the nearly 2 YPC drop-off from LJ this year.

I think LJ is an insufferable prick, but he's actually running pretty hard and doing some things when he has the opportunity.

Haley simply has no earthly idea how to scheme a running game.Did Haley fuck your wife or something?

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:27 PM

Paul Hackett studied under Bill Walsh.

Norv Turner studied under Bill Parcells.

Dave Shula was raised by a pretty okay coach and studied under Jimmy Johnson.

Translation: I don't give a fuck who Todd Haley studied under.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Go watch the Cowboys' offensive line run block for a few plays. THAT'S what an OL should look like.

FYP

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Paul Hackett studied under Bill Walsh.

Norv Turner studied under Bill Parcells.

Dave Shula was raised by a pretty okay coach and studied under Jimmy Johnson.

Translation: I don't give a fuck who Todd Haley studied under.

And all of them knew how to scheme.

Particularly Turner.

Their failing is in their abilities as a play caller or a head coach, i.e. being in the spotlight.

Haley knows how to scheme a running game. Again, it's not rocket science.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:32 PM
And all of them knew how to scheme.

Particularly Turner.

Their failing is in their abilities as a play caller or a head coach, i.e. being in the spotlight.

Haley knows how to scheme a running game. Again, it's not rocket science.

Really?

Paul Hackett was a brilliant offensive mind, was he?

I can only presume you're new to the world of Chiefs football.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Really?

Paul Hackett was a brilliant offensive mind, was he?

I can only presume you're new to the world of Chiefs football.

I said he knew how to scheme.

The Chiefs were competent enough on offense under his direction, his playcalling just sucked.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:41 PM
I said he knew how to scheme.

The Chiefs were competent enough on offense under his direction, his playcalling just sucked.

Running 260 lb RBs into his lineman's spine hardly constitutes scheming.

Hackett simply had a stable of big MFers that managed 3 yds and a cloud of dust.

And fine, let's go ahead and allow your 'playcalling v. scheming' distinction. Who's been calling the plays for these abortions of a running game at issue?

I'd keep splitting hairs if I were you as well, the results on the field certainly don't provide grist for your argument.

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 05:43 PM
FYP

Jones isn't relying on the O LINE. He's finding creases, bouncing it outside and breaking tackles. you know, things LJ can't do.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Hackett simply had a stable of big MFers that managed 3 yds and a cloud of dust.

Huh?

Marcus Allen was 260 pounds?

Now who doesn't have a clue?

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Huh?

Marcus Allen was 260 pounds?

Now who doesn't have a clue?

So handing off to one of the top 5 RBs of all time requires some kind of innate brilliance?

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:49 PM
So handing off to one of the top 5 RBs of all time requires some kind of innate brilliance?

Nope.

Like I said, it's not rocket science.

The fact that you make it out to be something Haley can't do is ridiculous. But then again you'll grasp for anything that makes Haley appear incompetent.

So far the fact that the players are ALL buying what he's selling, INCLUDING supposed malcontents like LJ, is enough for me.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Nope.

Like I said, it's not rocket science.

The fact that you make it out to be something Haley can't do is ridiculous. But then again you'll grasp for anything that makes Haley appear incompetent.

So far the fact that the players are ALL buying what he's selling, INCLUDING supposed malcontents like LJ, is enough for me.

"Ego."

Yup, sounds like he's buying in.

And I hardly have to grasp for things to make the head coach of a 1-6 football team that can't manage to cover double digit spreads from week to week incompetent.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
"Ego."

Yup, sounds like he's buying in.

If you listened to his post-game comments, he's definitely a guy who's buying in.

Keep reaching.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Jones isn't relying on the O LINE. He's finding creases, bouncing it outside and breaking tackles. you know, things LJ can't do.

He broke tackles today. Dumbass.

Pink Paradise 2010
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
all he wants is money... he has already made that clear

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
If you listened to his post-game comments, he's definitely a guy who's buying in.

Keep reaching.

How's that go again, sweetheart?

"Our coach? Nothing"

Yeah, he's buying in.

You are an amazing tool.

Sure-Oz
10-25-2009, 08:29 PM
How can you defend LJ's idiot comments on twitter

Tuckdaddy
10-25-2009, 08:35 PM

I'd give her some attention.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
If you are getting the ball that much and are averaging under 3 yards a carry then you should be fucking fired regardless of who you are

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 08:36 PM
How can you defend LJ's idiot comments on twitter

I'm not.

Doesn't change the fact that LJ most certainly isn't 'buying in' and that Claythan was once again full of shit.

And while LJ shouldn't have said what he did, I guarantee you that a majority of that locker room is thinking it.

You can't act like you invented the game and continue to treat grown men like children when you never played it and haven't even built up any credibility as a coach.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Doesn't change the fact that LJ most certainly isn't 'buying in' and that Claythan was once again full of shit.

I think a twitter comment is being blown out of proportion.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
I think a twitter comment is being blown out of proportion.

Of course you do...

:rolleyes:

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Of course you do...

:rolleyes:

Talk is cheap. When I see LJ quit on the field I'll share your opinion.

He's a moody motherfucker. Of course he's gonna vent.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Talk is cheap. When I see LJ quit on the field I'll share your opinion.

So you'll cite post-game comments as evidence that he's 'buying in' but ignore them when they make it pretty damn clear that he isn't.

In other words, talk is only cheap if you say it is.

Got it.

Sure-Oz
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm not.

And while LJ shouldn't have said what he did, I guarantee you that a majority of that locker room is thinking it.

You can't act like you invented the game and continue to treat grown men like adults when you never played it and haven't even built up any credibility as a coach.

I wasn't referring to you dude...

It was gochiefs in general, after those comments.

either way lj's an idiot and obviously wants people talking about him posting that shit