PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs playing for draft picks

Mars72
10-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Pioli and Haley do not care about winning this season. They are coaching these players to lose. It is obvious that they are playing for draft picks. Last week we saw the only win of the season. They will build a new team based on draft picks. As angry as I am now, I hope the hell they know what they are doing. The Chiefs are officially unwatchable.

JuicesFlowing
10-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Pioli and Haley do not care about winning this season. They are coaching these players to lose. It is obvious that they are playing for draft picks. Last week we saw the only win of the season. They will build a new team based on draft picks. As angry as I am now, I hope the hell they know what they are doing. The Chiefs are officially unwatchable.

Is that why players get cut for having bad practice? We won 2 games last year and look what "good draft picks" have produced .....

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Playing for the draft with this organization? We're fucked.

orange
10-25-2009, 03:57 PM

And when they convince the other 31 teams not to improve themselves by drafting, their brilliant plan will come to fruition. :clap:

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 03:59 PM
If this roster played over their limits it would only be worth 2-3 draft spots, so I don't see your point.

KcMizzou
10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Your and idiot.

DA_T_84
10-25-2009, 04:03 PM
boooo.... no posts for you!

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM

Urine idiot

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
cool story bro

Bane
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
No,but if they were playing for draft pics the whole staff should be removed coaches and all.To put the fans through this kind of BULLSHIT to play for draft pics..Insane.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 05:05 PM
They are coaching these players to lose
No way is this true ... Haley is trying to win.

Now they definitely have put a priority on the long term ... this is primarily an evaluation year. That's why they didn't go heavy in FA and weren't afraid to fire the O.C. right before the season. It's also why they are switching players around alot.

They are trying to set the tone for the future but that doesn't mean they are trying to lose. Anyone that looks into Haley's beaten down and depressed face knows that he's trying to win.

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Sanchez for president.

Bwana
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM

The plane the plane!

http://img2.allposters.com/images/77/039_20026.jpg

Noss
10-25-2009, 05:35 PM
So this year is all about getting a 'kick ass' NT?

And next year they get a o-lineman?

Then the next year after that a safety?