PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Carr needs to be the nickle

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 04:14 PM
I don't want to hear anymore crap about pass rush. Carr was getting abused right off the LOS ... he was too weak to even slow the WR down at all.

i'm surprised San Diego didn't just chuck it deep all day ... Carr was gonna lose a third of those battles.

Neither flowers or Carr are fast enough to cover deep guys.

add another need to our endless list

OT
Rushbacker
#1 CB
3-4 athletic Safety
Speed Receiver

holy crap, even this partial list includes some of the most difficult positions to fill. :doh!:

BWillie
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
I think we need fill all positions except punter, place kicker, CB#2 (Flowers), and WR#2 (Dwayne Bowe).

Coach
10-25-2009, 05:03 PM
What pisses me off the most is that Clany FUCKING Pendergast had Flowers playing the Nickel, while Carr and that other stooge (#23) playing corners. I was like "WTF are you doing?!"

You don't take your best corner and make him play the nickel/safety position. Line the fucker up against the other team's best receiver!

Goddammit, it's not fucking rocket science!

Micjones
10-25-2009, 05:34 PM
With as much time as Rivers had to throw...
Deion Sanders would've been abused today.
Carr's fine.

Buehler445
10-25-2009, 05:37 PM
What pisses me off the most is that Clany FUCKING Pendergast had Flowers playing the Nickel, while Carr and that other stooge (#23) playing corners. I was like "WTF are you doing?!"

You don't take your best corner and make him play the nickel/safety position. Line the fucker up against the other team's best receiver!

Goddammit, it's not fucking rocket science!

This. Times a kajillion. Jackson had a huge game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 05:37 PM
With as much time as Rivers had to throw...
Deion Sanders would've been abused today.
Carr's fine.evidently you didn't watch the game.

Coach
10-25-2009, 05:39 PM
What's even more sad was, I just think the Chiefs just downgraded from a Bernard Pollard to a Bernard Pollard Lite with loss of speed and flavor (Mike Brown).

What's even more sad is that Bernard Pollard Lite doesn't even play any special teams.

Yes, I know Bernard isn't good, but I'd rather have kept him than Brown, for Christ Sakes.

Raised On Riots
10-25-2009, 05:49 PM

That is un-fucking believable. Nobody wanted this guy as D-Coord; he should be fired(again)as soon as humanly possible.