PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs MY LJ THREAD! How easy would it be... (adding a poll)

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:22 PM
... for him to have just reported his phone stolen...

Just say that someone must've taken his phone and thereby had access to his twitter account.

He still would have to apologize over the mumbled reporter comment... but could sidestep the real f--- up.

Would everyone buy it? no, but enough people would.. and it's damn hard to disprove.

scorpio
10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
stick to site administration

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
and if someone already mentioned this... sorry I missed it... show me where it is, so I can delete it and not look stupid!

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:25 PM
stick to site administration

OUCH

I am in no way an LJ fan, never really have been... but DAMN... does he have to compound stupidity with more stupidity... how freaking dumb is his agent or his handlers or whoever...

seems he is an idiot surrounded by idiots, or this has to be on purpose.

Spott
10-26-2009, 10:25 PM
LJ's gonna be pissed, but his password was easy to hack. I just put in his username and his password was ilovedick(vermeil).

scorpio
10-26-2009, 10:26 PM
That would be about as believable as me walking up to the bank teller and saying "But I SWEAR I had 200k in my checking account just yesterday! Why don't you just let me make a withdrawal. I'm good for it."

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:28 PM
That would be about as believable as me walking up to the bank teller and saying "But I SWEAR I had 200k in my checking account just yesterday! Why don't you just let me make a withdrawal. I'm good for it."

Not really, if I lost my phone today, anyone could access and post to my twitter ... don't need a password or any special skills.

There are plenty of suckers who would buy it in a heartbeat.

Count Alex's Wins
10-26-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd rather he not lie at this point.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Where is the poll?

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 10:32 PM

True but almost impossible to disprove. Everyone would know he is lying but without proving it, not much they could do.

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM

He doesn't have to, he is having his agent do it for him.

Poll has no option for: I wouldn't believe him, but you can't disprove him

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM

...but what if he claimed it was true... and you had ZERO evidence to the contrary...

again, I never liked the guy much, seemed to immature for my tastes... but just playing devil's advocate

scorpio
10-26-2009, 10:35 PM
My take is that he didn't realize the trade deadline has already passed.

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 10:35 PM

:LOL: rep

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:36 PM

THAT is the most believable of all the theories

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-26-2009, 10:36 PM

Just say that someone must've taken his phone and thereby had access to his twitter account.

He still would have to apologize over the mumbled reporter comment... but could sidestep the real f--- up.

Would everyone buy it? no, but enough people would.. and it's damn hard to disprove.

His agent is already in damage control mode

Those tweets were LJ

Coach
10-26-2009, 10:38 PM
...but what if he claimed it was true... and you had ZERO evidence to the contrary...

again, I never liked the guy much, seemed to immature for my tastes... but just playing devil's advocate

Well, he has history of showing some kind of a violence. He has been arrested 4 times since 2003.

If Larry didn't have those issues, I probably wouldn't read too much into it. But the fact is that he has gotten into many legal troubles, I would have a hard time believing that his phone was stolen.

And as to this point, there is no evidence to prove that his phone was stolen.

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:38 PM
His agent is already in damage control mode

Those tweets were LJ

yeah, the agent screwed up and slightly referred to them... but that could be explained that he spoke out before talking to LJ and later found out the "truth"...

THIS WOULD BE SO EASY TO SPIN IF THEY CARED... IT IS EVIDENT TO ME THAT THEY DON'T

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:39 PM
And as to this point, there is no evidence to prove that his phone was stolen.

A few well placed lies from friends and family and a trip to buy a new phone and there is the "proof" that would be enough to convince quite a few people

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 10:42 PM
A few well placed lies from friends and family and a trip to buy a new phone and there is the "proof" that would be enough to convince quite a few people

It's to late now, damage is done, if he did it right after it would work but not now

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-26-2009, 10:43 PM
yeah, the agent screwed up and slightly referred to them... but that could be explained that he spoke out before talking to LJ and later found out the "truth"...

THIS WOULD BE SO EASY TO SPIN IF THEY CARED... IT IS EVIDENT TO ME THAT THEY DON'T

And now suddenly his alleged page is set to private

It was him

He drove the last nail into his own coffin (hopefully)

dirk digler
10-26-2009, 10:45 PM
I guess it worked for Hootie

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 10:46 PM

It was him

He knows it was him, he is saying "what if" he would have done this

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:47 PM

It was him

..and he could claim he made it private and changed teh password AFTER he found out his phone was stolen.

He then would claim that he didn't talk to the media because he was hoping to flush out who stole his phone and didn't want to alert them that he knew... or some BS of that nature...

The problem is that he probably owned up to it to the team already...

My whole point being that this has to be on purpose or a)everyone around him is a moron or b)he just doesn't care

Param
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM

I think some people would buy it, and this could have quickly gone away. Plus it helps the stolen idea because the person tweeting seemed intoxicated.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-26-2009, 10:54 PM
..and he could claim he made it private and changed teh password AFTER he found out his phone was stolen.

He then would claim that he didn't talk to the media because he was hoping to flush out who stole his phone and didn't want to alert them that he knew... or some BS of that nature...

My whole point being that this has to be on purpose or a)everyone around him is a moron or b)he just doesn't care

:doh!: Must have been those damn blackberry gnomes, always stealing a dude's stuff and tweeting random stuff LMAO

Sorry LJ, no amount of apologizing will fix this

Rain Man
10-26-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd believe it.

The key to believing is that you have to want to believe.

AustinChief
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
NOW... lemme throw another wrinkle into the mix.. what if in the interest of damage control... Pioloi and Haley talked to LJ and backed up his story... How many would accept it at that point?

(why they would do that I have no clue.. but just saying...)

KcMizzou
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I'd believe it.

The key to believing is that you have to want to believe.Just ask Mulder.

Skip Towne
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM

I may not have the whole story but can't we just cut him and quit paying him? Why would he want out? Nobody else will pay him what we are.

Param
10-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I'd believe it.

The key to believing is that you have to want to believe.

http://thenewvoice.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/thetruthisoutthere.jpg

Param
10-26-2009, 11:00 PM
NOW... lemme throw another wrinkle into the mix.. what if in the interest of damage control... Pioloi and Haley talked to LJ and backed up his story... How many would accept it at that point?

(why they would do that I have no clue.. but just saying...)

And then this story would be done quickly.
(though I still wouldn't believe it.)