PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley Should Cut Johnson

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Haley Should Cut Johnson (http://kan.scout.com/2/913314.html)

Todd Haley didnít want to talk about Larry Johnson at Mondayís press conference. His only comment on the situation Ė a combination Twitter/locker room meltdown from Johnson Ė was to issue a canned statement about how he expects his players to behave.

ďHow our men conduct themselves and how they represent the Chiefs is very important to me personally, and to our owner and general manager,Ē he said. ďSo thatís whatís most important - how the Kansas City Chiefs represent themselves in the city of Kansas City and the country.

ďIím not going to go into that any further, because we are looking into the situation. I will reiterate again how our players conduct themselves with and through the media in a public setting is very important to us as an organization. We are gathering facts, so to speak.Ē

Haley really didnít have to say much more, and in fact, his silence spoke volumes. Thatís because Johnson has become largely irrelevant in Kansas City. That much is evident when the biggest headline heís made this year is because of his words, not because of his actions.

Johnson hasnít broken a run over 17 yards this season. Heís averaging only 2.7 yards per carry and hasnít scored a touchdown. Sure, the Chiefs canít block and the lack of a deep threat means the line of scrimmage is as crowded as can be. Itís not easy for LJ. That doesnít mean Haley canít find another running back to do what Johnson has done this year.

Itís time for Haley to cut Johnson. When a player doesnít produce on the field and embarrasses himself, his organization and his fans, what other option is there?

Johnson has betrayed any trust anyone might have placed in him. Despite his past, Haley gave him a clean slate, started him in every game this season, handed him the ball more than anyone else, and heís squandered that opportunity. Scott Pioli (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3933332) deemed Johnsonís talents suitable for his roster this season, but now Pioli has to be wondering why Johnson wasnít the first player he cut during the offseason. Team owner Clark Hunt went so far as to express confidence in Johnson through the media, despite all his off-the-field troubles and comments about wanting to leave Kansas City.

Apparently all of that was lost on Larry as he fired up his keyboard and his mouth. He collectively slapped KCís leadership in the face with a few Twitter comments and a homosexual slur in the locker room. Is that any way to represent the Chiefs?

Johnsonís coming apology, announced through his agent Monday, will be hollow and worthless, like his contributions on the field of play. Weíve heard it all before. Larry has apologized for all of his misdeeds, but they just keep on coming. So, we shouldnít accept his apology.

Will Haley?

While he wouldnít talk about his ďstarĒ running back Monday, he spoke at length on the subject Johnson trashed him over Ė his lack of experience playing football. Haley spent his college years playing golf for Florida and Miami. But he was clear in pointing out that it didnít strike him as a negative, that plenty of great NFL head coaches lacked real playing experience.

ďIím very proud of the route that I took to get to where I am right now,Ē said Haley. ďIím very proud of being able to grow up around, in my opinion, one of the best football people that there are, and to be around the teams and the players that I was around on a daily basis. I think that that has given me great insight, as Iíve progressed in the coaching field, into what good and great is supposed to look like.Ē

ďI think Iím here for a reason. I think Iíve earned what Iíve done in the NFL through hard work and through executions and results. I think if playing is a prerequisite for being a great coach, you can eliminate some names, so, like I said, Iím here to coach. Iím not here to play."

So itís obvious Haley isnít losing any sleep over Johnsonís comments. In fact, according to one report, he waltzed into KCís team meeting Monday with a golf cap on, much to the amusement of his team Ė everyone except Johnson, who apparently wouldnít even make eye contact with his head coach.

If Larry canít even look Haley in the eye now, what future does he have with the Chiefs? Why does he have any worth to the team as the only running back in the NFL with more than 100 carries but less than three yards per carry? Even if he rips off 300 yards rushing and six touchdowns against the Jaguars after KCís bye week, is it really worth it if heís going to attempt to undermine the authority of his head coach in a public forum and shoot his mouth off in the locker room, inciting anger from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation?

The only logical course of action for Haley is to cut Johnson. At the least, he should be deactivated and banned from Arrowhead Stadium for the rest of the season before being dumped in the offseason.

Not only does this rid the Chiefs of a huge distraction, it denies Johnson the chance to break Priest Holmes' franchise rushing record. Johnson doesn't deserve the record. If he breaks it (he only needs about 80 yards), he will have limped to it in the most pathetic way possible. Johnson is the antithesis of Holmes both on and off the field. It would be an embarrassment to everything the Chiefs stand for - hard work, loyalty and sportsmanship - if Johnson held a major team record for the next decade or two. It would be a blight on the history of the franchise.

Johnson has no value to the Chiefs that Jamaal Charles (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307409) or Kolby Smith (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307550) canít provide (other than drama). Haley, of course, actually talked about Charles and Smith Monday.

ďIíll say this about Jamaal, I think Jamaal is starting to get it,Ē said Haley.

ďI think Kolby Smith looks like a running back, and I like the way he works and the way he acts,Ē said Haley.

Is Johnson ďstarting to get it?Ē Does anyone currently like ďthe way he acts?Ē

Based on his behavior since Sundayís game, it doesnít appear so. Haley can save himself plenty of headaches by removing Johnsonís presence from KCís locker room and preferably, the franchise as a whole. And then he wonít ever need to talk about him again.

DaneMcCloud
10-26-2009, 11:04 PM
I posted this 5 hours ago.

The "Right 53" is a fucking load of horseshit if Pioli doesn't immediately suspend or cut Johnson.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
I posted this 5 hours ago.

The "Right 53" is a ****ing load of horseshit if Pioli doesn't immediately suspend or cut Johnson.

And Clark should fire Pioli and Haley...

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Nope, don't cut him, let him stew on the sidelines for the rest of the year

They gave him a clean slate and he blew it

DaneMcCloud
10-26-2009, 11:08 PM
And Clark should fire Pioli and Haley...

Clark should fire himself.

I truly hope he's setting up this franchise with the new stadium improvements, Pioli & Haley etc., in order to sell it.

I think he's the worst owner in the NFL, bar none.

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 11:09 PM
I would suspend or bench him, don't give his ass a chance to go somewhere else this season and have his way, or possibly go to a winning team.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2009, 11:10 PM

I truly hope he's setting up this franchise with the new stadium improvements, Pioli & Haley etc., in order to sell it.

Well he's no Al Davis or Dan Snyder thats for sure...

DaneMcCloud
10-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Well he's no Al Davis or Dan Snyder thats for sure...

Say what you will about both of those men but they actually care about their franchises and are not absentee owners.

And the Raiders were in the Super Bowl this decade.

It's been four decades since the Chiefs could say that, going on five.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Say what you will about both of those men but they actually care about their franchises and are not absentee owners.

And the Raiders were in the Super Bowl this decade.

It's been four decades since the Chiefs could say that, going on five.

Not arguing the point.... Not thrilled either...

DaneMcCloud
10-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Not arguing the point.... Not thrilled either...

The facts can sometimes suck ass

DTchiefs58
10-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Why cut him? He did nothing wrong

pr_capone
10-26-2009, 11:15 PM
If he is planning on selling them... I wonder if he will force the owner to keep the team in the city.

Can you imagine?

L.A. Chiefs

*hurls*

DaneMcCloud
10-26-2009, 11:17 PM
If he is planning on selling them... I wonder if he will force the owner to keep the team in the city.

Can you imagine?

L.A. Chiefs

*hurls*

Nah, the city now has a 20+ year contract with the Chiefs.

$400 million in renovations.

The Chiefs aren't going anywhere.

Just hopefully, the Hunt family.

Oxford
10-26-2009, 11:18 PM
There is really no need to rush this. You can bet the league is looking for substance in the allegation that LJ really did this. Once the facts are known, the hammer will fall and it will be obvious to all who has the self inflicted career wound. The Chiefs can take the "high" road with the lets find out the facts first routine.

If someone wants to commit career-suicide, maybe we should just get out of the way

soundmind
10-26-2009, 11:18 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/103827709_06a5db6171.jpg?v=0

Vee Cut Off Your Johnson!

RippedmyFlesh
10-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Did someone hack your account?

DaneMcCloud
There is really no need to rush this. You can bet the league is looking for substance in the allegation that LJ really did this. Once the facts are known, the hammer will fall and it will be obvious to all who has the self inflicted career wound. The Chiefs can take the "high" road with the lets find out the facts first routine.

If someone wants to commit career-suicide, maybe we should just get out of the way

Uh, his agent already admitted to it.

Donger
So itís obvious Haley isnít losing any sleep over Johnsonís comments. In fact, according to one report, he waltzed into KCís team meeting Monday with a golf cap on, much to the amusement of his team Ė everyone except Johnson, who apparently wouldnít even make eye contact with his head coach.

If true, good for Haley.

ChiefsCountry
Screw cutting him or benching him that is what he wants. I would just play his worthless ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:20 PM
You can bet the league is looking for substance in the allegation that LJ really did this.

There is enough proof in that he's ready to issue a meaningless apology.

soundmind
10-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Come to think of it....I want to see Haley throw him out of the game/stadium. Just publicly shame him. He's due.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-26-2009, 11:22 PM
It's not Haley's decision to make.

soundmind
10-26-2009, 11:25 PM
It's not Haley's decision to make.

I know, I just have visions of profane tirades dancing in my head.

RippedmyFlesh
10-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Agree 100% the gailey situation is all on clark trying to be cheap.I bet haley wanted gailey out from day 1.Ill bet thats why krumrie is still here also.
When is the last time on tv you have seen him. Most other teams you see a shot of the owner during the game he is stealth.And I agree I would take snyder in a ny minute over hunt any day.

DeezNutz
10-26-2009, 11:27 PM

Pretty funny and absolutely perfect.

Dude has a good sense of humor and seems to be pretty intelligent when he speaks, but this intelligence needs to translate to on-field decisions.

Perhaps when he has fewer responsibilities...

Donger
10-26-2009, 11:29 PM
This is akin to LBJ lamenting the loss of Cronkite after Tet.

soundmind
10-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Kansas City should buy the Chiefs. And I'm serious. Like Green Bay has it, hell we paid for the stadium anyway.

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 11:31 PM
If LJ comes out and plays off this BS as him trying to pimp his dad, not slinging shit at Haley, I'd be pissed. You ran your fucking mouth, now man up and take the heat you POS punk ass wannabe thug.

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:31 PM
If true, good for Haley.

Yeah, it's time to update this:

http://i35.tinypic.com/23koyfb.gif

Galileo Humpkins
10-26-2009, 11:32 PM
So it’s obvious Haley isn’t losing any sleep over Johnson’s comments. In fact, according to one report, he waltzed into KC’s team meeting Monday with a golf cap on, much to the amusement of his team – everyone except Johnson, who apparently wouldn’t even make eye contact with his head coach.

I thoroughly heart Todd Haley.

RippedmyFlesh
Pretty funny and absolutely perfect.

Dude has a good sense of humor and seems to be pretty intelligent when he speaks, but this intelligence needs to translate to on-field decisions.

Perhaps when he has fewer responsibilities...
People point out the bad play calls but alot of dropped passes/mis fired passes have f'd up GOOD calls.Against good defenses there were plays with guys getting wide open which to me you have to give some credit to play calling in those instances.

jAZ

Jezas Kryst. When did you become the biggest drama queen I've ever seen in ChiefsPlanet?

Worst in the NFL?

That's just stupid. Massive stupid.

smittysbar
10-26-2009, 11:34 PM
People point out the bad play calls but alot of dropped passes/mis fired passes have f'd up GOOD calls.Against good defenses there were plays with guys getting wide open which to me you have to give some credit to play calling in those instances.

I agree, execution has been a major problem

RippedmyFlesh
10-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Jezas Kryst. When did you become the biggest drama queen I've ever seen in ChiefsPlanet?

Worst in the NFL?

Not it's not. Clark is a big reason why this mess is what we see every week.
He is terrible as an owner cheap and seemingly disinterested sans the occasional "everything is ok" presser.

Easy 6
10-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Not only does this rid the Chiefs of a huge distraction, it denies Johnson the chance to break Priest Holmes' franchise rushing record. Johnson doesn't deserve the record. If he breaks it (he only needs about 80 yards), he will have limped to it in the most pathetic way possible. Johnson is the antithesis of Holmes both on and off the field. It would be an embarrassment to everything the Chiefs stand for - hard work, loyalty and sportsmanship - if Johnson held a major team record for the next decade or two. It would be a blight on the history of the franchise.

One of your best paragraphs, ever.

This cannot happen.

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:39 PM
One of your best paragraphs, ever.

This cannot happen.

And it twisted a knife in my gut to write it.

A month ago I couldn't wait for LJ to break it.

Now...it would be disgusting.

swayy07
10-26-2009, 11:44 PM
do we get anything if we cut him and someone signs him?

Mr_Tomahawk
Holy Sh!t.

I wan in DC this weekend running a marathon, had no TV or internet connection. I was able to catch the Chiefs score on a ticker at a bar...gross.

...boy did I miss a lot...so...LJ bad mouthing Haley? Wow what a surprise...not really.

Micjones
Nope, don't cut him, let him stew on the sidelines for the rest of the year

This.

Galileo Humpkins
10-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Cancer will continue eating away at the body until it's removed.

BossChief
10-26-2009, 11:49 PM
So, we are supposed to cut him and let him go to another team and slam the Chiefs at every possible opportunity, while still collecting his guaranteed paychecks from Hunt?

screw that, then he wins and gets to laugh about it.

deactivate him and let him hit the open market next year as a 31 year old RB that hasnt done anything in three years and has immaturity problems and cant block.

He would be lucky to ever play football again, if he did it would be for a 1 year vet min deal.

that is how the Chiefs should handle this imho.

BTW loved the golf hat thing, funny stuff.

BossChief
10-26-2009, 11:50 PM

you and me both.

KCrockaholic
10-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Great thread, and article.

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:52 PM
do we get anything if we cut him and someone signs him?

Relief. Peace. A chance to move on.

A chance to see what Charles can do.

A chance to see what body part Kolby Smith can injure next.

A fresh start.

Plenty of discussion about what running back we should draft with our first-round pick. :evil:

The revelation of my new man crush.

Hog Farmer
10-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Fuck! Thats all I got.

Guru
10-26-2009, 11:54 PM
You know he will end up a Raider.

Count Alex's Losses
10-26-2009, 11:54 PM
You know he will end up a Raider.

They have their own underperforming, overpaid running back.

KCrockaholic
10-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Relief. Peace. A chance to move on.

A chance to see what Charles can do.

A chance to see what body part Kolby Smith can injure next.

A fresh start.

Plenty of discussion about what running back we should draft with our first-round pick. :evil:

The revelation of my new man crush.

Sweet. So, should I burn my LJ jersey? Or find another way to show off my hatred?

listopencil
10-27-2009, 12:19 AM

Maybe he's happy that LJ gave him a solid reason to get rid of Johnson. I mean, think about it. Even you, one of the biggest LJ fans I've seen recently, seem to want him gone. I don't know. When I've reached a difficult decision I usually feel better about it. Especially if an issue pops up that makes it a slam dunk.

Guru
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
They have their own underperforming, overpaid running back.And you think that would stop Al Davis from bringing in another one?

LaChapelle
10-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Make him block for Kolby. Make the team hate him for wiffing.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Sweet. So, should I burn my LJ jersey? Or find another way to show off my hatred?

I think we should all burn our LJ jerseys and video tape the event for a youtube e-pyre en masse. Mine doesn't even fit me anymore (3X) so I don't even need it...

The sad thing is I don't even know what my next jersey is going to be because EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM SUCKS.

KCrockaholic
10-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I think we should all burn our LJ jerseys and video tape the event for a youtube e-pyre en masse. Mine doesn't even fit me anymore (3X) so I don't even need it...

The sad thing is I don't even know what my next jersey is going to be because EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM SUCKS.

LMAO same here... I was thinking the other day about which chiefs players jersey I would want, I cant think of anybody. I dont even want a Flowers jersey yet until he starts making a few more plays.... I think im gonna pick up a nice Drew Brees or Adrian Puh Puh Peterson! jersey.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 12:39 AM
LMAO same here... I was thinking the other day about which chiefs players jersey I would want, I cant think of anybody. I dont even want a Flowers jersey yet until he starts making a few more plays.... I think im gonna pick up a nice Drew Brees or Adrian Puh Puh Peterson! jersey.

No one wants to sport a cornerback jersey. Boring.

I might get a Bowe if he signs a long-term deal. He's the only true stud. Wearing a Tamba Hali jersey is just pathetic...

KCrockaholic
10-27-2009, 12:41 AM
No one wants to sport a cornerback jersey. Boring.

I might get a Bowe if he signs a long-term deal. He's the only true stud. Wearing a Tamba Hali jersey is just pathetic...

Ive got a Bowe (with pink sleeves) :shake: ....But I dont want anybody else on this team unless we draft a stud playmaker in the draft like Taylor Mays or Eric Berry.

HBKChiefs
10-27-2009, 01:00 AM
The only current player jersey I own is a D. Bowe white. Hopefully he will be with the team long-term because he is a shinning light on this team. I don't want another jersey right now because there is no one else on this team who I want to represent or has earned a portion of my money from the sale. Matt Cassel will likely be the next one though, probably in 2010, if the team and his play start turning around towards being something good.

Im all for cutting LJ, I highly doubt he will play or even be with the team against Jacksonville. Bye Bye Crybaby P.O.S. pathetic excuse of a human being!!!

KCrockaholic
10-27-2009, 01:04 AM
The only current player jersey I own is a D. Bowe white. Hopefully he will be with the team long-term because he is a shinning light on this team. I don't want another jersey right now because there is no one else on this team who I want to represent or has earned a portion of my money from the sale. Matt Cassel will likely be the next one though, probably in 2010, if the team and his play start turning around towards being something good.

Im all for cutting LJ, I highly doubt he will play or even be with the team against Jacksonville. Bye Bye Crybaby P.O.S. pathetic excuse of a human being!!!

The only white jersey I have is a LJ one. I have a total of 3 in my house. Maybe someone from the GLAAD would like to piss on it? lol

TinyEvel
10-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Last time the Chiefs were in the SuperBowl I was 5 months old. I think I've held up better than they have. What does that have to do with this thread? Not sure. :shrug:

change

hope

hope for change.

LJ to the curb, please!

smittysbar
10-27-2009, 01:08 AM
I have a shit ton of Jerseys but right now none that I like to wear. Maybe a Flowers jersey is in the mix for my next buy, pretty boring though.

jAZ
10-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Not it's not. Clark is a big reason why this mess is what we see every week.
He is terrible as an owner cheap and seemingly disinterested sans the occasional "everything is ok" presser.

Clark's only real move so far has been hiring the most sought after GM candidte of the last 5 years.

My god this is taking stupid to 11.

L.A. Chieffan
10-27-2009, 01:22 AM
you need to go into politics gc because you are quite possibly the biggest flipflopping hypocrite on the face of the planet. Spare me the bullshit about the OL, and LJ dissing his coach.

OctoberFart
10-27-2009, 01:24 AM
I hope you guys keep him. Cutting his barely over 2 YPC would be addition by subtraction.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 01:27 AM
you need to go into politics gc because you are quite possibly the biggest flipflopping hypocrite on the face of the planet. Spare me the bullshit about the OL, and LJ dissing his coach.

Huh?

I've supported LJ for a long time. Now I'm done with him.

That's no flip flop.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 01:29 AM

Worst in the NFL?

Really?

Prove otherwise.

No more fucking squirrely DC mumbo jumbo.

Douchetard

Bring it ON, Motherfucker.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 01:32 AM
Clark's only real move so far has been hiring the most sought after GM candidte of the last 5 years.

You are epic fucking stupid when it comes to football

L.A. Chieffan
10-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Huh?

I've supported LJ for a long time. Now I'm done with him.

That's no flip flop.

yesterday...YESTERDAY, you made every excuse in the book for LJ. Now 24 hours later you're saying cut his ass.

you have no integrity. its ok, nobodys perfect

MadMax
10-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Waaa fuckin waaa who gives a flying fuck? This whole team is a bunch of swollen nipples. For the 1st fuckin time in over 40 years I care absolutely nothing about any player or coach or owner on this pathetic cesspool of an abortion.... So go fuck yerselves and I hope you have a better ride than I did.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 01:38 AM
yesterday...YESTERDAY, you made every excuse in the book for LJ. Now 24 hours later you're saying cut his ass.

LJ didn't warn him when he pulled out an sprayed his face last night.

Had Claythan had time to prepare, he'd still be in love.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 01:41 AM

YESTERDAY no one knew LJ had called a reporter a faggot.

You lump that on top of what he did and...cut his ass.

Besides, people sleep on things.

MadMax
10-27-2009, 01:44 AM
YESTERDAY no one knew LJ had called a reporter a pillowbiter.

Most reporters are creepy lil bastards

L.A. Chieffan
10-27-2009, 01:57 AM
YESTERDAY no one knew LJ had called a reporter a faggot.

So let me get this straight...act like a malcontent your entire career, bitch slap/spit on women, get arrested, complain about being disrespected, holdout for contract extension, receive contract extension and vastly underperform said contract. Average less than 3 yards a carry, score exactly zero touchdowns in 7 games, blame everybody but yourself........ALL THOSE THINGS ARE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE.

Question your head coach and say the word fag on stupid internet message board......GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

Yeah, that makes sense.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 01:59 AM
So let me get this straight...act like a malcontent your entire career, bitch slap/spit on women, get arrested, complain about being disrespected, holdout for contract extension, receive contract extension and vastly underperform said contract. Average less than 3 yards a carry, score exactly zero touchdowns in 7 games, blame everybody but yourself........ALL THOSE THINGS ARE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE.

Question your head coach and say the word fag on stupid internet message board......GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

Yeah, that makes sense.

It's the Devil's work.

Be careful what you say...

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 01:59 AM

Yeah, that makes sense.

Call it the straw that broke GoChiefs' back.

I wasn't happy with Larry when he was fucking up by any means. But I was willing to overlook it.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Call it the straw that broke GoChiefs' back.

I wasn't happy with Larry when he was fucking up by any means. But I was willing to overlook it.

Considering your 6 year hard-on for LJ, that must have been one big straw and one tiny camel.

kysirsoze
10-27-2009, 02:05 AM

I'm with you on this one. LJ's is the only jersey I own. I decided on it after the thanksgiving game where he was a beast. I think I cursed him cause it's all been downhill from there. I hoped for the best, but this is the final straw.
My LJ jersey is retired. I thought about incorporating it into a halloween costume. Maybe wear it with some depends??

Saccopoo
10-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Everyone is allowed an epiphany, a moment of clarity. I think CE deserves some small recognition for finally realizing and understanding the brevity of Johnson's most recent act of selfishness and stupidity, especially when coupled with LJ's past misdeeds.

That even C.E. has finally had enough speaks volumes.

It must have been a difficult article to write considering your past support for LJ and holding out hope that he would be able to come back around to the player he was in 2005 and 2006.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 02:25 AM

I don't think Larry has a single fan left anywhere.

It must have been a difficult article to write considering your past support for LJ

Like I told someone on WPI, it wrote itself. It wasn't difficult at all. The hard one will be when he's actually cut, and we recap the tragedy that is LJ. It is very, very fucking sad. And it wasn't all Larry's fault.

MadMax
10-27-2009, 02:37 AM
Everyone is allowed an epiphany, a moment of clarity. I think CE deserves some small recognition for finally realizing and understanding the brevity of Johnson's most recent act of selfishness and stupidity, especially when coupled with LJ's past misdeeds.

It must have been a difficult article to write considering your past support for LJ and holding out hope that he would be able to come back around to the player he was in 2005 and 2006.

And we should listen to a sack of shit???

Fruit Ninja
10-27-2009, 04:09 AM
There is some angry bitches on this forum. Good article Go Chiefs, fuck all them anger management whores.

Silock
10-27-2009, 07:24 AM

Damn, when you turn on someone, you REALLY turn on them.

So glad you finally see the light, though. o:-)

Silock
10-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Considering your 6 year hard-on for LJ, that must have been one big straw and one tiny camel.

lol

Silock
10-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Really?

Prove otherwise.

No more fucking squirrely DC mumbo jumbo.

Douchetard

Bring it ON, Motherfucker.

Al Davis. Clark is 31, at worst.

EDIT: And I know he brought the Raiders a Super Bowl appearance this decade. But, I'm talking about this very instant in time. Davis is worse than Clark. Not saying Clark is awesome, but at least he's not Davis.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Damn, when you turn on someone, you REALLY turn on them.

I was the same way with Herm, if you remember.

There's always a "no mas" point. Where it comes abundantly clear that there's no future.

Actually, it was kind of like losing weight or quitting the Jehovah's Witnesses. One day I just snapped, in both instances. I remember I was assigned a public talk and I decided to just throw the assignment slip away and "forget" about it. From that point forward I did not give a rat's fucking ass about Jehovah or any of his bullshit.

And now I don't care about Larry or any of his bullshit.

Silock
10-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Hey, I'm happy for you. I don't see how anyone could apologize for LJ at this point. There's simply no excuse left.

StcChief
10-27-2009, 07:53 AM
LJ needs to go. Good article GoChiefs....your writing is improving.

he doesn't deserve the Chiefs running title. bench him for conduct.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 01:20 PM
The only logical course of action for Haley is to cut Johnson. At the least, he should be deactivated and banned from Arrowhead Stadium

It's done. Bravo.

Raised On Riots
10-27-2009, 01:40 PM
It's done. Bravo.

So how does this play out with you and Buck?

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 01:42 PM
So how does this play out with you and Buck?

LT has ligaments and bones last time I checked. They can be busted.

Raised On Riots
10-27-2009, 02:00 PM
LT has ligaments and bones last time I checked. They can be busted.

LMAO

SDChiefs
10-27-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't think Larry has a single fan left anywhere.

Like I told someone on WPI, it wrote itself. It wasn't difficult at all. The hard one will be when he's actually cut, and we recap the tragedy that is LJ. It is very, very ****ing sad. And it wasn't all Larry's fault.

I didn't exactly, have your man crush for Larry but I thought he had potential and I, as well, overlooked the prior things he did. But like you, I am now done with all the bull shit. I don't want him to have the record, and I hope he never plays another down in any jersey. Hes a douchebag thats never gonna change.

Mr. Kotter
10-27-2009, 02:08 PM
LJ should be gone. The bad outweighs any good, or even potential for good at this point. Send his ass packing, and make his lawyers argue his case for any remaining pay.

JD10367
10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Am I the only one who read the title, "Haley Should Cut Johnson", and thought this?

http://www.islamtimes.org/images/docs/000001/n00001950-b.jpghttp://www2.kenyon.edu/Depts/Religion/Projects/Reln91/Blood/Judaism/circumcision/circumtoolkit.jpg

DeezNutz
10-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Am I the only one who read the title, "Haley Should Cut Johnson", and thought this?

http://www.islamtimes.org/images/docs/000001/n00001950-b.jpghttp://www2.kenyon.edu/Depts/Religion/Projects/Reln91/Blood/Judaism/circumcision/circumtoolkit.jpg

Little late.

JD10367
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Little late.

Well, yeah. Dude's 30. :shrug:

HotRoute
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
the only reason he would make these comments would be to get himself out of KC. he wants out so he knows all he has to do is start yapping about the new regime. this was well thought out and he will probably get his way.

we need to figure out a way to suspend him without pay and restrict him from signing with another team. pioli is not going to be tested by a woman beating loud mouth punk like L.J. But the truth is a lot of the players in the locker room are going to look at this situation in the future as to how pioli/haley handle things so they need to make an example out of this chump.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
So Clark,Pioli and Haley are all "Busts" after 6 months?

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 02:56 PM
So Clark,Pioli and Haley are all "Busts" after 6 months?

Clark's been in charge for years.

Pioli and Haley have been in charge since February, which is not six months.

I think it's safe to say that since none of their draft picks have improved the team or proven to be game changing playmakers and the fact that the Chiefs are 1-6, I'd think it's safe to label them "busts" to this point.

So far, they're the polar opposite of their counterparts in Denver.

Dave Lane
10-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Screw cutting him or benching him that is what he wants. I would just play his worthless ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Run him till his asshole is sucking butter milk!

penguinz
10-27-2009, 03:12 PM

I think it's safe to say that since none of their draft picks have improved the team or proven to be game changing playmakers and the fact that the Chiefs are 1-6, I'd think it's safe to label them "busts" to this point.

So far, they're the polar opposite of their counterparts in Denver.God damn you are stupid. You can not compare this team to Denver. Denver had a good team in place already. They had above average players on offense and defense. KC had nothing.

You can not label the draft picks as busts after only playing 7 games. Especially when the #1 was a D-lineman.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Ryan Succop hasn't improved the team, Dane?

booger
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
i hope when they do cut him they announce it via twitter

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2009, 03:24 PM
i hope when they do cut him they announce it via twitter

@ToonIcon - U no longr cakn, patna

Sure-Oz
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
@ToonIcon - U no longr cakn, patna

LMAO

booger
10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
It's only fair since Gunther got an email

Marcellus
10-27-2009, 03:38 PM

They should have shit canned Jimmy Johnson and company in Dallas after their first year too, they went 1-15 in 89' after going 3-13 the year before like a bunch of clowns. They obviously did irreparable damage by not immediately getting better.

Bill Walsh went 2-14 his first year after taking over the 49'ers. They went 5-11 the second year. What a joke.

Obviously if you don't make immediate improvement you are a bust.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 03:46 PM
They should have shit canned Jimmy Johnson and company in Dallas after their first year too, they went 1-15 in 89' after going 3-13 the year before like a bunch of clowns. They obviously did irreparable damage by not immediately getting better.

Bill Walsh went 2-14 his first year after taking over the 49'ers. They went 5-11 the second year. What a joke.

Obviously if you don't make immediate improvement you are a bust.

So, you're comparing Haley to Bill Walsh & Jimmy Johnson?

Seriously?

Let me get this straight: You feel that Bill Walsh and Jimmy Johnson's coaching pedigree was the same as Todd Haley's?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Marcellus
10-27-2009, 04:07 PM
So, you're comparing Haley to Bill Walsh & Jimmy Johnson?

Seriously?

Let me get this straight: You feel that Bill Walsh and Jimmy Johnson's coaching pedigree was the same as Todd Haley's?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

See this is your problem, you fail to understand simple points. I was simply stating that teams can go backwards before going forward and it is not an overnight task with this much work to do. Surly you can get that? You can understand that you would rather just be a dick which unlike giving decent arguments regarding the point at hand, you are good at.

I never said Haley was JJ or BW, but was countering your fucking retarded statement about calling them a bust after 7 games.

Do you really think people thought Dallas was getting better the 89' season? They were getting ripped by everybody in the media. Thank God there weren't message boards back then. Oh yea, they wouldn't have given shit just like I am sure Pioli and Clark could give a fuck less what DaneMcCloud football message board genius thinks.

You are a hopeless dickhead.

Raised On Riots
10-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Ryan Succop hasn't improved the team, Dane?

:spock: JFC Claythan, SAUTO could draft a fucking kicker.:shake:

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 05:47 PM
See this is your problem, you fail to understand simple points. I was simply stating that teams can go backwards before going forward and it is not an overnight task with this much work to do. Surly you can get that? You can understand that you would rather just be a dick which unlike giving decent arguments regarding the point at hand, you are good at.

I never said Haley was JJ or BW, but was countering your fucking retarded statement about calling them a bust after 7 games.

Do you really think people thought Dallas was getting better the 89' season? They were getting ripped by everybody in the media. Thank God there weren't message boards back then. Oh yea, they wouldn't have given shit just like I am sure Pioli and Clark could give a fuck less what DaneMcCloud football message board genius thinks.

You are a hopeless dickhead.

No, you're just a fucking moron.

Bill Walsh coached under the legendary Paul Brown. He coached at Stanford. He actually had a track record before Eddie DeBartolo hired him.

Jimmy Johnson was successful at Oklahoma State and even more so at the University of Miami. He actually had a track record before Jerry Jones hired him.

Neither men were in danger of losing their jobs or their teams, regardless of their poor first seasons because the players knew of their histories. They knew that they could believe in them and their vision.

Todd Haley has been a WR's coach for the majority of his career. He didn't coach high school and he didn't coach in college. He wasn't a head coach at any level, anywhere, before being hired by the Chiefs.

Comparing Haley to two Hall of Fame Coaches is tenuous at best and fucking stupid at worst.

Oh, and no one gives a fuck about you or your worthless opinion, Asswipe.

LOCOChief
10-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Let me get this straight, the Haley, Pioli and Clark are complete **** ups?

The Poz
10-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Maybe LJ gone by the end of the week? Don't know how reliable this source is but....

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/14304/20091027/breaking_news_chiefs_to_release_larry_johnson/

Jeff Risdon/RealGM - The Kansas City Chiefs will sever ties with problematic running back Larry Johnson, according to a team source that spoke to RealGM's Jeff Risdon on Tuesday afternoon.

The league and the team are investigating a pair of recent incidents, including one where Johnson used a gay slur. This is not the first time Johnson has gotten himself in trouble by using a gay slur, having had to apologize for the same offense last season. He was forced to apologize for this, as well as for negative comments directed at head coach Todd Haley. Haley has thus far refused comment.

The team has barred Johnson from any contact with the team.

This is a precursory move before the team formally releases Johnson before the end of the week, according to the source.

Part of the delay in releasing him involves going through the NFL’s disciplinary investigation, but the source was adamant that Larry Johnson has played his last game in Kansas City

OctoberFart
10-27-2009, 09:09 PM

You really didn't use integrity and reference to GOQUEER did you? That guy should make fat people flip flops for as much as he does it.

Reerun_KC
10-27-2009, 10:16 PM
You really didn't use integrity and reference to GOQUEER did you? That guy should make fat people flip flops for as much as he does it.

GoChiefs is our little soft bitch... Our own personal disfunctional Mangini....

We tolerate him and his 4 year old temper tantrums........

So far his Death Cockholster is taking down another one of the Chiefs players....

Who knows whos next....

soundmind
10-27-2009, 10:21 PM

You're right, 8 months. Christ. Who wouldn't have had this team 7-0 by now? These guys are turds.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 11:19 PM
You're right, 8 months. Christ. Who wouldn't have had this team 7-0 by now? These guys are turds.

Fuck off, Dummy.

How has this team improved?

20+ new players. 7 draft choices. 1-6.

Tell us.

Or just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

WildTurkey
10-27-2009, 11:24 PM

I know... it was a nice attempt by this current admin but I say lets tear the fucker down and start the rebuild over again :shake:

Sure-Oz
10-27-2009, 11:42 PM
kb_kcstar Considering everything I've heard, and mixing in some logic gathered from the team's "investigation," I don't think LJ will be cut this wk.half a minute ago from web

jAZ
10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Really?

Prove otherwise.

No more ****ing squirrely DC mumbo jumbo.

Douchetard

Bring it ON, Mother****er.

The day Clark Hunt signs puts Mayflower Moving Company on retainer and forces Kansas City to play rent-a-team with LA every decade he can be considered in the same breath as Al Davis.

Until such a time, and for that reason alone, no team in the history or future of the NFL will ever have a worse owner than Al Davis.

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 11:48 PM
The day Clark Hunt signs puts Mayflower Moving Company on retainer and forces Kansas City to play rent-a-team with LA every decade he can be considered in the same breath as Al Davis.

Until such a time, and for that reason alone, no team in the history or future of the NFL will ever have a worse owner than Al Davis.

You should really contain yourself to DC, Dumbfuck.

The Raiders have won three Super Bowls and appeared in a fourth since the Chiefs have won ONE.

JFC.

Are you really this stupid?

jAZ
10-28-2009, 12:08 AM

You are epic ****ing stupid when it comes to football

Outstanding.
Gee, thanks JWhit for introducing Chiefs fans to the most successful GM of this decade.

As if we aren't already aware.

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Outstanding.

Fuck you.

You're "point" is to quote me?

First off, dumbass, I didn't want Pioli to be the GM. I wanted Eric Decosta of the Ravens.

Secondly, I've fucking grilled every move Pioli has made because quite frankly, they've all fucking SUCKED ASS, from Cassel to Tyson Jackson to Donald Washington.

So why don't you enlighten us with YOUR football knowledge. okay?

I'm waiting.

You fucking tool.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 12:14 AM
You should really contain yourself to DC, Dumb****.

The Raiders have won three Super Bowls and appeared in a fourth since the Chiefs have won ONE.

JFC.

Are you really this stupid?

I'll take a 100 years of no championships over a lifetime of franchise whack-a-mole.

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2009, 12:15 AM
I'll take a 100 years of no championships over a lifetime of franchise whack-a-mole.

Huh?

You've already had 40 years without a championship.

Obviously, you don't really give a fuck about the Chiefs.

DBOSHO
10-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Chill out dane. Fuck.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Huh?

You've already had 40 years without a championship.

Obviously, you don't really give a **** about the Chiefs.

I'll take an owner who's failed to deliver on a Championship over the last 40 years ala KC.... over an owner who rips out the heart of the fans and takes an atomic crap on it every 10 years, no matter how many championships that owner wins.

I'm not a fan of the Chiefs because of the owner, or because of the championships, or because of the uniforms or whatever. I'm a fan of the Chiefs because they are my hometown team.

The moment Clark Hunt moves the team to LA, I become a fan of the expansion Kansas City Jazz or Jaguars or whatever NFL team they end up with. The moment Hunt makes his 2nd move to another city, he enters the discussion of worst owner ever. The moment he threatens to move the team to every open city he thinks might make him an extra $1 billion in profit, he ties Al Davis.

Until then, the owner who's only major move was hiring the "the most successful GM of this decade" can't remotely be considered among the worst owner in the NFL.

Suggesting that his grade is anything other than "Incomplete" is just taking stupid to 11.

Raised On Riots
10-28-2009, 01:41 AM
I'll take an owner who's failed to deliver on a Championship over the last 40 years ala KC.... over an owner who rips out the heart of the fans

And the difference is?

Until then, the owner who's only major move was hiring the "the most expensive GM of this decade"

Yep, had to put the fix on that one.

Suggesting that his grade is anything other than "Incomplete" is just taking stupid to 11.

It's early, but still you can not deny that the total moves in general present a very clouded vision at best in terms of where the overall program is headed.
And with all due respect, the "revolving roster" at this stage in the season smacks of desperation that runs fully counter to the "I build teams"-mantra.

Guru
10-28-2009, 01:48 AM
I hope you guys keep him. Cutting his barely over 2 YPC would be addition by subtraction.You know Al is dying to bring him in.:D

KCrockaholic
10-28-2009, 01:53 AM
I want to join the **** parade! **** *** ******* You **** worthless **** mother****** eat **** and **** now *** stupid mother ****

ahhhh....Now I feel like a man. Try it out fellas, makes you feel superior and smart :)

jAZ
10-28-2009, 02:54 AM
And the difference is?

We have a team.

It's early, but still you can not deny that the total moves in general present a very clouded vision at best in terms of where the overall program is headed.

Yes, I'd agree that future success is cloudy at best. But, I think the vision is pretty clear. Whether it's going to work remains in question at the moment.

But no matter the case, anyone trying to argue that Hunt is the worst owner in the NFL based on the uncertain success our future holds, 7 games into a new regime is just acting like an over-reactive drama queen.

Again, Hunt's lone major move was putting the future of the football operations in the hands of "the most successful GM of this decade". That's a homerun move that might or might not work out. But that's the sort of owner I want. That's so far from the worst owner in football it's pathetic.

JohnnyV13
10-28-2009, 02:58 AM

Not happening Dane.

First of all, Clark Hunt doesn't own the Chiefs by himself. He's the "chairman", because actual ownership is split between himself and his three siblings.

Secondly, I highly doubt Hunt would put over 100 million of his family's money into a facility owned by the county if they intended to sell the franchise.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 03:03 AM
And with all due respect, the "revolving roster" at this stage in the season smacks of desperation that runs fully counter to the "I build teams"-mantra.
Maybe so. But you are talking about Haley.

If, in the end, Todd Haley fails, it in no way means Hunt is the worst owner in football. In fact, unless something massively horrible transpires, the only way that Hunt can really have that case made about him, is if he emasculates his GM and starts micromanaging and trying to fire the coach or force various player moves like Al Davis or Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones have at times.

I want an owner who hires the best people and gives them the freedom to do their thing and a fair chance to succeed. Hunt clearly is doing that. Whether he hired the best person is "incomplete".

Raised On Riots
10-28-2009, 03:05 AM
We have a team.

Yes, I'd agree that future success is cloudy at best. But, I think the vision is pretty clear. Whether it's going to work remains in question at the moment.

But no matter the case, anyone trying to argue that Hunt is the worst owner in the NFL based on the uncertain success our future holds, 7 games into a new regime is just acting like an over-reactive drama queen.

Again, Hunt's lone major move was putting the future of the football operations in the hands of "the most successful GM of this decade". That's a homerun move that might or might not work out. But that's the sort of owner I want. That's so far from the worst owner in football it's pathetic.

Then we disagree.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 03:07 AM
I highly doubt Hunt would put over 100 million of his family's money into a facility owned by the county if they intended to sell the franchise.

If that's true, and Hunt didn't just take a pass and wait for someone in LA to build a stadium for him to move into... he's a great owner.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 03:09 AM
Then we disagree.

I assume you disagree with the "vision is clear" part, and not with everything.

Raised On Riots
10-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Maybe so. But you are talking about Haley.

If, in the end, Todd Haley fails, it in no way means Hunt is the worst owner in football. In fact, unless something massively horrible transpires, the only way that Hunt can really have that case made about him, is if he emasculates his GM and starts micromanaging and trying to fire the coach or force various player moves like Al Davis or Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones have at times.

I want an owner who hires the best people and gives them the freedom to do their thing and a fair chance to succeed. Hunt clearly is doing that. Whether he hired the best person is "incomplete".

No, I am talking about Pioli. You don't build a team by shuffling players in and out of a revolving door for half of the season. At some point, you have to bunker-down with what you have and build some solidarity for the season.
Otherwise, you're calling the season and the good players you DO have a wash, and that you'd rather play chess and diddle with a never-ending roster of has-been's and wannabe's than try to build some consistent support for your GOOD players.
Cull the chaff from the wheat BEFORE you go to war. Players have been inconsistent because the PROGRAM has no consistency, save "your job and livelihood are on the line every week".
Bottom line; there were no better players to be had, at least not in great leaps and bounds talent-wise.

Raised On Riots
10-28-2009, 03:31 AM
I assume you disagree with the "vision is clear" part, and not with everything.

Yes.

ChiefJustice
10-28-2009, 03:39 AM
I want to join the **** parade! **** *** ******* You **** worthless **** mother****** eat **** and **** now *** stupid mother ****

ahhhh....Now I feel like a man. Try it out fellas, makes you feel superior and smart :)

It's refreshing,isn't it?

Of course you have to gargle an occasional Summer's Eve cocktail from time to time.

That is a small price to pay for intrawebs awsomeness though.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 03:43 AM
Yes.

That's fair.

jAZ
10-28-2009, 03:51 AM
No, I am talking about Pioli. You don't build a team by shuffling players in and out of a revolving door for half of the season. At some point, you have to bunker-down with what you have and build some solidarity for the season.
Otherwise, you're calling the season and the good players you DO have a wash, and that you'd rather play chess and diddle with a never-ending roster of has-been's and wannabe's than try to build some consistent support for your GOOD players.
Cull the chaff from the wheat BEFORE you go to war. Players have been inconsistent because the PROGRAM has no consistency, save "your job and livelihood are on the line every week".
Bottom line; there were no better players to be had, at least not in great leaps and bounds talent-wise.

I don't know that on this issue it's possible to seperate Haley from Pioli. In fact, I'd guess that Haley is a huge part of the in-season player decisions, largely because he sees the threat of losing your job as a key part of his coaching philosophy. But that also means that you are right. Pioli is a key part of that approach.

That's not true of Hunt though. It is (as I understand it, and as it should be) hands off on his end.

Marcellus
10-28-2009, 08:31 AM
No, you're just a ****ing moron.

Bill Walsh coached under the legendary Paul Brown. He coached at Stanford. He actually had a track record before Eddie DeBartolo hired him.

Jimmy Johnson was successful at Oklahoma State and even more so at the University of Miami. He actually had a track record before Jerry Jones hired him.

Neither men were in danger of losing their jobs or their teams, regardless of their poor first seasons because the players knew of their histories. They knew that they could believe in them and their vision.

Todd Haley has been a WR's coach for the majority of his career. He didn't coach high school and he didn't coach in college. He wasn't a head coach at any level, anywhere, before being hired by the Chiefs.

Comparing Haley to two Hall of Fame Coaches is tenuous at best and ****ing stupid at worst.

Oh, and no one gives a **** about you or your worthless opinion, Asswipe.

Look, I don't need a history lesson on where Haley coached or didn't coach, once again you are spewing common knowledge like you are making some type of fucking football revelation. One of your specialties.

You called the regime a bust 7 fucking games into a season. You are such a jaded, conceited, biased, fuck stick it is ridiculous.

Anytime someone makes a point you find some retarded fucking counter argument usually based on 1 sliver of a statement and blow it out of proportion.

If you think very many people around here value YOUR football opinion you are as delusional as you are an asshole. But that is to be expected at this point. Besides,unlike you I don't judge the quality of my life by the opinions of strangers on a fucking message board. That is fucking sad Dane.

If you suddenly swallowed yourself up with your giant bleeding asshole you would not be missed around here any more than I would.

soundmind
10-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Chill out dane. ****.

Dane doesn't chill out. He just spews slander and profanity at people online, I have to assume for reasons I'll never know. He's all for just jumping all over people today though, disagree with him and he'll neg rep you. Ooooh, horry shitz batman, not a neg rep from an asshole...?!? What am I to do?

Dane, you're in California, buy some weed. Smoke it. Repeat as necessary.

Or buy less and smoke less and maybe the mood swings will subside.