PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Too bad "Wonder Bread" boy can't inspire such awesome marketing...

Raised On Riots
10-27-2009, 09:26 PM
I love it:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/DIRTYCOLLAGE.png

And now, the prerequisites:

"Fuck you ROR, go cheer for New York".
"Why don't you let Sanchez give you a dirty Sanchez, ROR"?
"I thought this was a Chiefs board, but I'm a lame-assed, humorless pickle-puffer who doesn't mind 800 fucking Bronco threads, so what the fuck do I know"?

And the Official Response:

Yeah, don't care how you feel, kiss my ass, get a life and a sense of humor instead of playing in your Alomar Garden all fucking day long, and YOU'RE WELCOME TIMES ELEVENTY MILLION-BILLION!!1111!!11~@:D

doomy3
*yawn*

KcFanInGA
I wondered when this joke would be used...Nice find!

Reerun_KC
10-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Dude! Those are freaking funny....

Reerun_KC
10-27-2009, 09:28 PM
*yawn*

Of course if he was a Chief you would be giving those out to every family member at Christmas....

Delano
I'm surprised that DCS, the old bastard, knows what a Dirty Sanchez is.

doomy3
Of course if he was a Chief you would be giving those out to every family member at Christmas....

Yet another hilarious post from Reerun!

Reerun_KC
10-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Yet another hilarious post from Reerun!

ROFL

Dude did someone stick a lemon up your ass tonight?

Thig Lyfe
10-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I wondered when this joke would be used...Nice find!

This is officially the 5,235,674,123rd time this joke has been used.

Raised On Riots
10-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Holy shit; I stand in complete and utter awe at the reasonable responses to this thread.

Good show, boy-O's!

Delano
10-27-2009, 09:49 PM
This is officially the 5,235,674,123rd time this joke has been used.

Yes, and is it really worth the Sanchez fan's high-fiving when the shit stache is always on his upper lip. NTTAWWT.

Raised On Riots
10-28-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm surprised that DCS, the old bastard, knows what a Dirty Sanchez is.

I'm younger than you, you curly-headed white fro-havin' motherfucker...:D

Bunit
10-28-2009, 02:28 AM
That shirts f#cking dope. F#ck the jets but it's still dope.

googlegoogle
11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Everyone was wondering when this would happen.

lets see if the media will play it up or call it racist. Watch for it.

Thig Lyfe
11-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Everyone was wondering when this would happen.

lets see if the media will play it up or call it racist. Watch for it.

Ok.

Tiger's Fan
11-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Should 28th ranked QBs be marketed for anything?

Raised On Riots
11-03-2009, 02:26 AM
If Cassel can have his own chin-wipe and ass-cushions, then Sanchize can have his T-shirts.

Raised On Riots
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Because you care so very, very much:

RaisedOnRiots,

S-Dubb has just posted a new topic entitled "Mark Sanchez Monday Presser Transcript" in forum "THE 50 YARD LINE".

------------------------------<wbr>------------------------------<wbr>----------
http://www.newyorkjets.com/<wbr>news/arti...ews-conference (http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...ews-conference)

On what his expectations were from the beginning of the season to nowÖ

I pick things up fast, Iím learning on the fly and when things happen we are trying to make plays. This is an incredible ride. This is really cool: Start off like that, go through some tough games, bounce back ó thatís what this league is all about.

I guess the biggest lesson Iíve learned so far is that there is nobody here anymore. People help, but youíre a professional athlete. Youíre a grownup now and thereís nobody in the locker room at halftime in the Buffalo game to pull you to the side. People came up and talked to me, Cav [Matt Cavanaugh] really helped and Schotty really helped, but nobody like in college where you get the rah-rah speech or something that really clicks with you: ďHere is what weíre going to do, weíre going to run this and this is the defense that theyíre going to play.Ē It just doesnít happen like that for you anymore. You have to do it yourself. You have to reset your own focus. Those things you learned in college from Coach Carroll and in high school from Coach Johnson, you have to reset. You have to start over and have a short memory. Itís real and you never really had to do it on your own until now.

It is fun and I felt it this week. I felt it at halftime. I wasnít playing like I did in the Buffalo game, but things werenít right on offense. We were stagnant, we werenít playing well. Thatís when a good quarterback manufactures some energy. It gave us a little juice. We go out and kick a field goal. I walk over to the defense and say, "We got these guys' number, weíre going to score. You give us the ball back, weíre going to come back and score. No more field goals, weíre going to score." Boom ó we go back and score. "Weíre going to do it again. Give us the ball back and weíll do it again." They run a kickoff back and we go back and score.

That kind of energy, that sort of confidence started to come out in me and to look back at this game and see that, Iím excited for these next eight games.

On if he has worked on his pump-fakes for yearsÖ

Some stuff comes kind of natural. I canít give everything away now [laughing]. Some stuff you are just going through your read and no, itís not there, itís the next guy. Some stuff I am trying to move somebody, sometimes it is something different.

On if pump-fakes are working as well now as they did in the pastÖ

Itís worked fine. Itís never gotten me into trouble at this point. Itís one of those things that Schotty has been great about. He knows that itís something that comes natural and thatís not something you really coach somebody. He talks about how Brett [Favre] used to use pump-fakes, how Ben Roethlisberger uses pump-fakes. If it comes natural and itís not messing up your timing, keep rolling with it. If there is a situation where it got us into trouble and Iím not trusting my reads and just pumping all over the place, then I wonít.

It always keeps guys honest. It doesnít make them fly off their hash and go attack a guy every time. Sometimes it does, sometimes itís in a play, we have a double move and Iím going to pump somebody. Itís worth it and has gotten results.

On his reads and not locking in on the primary targetÖ

I felt good this game and itís only improved every week. I feel comfortable. I donít want to give a percentage, I donít know about that. Itís going well. Iím getting to my second or third guy. Iíve checked the ball down better than I ever have. Iíd say really good.

On if he was surprised that the quarterback keeper worked so wellÖ

No. Schotty told me how it was going to happen. I went over and told everybody that the play was over and that we scored [laughter]. Schotty dialed that one up perfect. He knew the look we were going to get and he was dead-on. That was great preparation by him and an awesome call, a gutsy call. It fired everybody up ó it fired me up that he called it. When it came through the headset I was like, "All right.Ē The ref was looking for the ball. You canít just come off on a play fake when you actually have the ball. You have to sell it when you actually hand it off.

On how he would grade himself halfway through the seasonÖ

Iíll leave that up to you guys. I know where Iím at. Iím comfortable with where Iím at. Iím excited and confident, but I donít have a grade.

On what message he has for the fansÖ

We have a whole second half of the season. Just like yesterday. The first half wasnít the way we expected it maybe. It wasnít the way we absolutely wanted to play. The second half we came out roaring. That is the way we plan on doing it the second week of the season. Weíve appreciated their support. Itís been exciting the whole time. Hopefully itís been fun to watch. Weíll try to get some more W's.

"God damnit ROR, I don't want to read about Dirty San"-

:$2500:

Then don't let the door hit you in the ass!

sedated
11-03-2009, 12:30 PM
how original...

Raised On Riots
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Why can't more people be like ROR?

Brock
11-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Why can't more people like ROR?

Because he's a douche?