PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What did LJ say?

UteChief
10-27-2009, 09:47 PM
All I know is that it was a gay slur. I'm wondering what it was and who it was directed towards.

bowener
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM
All I know is that it was a gay slur. I'm wondering what it was and who it was directed towards.

You're boyfriend.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-27-2009, 09:53 PM
it was directed towards "Go Chiefs"

Count Zarth
10-27-2009, 09:53 PM

He called some reporters faggots.

Bane
10-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Goddamn!Another LJ thread????
Posted via Mobile Device

SNR
10-27-2009, 09:56 PM
He said you're ugly. Fag.

UteChief
10-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Goddamn!Another LJ thread????
Posted via Mobile Device

And yet not one god damn person can answer the question. Except to call each other a fucking name.

Spott
10-27-2009, 09:57 PM
He said fudge packer, pillow biter, cock goblin, peter puffer, butt pirate, ass monger, sword swallower, turd burglar, pole smoker and then he called some one else a fairy.

KcMizzou
10-27-2009, 09:59 PM
"Get your "bundle of sticks" asses out of here"

But I think the real issue is that he called out the head coach and showed that he wasn't the "good" soldier he's been pretending to be.

Bane
10-27-2009, 10:00 PM
He basicly said Haley was no coach,and said faggot a few times.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
10-27-2009, 10:02 PM
He clearly stated that Pioli and Haley have gay sex while discussing their Tuesday roster moves.

Then, he called out Lance Long for his "gay name".

After that, he finished himself off in front of Cassel.

Bane
10-27-2009, 10:09 PM
I just glad he didn't wait 75 yards to say that shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

DTchiefs58
10-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Faggots faggots faggots faggots faggots

WildTurkey
10-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Didn't he say something about Cakn' ?

GoHuge
10-27-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't want LJ released. I want him suspended and then deactivated. PR wise though he needs to be released. I never want him to take the field as a Chief, but I also don't want him in a playoff race if we release him and he gets picked up by another team. The thought of him getting a ring out of this even as a backup makes me ill.

BossChief
10-27-2009, 11:35 PM
this has to be the single laziest post I have ever read on my limited time on the planet.

There have to be at leat 10 threads within the first two or three pages that say what he said.

do your own homework

LJ said he ass to mouthed your mom

that good enough for ya?

jAZ
10-28-2009, 12:16 AM
f@ggot

UteChief
10-28-2009, 12:30 PM
this has to be the single laziest post I have ever read on my limited time on the planet.

There have to be at leat 10 threads within the first two or three pages that say what he said.

do your own homework

LJ said he ass to mouthed your mom

that good enough for ya?

well if you look at all the bull shit said in this thread instead of the answering the original question. Who wants to read multiple threads with pages of meaningless bullshit posted on it I wanted a simple strait up answer.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:32 PM
he axed TH; 'hey todd, how do my ass taste?'

Pestilence
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
well if you look at all the bull shit said in this thread instead of the answering the original question. Who wants to read multiple threads with pages of meaningless bullshit posted on it I wanted a simple strait up answer.

Yet you're too lazy to actually read a news article or look at the first 10 posts in one of the threads.

:rolleyes:

beach tribe
10-28-2009, 12:34 PM

I've actually looked through about 20 pages of those threads, and still don't know exactly what he said. I've been out of the country, and just wanted to know what the deal was, and have no clue other than he made a gay slur.

ziggysocki

Here is a link to exactly what you are looking for Larry Johnson's Twitter Comments (http://tinyurl.com/yfby2w6)

milkman

I didn't know what LJ said either.

But, you know, I searched back a couple of pages and found out what he siad without having to ask.

But to answer your question, he used the word "pillowbiter" a couple of times.

gblowfish
10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Here's a visual aid:

UteChief
10-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Yet you're too lazy to actually read a news article or look at the first 10 posts in one of the threads.

:rolleyes:

I didn't see the original article. What I have read only states he posted gay slurs online. By the time I came to chiefs planet there were several posts and threads. I didn't find what I was trying to find out. Did I spend all day? No.

Mr. Laz
10-28-2009, 12:37 PM
that's because that word is on the censor list for Cplanet ... people can't actually give a straight up answer.

hint ... what are these called in the UK?

http://oboerista.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/cigarette.jpg

tsyou606
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Here is the audio

http://www.kansascity.com/669/story/1535199.html

UteChief
10-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Here is a link to exactly what you are looking for Larry Johnson's Twitter Comments (http://tinyurl.com/yfby2w6)

That was awesome but after google I Havent found a link that will work on my iPhone.

chiefs1111
10-28-2009, 12:41 PM
He said Leggo my Eggos

Micjones
10-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I don't want LJ released. I want him suspended and then deactivated. PR wise though he needs to be released. I never want him to take the field as a Chief, but I also don't want him in a playoff race if we release him and he gets picked up by another team. The thought of him getting a ring out of this even as a backup makes me ill.

I agree... Whole-heartedly.

Doesn't make sense to walk him and give him a chance to play for a contending team. Not a good football move.

The Chiefs Front Office should handle this without emotion like media members and fans would.

Pink Paradise 2010
10-28-2009, 12:49 PM
it was pretty messed up, it was aimed towards the reporters. but he better be out of kc, we cant have people acting like that on our team. trade him to the raiders.... they all do crap like that

Mr. Laz
10-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I agree... Whole-heartedly.

Doesn't make sense to walk him and give him a chance to play for a contending team. Not a good football move.

The Chiefs Front Office should handle this without emotion like media members and fans would.
if the Chiefs have to pay him the rest of the year then they should suspend him and deactivate him for the rest of the year.

If LJ salaries isn't guaranteed because of the special ruling then they should suspend him for 4 games without pay and then cut him.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:01 PM
I assume he said 'F^G' and not really pillowbiter, right? that's just the filter.

it'd be funny as hell if he would've actually said 'pillowbiter'.

this is like 'the man'-jacks, right?

milkman
10-28-2009, 01:03 PM
I assume he said 'F^G' and not really pillowbiter, right? that's just the filter.

it'd be funny as hell if he would've actually said 'pillowbiter'.

this is like 'the man'-jacks, right?

In reading the comments, I believe he actually used both, but I can't say that with any certainty.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:26 PM
In reading the comments, I believe he actually used both, but I can't say that with any certainty.

if he actually DID say pillowbiter, that'd be sooo fucking awesomely funny.

Third Eye
10-28-2009, 01:58 PM

I was under the impression it was just f----ts.

kysirsoze
10-28-2009, 02:03 PM
if he actually DID say pillowbiter, that'd be sooo ****ing awesomely funny.

He didn't 'say' it but he 'tweeted' it. He said f@ggot-ass. Also tweeted a few other gay references towards fans as well.