PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Guess the distraction Chiefs will use next Mon if they lose?

jwhit
11-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Pioli will kidnap Len Dawson....

Bill Grigsby framed for DWI...

Cut Matt Cassel...

Uh, Larry Johnson is a prop being used to make you forget Haley is an amateur and Pioli cut Pollard to make room for Mike "Touchdown" Brown.

Mr. Laz
11-09-2009, 10:38 AM
you're pathetic

a crybaby little bitch who got his feelings hurt so now he's flailing around like Rosie O'Donnell at a donut factory.

Brock
11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
I can sort of see why you're stuck in the sports world version of Siberia.

ChiefMojo
11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
If you haven't found out by now Pioli and Haley don't use scapegoats. They take the responsibility for what goes on. Fatlock is the one that wants them to use built in excuses and scapegoats.

BigMeatballDave
11-09-2009, 10:40 AM
LMAO

Gonzo
11-09-2009, 10:40 AM
What is all this douchebaggery about?

Radar Chief
11-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Donít care if itís a PR stunt.
Itís an open roster spot to move a rookie, someone that could be developed, up.

Molitoth
11-09-2009, 10:42 AM
whit,

I understand your dislike for both Haley and Pioli, but seriously dude Pioli at least deserves a few years.

I used to enjoy your articles, but the hate for Pioli just because of his cutting of media ties is really lame. Haley's offensive playcalling OR the choice to bring in Pendergast and go to an over-rated 3-4 scheme deserves a lot more critisism than anything else.

Lex Luthors
11-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Now if only the Kansas City Star would fire Whitlock, this would be a truly great day.

big nasty kcnut
11-09-2009, 10:44 AM
GEZZ jason since you know all maybe we'll hire your butt buddy jeff george. You suck you coward. LJ sucked. I'm too mad to deal with you. lj gone the only thing that matter.

DMAC
11-09-2009, 10:45 AM
why do you always karate chop when you talk?

dirk digler
:rolleyes:

LaChapelle
Controversy doesn't always sell, especially when it seems it's all you got to offer.

Extra Point
"jwhit has disabled reputation"

How appropriate!

Jerm
11-09-2009, 10:46 AM
This Bernard Pollard shit is a joke.

The guy was just as bad as Brown when he was here, acted like a complete douche (THAT'S WHY HE WAS RELEASED HELLO), and now that he's had one good game in Houston suddenly he's a God and we completely fucked up by releasing him.

Whatever.
Posted via Mobile Device

jAZ

Cut Matt Cassel...

Uh, Larry Johnson is a prop being used to make you forget Haley is an amateur and Pioli cut Pollard to make room for Mike "Touchdown" Brown.

I assume it's fair to say you weren't told about this move? Can you read and respond to this post from your other thread?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6246789&postcount=259

BossChief

Cut Matt Cassel...

Really, man?

You're gonna go there?

BTW do you have any info on who made the call? Pioli? Clark? Haley? Group discussion?

Iowanian
11-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Larry Johnson is a whining, impotent Dbag. I'm glad he's gone.
Pollard whiffed more tackles than he made.

If you keep working hard in grammar, maybe someday you'll be good enough to write for WPI.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Jason, do you really think this team should have kept LJ and just put him back on the field? Honest question, and I'd like to hear your take on it.

Coogs
11-09-2009, 10:50 AM

Cut Matt Cassel...

Option 3 has some merit to it. I'm not sure cutting Cassel is the right choice, but I sure as heck wish you reporters would start putting Haley on the hot seat with some of his player personal moves at press conferences.... this afternoon maybe? :shrug:

A good old QB controversy should be brewing in this city given the poor play of our starter.

gblowfish
11-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Chiefs will re-sign Donnell Bennett, who will average 2.7 yards per carry.

Iowanian
11-09-2009, 10:51 AM
That said, this staff is FAIL.

Haley needs to fire the offensive Coordinator. He should staple the pink slip to his own balls.
Look at the defensive problems this year and they're not that much different than Arizona was under PRETENDERgass(steal it if you need to).

The thing that pisses me off the most about this clusterF is that not only are the chiefs players and coaches underperforming, the admin act like the Chiefs fans don't deserve their time. The very least they can do is actually Answer some questions and explain some things.

What is the worst that can happen if Haley actually addresses some questions for the fans.....they'll go 1-15?

Larry got fired today, he's going to be pissed and probably guzzling some Night Train. Attention ladies of the city he'll be in tonight, wear your helmet and spit shields.

wild1
11-09-2009, 10:52 AM
It's a sad state of affairs for Whitlock, being this shrill and petulant.

All because the Chiefs aren't ballwashing the media.

BossChief
11-09-2009, 10:53 AM
A good question will be, will you write some hateful article about Pioli and Haley if we win this weekend?

We expect nothing more at this point, you might surprise some of us if you wrote an article giving credit to them if they beat the Raiders. Heck, ya might even win some brownie points with the organization and be allowed a little closer to the team if you are gonna be part of the solution and not a small part of the problem.

Radar Chief
11-09-2009, 10:53 AM
whit,

I understand your dislike for both Haley and Pioli,

I donít, but then I also donít give enough of a shit to try and figure it out.
Jason seems to think itís his job to be the ďreporterĒ that pisses off Chiefs management the most. Been that way since Schottenheimer was here and itís the same with every coach since. So I just flat out donít really care what Jasonís latest feud with the Chiefs is about.

OnTheWarpath15
11-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Jason, I've been with you until now.

If there's one complaint to be made for the cutting of LJ, it's that it didn't happen 2 weeks ago.

Mr. Plow
11-09-2009, 10:57 AM
I don't read many of Jason's columns, but what have I missed? Why is he so butt hurt over Pioli/Haley?

Bwana
11-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Please! LJ was cut because he was a complete douche bag and a team cancer. Toss out the fact that he was only 70 something yards from breaking the Chiefs all time rushing record and the timing was perfect.

LJ, Ray Farmer needs to see you and bring your playbook.........bitch!

soundmind
11-09-2009, 10:59 AM

If there's one complaint to be made for the cutting of LJ, it's that it didn't happen 2 weeks ago.

Correction, 2 years ago.

HemiEd
I don't read many of Jason's columns, but what have I missed? Why is he so butt hurt over Pioli/Haley?

Scott Pioli took the last roll, when they went out to eat.

BossChief
His job is to get people to stir about things and look forward to his next article and he is good at that, this is just the latest chapter.

well played Fatlock

I miss the days when sports reporters wrote about sports though.....

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-09-2009, 11:00 AM
And another one moved to the ignore list.

Just like I do with his columns.

soundmind
11-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Cut Matt Cassel...

Pioli will kidnap you and have your balls strung over your forehead for no less than 72 hours.

Bill Grigsby will crash a '56 ford into someone's living room after 3, yes 3 bottles, of Old Crow.

Matt Cassel signed to a 30 year, $412M contract.

Uh, Jason Whitlock is a prop being used to make you forget that some journalists have integrity, and further, that men under 399 pounds are skinny.

big nasty kcnut
11-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Here my rep statement to him i'm done dealing with him.

You suck the african american community is better off without a guy like you. LJ mistreat womens and insult gays and have a low ypc yet we should reward him by playing him? get real. i rather lose the rest of the season then have that cancerous bum.

Delano
11-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Jason Whitlock - celibritroll.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 11:17 AM
If Larry Johnson was white, you would have made a bigger deal about what he said about Haley, the slur he used to the media and the negative comments about the fans.

You are so predictable it's hilarious.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 11:18 AM
His job is to get people to stir about things and look forward to his next article and he is good at that, this is just the latest chapter.

well played Fatlock

I miss the days when sports reporters wrote about sports though.....

Whitlock hasn't accurately written about sports in about 13 years.

L.A. Chieffan
11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
lol, we lose every week. why all the sudden the need for distractions? you cant hide from 1-7.

Direckshun
11-09-2009, 11:21 AM
I remember when Jason Whitlock wrote a story upon the Chiefs going to the playoffs under Herm, about Herm flipping out over the idea that the Chiefs "backed into" the playoffs.

Whitlock's take: Herm flipped out in order to disguise the fact that Carl put Dunn on IR.

That's it. That was Whitlock's take.

The guy has no new ideas, only six or seven ideas that he squeezes the day's news into whether or not it makes sense.

Demonpenz
11-09-2009, 11:22 AM
local writer walks into aids tree before game,,,, chiefs lose again

Iowanian
11-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Whit is depressed that his boy LJ is gone.

I'd be terrified if I were a box of doughnuts.

Simply Red
11-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Niiiice overnight bag, let me guess, 'missimo?'

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM
I'll be happy when his boyfriend Brian Waters is gone too. Does Brian Waters send Willie Roaf presents for helping him get that contract that he never would have earned on his own?

Chiefnj2
11-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Has someone hacked into Whitlock's account?

I have a hard time believing that a professional journalist has sunk so low as to come onto CP and post the crap he's been spewing the last 24 hours. If it is Whitlock, congrats to Pioli for his only successful off-season move of bitch slapping the local media so they turn into sniffling little girls. Pioli has KO'd Whitlock harder than Fedor hit Rogers. If Jason and Pioli were in prison, Jason would be wearing lipstick and sporting a unicorn tattoo on his ample sized rump.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Has someone hacked into Whitlock's account?

I have a hard time believing that a professional journalist has sunk so low as to come onto CP and post the crap he's been spewing the last 24 hours. If it is Whitlock, congrats to Pioli for his only successful off-season move of bitch slapping the local media so they turn into sniffling little girls. Pioli has KO'd Whitlock harder than Fedor hit Rogers. If Jason and Pioli were in prison, Jason would be wearing lipstick and sporting a unicorn tattoo on his ample sized rump.

That would likely be a life-size unicorn.

Fire Me Boy!
11-09-2009, 11:29 AM

For whatever reason, I misread this as "Bing Crosby framed for DWI..." and I laughed my ass off.

BossChief
11-09-2009, 11:39 AM
That would likely be a life-size unicorn.

as my rule goes, if I truly do LOL, I rep!

Well done!

Otter
11-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Whitlock posted as "BigSexy" - you guys might be being had.

HemiEd
11-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Whitlock posted as "BigSexy" - you guys might be being had.

As Phil said, both accounts are his. Old news really, CP is Whitlocks source for material.

Otter
11-09-2009, 12:12 PM
As Phil said, both accounts are his. Old news really, CP is Whitlocks source for material.

Ah, I stand corrected as I was unaware of this one.

Rain Man
11-09-2009, 12:27 PM
My guess is that Larry will buy a ticket to the game and will be seen in the stands with a sign that says "Bledsoe is gay" on one side and "I don't play for f*****g Kansas City no more" on the other.

ChiefsCountry
11-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Keep up the good work Jason, the Pioli lovers are in full force.

kcxiv
11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Fuck LJ. Glad he is gone. I used to be a backer, but the guy is nothing but a cancer. I think he's worse then T.O At least T.O was a good player throughout his years. He's getting old now, but LJ has been shit for a few years now. 2.7 yards a carry? please.

ONe thing i noticed about LJ is that he doesnt move forward anymore after contact. I am watching guys like Jones-Drew and they never give up THey get hit, they move fowards. LJ is big for a running back and he no longer moves forward. He gets hit he goes straight down.

This is a blessing.

Johnny Vegas
11-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I believe any player playing in a Chiefs uniform getting paid over $30 million will get the LJ treatment regardless of their performance. I'm sure if we had peyton manning as QB and when he threw that 250 yard game fans on here would call for his resignation for that fact that we can't pay a QB that much money to throw 250 yard games.

Just watch Cassel is almost there if not there already.

BigChiefFan
11-09-2009, 01:00 PM
My guess is that Larry will buy a ticket to the game and will be seen in the stands with a sign that says "Bledsoe is gay" on one side and "I don't play for f*****g Kansas City no more" on the other.
Friggin' classic. ROFL

GloryDayz
11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
you're pathetic

a crybaby little bitch who got his feelings hurt so now he's flailing around like Rosie O'Donnell at a donut factory.

God, when you snivel, you cry like a three-year-old Mr. "Fire"... You're goofy!

Tribal Warfare
11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Cut Matt Cassel

Please, don't get my hopes up

GloryDayz
11-09-2009, 01:04 PM

The good news for LJ there is, you DON'T HAVE TO BUY A TICKET ANYMORE! The Todd show has taken care of that problem. To bad for the goofs who paid for the season ticket(s) over the summer. Suckers!!!

Coogs
11-09-2009, 01:04 PM
I believe any player playing in a Chiefs uniform getting paid over $30 million will get the LJ treatment regardless of their performance. I'm sure if we had peyton manning as QB and when he threw that 250 yard game fans on here would call for his resignation for that fact that we can't pay a QB that much money to throw 250 yard games.

Just watch Cassel is almost there if not there already.

Should his skills not be under fire? We question Goff. We question Rudy. We question Brown. We questioned LJ. Why should Cassel be given a free pass for what basically amounts to a mediocre QB preformance at best to this point?

Johnny Vegas
11-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Should his skills not be under fire? We question Goff. We question Rudy. We question Brown. We questioned LJ. Why should Cassel be given a free pass for what basically amounts to a mediocre QB preformance at best to this point?

we question all the players except the coaches. The players aren't lining up for audition here. The F.O. looks at these guys and puts them on the field. I think accountability here is on the coaches and not the players. The players know what they can do and can't. The coaches try to convert QB's into WR's or Safety's into LB's. I think the coaches are the ones that need the fire lit under their asses.

ChiefsCountry
11-09-2009, 01:08 PM

:clap:

Coogs
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
we question all the players except the coaches. The players aren't lining up for audition here. The F.O. looks at these guys and puts them on the field. I think accountability here is on the coaches and not the players. The players know what they can do and can't. The coaches try to convert QB's into WR's or Safety's into LB's. I think the coaches are the ones that need the fire lit under their asses.

I am way OK with that as well. I just don't think Cassel deserves a free pass after the way he has preformend up to this point. I don't expect perfection. But I do expect a whole lot more than what we have seen.

Johnny Vegas
11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I am way OK with that as well. I just don't think Cassel deserves a free pass after the way he has preformend up to this point. I don't expect perfection. But I do expect a whole lot more than what we have seen.

Well I'm sayin Cassel just for the fact that he's the highest paid player on the roster he'll take LJ's spot now that LJ's gone. Cassel is fucked forever.

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 01:15 PM

Good work? Are you serious?

I hated Whitlock's work long before Scott Pioli came here.

HemiEd
11-09-2009, 01:15 PM

To call is play even mediocre, is being very kind IMO.

I am trying very hard to be patient with this team right now, but Cassel is frustrating the shit out of me.

Especially, with a talented guy setting on the bench, holding the clip board.

I know, many have said Pioli's success is married to Cassel, but they will really show me something, if they set him down

Hammock Parties
11-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Whitlock posting threads on the Planet is like our very own burning bush...

kstater
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow,
just,

Wow

LaChapelle
11-09-2009, 04:30 PM
You know they stink now so there will be doubt when they win it won't be with Carl's players. Next Fatlock

Hootie
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM

but you can't help but wonder about the "convenience" of the release...

Instead of talking about Bernard Pollard or that 56 yard field goal attempt, or the fact every one of our important 2nd half drives ended with a 3rd and 19 dump pass etc...

our front page is littered with LJ threads...

Pioli/Haley are kind of using LJ as a prop, we can't really ignore that.

Cleveland is getting all sorts of pub for how terrible they are...yet no one cares about KC even though we are probably worse than they are.

Hootie
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Whit is depressed that his boy LJ is gone.

I know this is said tongue and cheek but Whit was ALL OVER LJ for being the "LVP" during the 2005 season because of his pass-blocking...

The same season he had like 10 100+ yard games including 9 straight to end the season...

J Diddy
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
To call is play even mediocre, is being very kind IMO.

I am trying very hard to be patient with this team right now, but Cassel is frustrating the shit out of me.

Especially, with a talented guy setting on the bench, holding the clip board.

I know, many have said Pioli's success is married to Cassel, but they will really show me something, if they set him down

Prepare to not be shown anything. Pioli's success is more married to Cassel's contract, because there is no way they can bench him with that price tag.

pr_capone
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Jesus Christ people.

Whit is here only to gather the "sentiment of the fans" on LJ's release and the team in general. He will catch a few quotes and basically regurgitate everything that has been posted here.

http://www.acorscadden.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tarp-30198.jpg

SAUTO
11-09-2009, 07:23 PM

why? cutting him wouldnt hurt him one bit. suspending him and getting in his pocket hurt far more. and for what he has done he deserves it

wild1
11-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Another thing is, what is this business about what distraction they will use?

I haven't heard any excuse-making coming out of Arrowhead this year that I can remember.

SAUTO
11-09-2009, 07:25 PM

I haven't heard any excuse-making coming out of Arrowhead this year that I can remember.

the insinuation is that they only cut lj to deflect from yesterdays gameROFL

Hammock Parties

It's Whitlock being Whitlock.

When Larry blew up on Twitter he responded by penning "Haley, Pioli need LJ distraction."

Now he's been cut so apparently they didn't need it that bad.

DeezNutz
but you can't help but wonder about the "convenience" of the release...

Instead of talking about Bernard Pollard or that 56 yard field goal attempt, or the fact every one of our important 2nd half drives ended with a 3rd and 19 dump pass etc...

our front page is littered with LJ threads...

Pioli/Haley are kind of using LJ as a prop, we can't really ignore that.

Cleveland is getting all sorts of pub for how terrible they are...yet no one cares about KC even though we are probably worse than they are.

WTF is going on? Today, I've agreed with almost all Hootie posts.

JohnnyV13
11-09-2009, 07:45 PM

Cut Matt Cassel...

You forgot the: Hang Jason Whit-lock in effigy and hold a pig roast option.

Iowanian
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
I'd express outrage about the use of the term "Shotgun" formation and encourage the brady bill supporters to disparage the users of the terminology as a negative example for children.

"Peyton Manning was in the shot-gun formation 35 times on sunday, thereby encouraging children to play with guns"..."and look what happend to Plaxico Burress and that nice young engineer in florida"

Mecca
11-09-2009, 07:59 PM
WTF is going on? Today, I've agreed with almost all Hootie posts.

Everyone will say something intelligent eventually.

And yes he has a solid point.

StcChief
11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Jeff Geoge is due in town to replace Cassel.

Marcellus
11-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Damn near every person on this board screamed LJ should be cut or deactivated for the season.

He gets cut and now the motive is questioned. LMAO. Nope no agendas here.

Bitch about play calling, not using Charles enough, Mike Brown, Cassel struggling, that all makes sense.

Questioning the motive behind cutting LJ? LMAO. All the proof you need that some people are more interested with questioning every move that is made than what they are actually bitching about.

Hootie
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
If they were going to cut LJ, they should have cut him before the season and they wouldn't have had to pay him a dime.

Hootie
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
...and since they didn't cut him...I think Whitlock is right...Pioli/Haley thought we were going to win games...

Mecca
11-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Why is it when LJ was playing they'd feed him 20 carries and Charles couldn't even get 10?

It does seem like a very convenient release when everyone was all pumped that "you don't release him so he can go play for another team" now all of the sudden it's a good thing?

I like the flip flopping stances so it can just be about how Pioli knows all and is never wrong.

Mecca
11-09-2009, 08:20 PM
...and since they didn't cut him...I think Whitlock is right...Pioli/Haley thought we were going to win games...

That part is obvious, they thought they'd bring the Patriot way, out coach the last jokers on the staff and put up 7 or 8 wins.

DeezNutz
11-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Hard to argue otherwise.

First, "changing a culture" is as bullshit as the "right 53." Both statements are absolutely meaningless.

Damn near every move that was made, from QB, to WR, to LB, to S, was a win-now type of acquisition.

Culture change? LMAO.

And, for the record, I'm all for winning games, now, later, whenever. The problem is that the players we brought in suck.

Marcellus
11-09-2009, 08:23 PM

I don't doubt they expected to be better than 1-7. No doubt about that but maybe just maybe the reason they didn't cut him in preseason is because there was no reason to.

He came in and worked and did everything he was asked to do from a team standpoint until he went back to his old attitude and BS a few weeks ago.

Mecca
11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Hard to argue otherwise.

First, "changing a culture" is as bullshit as the "right 53." Both statements are absolutely meaningless.

Damn near every move that was made, from QB, to WR, to LB, to S, was a win-now type of acquisition.

Culture change? LMAO.

And, for the record, I'm all for winning games, now, later, whenever. The problem is that the players we brought in suck.

Which makes you wonder if Scott Pioli can evaluate talent.

DeezNutz
11-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Which makes you wonder if Scott Pioli can evaluate talent.

Disaster in season one.

All we can do is hope there is much improvement in season 2.

Hootie
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
they did the same thing in New England...they always draft guys all of the "experts" question...

This season has been a disaster...Pioli/Haley have been way too arrogant, that's for sure.

But I'm not going to freak out after one freaking season.

In 2011, if we are 1-7, then I'll be freaking out.

Marcellus
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Why is it when LJ was playing they'd feed him 20 carries and Charles couldn't even get 10?

It does seem like a very convenient release when everyone was all pumped that "you don't release him so he can go play for another team" now all of the sudden it's a good thing?

I like the flip flopping stances so it can just be about how Pioli knows all and is never wrong.

It has been documented by the media that KC didn't really want to release him but do to the collective bargaining agreement they didn't want to deal with the BS with him appealing being benched etc....They didn't want the distractions. (Though this move was just a distraction right?)

They did the right fucking thing in this case just acknowledge that and move on.

That is what is so ridiculous. There are plenty of things you can rightfully bitch about with what has happened this year. Not this. But hey there has to be a reason to question every move right? No matter what it is.

Now releasing him goes against what they have been trying to do? Give me a fucking break.

Easy 6
11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
They could have Egolock run onto the field naked to start the game, that would be a TREMENDOUS distraction.

Mecca
11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
They don't "always" do it Jerod Mayo was an easy pick to call, so was Wilfork when he fell to them. The obvious is sometimes the way to go.

Taking Logan Mankins as the last pick of the 1st round make people go WTF and if any other team had done that they would have been ripped but a superbowl team can get away with that a shitty one can't.

keg in kc
11-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Yeah, it was completely out of the blue. Nobody knew they were having any problems with LJ. I mean, he's been a model citizen in KC and has been running with fire, attitude and intensity, racking up yard after yard carrying the team on his back. Why, this was all a big conspiracy! They'd never have cut him if they'd won yesterday. No way!

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM

http://i33.tinypic.com/20793ll.gif

alanm
11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Should his skills not be under fire? We question Goff. We question Rudy. We question Brown. We questioned LJ. Why should Cassel be given a free pass for what basically amounts to a mediocre QB preformance at best to this point?I hate to say it but he has no line and nothing to work with. :shake: Saying that, he still has been somewhat disappointing.

Mecca
11-09-2009, 09:17 PM
I hate to say it but he has no line and nothing to work with. :shake: Saying that he still has been somewhat disappointing.

To this point he is Trent Edwards twin.

BossChief
11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I hate to say it but he has no line and nothing to work with. :shake: Saying that he still has been somewhat disappointing.

think how bad he would look if he didnt have his garbage time stats to justify his poor play....

Just look at the defenses we have to face after the raiders game:

pittsburg
sandiego
denver
buffalo
cleveland
cincinnati
denver

Cassel better start praying

The Bad Guy
11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes, let's complain about what side of the fence everyone was on.

It's just gotten ridiculous already.

Scott Pioli is the devil. We get it already for fuck's sake.

MGRS13
11-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Scott Pioli is the devil. We get it already for ****'s sake.
You forgot to add And Herm and Gailey are jesus.

Rausch
11-09-2009, 09:41 PM
You forgot to add And Herm and Gailey are jesus.

Gailey DID walk on water.

Herm pissed in it and gave everyone the Hep...:mad:

milkman
11-09-2009, 09:50 PM

You know, on the whole I believe that I'm on the same side of the fence as Whitlock.

I haven't seen anything from Pioli to make me believe he is anything more that Bellichick's ballwasher.

However, the apparent personal agenda that Whitlock is pushing is undermining any merit his critisisms he might legitimately have.

He comes across as more than just a hack, more like a petulant child.

And JFC, "Egoli" might well be the weakest attempt at a nickname ever.

MGRS13
11-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Gailey DID walk on water.:
Yea the RRPP has completely changed the game of football :rolleyes:

milkman
11-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Jesus Christ people.

Whit is here only to gather the "sentiment of the fans" on LJ's release and the team in general. He will catch a few quotes and basically regurgitate everything that has been posted here.

http://www.acorscadden.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tarp-30198.jpg

Well good.

Maybe he'll steal some quality material, and not make suffer through his sorry shit.

BigRock
11-09-2009, 11:18 PM
You know, on the whole I believe that I'm on the same side of the fence as Whitlock.

I haven't seen anything from Pioli to make me believe he is anything more that Bellichick's ballwasher.

However, the apparent personal agenda that Whitlock is pushing is undermining any merit his critisisms he might legitimately have.

I agree totally and I honestly can't believe that there are only a handful of people that seem to see things this way.

Anyone who dismisses Whitlock out of hand because "he's mad that Pioli doesn't like the media" or "he's fat" or any of that stuff is a fool. But anyone checking their common sense and lapping up his bullshit simply because he's attacking Pioli is just as bad, if not worse.

Jason's done nothing but embarrass himself for months now. As a fan of his, it's sad to see. And on top of everything else, he's a message board troll now? Starting multiple threads during a game like he's petegz28?

Fucking hell.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2009, 11:20 PM
And on top of everything else, he's a message board troll now? Starting multiple threads during a game like he's petegz28?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Whitlock starting threads on the Planet is one of the top five greatest things to ever come of this board...

Thig Lyfe
11-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Jason, there's Twitter for this sort of thing. Not every new thought needs its own thread.

Mr. Laz
11-09-2009, 11:33 PM
why? cutting him wouldnt hurt him one bit. suspending him and getting in his pocket hurt far more. and for what he has done he deserves itthis

morphius
11-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Jason a bit bitter about being made the fool about the "amateur" Bill Parcels poster?

keg in kc
11-09-2009, 11:45 PM

And JFC, "Egoli" might well be the weakest attempt at a nickname ever.I agree completely. Pioli hasn't done anything here yet. He was successful in New England, and that might translate here. Or it might not. I don't know. What I do know is that we're halfway into the first year of what's going to be at least a 2-year rebuild and likely a 3-year one, since they started by cutting as much dead wood as possible instead of trying to build on a shaky foundation. Reality is that the team is 1-7. Reality is that they aren't showing many (or any signs) of improvement. Reality is that nothing that's happened on the field has anything to do with why Jason's writing this stuff. He's still upset about the way the media isn't being coddled anymore.

You know what? EVERYBODY knew what it was coming. We all talked about it before the hire and after the hire was made, about how different the media was handled by the rest of the NFL in general and by New England in particular, and how spoiled the Kansas City media had been for the last twenty years, despite the best efforts of Bob Moore from the Chiefs side and the best efforts of many on the other side, the KC media (including Jason), to paint "King Carl" as some kind of heavy-handed evil overlord.

But apparently some people in the KC media weren't as prepared for the inevitable reality as the rest of us. Because here he is, months after the fact, grinding the same tired axe he's been grinding since the spring or early summer. It gets old. It reads like the work of somebody who doesn't have anything in his bag other than "attack the GM". It's "King Carl" all over again, repurposed as "Egoli". I've been reading this crap for a decade now, and he's been doing it longer than that. There's got to be something else he can try, instead of trying to maintain his presence by setting himself up as the foil for whoever's in charge at the time.

But hey, maybe that's what people want. Maybe it sells papers. Who knows. I'm on the outside looking in.

Mecca
11-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Deez sign suggestion was far better than the Chiefs sign.

Claysexual
11-10-2009, 12:33 AM
LMAO:clap:

I love it; all this guy has to do is fart and the hornets nest explodes!ROFL

To be honest, humor isn't really your forte JWhit. But fuck it; for entertainment this awesome, you can come around every day and rest assured that the Planet will feed your beast with much gusto and enthusiasm!

Rock on Big Sexy!:evil:

Hammock Parties
11-10-2009, 12:35 AM
LMAO:clap:

I love it; all this guy has to do is fart and the hornets nest explodes!ROFL

To be honest, humor isn't really your forte JWhit. But fuck it; for entertainment this awesome, you can come around every day and rest assured that the Planet will feed your beast with much gusto and enthusiasm!

Rock on Big Sexy!:evil:

This.

That's why I said earlier...DON'T LOOK THE GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Whitlock could TAKE OVER this site by using it as his own personal twitter.

Claysexual
11-10-2009, 12:41 AM
This.

That's why I said earlier...DON'T LOOK THE GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Whitlock could TAKE OVER this site by using it as his own personal twitter.

Having him as a part of the base here instead of distanced from it can only be a good thing for everyone involved.
Like him or not, he's privy to a lot of things we aren't. And as secretive and double-dealing as things have become with the Chiefs, I for one would welcome the off the record insight.

wazu
11-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Jason, there's Twitter for this sort of thing. Not every new thought needs its own thread.

Twitter is just another type of message board. And honestly, Whitlock is KC's most famous sports media person. Pretty sure he can post just about any thread and it will instantly be guaranteed multiple pages.

wazu
11-10-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm curious, though, why is Whitlock having to take a mandatory week off? What is this "furlogh" thing he references?

Hammock Parties
11-10-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm curious, though, why is Whitlock having to take a mandatory week off? What is this "furlogh" thing he references?

Sounds like disciplinary action.

He just won't leave Drew Bledsoe alone.

Claysexual
11-10-2009, 01:04 AM

He just won't leave Drew Bledsoe alone.

LMAO

Thig Lyfe
11-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Twitter is just another type of message board.

THE ITUNES WON'T SEND MY EMAIL TO THE EBAY!!!!

wazu
11-10-2009, 01:10 AM

It does, actually. "mandatory" time off is kind of that way.

Claysexual
11-10-2009, 01:15 AM
THE ITUNES WON'T SEND MY EMAIL TO THE EBAY!!!!

LMAOYour avatar still cracks me up.

Hammock Parties
11-10-2009, 01:17 AM
It does, actually. "mandatory" time off is kind of that way.

It might actually be that the Star just can't afford to pay him full time.

Claysexual
11-10-2009, 01:35 AM
It might actually be that the Star just can't afford to pay him full time.

Either that or the Star got "the call":

"Hey wassamatta' you with this fat fuck up my ass every week"?! "I'm-a tryin' to build-a team-a here, capishe"?
"Hey fuck you; FUCK...YOU"! "I'm-a Scott-a motherfucking Pioli you hayseed fuck"!
"I'v-a won-a three Championships"!