PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brandon Carr 6th best cover corner in the National Football League

B_Ambuehl
11-11-2009, 09:39 PM
At least according to these guys:

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=CB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

Targeted 42 times with only 18 receptions...I didn't realize he was playing that well.

DaKernal
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow, pretty impressive

Silock
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Carr and Flowers are a great combo. I just wish we had a better overall defense to help them out. I hope they're around for a long time.

DA_T_84
11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Fuck this Mays or Berry shit...

Mays AND Berry. FTSB!

Reaper16
11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
But I heard on the Planet that he sucks!

BossChief
11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
If we had a playmaking safety and a solid nickle corner, our secondary would be pretty good. With such glaring weakness at both spots it overshadows the great play we have gotten from our two starting corners.

BigMeatballDave
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Mays or Berry would make this a pretty damn good secondary.

DA_T_84
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
But.... but.... but.... bu-- what about his Yards Per Attempt!!!???!!!

BWillie
11-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Everybody knows our corners are the strongest part of our defense. I don't hear anybody advocating drafting a corner in the first day next year, but we need to do something about safety. Especially since Haley apparently has pissed off Jarrad Page.

ChiefsCountry
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Carr is solid. Its when they put that douchebag former POS Patriot Richardson in the game as nickel when we get screwed over.

BossChief
11-11-2009, 09:57 PM
But I heard on the Planet that he sucks!

Like this?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6250534&postcount=44

He would have been higher, but he gave up a few of Austins highlights in the dallas game iirc. One that comes to mind immediatly that game was when he intercepted romo and Austin took it from him before they hit the ground.

Reaper16
11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Carr is solid. Its when they put that douchebag former POS Patriot Richardson in the game as nickel when we get screwed over.
Leggett > Richardson, too.

DeezNutz
11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Leggett > Richardson, too.

swayy07
11-11-2009, 10:19 PM
CB: Flowers and carr... safteys: berry and mays..... sounds like a good backfield to me

WildTurkey
11-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow just imagine adding Berry to that secondary JIMP.....:drool:

DaKernal
11-11-2009, 10:23 PM
CB: Flowers and carr... safteys: berry and mays..... sounds like a good backfield to me

Hell, Berry and Morgan might be pretty damn good as well

DaKernal
11-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Wow just imagine adding Berry to that secondary JIMP.....:drool:

That could possibly be one of the greatest chiefs secondarys of all time, if we just get Brown the fuck out of there

WildTurkey
11-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Hell, Berry and Morgan might be pretty damn good as well

This..... Morgan def has a lot of potential back there

Von Dumbass
11-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Robert Ayers is the 9th best 3-4 OLB in the league :)

Direckshun
11-11-2009, 10:34 PM
In my opinion, it would help if Washington develops at CB or if we pick up a decent blue collar guy in FA. I would also support drafting one with a 3rd or so in 2011.

This upcoming year, we absolutely have to capitalize on a stud safety. If Morgan can develop into a solid starter, that would give us McGraw and Page as solid depth (assuming both stick around).

In a couple years, I'd like this:

CB: Flowers, Carr, 2011 3rd rounder, Washington, Leggett
S: 2010 1st rounder, Morgan, Page, McGraw

Tell me that's not one of the best secondaries in the NFL if Washington and Morgan develop.

blazzin311
11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
In my opinion, it would help if Washington develops at CB or if we pick up a decent blue collar guy in FA. I would also support drafting one with a 3rd or so in 2011.

This upcoming year, we absolutely have to capitalize on a stud safety. If Morgan can develop into a solid starter, that would give us McGraw and Page as solid depth (assuming both stick around).

Tell me that's not one of the best secondaries in the NFL if Washington and Morgan develop.

I agree. That would be damn solid on paper at least. I wouldn't mind seeing it play out that way at all.

WildTurkey

Washington is certainly athletic enough to be a good corner... lets hope he actually develops.... I agree with maybe taking a midround corner especially if he has some return skills as well

BigMeatballDave
CB: Flowers and carr... safteys: berry and mays..... sounds like a good backfield to meMays AND Berry? Do you have a Genie in a lamp?

DaKernal
11-11-2009, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=Direckshun;6255209]In my opinion, it would help if Washington develops at CB

This. I just stated the other day that I wish that would play Washington a little more instead of Richardson.

Yeah he might get burned some this season but honestly, who the fuck cares? Find out what the guys made of

WildTurkey
11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Direckshun;6255209]In my opinion, it would help if Washington develops at CB

This. I just stated the other day that I wish that would play Washington a little more instead of Richardson.

Yeah he might get burned some this season but honestly, who the **** cares? Find out what the guys made of

I agree... and wouldn't be surprised to see him in there more late in the season.... he was a little behind the 8 ball from the start by missing OTA's and what not that could be the reason he has not played a lot but who knows

Coach
11-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Like this?

He would have been higher, but he gave up a few of Austins highlights in the dallas game iirc. One that comes to mind immediatly that game was when he intercepted romo and Austin took it from him before they hit the ground.

IIRC, both of those big plays came off from Leggett and Mike Brown.

DaKernal
11-11-2009, 10:47 PM

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I dont remember seeing Carr sucking it up on those plays

Coach
11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I dont remember seeing Carr sucking it up on those plays

All corners will have a bad game now and then, but I'm not worried about Carr. It would take him more time to come along than Brandon Flowers, considering he played in Div. II.

Reaper16
11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Really just Mike Brown though. Leggett trying to make a play on the ball was responsible for giving up the 1st down, Brown was responsible for turning it into a TD.

Coach
11-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Really just Mike Brown though. Leggett trying to make a play on the ball was responsible for giving up the 1st down, Brown was responsible for turning it into a TD.

Eh, Leggett tried to make a play by just arm tackling him while trying to pop the ball loose, IIRC.

Brown, on the other hand, made a really piss-poor angle. Of course, that's nothing new as of this moment, since he's making a living out of it.

SNR
11-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Robert Ayers is the 9th best 3-4 OLB in the league :)OH MY GOD THAT IS INCREDIBLE I AM IN AWE OF THE BRONCOS CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR DICK TWO OR FIVE HUNDRED TIMES

WildTurkey
11-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Eh, Leggett tried to make a play by just arm tackling him while trying to pop the ball loose, IIRC.

Brown, on the other hand, made a really piss-poor angle. Of course, that's nothing new as of this moment, since he's making a living out of it.

hopefully he is just keeping the Safety spot warm for Eric Berry

KCrockaholic
11-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Cool site :thumb: Thanks for the find.

Count Zarth
11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
He's fairly underrated. Really just had the one bad game against the Chargers.

One of our least GIF'D UPers.

KCrockaholic
11-11-2009, 11:08 PM
lol, did anybody take a look at Leggett's rating?

WildTurkey
11-11-2009, 11:09 PM
He's fairly underrated. Really just had the one bad game against the Chargers.

One of our least GIF'D UPers.

even in that game he had a nice play breaking up a pass in the end zone.... can't remember who the WR was though

BossChief
11-11-2009, 11:13 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81369ff4/Playbook-Cowboys-vs-Chiefs-recap

about the 3:20 mark into it shows the one I am talking about where Carr almost intercepted it and Austin takes it away.

The two you are referencing you are right about, they were on Leggett. But not the one I was talking about. Carr also gives up one other big play that is shown right around the same time in the video I linked.

Reaper16
11-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Half of those completions were probably from the first half of the Ravens game when Clancy inexplicably had Leggett playing 12 yards off his man no matter what the situation.

Raised On Riots
11-11-2009, 11:19 PM
That's really great to hear some positive news about Carr; it seemed he was kind of on the bubble for a while and I wasn't really sure if he was developing alongside Flowers.

Sweet!

Now, let's get that broke-dick dog Brown the fuck out of Dodge this coming draft, and we'll be on our way to having a respectable Secondary.

KCrockaholic
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Uhh, John Mcgraws rating is a perfect 158.3 ....THAT is an issue!

Whats amazing is that the best safety in the league is rookie Jairus Byrd. Rating of 0.0

BossChief
11-11-2009, 11:25 PM

or Nnamdi Asomughas....

KCrockaholic
11-11-2009, 11:29 PM
or Nnamdi Asomughas....

Ive always thought he was overrated anyway. Tony Gonzalez owns him everytime they played. Nnamdi would be decent on another team though. I think being on the Faiders really hurts his productivity.

Raised On Riots
11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Half of those completions were probably from the first half of the Ravens game when Clancy inexplicably had Leggett playing 12 yards off his man no matter what the situation.

"Clancy & Cunthers"
"A sports bar where you can drink Schaffer Light and watch your team lose in Lo-Def, rabbit-ear technology".
"Our award-winning Jukebox features all of your favorite Slim Whitman, Culture Club, and Wham! favorites".
"Try our world-famous Broke Dick sandwich, served in a dirty ash-tray"!

Frankie
11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Mays or Berry would be a great addition. However as high as we will pick in the draft we might have to go after a safety in the 2nd round. Who's the next best safety in the draft?

88TG88
11-11-2009, 11:40 PM
OH MY GOD THAT IS INCREDIBLE I AM IN AWE OF THE BRONCOS CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR DICK TWO OR FIVE HUNDRED TIMES

ROFLROFL

LiL stumppy
11-11-2009, 11:43 PM
But but, guys on here say he sucks and we need to replace him!I thought everyone on here knew what they were talking about!!?

BossChief
11-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Isnt that Rolle kid gonna be in this draft? He could be the steal of the draft, IMHO.

Raised On Riots
11-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Mays or Berry would be a great addition. However as high as we will pick in the draft we might have to go after a safety in the 2nd round. Who's the next best safety in the draft?

Please tell me I just read a typo with this shit.

SNR
11-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Mays or Berry would be a great addition. However as high as we will pick in the draft we might have to go after a safety in the 2nd round. Who's the next best safety in the draft?The idea behind taking Mays or Berry is that you get one of the best safety prospects we've seen in YEARS. This draft has TWO of them. The safeties after those guys are nowhere near that level and can not even compare. I doubt there's another safety prospect worth a high 2nd rounder.

BossChief
11-11-2009, 11:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-rollerhodes052609

Could be a great mid round pickup!

I think I read that he would have been a first rounder last year if he had came out.

Raised On Riots
11-11-2009, 11:51 PM
The idea behind taking Mays or Berry is that you get one of the best safety prospects we've seen in YEARS. This draft has TWO of them. The safeties after those guys are nowhere near that level and can not even compare. I doubt there's another safety prospect worth a high 2nd rounder.

With our two 2nd rounders it's an absolute shame that there aren't better O-line prospects in that realm this year.

ChiefsCountry
11-11-2009, 11:55 PM
With our two 2nd rounders it's an absolute shame that there aren't better O-line prospects in that realm this year.

Look at all the stud OL propsects last year and look what we took.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Look at all the stud OL propsects last year and look what we took.

Right.
What about LB's? As far down the board as Maualuga went last year, is it conceivable that we could parlay those two 2's in to a couple worthy LB's this year?
What talent is available?
I ask, because it seems that best move for O-line right now is to cherry pick the FA market when those players become available. We don't need all world on the line to be competitive until the next crop of talent becomes available, but we DO need dependable and solid.
And NOT "old as dirt" would be somewhat beneficial too.

DaneMcCloud
11-12-2009, 12:17 AM
That could possibly be one of the greatest chiefs secondarys of all time, if we just get Brown the fuck out of there

LMAO

Not EVEN fucking close.

How old are you? 18?

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 12:22 AM
LMAO

Not EVEN fucking close.

How old are you? 18?

Just curious; what era would you deem the greatest?

macdawg
11-12-2009, 01:52 AM
I've been pleased with Carr and Flowers since they've been here, both are awesome IMO especially when you consider the pass rush they have been provided.

I don't care what corners you have, with a pass rush this weak, its amazing you don't see those guys getting burnt, its a huge credit to their skills IMO. This goes back to the same point I've addressed ever since JA left, addressing the dammm pass rush. Here's to hoping we can get a rushing linebacker

Micjones
11-12-2009, 01:54 AM
Been a Brandon Carr fan from the beginning.
He and Flowers are a HELL of a tandem.
Add in Berry or Mays and we'll have an amazing secondary for years to come.

AustinChief
11-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Just curious; what era would you deem the greatest?

Carter, Hasty, Tongue and Woods have to be up there....

We had a pretty stout secondary in the late 60s as well... with Emmit Thomas and Johnny Robinson and also in the late 80s/early 90s with Ross, Lewis, Cherry and Porter.

Hell 1993 was damn good as well, with Lewis, Ross, Carter and that other guy (forget the other safety that year)

BossChief
11-12-2009, 03:26 AM
heres a video explaining why Myron Rolle wasnt already a high pick in the 09 draft but may be a great pick in the next draft if for some reason we pass on a safety in the first (which would be a mistake)

Give this kid a year or two to learn and study and he will be one of the most cerebral safeties in the game. Possibly the smartest to ever play in the NFL.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/897xuKTovMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/897xuKTovMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CoMoChief
11-12-2009, 03:47 AM
It all starts up front. our front 7 needs to get to the QB.

ILChief
11-12-2009, 04:52 AM
did anyone click on T and look at our stud franchise left tackle?

InChiefsHell
11-12-2009, 05:55 AM
did anyone click on T and look at our stud franchise left tackle?

Coming in at #68...

...wonder where he was at last season...

Reaper16
11-12-2009, 06:30 AM
heres a video explaining why Myron Rolle wasnt already a high pick in the 09 draft but may be a great pick in the next draft if for some reason we pass on a safety in the first (which would be a mistake)

Give this kid a year or two to learn and study and he will be one of the most cerebral safeties in the game. Possibly the smartest to ever play in the NFL.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/897xuKTovMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Intelligence doesn't mean much. See Niswanger, Rudy

Chiefnj2
11-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Pretty cool link.

Other surprising news - Tamba Hali is the #2 OLB in QB pressures. Only Ware has more.
Tyson Jackson is the lowest rated 34 DE.

More interesting stats from the site - OL rankings
Goff - 70th of 74 guards.
Waters - 63rd of 74 guards.
Albert - 68th of 74 tackles.
Ndukwe - 33rd of 74 tackles.
OCallahan - 51st of 74 tackles.
Niswanger - 29th of 34 centers.

Fritz88
11-12-2009, 07:47 AM
two bright spots from the Herm era. Flowers and Carr.

angelo
11-12-2009, 07:51 AM

I like the Corner from Boise State Kyle Wilson.
Ang

Coach
11-12-2009, 08:36 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81369ff4/Playbook-Cowboys-vs-Chiefs-recap

about the 3:20 mark into it shows the one I am talking about where Carr almost intercepted it and Austin takes it away.

The two you are referencing you are right about, they were on Leggett. But not the one I was talking about. Carr also gives up one other big play that is shown right around the same time in the video I linked.

I remember now.

Coogs
11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Pretty cool link.

Other surprising news - Tamba Hali is the #2 OLB in QB pressures. Only Ware has more.

It's just a shame that last years draft didn't have any good offensive linemen available. :rolleyes:

Christofire
11-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Especially since Haley apparently has pissed off Jarrad Page.

What's the story here?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
11-12-2009, 08:55 AM
It's just a shame that last years draft didn't have any good offensive linemen available. :rolleyes:

The only small consolation from that is the players everyone wanted on CP haven't really done anything - Duke Robinson, Urbik, Tupou. Meredith if finally getting some playing time with Buffalo, and seems to be doing okay statistically, but their offense is just as much of a mess as KCs, so it is tough to judge.

Demonpenz
11-12-2009, 10:57 AM
so we are a couple good players away from being a good secondary.

DJ's left nut
11-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey! Matt Cassel almost cracked the top 20 passers!

DJ's left nut
11-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Pretty cool link.

Sean Ryan - dead last among TEs.

Chief Faithful
11-12-2009, 11:31 AM
so we are a couple good players away from being a good secondary.

If Morgan can continue to develop maybe just one player away. PBJ

ChiefsCountry
11-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey! Matt Cassel almost cracked the top 20 passers!

But but he is ranked higher than Sanchez and Stafford. :rolleyes:

TheGuardian
11-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Tamba Hali is the #2 OLB in QB pressures. Only Ware has more.

Impossible. I have been told repeatedly on this board that Tamba is teh suxor.

chiefsfan4life1978
11-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Hey Andy Studebaker, Quinten Lawrence, and Bobby Engram rank in the top half of the league in kick-off returns so we've got that going for us...which is nice

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Carter, Hasty, Tongue and Woods have to be up there....

We had a pretty stout secondary in the late 60s as well... with Emmit Thomas and Johnny Robinson and also in the late 80s/early 90s with Ross, Lewis, Cherry and Porter.

Hell 1993 was damn good as well, with Lewis, Ross, Carter and that other guy (forget the other safety that year)

I might go with group 1 if I didn't have such vivid memories of Elway burning them on long balls down the stretch.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Hey Andy Studebaker, Quinten Lawrence, and Bobby Engram rank in the top half of the league in kick-off returns so we've got that going for us...which is nice

Yes, like being given full consciousness on your death bed by the Dalai Lama...

Chocolate Hog
11-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Yea believe everything you read thats why Qb's throw for 300 yards a game cuz Carr is so awesome

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Yea believe everything you read thats why Qb's throw for 300 yards a game cuz Carr is so awesome

Are there any players on this team you like aside from your monetary investment in Crap Hassel, and your emotional investment Mikey Brownstain?

Chocolate Hog
11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Are there any players on this team you like aside from your monetary investment in Crap Hassel, and your emotional investment Mikey Brownstain?

Why watch the games and give an opinon when someone else can write one for you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZz0rhbQE4

Yes. I Like Flowers, Bowe, Jackson, Charles, Succop.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Why watch the games and give an opinon when someone else can write one for you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZz0rhbQE4

Yes. I Like Flowers, Bowe, Jackson, Charles, Succop.

Good 'nuff.:D

BossChief
11-12-2009, 03:49 PM

The big plays in the passing game come through the nickle corner and your boyfriend Mike Brown. If we upgrade those positions, we might start to see some coverage sacks.

Those weaknesses make it seem like we are playing with 9 players on defense a lot of the time.

"yeah, believe everything you read"...when the proof is in front of you, how can you not?

RedThat
11-12-2009, 06:49 PM
two bright spots from the Herm era. Flowers and Carr.

I agree thats one of the better things he did during his tenure here.

RedThat
11-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Tamba is #2 in the league in QB pressures? Seriously...is that real? I find that hard to believe, anyway, he should have more than 3 sacks.

RedThat
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Were not that far off on defense if you think about it?

We have 2 young DE's. Get a nose tackle, and the Dline will be pretty good.

We have 2 young CB's, Get a really good safety and the secondary will be a force.

We have a pretty decent linebacker in Tamba Hali, keep him and rebuild the linebacking corps. Add a passrusher and build the inside.

Needs are:

-NT
-S
-ILB's, and OLB's

*That's about five players...not impossible, but this can be addressed. Positive sign, even though the Chiefs are a terrible team, they got some stuff to build on imo.

cdcox
11-12-2009, 07:07 PM
What's hilarious is that there have been 80-some-odd posts on this thread and so far everyone is treating this site as if it means something. These are just a few guys <del>breaking down game film</del> watching their Tivo. The effort is heroic, no doubt, but a brief reality check shows they have rated Troy Polamalu as the 55th best safety in the league, a few spots behind Page. I'm a little skeptical of their rankings, to say the least.

Anyong Bluth
11-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm pretty sure injury would account for Troy's safety ranking. He's missed a decent portion compared to number of games played so far... it'll throw off his numbers naturally.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coach
11-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Tamba is #2 in the league in QB pressures? Seriously...is that real? I find that hard to believe, anyway, he should have more than 3 sacks.

Yeah, he's been good at getting pressure. The problem is, he can't finish the deal. IIRC, there were several oppiturnites that Tamba had against the Jax game, but couldn't "properly" tackle the fucking quarterback.

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 01:02 AM
What's hilarious is that there have been 80-some-odd posts on this thread and so far everyone is treating this site as if it means something. These are just a few guys <del>breaking down game film</del> watching their Tivo. The effort is heroic, no doubt, but a brief reality check shows they have rated Troy Polamalu as the 55th best safety in the league, a few spots behind Page. I'm a little skeptical of their rankings, to say the least.

I wouldn't dismiss them that quickly. Their lowest-rated tight end is Sean Ryan.

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Dear god, Tyson Jackson is the lowest-ranked 3-4 DE.

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Dear god, Tyson Jackson is the lowest-ranked 3-4 DE.

You can probably attribute that more to the shite around him.

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 01:32 AM

They track player vs player. The indication is that Jackson isn't exactly winning a lot of one-on-one battles.

These guys do a good job. For instance:

31st - Ron Edwards
59th - Tank Tyler

Tamba Hali is 3rd in pass rush and yet 48th overall. Makes sense.

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 02:00 AM
These guys track it by game, too. Nice.

Hali's best game was against Washington...makes sense.

beach tribe
11-13-2009, 02:38 AM
Like this?

I think it's obvious that if you want to know something about secondary play, Billlay is not the guy you want to ask.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 02:44 AM
Tyson is really starting to grow by leaps and bounds according to the staff. Seems AP is really helping him out in his technique. He was credited with 7 tackles against Jacksonville, if that is a sign of what he can become consistantly, we have something special. Not top three special, but special and a good building block.

Does anyone else think that once we get another rushbacker or two, that they will excel because of what Dorsey, the undrafted NT and Jackson will be doing? I hope so anyway.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 02:47 AM
I think it's obvious that if you want to know something about secondary play, Billlay is not the guy you want to ask.

LOL it would probably be a safe bet to get his take on Dajuan Morgan and the bizarro opinion will be correct!

Frankie
11-13-2009, 08:58 AM

Same argument goes for Tamba Hali. In fact it would be more apt IMO.

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Does anyone else think that once we get another rushbacker or two, that they will excel because of what Dorsey, the undrafted NT and Jackson will be doing? I hope so anyway.

I'd like to see at least one of those two 2nds go toward a good rushing LB.

Count Zarth
11-15-2009, 01:04 AM
This site is pretty awesome. I'm digging into the archives. For instance, this is hilarious, and true:

http://i36.tinypic.com/n1s7tl.jpg

BossChief
11-15-2009, 01:12 AM
If we had brought in Ty Law when we were back in the day of "Ty Law signs with KC...........in principle" Im sure you guys remember that, right?

yeah, if we had signed Ty that year (2005) we might have made and gone deep in the playoffs. LJ still had a line, we had an average pass rush.

Too bad CP was such an Idiot...