PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft 11/12 Walter Football Mock

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
With another jab at Pioli:

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Berry (http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2010eberry.php), S, Tennessee http://walterfootball.com/college/Tennessee_logo.gif
The only options here are Eric Berry and Bruce Campbell. Left tackle is a huge need because Scott Pioli must protect his $63 investment. However, there is some concern with Campbell's injury history, meaning teams drafting in the top 5-10 could shy away from him (think Eugene Monroe and his knee last year).

Eric Berry is the top-rated prospect in this class. Kansas City's secondary is a mess, and Berry is the type of playmaker they need to help stop the pass. If you click on Berry's name, you'll see that Matt McGuire has compared him to Ed Reed in his scouting report. Call me crazy, but the Chiefs could definitely use an Ed Reed on their roster. They could also use someone like Bernard Pollard. What happened to him anyway?

ROFL

Mecca
11-12-2009, 10:24 PM
The walter guy loves taking shots at Pioli it's kind of amusing.

DaneMcCloud
11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Bruce Campbell?

I would fucking DIE if the Chiefs drafted a guy named Bruce Campbell.

LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM

He slipped in a "Dark Heart" quote about Dan Snyder, as well as a Glandor reference in the Raiders' pick.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 10:29 PM
LMAO My intrawebs football interests could not be more pleasing right now.

You watch; Pioli will pass on Berry just to make all the mock-people look like asshats.

BossChief
11-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Berry sure would help the pass rush get some coverage sacks and stop the sieve that is Mike Brown and the nickle corner.

Our defense would be much improved if we were to land him and a pass rusher opposite Hali.

Did Pioli fuck this guys daughter or something? Whats the story?

CaliforniaChief
11-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey, whatever it takes to get the guy we need, right?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2009, 10:34 PM
http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Jason Fox, OT, Miami http://walterfootball.com/college/Miami_logo.gif
In six games, Branden Albert has surrendered six sacks and has been whistled for four penalties. Pioli didn't draft Albert, and the Chiefs organization doesn't have that much money invested into him (about $3 million over the next four years). Scott Pioli can afford to draft a franchise left tackle and move Albert around in an effort to give Matt Cassel more time in the pocket. He needs to protect his investment - no matter how bad it may be.

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech http://walterfootball.com/college/GeorgiaTech_logo.gif
The Chiefs have a talented running back in Jamaal Charles, but Todd Haley doesn't understand the concept of getting the ball into the hands of his best players. In fact, I put together some scientific proof which shows why Todd Haley sucks at coaching football (http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php) (scroll down to the Chiefs in the NFL Power Rankings.)

At any rate, Kansas City will be looking for an every-down runner with Larry Johnson off making fun of people who ride loud motorcycles.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2009, 10:36 PM
29. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs (1-7) - Previously: #28 - For weeks, I've been saying that Todd Haley is a moron. Now, I have scientific proof.

With Larry Johnson out, Haley finally was forced into starting Jamaal Charles, the most talented running back on his roster by a mile. Haley even went on to compliment Charles during the week, saying that Charles was finally "getting it."

Despite all of this, Charles had nine touches (6 carries, 36 yards; 3 catches, 19 rec. yards).

But here's my scientific proof: The Chiefs had 12 drives in this game. On seven of those possessions, Charles either touched the ball or was targeted with a pass. That means that he wasn't involved in the offense in those other five drives.

Here's the breakdown:

On the seven drives that Charles saw the ball go his way, Kansas City scored 20 points and averaged an amazing 35.7 yards per possession.

On the five drives that Charles didn't get a touch or a target, Kansas City scored three points and averaged a laughable 8.4 yards per possession.

It's official: TODD HALEY IS CLUELESS AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COACH FOOTBALL. Sure, he did a great job coordinating the Cardinals last year, but that wasn't exactly difficult because he had Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin.

If you're reading this and know a Chiefs fan, please send this link around to spread the word about Haley's ineptness. He must not be allowed to coach another game.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Berry sure would help the pass rush get some coverage sacks and stop the sieve that is Mike Brown and the nickle corner.

Our defense would be much improved if we were to land him and a pass rusher opposite Hali.

Did Pioli fuck this guys daughter or something? Whats the story?

He pretty much called him a fucking dumbass for trading for a shotgun spread QB when he already had one, and taking a mid-first rounder at #3. He hasn't backed off that at all.

Mecca
11-12-2009, 10:38 PM
His views of Haley and Pioli are gold.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 10:39 PM
http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Jason Fox, OT, Miami http://walterfootball.com/college/Miami_logo.gif
In six games, Branden Albert has surrendered six sacks and has been whistled for four penalties. Pioli didn't draft Albert, and the Chiefs organization doesn't have that much money invested into him (about $3 million over the next four years). Scott Pioli can afford to draft a franchise left tackle and move Albert around in an effort to give Matt Cassel more time in the pocket. He needs to protect his investment - no matter how bad it may be.

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech http://walterfootball.com/college/GeorgiaTech_logo.gif
The Chiefs have a talented running back in Jamaal Charles, but Todd Haley doesn't understand the concept of getting the ball into the hands of his best players. In fact, I put together some scientific proof which shows why Todd Haley sucks at coaching football (http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php) (scroll down to the Chiefs in the NFL Power Rankings.)

At any rate, Kansas City will be looking for an every-down runner with Larry Johnson off making fun of people who ride loud motorcycles.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"BABALITY: JENKINS"!

BossChief
11-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Im still hoping a coordinator like Wade Phillips gets fired and would be open to taking over at DC for us next year.

a pass rusher, Berry and Wade would help our defense right away.

I hope we dont give Clancy any more time to fuck this up after this year. I cant think of a single position group that has progressed except the DL, the only position group to retain its position coach.

soundmind
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Im still hoping a coordinator like Wade Phillips gets fired and would be open to taking over at DC for us next year.

I hope we dont give Clancy any more time to **** this up after this year. I cant think of a single position group that has progressed except the DL, the only position group to retain its position coach.

And the retention of said position coach is also why progression is markedly slow.

BossChief
11-12-2009, 10:48 PM
And the retention of said position coach is also why progression is markedly slow.

It is?

:popcorn:

DaneMcCloud
11-12-2009, 10:52 PM

I hope we dont give Clancy any more time to fuck this up after this year. I cant think of a single position group that has progressed except the DL, the only position group to retain its position coach.

JFC.

Wade Phillips is NOT a coordinator, Dumbfuck. He's the head coach of the first place Dallas Cowboys.

Now, might he be fired? Sure. But their team has ascended each and every week and the games they've lost have been by next to nothing.

For all you know, the Cowboys are in the Super Bowl.

I HATE people that speculate such fucking bullshit.

Anyong Bluth
11-12-2009, 10:54 PM
I like Walterfootball and all- but I'm not about to suck them off like the Alpha and Omega of talent evaluators like some here. I am starting to worry about the general mass concensus being that Berry is the top guy, and needing to have the no 1 overall to get him. It's just crazy to think of the contract and taking a S there. Not that he's not a solid pick but, it just would show how teams value the position waymore than even 3 years ago!
Posted via Mobile Device

soundmind
11-12-2009, 11:11 PM
I like Walterfootball and all- but I'm not about to suck them off like the Alpha and Omega of talent evaluators like some here. I am starting to worry about the general mass concensus being that Berry is the top guy, and needing to have the no 1 overall to get him. It's just crazy to think of the contract and taking a S there. Not that he's not a solid pick but, it just would show how teams value the position waymore than even 3 years ago!
Posted via Mobile Device

That damn draft slot payscale crap is a penalty to teams that are in need. Do the guys deserve some coin for being playmakers, difference makers....okay. But to increase that number every year, driving the top pick into the $50-70M arena is ridiculous. Never played a down and you make more than how much of the league???

Agreed though, people have seen Safeties in a different light recently. And their value has risen, but I think if you're in our cap position, drafting that high, you're throwing the pricetag out the window and taking who you want/need regardless of price. Then again, does the cap ever come back if it leaves....?

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Who said anything about needing the #1 overall to get him? And the fact is; this team has way too much suck to be worrying about paying an impact player top bank when we just took a fucking D-lineman at 3rd overall!

BossChief
11-12-2009, 11:17 PM
JFC.

Wade Phillips is NOT a coordinator, Dumb****. He's the head coach of the first place Dallas Cowboys.

Now, might he be fired? Sure. But their team has ascended each and every week and the games they've lost have been by next to nothing.

I HATE people that speculate such ****ing bullshit.

I said I am hoping he would get fired, so we could upgrade such a weak spot on our team.

Wade Phillips is a bad HC, but was a great DC. He will likely get the axe after this year unless they win a playoff game so that Jerry $$$$ can add one of the great ones that will be available after the year. Shanny, Gruden, Cowher, etc.

Isnt that what discussion boards are for? Especially a discussion on what will happen in the draft that is nearly 6 months away? Does draft speculation drive you ****ing crazy, too? Any one of those players that are rated top five could fall to the second or lower because they test low, or have a string of bad games, or gets hurt, or a host of other things, so whats the point of even talking about it huh?

You sir are a piece of work!

JFC

Now, go ahead and go into some crazy rant as to how I am the biggest idiot ever and how dumb I am and throw a bunch of capitol letters into it to make yourself feel better because you "taught that ****in nOOb a lesson" you ****ing blowhard!

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I said I am hoping he would get fired, so we could upgrade such a weak spot on our team.

Wade Phillips is a bad HC, but was a great DC. He will likely get the axe after this year unless they win a playoff game so that Jerry $$$$ can add one of the great ones that will be available after the year. Shanny, Gruden, Cowher, etc.

Isnt that what discussion boards are for? Especially a discussion on what will happen in the draft that is nearly 6 months away? Does draft speculation drive you ****ing crazy, too? Any one of those players that are rated top five could fall to the second or lower because they test low, or have a string of bad games, or gets hurt, or a host of other things, so whats the point of even talking about it huh?

You sir are a piece of work!

JCF

Now, go ahead and go into some crazy rant as to how I am the biggest idiot ever and how dumb I am and throw a bunch of capitol letters into it to make yourself feel better because you "taught that ****in nOOb a lesson" you ****ing blowhard!

One last time:

It's "n00b".

Ya' fuckin' n00b.:evil:

Anyong Bluth
11-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Who said anything about needing the #1 overall to get him? And the fact is; this team has way too much suck to be worrying about paying an impact player top bank when we just took a fucking D-lineman at 3rd overall!

You're misreading my point. I only meant I'm worry that his hype will push his draft slot higher than it was before, esp. for a Safety. And, for the record, he is who I want us to draft, but when you look at where Reed or MOST Safeties were drafted, were going to pay a heavy premium compared to what they were valued even just a few years ago. That said, I still want to guy as a Chief!
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
11-12-2009, 11:27 PM
One last time:

It's "n00b".

Ya' ****in' n00b.:evil:

I swear, I could probably post that "the sky is blue" and Mr. rainbows and unicorns would chime in to tell me how much of an idiot I am because there are white clouds up there so obviously the sky isnt blue!

I wonder about some people.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
You're misreading my point. I only meant I'm worry that his hype will push his draft slot higher than it was before, esp. for a Safety. And, for the record, he is who I want us to draft, but when you look at where Reed or MOST Safeties were drafted, were going to pay a heavy premium compared to what they were valued even just a few years ago. That said, I still want to guy as a Chief!
Posted via Mobile Device

I can see your concern, especially with a lack of legitimate QB's on the board this year.
But understand this; that hype-machine works on many fronts. And you can bet your ass that "Tebow Fever" is going to keep our man Berry right where he needs to be for our purposes, so I wouldn't worry too much.

And now that we've jacked our "QB question" so ungodly bad, we need every playmaker we can get our hands on, and for a long time to come.

Raised On Riots
11-12-2009, 11:39 PM
I swear, I could probably post that "the sky is blue" and Mr. rainbows and unicorns would chime in to tell me how much of an idiot I am because there are white clouds up there so obviously the sky isnt blue!

I wonder about some people.

You're coming along nicely. Just go with the flow and endure your trials with balls of steel, and everything will eventually be groovy.

Anyong Bluth
11-13-2009, 12:05 AM
the Tebow machine will not translate on draft day! I'll bet money on that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 12:10 AM
the Tebow machine will not translate on draft day! I'll bet money on that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't underestimate the power of stupidity.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2009, 12:49 AM
BossChief is silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough.

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 12:52 AM
I look forward to this draft with much anticipation.

Why?

Because we are going to find out if last years draft was just a fluke with a convenient list of scapegoats( Pioli didn't have HIS scouts etc.), or if we are truly dealing with a moron.

The definitive moments await!

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 12:53 AM

Hey, now that's what I like to hear.

Blick
11-13-2009, 01:23 AM
I like how the article pointed out that our offense is more productive when Charles touches the ball.

I also like how people here say he has a fumbling problem when he's only fumbled once this year.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 02:24 AM

+1

:wayne:

If I think Im right, I hold on to it like a starving dog with a bone.

I dont go down on the first punch, either. I may be opinionated and at times wrong, but when I am I own it and hopefully dont make the same mistake again.

I came from the coalition, so I have a lot to learn. Admittedly so.

If someone feels I am wrong, fucking disagree with me and we will both be better for it and will likely both learn from it. That is what this place is for, if I am not mistaken.

keg in kc
11-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Because we are going to find out if last years draft was just a fluke with a convenient list of scapegoats( Pioli didn't have HIS scouts etc.), or if we are truly dealing with a moron.That's not scapegoating. That's stating a fact. He didn't have his scouts. He had Carl Peterson's. And we all know how inept the Chiefs were when drafting under that guy.

Whether or not the scouts Pioli's since hired are worth a shit is another story. And that's what I'm interested in. But this idea that daring to mention that the personnel department wasn't rehauled until after the draft is somehow making an excuse for Pioli, or somehow saying "he can do no wrong," is downright idiotic. It's just acknowledging reality.

Hopefully the new guys don't suck as much as the old guys.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 04:37 AM
That's not scapegoating. That's stating a fact. He didn't have his scouts. He had Carl Peterson's. And we all know how inept the Chiefs were when drafting under that guy.

Whether or not the scouts Pioli's since hired are worth a shit is another story. And that's what I'm interested in. But this idea that daring to mention that the personnel department wasn't rehauled until after the draft is somehow making an excuse for Pioli, or somehow saying "he can do no wrong," is downright idiotic. It's just acknowledging reality.

The point someone made to me a few weeks ago is that he may have been working with Herm/cps scouts once he got here, but had the whole year before that with his own and should have had an idea that we needed olinemen regardless of who the scouts were.

Also, the only guys iirc that he signed that weren't part of the apple tree, were Goff and Brown. TWO COLLOSAL FAILURES who make it seem like he didn't do any homework on, prior to signing.

the Talking Can
11-13-2009, 04:57 AM
"Pollard is a bust, plain and simple. He doesn't have the brains or the speed to play the position."

who said that?

the Talking Can
11-13-2009, 04:59 AM
"Pollard is just dumb...he constantly goes for big hits and wiffs or ends up knocking himself down."

bonus question #2

the Talking Can
11-13-2009, 05:00 AM
"In today's game a secondary player that isn't overly fast or good in coverage is a liability."

bonus question #3

the Talking Can
11-13-2009, 05:04 AM
and who seems to have gotten it right about pollard?

"Pollard will benefit from a better scheme and coaching. He's talented and very athletic"

"You only know Pollard as a Chief, in a bad scheme, with horrible coaching."

bonus question #4

SenselessChiefsFan
11-13-2009, 05:31 AM
JFC.

Wade Phillips is NOT a coordinator, Dumb****. He's the head coach of the first place Dallas Cowboys.

I HATE people that speculate such ****ing bullshit.

I assume you are coming from a position of ignorance. The national media speculates this on a daily basis. Also, Wade Phillips is not under contract next year. Most feel that one playoff win this year will not be enough to save his job.

Speculation or not, it will be a mild surprise if he gets a contract extension. It will also probably mean the Cowboys are at least NFC Champions.

Just FYI.

ILChief
11-13-2009, 05:48 AM

He took shots at Carl all the time too. I'm beginning to think he's a Raider or Bronco fan or something.

KCUnited
11-13-2009, 06:49 AM
"Pollard is a bust, plain and simple. He doesn't have the brains or the speed to play the position."

who said that?
Damn, who pissed in the campfire?

the Talking Can
11-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Damn, who pissed in the campfire?

guess it's the whole rank hypocrisy thing..

BigChiefFan
11-13-2009, 09:50 AM
I really don't see us spending top 5 money on a safety, or any other team for that matter.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2009, 09:55 AM
I really don't see us spending top 5 money on a safety, or any other team for that matter.

Why not? They spent Top 3 money on a 5 tech DE.

What's the fucking difference?

The money has to be spent and they certainly won't draft a RB, LB, QB or another DE with the pick.

CaliforniaChief
11-13-2009, 10:37 AM

I think performances by Miles Austin, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Mike Sims-Walker, and DeSean Jackson might make us think about spending that money.

Chris Meck
11-13-2009, 10:47 AM
as much as it bums me out, it looks like Berry is the choice.

Bums me out not because of Berry himself, but because I just don't think by himself (being a safety) he's going to be able to make much of a difference.

But there's no real pass rusher that fits and there's no franchise LT. A WR would be dumb, since there's no time to get him the ball. I now believe that RB's are a bit overrated-their success is almost always indicative of the quality of offensive line they run behind.

So probably safety is it is; and provided maybe we get better in the front 7, he'll be great. And frankly, with two rookies and a second year guy up front, there's no reason to think we wouldn't get better. We're weakest at LB, though, IMO (defensively speaking).

Chiefnj2
11-13-2009, 11:00 AM

Bums me out not because of Berry himself, but because I just don't think by himself (being a safety) he's going to be able to make much of a difference.

But there's no real pass rusher that fits and there's no franchise LT. A WR would be dumb, since there's no time to get him the ball. I now believe that RB's are a bit overrated-their success is almost always indicative of the quality of offensive line they run behind.

So probably safety is it is; and provided maybe we get better in the front 7, he'll be great. And frankly, with two rookies and a second year guy up front, there's no reason to think we wouldn't get better. We're weakest at LB, though, IMO (defensively speaking).

Which is why the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the upcoming draft will probably ultimately decide the fate of Pioli and Haley. They'll have to try to address the front 7 and OL with those picks. If those positions don't improve it won't matter if Berry is the next Ronnie Lott/Ed Reed/Troy Polamalu.

Coogs
11-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Which is why the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the upcoming draft will probably ultimately decide the fate of Pioli and Haley. They'll have to try to address the front 7 and OL with those picks. If those positions don't improve it won't matter if Berry is the next Ronnie Lott/Ed Reed/Troy Polamalu.

And this puts me on the trade down bandwagon. Load up on as many day 1 draft picks as possible, and address both of those issues this draft. We will still be picking high again next draft, so then add the playmakers to either side of the ball in the following draft(s) to complete the team.

Not a sexy draft philosophy I know, but hey! :shrug:

DeezNutz
11-13-2009, 11:13 AM

Safety isn't an impact position?

Tell that to Mike Touchdown Brown. He's been making a difference all season.

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 03:09 PM
That's not scapegoating. That's stating a fact. He didn't have his scouts. He had Carl Peterson's. And we all know how inept the Chiefs were when drafting under that guy.

I'm sorry, WHO's eye watches the film and makes the final call again?

Flowers, Dorsey, Albert, Carr, and Leggett. Yep, those scouts were the three fucking stooges alright!

DaWolf
11-13-2009, 03:16 PM
With Larry Johnson out, Haley finally was forced into starting Jamaal Charles, the most talented running back on his roster by a mile. Haley even went on to compliment Charles during the week, saying that Charles was finally "getting it."

Despite all of this, Charles had nine touches (6 carries, 36 yards; 3 catches, 19 rec. yards).

But here's my scientific proof: The Chiefs had 12 drives in this game. On seven of those possessions, Charles either touched the ball or was targeted with a pass. That means that he wasn't involved in the offense in those other five drives.

I am having flashbacks to Marty proclaiming Greg Hill was the "real deal" and then proceeding to rarely give him the football...

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry, WHO's eye watches the film and makes the final call again?

Flowers, Dorsey, Albert, Carr, and Leggett. Yep, those scouts were the three fucking stooges alright!

I can't believe that ANYONE gives Pioli a pass on the draft based on the scouts.

I brought up months ago the fact that Pioli HAD TO BE scouting in New England. It's not like he was fucking OBLIVIOUS to the college talent.

Furthermore, Gretz wrote on his blog last week that Pioli used information BASED ON HIS NEW ENGLAND SCOUTS for the 2009 draft.

So that little theory is BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER.

Next?

The Bad Guy
11-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Anyone saying that they are dissapointed that we have to take Eric Berry because he's a safety needs to wake up and realize this isn't the 90s NFL. The safety position is EXTREMELY important.

There is enough picks for this team to fix the offensive line.

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Anyone saying that they are dissapointed that we have to take Eric Berry because he's a safety needs to wake up and realize this isn't the 90s NFL. The safety position is EXTREMELY important.

There is enough picks for this team to fix the offensive line.

There is no such thing as too many playmakers, regardless of cost, in this modern era of the NFL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2009, 05:55 PM
And this puts me on the trade down bandwagon. Load up on as many day 1 draft picks as possible, and address both of those issues this draft. We will still be picking high again next draft, so then add the playmakers to either side of the ball in the following draft(s) to complete the team.

Not a sexy draft philosophy I know, but hey! :shrug:

Do not trade down. You're not going to get good value. Stay put, and take Mays.

If you take him, your secondary is set for the next 8 years if Morgan works out.

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Do not trade down. You're not going to get good value. Stay put...

Oh, we will argue...

Coogs
11-13-2009, 06:07 PM

If you take him, your secondary is set for the next 8 years if Morgan works out.

I understand what you are saying. But I also see a team that is miles away from having enough players to be a contender. A blunder in the draft last season, coupled with the decision to go 3-4 has placed us there.

We need so much help in the front 7 on defense and on the O-line that it isn't even funny. The only thing more painful than watching the opponents have all day to throw, is haveing a totally inept offense. Or is it the other way around?

Build the fronts on both sides. We will still be picking high for the next couple of years. And believe it or not, there will still be playmakers in those drafts as well.

milkman
11-13-2009, 07:09 PM
+1

:wayne:

If I think Im right, I hold on to it like a starving dog with a bone.

I dont go down on the first punch, either. I may be opinionated and at times wrong, but when I am I own it and hopefully dont make the same mistake again.

I came from the coalition, so I have a lot to learn. Admittedly so.

If someone feels I am wrong, ****ing disagree with me and we will both be better for it and will likely both learn from it. That is what this place is for, if I am not mistaken.

This place is for namecalling, dumbass.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 07:18 PM

I gotta disagree with this wholeheartedly. If we can add another second by moving down five or six slots, we should do it. If there is no cba, there will be alot of talented underclassmen that will come out because of the payday. I have read that it could be the deepest draft in history because of this, but Im not sure if that is an exaggeration as much as truth.

What do you know about Myron Rolle? I am somewhat intrigued by this kid for some reason. He could be sumptin like a playa huh? Definatly a chance to be very cerebral and opertunistic. Could he get a vote of approval for a second or third?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I gotta disagree with this wholeheartedly. If we can add another second by moving down five or six slots, we should do it. If there is no cba, there will be alot of talented underclassmen that will come out because of the payday. I have read that it could be the deepest draft in history because of this, but Im not sure if that is an exaggeration as much as truth.

What do you know about Myron Rolle? I am somewhat intrigued by this kid for some reason. He could be sumptin like a playa huh? Definatly a chance to be very cerebral and opertunistic. Could he get a vote of approval for a second or third?

Depth= no one needing to move up for your pick.

And Rolle is probably a 5th-6th round talent who will go around the 3rd-4th, IMO.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Depth= no one needing to move up for your pick.

And Rolle is probably a 5th-6th round talent who will go around the 3rd-4th, IMO.

fair enough.

All I was saying is that if this was all hypothetical and we could move down to aquire picks, that we should, I sure wasnt saying I think we actually could move down. This would be a good year to do so as well, if it becomes a possibility.

JMO

The Bad Guy
11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm not at all intrigued by Myron Rolle. He was a decent player at FSU, but he was never a gamechanger. Plus, he's taken a year off and I just don't trust athletes that take a full year off and come back.

I would not take Taylor Mays though. I think Berry is a much better option.

Direckshun
11-13-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm still waiting for the Talking Can to have his question answered.

BossChief
11-13-2009, 08:16 PM
This place is for namecalling, dumbass.

**** you, jerk!

Howz that?!!

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 08:23 PM
**** you, jerk!

Howz that?!!

I'll give you a 4 out of 10 for effort, but this shit( ****)gots'ta go.:D

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 08:25 PM

No one gives two shits about answering the Talking Flip/Flop's motherfucking questions.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2009, 08:26 PM

pollard is a piece of crap who gets clowned by every WR wearing a god damn jersey in this league.....

yeh, let's pine for that...

i'm still laughing out loud...i laughed in my sleep it was so fucking funny to see the piece shit get cut....

pollard should quit in shame

mcgraw is better than he is

you're on a roll tonight

pollard is an abomination in coverage

Back to his questions, I think I said the first one. I was probably wrong about that, too. However, I'd also recommend that you go back and look at the post that he took that from.

Other than Albert [maybe], I think I was totally on with all of those player evals.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 03:34 PM
How would this draft be taken by most of you?

1) Ndamukong Suh DT/DE Nebraska
2) Kristopher ODowd c USC
2) Mike Iupati g idaho
3) Myron Rolle s FSU
4) Tony Moeaki te Iowa
5) Kyle Calloway ot Iowa
5) Dorin Dickerson Pittsburg FB
5) Dan Doering og Iowa

I dont watch as much college ball as most of you, but this would fill a bunch of need with good value wouldnt it...?

This is assuming that we will target a veteran or two to play lb or that Belcher and Mays will blossum over the course of the rest of the year.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 03:37 PM

2) Mike Iupati g idaho
3) Myron Rolle s FSU
4) Tony Moeaki te Iowa
5) Kyle Calloway ot Iowa
5) Dan Doering og Iowa

I dont watch as much college ball as most of you, but this would fill a bunch of need with good value wouldnt it...?

This is assuming that we will target a veteran or two to play lb or that Belcher and Mays will blossum over the course of the rest of the year.

I would pretty much go fucking global nuclear if the Chiefs spent the majority of their draft choices on offensive line in an extremely deep and talented defensive draft.

In short, your draft sucks fucking ass.

WildTurkey
11-14-2009, 03:51 PM

2) Mike Iupati g idaho
3) Myron Rolle s FSU
4) Tony Moeaki te Iowa
5) Kyle Calloway ot Iowa
5) Dan Doering og Iowa

Is there a need to spend another top 5 pick on a D-lineman..... :shake:

BossChief
11-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I would pretty much go ****ing global nuclear if the Chiefs spent the majority of their draft choices on offensive line in an extremely deep and talented defensive draft.

In short, your draft sucks ****ing ass.

On this, I will accept the critism without much hostility, as it is the first mock I have done. At least my mock would get us a mostly fixed oline and a good prospect at some need positions.

I will learn a lot about this draft and once I settle in on a final mock, I will post it as a thread. Thanks for the input though. Asshole!

Just curious, I know you dont like to speculate and all, but what would be your mock at the present time? I have much to learn about the draft this year and want some input from some of you that have been here awhile as to how they would build the team from here on out with the talent likely available in this upcoming draft. Assume most underclassmen will declare because of the possible uncapped year.

WildTurkey
11-14-2009, 03:55 PM
On this, I will accept the critism without much hostility, as it is the first mock I have done. At least my mock would get us a mostly fixed oline and a good prospect at some need positions.

I will learn a lot about this draft and once I settle in on a final mock, I will post it as a thread. Thanks for the input though. Asshole!

Just curious, I know you dont like to speculate and all, but what would be your mock at the present time? I have much to learn about the draft this year and want some input from some of you that have been here awhile as to how they would build the team from here on out with the talent likely available in this upcoming draft. Assume most underclassmen will declare because of the possible uncapped year.

hey rep for throwing a mock out there... but this draft is the perfect draft to really boost our defense and with the holes we have everywhere I just think your draft is too focused on O-lineman... I like the TE from Iowa though that's a good pick

milkman
11-14-2009, 03:58 PM
hey rep for throwing a mock out there... but this draft is the perfect draft to really boost our defense and with the holes we have everywhere I just think your draft is too focused on O-lineman... I like the TE from Iowa though that's a good pick

Since we didn't address the needs on the O-Line in the last draft, where the value was, I still believe, even though the value is in defense in the next draft, we have to come out of it with at least two O-Linemen.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Is there a need to spend another top 5 pick on a D-lineman..... :shake:

I understand how good Berry is, I have seen it with my own eyes. It just scares me to think he may become Mike Huff in our defense.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Since we didn't address the needs on the O-Line in the last draft, where the value was, I still believe, even though the value is in defense in the next draft, we have to come out of it with at least two O-Linemen.

Depending on how the draft shakes out, I wouldn't be surprised to see an O-lineman taken with the 4th and one of three 5th round picks.

I think there's too much value early in the draft defensively for Pioli to go O-Line but then again, he drafted against the talent last year so he may do it again.

WildTurkey
11-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I understand how good Berry is, I have seen it with my own eyes. It just scares me to think he may become Mike Huff in our defense.

well I think he is worlds better than Huff... and Berry doesn't go to Texas so he has that going for him :D

milkman
11-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Depending on how the draft shakes out, I would be surprised to see an O-lineman taken with the 4th and one of three 5th round picks.

I think there's too much value early in the draft defensively for Pioli to go O-Line but then again, he drafted against the talent last year so he may do it again.

Depending how things shake out, if Kris O'Dowd is there when we select with Atlanta's pick, I'd go nuts if we passed on him.

Jason Fox in the third would be a can't pass, also.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 04:04 PM

What do you think of the mock?

milkman
11-14-2009, 04:10 PM
What do you think of the mock?

I don't like the selection of Suh, especially since that would make three consecutive top 5 5 techs.

Don't like Iapatu or Rolle either.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Depending how things shake out, if Kris O'Dowd is there when we select with Atlanta's pick, I'd go nuts if we passed on him.

Jason Fox in the third would be a can't pass, also.

I hear you. It's just that I have a hard time believing Pioli will draft an O-lineman before the 4th.

My gut feeling is that they go into the season with Albert/Harris/Niswanger/Brown/O'Callaghan and use their 4th & 5th rounders for center and a right tackle.

And yes, the 4th straight 5 tech with their day one picks would make me fucking hurl.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I don't like the selection of Suh, especially since that would make three consecutive top 5 5 techs.

Don't like Iapatu or Rolle either.

***speculation alert, purely hypothetical speculation***

What if Wade Phillips isnt re-signed by Dallas and is brought in to run the defense as a gap penetrating scheme? We move Dorsey to NT and use him like he should be used, to shoot the a gaps and disrupt offenses? Suh would round out an extremely disruptive front three that would make the rest of the defenses jobs much easier. He is certainly an elite talent and the type that can take over big games.

What if I drop ODowd to the second 2nd rounder and take Selvie with our original second? Drop Iapatu out altogether. Better?

BossChief
11-14-2009, 04:26 PM
I hear you. It's just that I have a hard time believing Pioli will draft an O-lineman before the 4th.

My gut feeling is that they go into the season with Albert/Harris/Niswanger/Brown/O'Callaghan and use their 4th & 5th rounders for center and a right tackle.

And yes, the 4th straight 5 tech with their day one picks would make me ****ing hurl.

If that is our oline next year, I will go full hater on this regime. If I haven't already. Its not as bad as what we have right now, but it still has huge question marks.

If we could add a rookie Bruce Smith or a rookie Ed Reed, you would choose Reed?

thats fair, but I disagree.

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-14-2009, 04:27 PM

What if Wade Phillips isnt re-signed by Dallas and is brought in to run the defense as a gap penetrating scheme? We move Dorsey to NT and use him like he should be used, to shoot the a gaps and disrupt offenses? Suh would round out an extremely disruptive front three that would make the rest of the defenses jobs much easier. He is certainly an elite talent and the type that can take over big games.

What if I drop ODowd to the second 2nd rounder and take Selvie with our original second? Drop Iapatu out altogether. Better?

You are balls deep in the Chiefs signing phillips

BossChief
11-14-2009, 04:33 PM
You are balls deep in the Chiefs signing phillips

I fucking hate Clancy Penderfuck! He is garbage in my view. He was never hired to be the dc, he was the default one. He never improved his defenses in previous stops and this defense is no better than last year, nearly every position has regressed.

Wade will likely be the most decorated 3-4 coach to be available if he does indeed become available. Ive always liked his defenses and it would be great if we could have him in red.

I wanted Jim Haslett last year. Another coordinator that knows how important getting to qbs is and has experience with the 3-4 and 4-3, so he would have helped us immensly IMHO, maybe I am wrong.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 05:11 PM
If that is our oline next year, I will go full hater on this regime. If I haven't already. Its not as bad as what we have right now, but it still has huge question marks.

If we could add a rookie Bruce Smith or a rookie Ed Reed, you would choose Reed?

Bruce Smith? The Chiefs defensive ends are 5 technique! Why do you keep comparing Bruce Smith to players like Ty Warren, Richard Seymour & Ty Jackson? That's like comparing Emmitt Smith to Ken Norton, jr. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

And furthermore, I'd take Berry over Suh any day of the week.

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Just relax fellas. Grab a cold beer and watch our new NT from Alabama on ESPN right now! :D

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:15 PM

I'm a big fan of the idea of bringing in Phillips, but I don't see it happening, since I don't think he has any history with either Pioli or Haley.

if we fire, or reassign Pendergast, a move I also find highly unlikely, it will be to bring in Romeo Crennell to replace him, IMO.
That would be the only scenario I could envision.

As to the draft I'd be happy with Selvie, but I'm buying into Jerry Hughes more with each game.
Either one works for me.

O'Dowd with the second pick in the second round, Jason Fox in the third and and Dan Williams at the top of the fourth would round out my the first rounds.

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:21 PM

And yes, the 4th straight 5 tech with their day one picks would make me ****ing hurl.

If, and this is a big if, there's any credibility to Whitlock's assertion that they thought they had players that could compete going into this season, I'm assuming that includes the O-Line.

If they fail to address it this next offseason, then we'll know that these clowns are clueless and we are in for another long 4 or 5 years.

I really like Harris and Brown at guard.
They both looked better in the preseason than the scrubs we keep trotting out there, and both looked to have potential to grow and develop.

Replace O'Callghan with Fox, and Id be happy with that line.

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Just relax fellas. Grab a cold beer and watch our new NT from Alabama on ESPN right now! :D

Terrence Cody......ugh......

If I didn't like you Coogs, I'd neg rep ya.

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Terrence Cody......ugh......

If I didn't like you Coogs, I'd neg rep ya.

:D You know he is going to be the pick. It will piss off the entire Planet.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Bruce Smith? The Chiefs defensive ends are 5 technique! Why do you keep comparing Bruce Smith to players like Ty Warren, Richard Seymour & Ty Jackson? That's like comparing Emmitt Smith to Ken Norton, jr. It doesn't make any ****ing sense.

And furthermore, I'd take Berry over Suh any day of the week.

I realize their responsibilities are different, a 5-tecs job is to occupy blockers to make the guys jobs easier behind them.

I feel that Suh may be good enough to be considered a new breed of 3-4 end though, maybe the new "prototype", one that demands a double team and still can be dominant as a pass rusher.

Both players will be great and I would definitely celebrate either pick.

Would you chose Ngata if he was in this draft? or stick with Berry?

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm a big fan of the idea of bringing in Phillips, but I don't see it happening, since I don't think he has any history with either Pioli or Haley.

if we fire, or reassign Pendergast, a move I also find highly unlikely, it will be to bring in Romeo Crennell to replace him, IMO.
That would be the only scenario I could envision.

As to the draft I'd be happy with Selvie, but I'm buying into Jerry Hughes more with each game.

Jerry Hughes and TCU is getting ready to start against Utah on CBSC right now.

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Jerry Hughes and TCU is getting ready to start against Utah on CBSC right now.

CBSC?

I'm in Claifornia.
Where do I find that game?

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:40 PM
CBSC?

I'm in Claifornia.

Never mind.
Found it.

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:40 PM
CBSC?

I'm in Claifornia.

I don't know. It is CBS College, a sports channel. I have dishnetwork, and it is on channel 152 for me. If you have cable you might check your guide. :shrug:

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Never mind.
Found it.

:thumb:

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 05:42 PM
I realize their responsibilities are different, a 5-tecs job is to occupy blockers to make the guys jobs easier behind them.

I feel that Suh may be good enough to be considered a new breed of 3-4 end though, maybe the new "prototype", one that demands a double team and still can be dominant as a pass rusher.

Both players will be great and I would definitely celebrate either pick.

Would you chose Ngata if he was in this draft? or stick with Berry?

I would FUCKING PUKE MY GUTS OUT if the Chiefs chose Suh.

2008: Dorsey
2009: Jackson
2009: Magee
2010: Suh

WTF??????????????????????

milkman
11-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I don't know. It is CBS College, a sports channel. I have dishnetwork, and it is on channel 152 for me. If you have cable you might check your guide. :shrug:

I don't know the call letters or names of all these upper channels on Direct TV.
Too damn many for me to remember.

It is CBSC for me also, but channel 613 on DTV.

Coogs
11-14-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't know the call letters or names of all these upper channels on Direct TV.
Too damn many for me to remember.

It is CBSC for me also, but channel 613 on DTV.

They have some pretty good stuff on that channel.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2009, 05:49 PM

2) Mike Iupati g idaho
3) Myron Rolle s FSU
4) Tony Moeaki te Iowa
5) Kyle Calloway ot Iowa
5) Dan Doering og Iowa

If the Chiefs take Suh, they might as well just have Matt Millen as their GM. That would be epically bad to tie up roughly 95 million dollars in 3 guys who play the same position.

And no, Eric Berry wouldn't become Michael Huff. If Pendergast is here, and I doubt he is, Adrian Wilson thrived in his defensive scheme.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2009, 05:51 PM

I will bet you any amount of Casino cash that is not our line going into next year, and that we have a new center and RT at worst. This is assuming that Alleman or the other shitbag from the Dolphins is the RG.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2009, 06:01 PM
I will bet you any amount of Casino cash that is not our line going into next year, and that we have a new center and RT at worst. This is assuming that Alleman or the other shitbag from the Dolphins is the RG.

Well Dude, I sure as hell hope not.

But then again, Niswanger is still starting at center while it's clear that Smith is the better player and it took them until week 8 and an injury to Goof to make a change there.

At this point, logic is out the window, IMO.

BossChief
11-14-2009, 06:06 PM
I would ****ING PUKE MY GUTS OUT if the Chiefs chose Suh.

2008: Dorsey
2009: Jackson
2009: Magee
2010: Suh

WTF??????????????????????

If we have a front three that can collaspe the pocket by itself without blitzing, thats huge in the playoffs. That front three could do just that IF USED EFFECTIVELY.

You know what happens if you put another pass rusher like Selvie in the mix to blitz off the shoulder of these guys? A defense that can, at times, take over games with its front seven. Pair that with our secondary (if MB is gone obviously and the position is upgraded, maybe we can trade for Pollard:) and that is a defense that is consistent at causing turnovers and allowing low yardage. A chance to let Cassel and the offense not try to rush things to win games.

I love Eric Berry too, he has all the tools. He will be a top three safety in the NFL once up to speed depending on where he goes. No doubt a possible HOF calibur of player if his potential is realized at the next level.

Like I said, I would celebrate either choice.

I wish a Ware/DT/LT/Merriman quality pass rusher was coming out this year.

Raised On Riots
11-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Goddamnit; if we go two 2's on O-line, I am going to fly to KC, and personally piss in Pioli's Pierre'.

( and yes he drinks Pierre' because he's gay until I say so )

The Bad Guy
11-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Goddamnit; if we go two 2's on O-line, I am going to fly to KC, and personally piss in Pioli's Pierre'.

( and yes he drinks Pierre' because he's gay until I say so )

I really don't see the problem with taking 2 with our 2 second rounders.

Anyong Bluth
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm all for moving down if we're assured of getting Berry in a later slot, esp if so many underclassmen do come out bc of the CBA situation and they think this is their last year to reap the absurd rookie contracts before a rookie salary cap... which needs to desperalely happen since having a top 5 pick lately is a bitch since there are few years that someone is coming out that pretty much every team would drool over to get to draft, yet paying for those high picks can be the death of you for a while if you pick a bust bc of their contracts and signing bonus. There's never a reason a guy should make top 3 in the league for his position simply bc he was a top 5 pick and hasn't even sniffed a down of play yet...
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
11-14-2009, 08:03 PM
I really don't see the problem with taking 2 with our 2 second rounders.

Find me two in that realm worth taking this year, and I'll listen.

Film too please.:D

BossChief
11-14-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm all for moving down if we're assured of getting Berry in a later slot, esp if so many underclassmen do come out bc of the CBA situation and they think this is their last year to reap the absurd rookie contracts before a rookie salary cap... which needs to desperalely happen since having a top 5 pick lately is a bitch since there are few years that someone is coming out that pretty much every team would drool over to get to draft, yet paying for those high picks can be the death of you for a while if you pick a bust bc of their contracts and signing bonus. There's never a reason a guy should make top 3 in the league for his position simply bc he was a top 5 pick and hasn't even sniffed a down of play yet...
Posted via Mobile Device

If Eric Berry doesnt suffer an injury or get hit by lightening..I will cut off my arm if Berry falls out of top five.

ArrowheadMagic
11-14-2009, 08:10 PM
No way we trade out of the top 5. This shouldnt even be part of the discussion. Of course everyone wants to get more picks. Every team wants more picks. If you think its crazy to take a safety in the top 5, how crazy is it to trade away most of your valuable picks to get into the top 5 when there are only 2 players that would in other yrs be considered top 10 picks(Berry and Suh)?

Coogs
11-15-2009, 08:45 AM
Milkman,

I went out last night and didn't get to see but the start of the TCU game. How did the match-up between Hughes and Beadles turn out? From the final score, I would assume Hughes probably did pretty well. :shrug:

milkman
11-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Milkman,

I went out last night and didn't get to see but the start of the TCU game. How did the match-up between Hughes and Beadles turn out? From the final score, I would assume Hughes probably did pretty well. :shrug:

Hughes lined up on the left, and the Horned Frogs used a lot of stunts.

He has some quickeness and athleticism, looks like a guy that can really transition to OLB in a 34 and make some plays.

I wasn't all that impressed with Beadles.
But he does look like a guy who might be able to play at RT in the NFL, but he needs to get stronger.

Coogs
11-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Hughes lined up on the left, and the Horned Frogs used a lot of stunts.

He has some quickeness and athleticism, looks like a guy that can really transition to OLB in a 34 and make some plays.

I wasn't all that impressed with Beadles.
But he does look like a guy who might be able to play at RT in the NFL, but he needs to get stronger.

:thumb: Thanks.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2009, 09:37 AM
I haven't watched too much of TCU this year, but they are damn impressive.

Watching Florida is like watching reruns of the Golden Girls.

Chiefnj2
11-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Do people think Berry had a good game yesterday? I didn't. I was impressed with Pittsburgh's DE's late in the game. Rolando McClain looked a bit stiff and slow also.

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 09:48 AM

the people pretending that cutting pollard was a mistake and that Halioli are idiots for doing it are the people who were begging for it to be done last year....

Pollard was an irredeemable bust, now he's proof that Halioli are morans...

so it goes....as if there aren't enough legitimate things to complain about...

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 09:56 AM
I think I'd rather have Norwood (according to Walter football) in the 3rd than Selvie in the 2nd...though i figured he'd go much higher than that, i'd take him in the second...

Chiefnj2
11-15-2009, 09:57 AM
the people pretending that cutting pollard was a mistake and that Halioli are idiots for doing it are the people who were begging for it to be done last year....

They are also the same people who were happy when KC got rid of Fujita, Mitchell and Allen. Now they all say, boy if KC kept all those players we'd have a hell of a 43 defense.

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 10:01 AM
this is total fanboy nonsense, but if for some reason we drafted too low for Berry, and traded way down for a low 1st...yeah, i said fanboy...

and came out with say Spiller and Rolando McClain, well that would be a whole lot of immediate production on the field....

Chiefnj2
11-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Why isn't anyone clamoring for a QB? 30+ people voted Cassel as the biggest disappointment and don't think he's any good. If you think that, why in the world would you want a safety over a QBOTF?

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Why isn't anyone clamoring for a QB? 30+ people voted Cassel as the biggest disappointment and don't think he's any good. If you think that, why in the world would you want a safety over a QBOTF?

because there aren't any obvious qbotf in the draft..would be the answer, i assume

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 10:10 AM

Because I don't like chasing one mistake with another.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Because the QBs in this class are fucking awful.

milkman
11-15-2009, 10:27 AM

Because we like to confuse dumbasses even more than they are already.

And, though I don't agree with you often, you are not one I refer to as a dumbass, so that wasn't directed at you.

RippedmyFlesh
11-15-2009, 10:34 AM

At first I wanted a ball hawking berry but this team needs mays more. Instead of having the demoralizing big plays against us because of old slow safetys having a beast there will have a bigger impact. A player like mays will help to give this team some needed attitude on D.

BossChief
11-15-2009, 11:48 AM

Pollard was an irredeemable bust, now he's proof that Halioli are morans...

so it goes....as if there aren't enough legitimate things to complain about...
The bolded statement is incorrect and is nothing mre that a blanket statement.

A few of us were saying all along that Pollard was being grossly misused and was surrounded by shit.

now that he isnt surrounded by shit and his responsibilities fit his strengths...he is flourishing!

It is no surprise to some of us.

We might as well should have played him at corner with what he was being asked to do last year. It was the equivalent to playing Deion Sanders in the box as a SS, epic fail.

JASONSAUTO
11-15-2009, 11:51 AM

A few of us were saying all along that Pollard was being grossly misused and was surrounded by shit.

now that he isnt surrounded by shit and his responsibilities fit his strengths...he is flourishing!

We might as well should have played him at corner with what he was being asked to do last year. It was the equivalent to playing Deion Sanders in the box as a SS, epic fail.

i dont think you understood that conversation, he used other people's quotes from before to show what hypocrites they are.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2009, 12:01 PM
They are also the same people who were happy when KC got rid of Fujita, Mitchell and Allen. Now they all say, boy if KC kept all those players we'd have a hell of a 43 defense.

Why don't you just go ahead and name all those people, okay?

I mean, if you're going to throw stones, fucking throw stones.

You're such a fucking pussy.

BossChief
11-15-2009, 12:11 PM
i dont think you understood that conversation, he used other people's quotes from before to show what hypocrites they are.

I understood that part, thats why I bolded the only part I was responding to.

Did I miss something else?

BossChief
11-15-2009, 12:16 PM

I mean, if you're going to throw stones, ****ing throw stones.

You're such a ****ing pussy.

I am now getting it that your "wounding vaginas since 2000" has multiple meanings.

Very clever, especially for you. dickhead

I wonder how many take it for more than its initial meaning...

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2009, 12:22 PM
I am now getting it that your "wounding vaginas since 2000" has multiple meanings.

Very clever, especially for you. dickhead

I wonder how many take it for more than its initial meaning...

Oh, so NOW you want to stick your stupid fucking head into other people's disagreements?

Go fuck yourself, you worthless cocksucker.

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 12:31 PM

actually it isn't, it is exactly correct..the "who" is obvious

there were in fact many people who said pollard was salvageable (not me), those people are free to tee off on halioli with a clean conscience...

Chiefnj2
11-15-2009, 01:00 PM

I mean, if you're going to throw stones, ****ing throw stones.

You're such a ****ing pussy.

Go gargle cum you damn jizz guzzler.

BossChief
11-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Oh, so NOW you want to stick your stupid ****ing head into other people's disagreements?

Go **** yourself, you worthless one who sucks the penis.

I really wonder if you can read AT ALL!!!

I was ****ing complementing you you ****ing idiot blowhard!

I was acknowledging the fact that "wounding vaginas since 2000" means more than the literal term. It doubles as "dane likes beating down the pussies of the board aka people he disagrees with". I thought it was witty. Obviously you dont understand that becuse I didnt write it in fucking crayon for you this time. Go fuck your dog you tool.

You sir, are and idiot. Take a reading class or just jump off a cliff, your choice.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Go gargle cum you damn jizz guzzler.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2009, 01:05 PM

I was fucking complementing you you fucking idiot blowhard!

I was acknowledging the fact that "wounding vaginas since 2000" means more than the literal term. It doubles as "dane likes beating down the pussies of the board".

You sir, are and idiot. Take a reading class or just jump off a cliff, your choice.

LMAO

It's true, I'll admit it: I often have times have difficulty deciphering your posts.

No offense.

milkman
11-15-2009, 01:06 PM

I was ****ing complementing you you ****ing idiot blowhard!

I was acknowledging the fact that "wounding vaginas since 2000" means more than the literal term. It doubles as "dane likes beating down the pussies of the board aka people he disagrees with". I thought it was witty. Obviously you dont understand that becuse I didnt write it in ****ing crayon for you this time. Go **** your dog you tool.

To be fair Boss, while I thought that was the intent of your post, it really wasn't all that clear.

milkman
11-15-2009, 01:07 PM
LMAO

It's true, I'll admit it: I often have times have difficulty deciphering your posts.

No offense.

Why would you interject the Chiefs into this pissing match?

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 01:08 PM

Quit servicing Sanchez.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2009, 01:21 PM

LMAO

BossChief
11-15-2009, 01:24 PM

well played, sir!

I can rep that!

Raised On Riots
11-15-2009, 02:22 PM
actually it isn't, it is exactly correct..the "who" is obvious

there were in fact many people who said pollard was salvageable (not me), those people are free to tee off on halioli with a clean conscience...

Damn right I am.