PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Friday and no threads about the game this week.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Wow.... well, I know we have slipped into draft discussion and evaluation of the players that we have on the roster.

I realize that these are important things... but we will have all offseason to pick apart the roster.

We have eight games left, so we have eight more games to consider how the Chiefs will win, or how they could possibly win.

So, the Chiefs have the Raiders this week. Clearly, the Chiefs outplayed the Raiders in the last game, but lost the game.

That was Cassel's first game back. I expect the Chiefs to outplay the Raiders again this week, only I expect them to actually win on the scoreboard where it counts.

I know the Raiders have a good run game, but the Chiefs have been pretty good against the run, and shut them down for the most part earlier in the season. Plus, Jamarcus Russel is not much of a threat.... so the Chiefs can focus on the run.

On offense, I expect Haley to run the ball. If he doesn't run the ball this week, then he is a moron....oops... moran....

With Goff out, and Charles and Chambers IN.... I hope to see the offense start to take the next step over the next eight games.

blaise
11-13-2009, 12:55 PM
This game stinks worse than Al Davis's diapers.

Simply Red
11-13-2009, 01:07 PM
It's sad, isn't it?

:(

Nobody cares.

Where my true fans @?!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Russell is playing better. In fact, their entire team has been playing better. This is not going to be the game it was in week 2. I don't know that we'll win honestly coming off of our performance in JAX.

I suppose if you think the final 3 minutes was the magical blessing this team has been waiting for and it's full steam ahead from here then this should be a blowout. I don't think so though. I think we got hot, and then a little lucky against a team that already had the game won.

We can definitely win this game. Oakland definitely can too. It's a total toss up IMHO.

Coogs
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
I know this much. We lose this one, and it is most likely going to be real ugly on the Planet for a few days/weeks/months.

CaliforniaChief
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM
I know this much. We lose this one, and it is most likely going to be real ugly on the Planet for a few days/weeks/months.

Truth.

Lately they've been winning at Arrowhead and we've been winning there. Hopefully Cable pulls off the magic back toss to Janikowski again because of course, it was a brilliant play poorly executed. :shake:

I'm optimistic we'll win.

But that would be about the 5th time this year I've felt that way.

Fritz88
11-13-2009, 02:30 PM
This game stinks worse than Al Davis's diapers.

how do they smell?

DaWolf
11-13-2009, 02:32 PM
I have a feeling Oakland beats us by two TD's. That's just how this year has gone. We are that bad...

38yrsfan
11-13-2009, 03:44 PM
I'll be watching it at a place that is full of Raider fans ... 1st game, my son and I were the only Chiefs fans ... lots of fun, trash talk and yelling. Looking forward to the rematch.

DumbHillbillies
11-13-2009, 03:46 PM
I have a feeling Oakland beats us by two TD's. That's just how this year has gone. We are that bad...

Blasphemy.

Rausch
11-13-2009, 03:47 PM

http://philisha.net/pics/seppuku.gif

Raised On Riots
11-13-2009, 04:12 PM

http://philisha.net/pics/seppuku.gif

LMAO

Marcellus
11-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Russell is playing better

Russel threw for 109 yards last game in 22 attempts. No INT's but the guy doesn't throw many because he is that inaccurate.

Heyward-Bey led the WR in yardage with 10. He is throwing to the TE and RB's almost exclusively. Short little dinks and dunks.

Game before that he was 6-11 for 61yrds and 2 picks.

I don't really think Russel is playing well enough to be called an NFL QB.

I hope we don't make him look good. :cuss:

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I think the running game is going to kick ass this week. I picked up Charles in fantasy.

KCUnited
11-13-2009, 05:53 PM
If I were the Chiefs I would sellout on the run and force Russell to beat us through the air...oh wait.

NY CHIEF
11-13-2009, 05:54 PM
We win this week :clap:

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Russell is playing better. In fact, their entire team has been playing better. This is not going to be the game it was in week 2. I don't know that we'll win honestly coming off of our performance in JAX.

You say this two weeks after the JETS beat the Raiders 38-0 IN OAKLAND.

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:02 PM
I picked up Charles in fantasy.

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 06:03 PM

Heh. Most of my running backs are on a bye. It was him or Jamal Lewis vs Baltimore....I could have gone with Jericho Cotchery but since my league counts return game points, I think Charles is a good play.

Rausch
11-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Heh. Most of my running backs are on a bye. It was him or Jamal Lewis vs Baltimore...

Yeah, no motivation for one of his 3 good games a year there...

Count Zarth
11-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah, no motivation for one of his 3 good games a year there...

Jamal Lewis has had exactly one decent game against the Ravens his entire career. And that was back when Cleveland actually had an offense...

Seeing as how I'm in first place I think I'll take my OWN fantasy advice, thank you. :D

GloryDayz
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Do we have enough left to play? :shake: :shrug:

Galileo Humpkins
11-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Plus, Jamarcus Russel is not much of a threat....

Tell that to the buffet tables at Golden Corral.

bevischief
11-14-2009, 03:53 PM

Years...

bevischief
11-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Tell that to the buffet tables at Golden Corral.

ROFLROFL

Tuckdaddy
11-15-2009, 12:12 AM

I suppose if you think the final 3 minutes was the magical blessing this team has been waiting for and it's full steam ahead from here then this should be a blowout. I don't think so though. I think we got hot, and then a little lucky against a team that already had the game won.

We can definitely win this game. Oakland definitely can too. It's a total toss up IMHO.

wow!

Ugly Duck
11-15-2009, 12:28 AM
I'll be watching it at a place that is full of Raider fans ...

Wish I was, too. But I'll be at the game instead.

Warrior5
11-15-2009, 04:17 AM
Kcnut bumped this one up Thursday that started a little discussion...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214327&page=2

Rai-turds are all healthy for this game, and are actually an improved team since the first game.

Chiefs are neither.

go chiefs...

mikey23545
11-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Wish I was, too. But I'll be at the game instead.

LMAO