PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Brock Lesnar Sick and will be out for a long time

Blitz
11-15-2009, 08:08 AM
http://mmajunkie.com/news/16856/dana-white-brock-lesnar-is-not-going-to-be-getting-well-anytime-soon.mma

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/726014--brock-lesnar-in-really-bad-shape-in-hospital?bn=1

MTG#10
11-15-2009, 08:12 AM
What a puss. Mono wouldnt slow down Fedor. He would make mono his bitch.

KCUnited
11-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Fedor had mono once, he turned it into stereo.

Blitz
11-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Apparently, the tests they ran on Lesnar, showed that he has something else

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Apparently, the tests they ran on Lesnar, showed that he has something else

Did they test to see if he had an infestation of unnecessary commas? That seems to be going around.

Mizzou_8541
11-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Did they test to see if he had an infestation of unnecessary commas? That seems to be going around.

ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
11-15-2009, 10:13 AM
aids

LocoChiefsFan
11-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Takes awhile to get the juice out of his system.

58-4ever
11-15-2009, 10:36 AM
aids

that will do it...

CoMoChief
11-15-2009, 10:48 AM

big nasty kcnut
11-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Dana White: Brock Lesnar is "not going to be getting well any time soon"by John Morgan on Nov 14, 2009 at 8:15 pm ET MANCHESTER, England – UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar has already re-scheduled his bout with Shane Carwin twice. Now it appears to be off indefinitely.At Saturday night's UFC 105 post-event press conference, UFC president Dana White said the mononucleosis that had been bothering Lesnar is still present, but the champ is now suffering a new set of illnesses, as well."I am worried about it," White said. "I can't really talk about it right now, but [Lesnar] is in rough shape. He's in really bad shape. "I'm actually probably going to fly to go see him, and we're going to probably have to do some stuff to take care of this guy. He is not well, and he's not getting any better."White said he wasn't sure how serious the new illnesses were and whether they could be career- or even life-threatening."I don't know," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I've got to get him to one of these really good hospitals with really good doctors to figure out what's wrong and how we get him better."White said Lesnar collapsed while spending time on a retreat in Canada and was checked into a hospital."[Lesnar] is in bad shape, and the reality is they don't really know all that's wrong with him," White said. "He owns a bunch of property in Canada. He went up to Canada just to get away from his house, to go up there and just kind of chill out up there. "He [expletive] dropped. He went down, and he had to go to the hospital. They ran every test on the planet on him, and they ended up finding out something else was wrong with him."White said he's not yet sure what the UFC will do regarding the heavyweight division with its champion on the shelf for an indeterminable amount of time."If it's a long wait, we're gong to have to do something," White said. "We're going to have to – the last thing I ever want to do is strip a guy who won a title. That's the last thing I want to do. I don't know if we'll have to do an

CoMoChief
11-15-2009, 11:04 AM
If this illness he has is serious and will put him out a long time then they could just do like a 4-man tourney style to select an interim Champion. Almost kinda like how Frank Mir had an interim belt when Couture went away.

1. Carwin

4. Nogueira

3. Mir

2. Valasquez

Brock
11-15-2009, 11:06 AM
That's too bad, I hope he isn't seriously ill.

wild1
11-15-2009, 11:10 AM
They should do it like that WWF event, where they send everyone into the ring in waves and if you get pinned or thrown over the top rope, you're out.

jidar
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM

hahahah fuckin brilliant

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 11:32 AM

...LMAO

Blitz
11-15-2009, 02:53 PM

Kind of like how your wife is getting around as well?

keg in kc
11-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Bit of an update.White update on Lesnar

Dana White, in an interview with TMZ.com today, said that Brock Lesnar is being brought to the Mayo Clinic and will require major surgery. White wouldn't specify exactly what was wrong with him other than ruling out cancer, and saying there he has an intestinal disorder.

White said he will attempt to get Lesnar, 32, transfered to the Mayo Clininc in Rochester, MN. He is currently hospitalized in North Dakota.

White said there was a "possibility" that Lesnar's career is over.