PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Is Pioli_Zombie a mole hellbent on ChiefsPlanet's destruction?

Delano
11-15-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm having a hard time deciding if his bitter posts are a result of his recent divorce, or if he was sent from an enemy Raiders or Broncos board to wreck havoc in our ranks. Maybe the rumors of him being an alt are true, and he's epic troll is epic.

Almost every post he makes is a jab at someone which ultimately converts the thread into a flame-war between other Planeteers.

Let's end this source of dissension now and forever. B& him!

WhitiE
11-15-2009, 10:38 AM
ignore?

Delano
11-15-2009, 10:40 AM
ignore?

Can you ignore cancer?

SNR
11-15-2009, 10:49 AM
Notice how he continually posts from a mobile device. Why would he be posting from a mobile device if he weren't on the go.... to spy on us and attempt to bring down the Chiefsplanet fabric of society!!!!

Burn him!

WhitiE
11-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Can you ignore cancer?

ahahahahaah omfg a couple tears rolled down my eye.... im not sure why i found that so damn funny.....

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Pioli_Zombie has an objective and sometimes sarcastic opinion,but I'll take that over the shaft gouging,deep throating of Pioli's genius and Cassel's status as a superstar QB any day.

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Pioli_Zombie has an objective and sometimes sarcastic opinion,but I'll take that over the shaft gouging,deep throating of Pioli's genius and Cassel's status as a superstar QB any day.

http://www.coolpl8z.com/pl8z/final/coolpl8z_lol-wtf.jpg

Marcellus
11-15-2009, 11:16 AM

I have to ask and I am being serious, who has been bragging on Pioli's genius and Cassel's superstar status?

I read here every day and the Pioli and Cassel bashers way out number the Pioli and Cassel supporters when it comes to post counts.

The issue is you cant make any comments that aren't negative towards Pioli, Haley, or Cassel without being labeled an apologist.

Personally I have been disappointed with the whole deal so far, Pioli, Haley, and Cassel. But that doesn't mean I am going to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
I have to ask and I am being serious, who has been bragging on Pioli's genius and Cassel's superstar status?

I read here every day and the Pioli and Cassel bashers way out number the Pioli and Cassel supporters when it comes to post counts.

The issue is you cant make any comments that aren't negative towards Pioli, Haley, or Cassel without being labeled an apologist.

Personally I have been disappointed with the whole deal so far, Pioli, Haley, and Cassel. But that doesn't mean I am going to throw the baby out with the bath water.

I agree that here lately it seems as if everyone is quite upset with Pioli,Cassel,and Haley,but 2 months ago Pioli was GOD,Cassel was the next Montana,and Haley was the 2nd coming of Chuck Noll.
As far as making positive comments about them,Im cool with everyones opinion good or bad as long as they can actually make an argument for their case.

DaFace
11-15-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree that here lately it seems as if everyone is quite upset with Pioli,Cassel,and Haley,but 2 months ago Pioli was GOD,Cassel was the next Montana,and Haley was the 2nd coming of Chuck Noll.

I strongly disagree. From the beginning, the "True Fans" thing has always been a straw man at worst, and a major exaggeration at best.

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:24 AM
I strongly disagree. From the beginning, the "True Fans" thing has always been a straw man at worst, and a major exaggeration at best.

So I guess you don't remember the whole we'll win 9-10 games brain farts huh?

DaFace
11-15-2009, 11:29 AM

Find the polls and get back to me.

Marcellus
11-15-2009, 11:29 AM

There were very few people who believed that and being optimistic prior to a season is not exactly an uncommon thing among fans.

jspchief
11-15-2009, 11:33 AM
As far as making positive comments about them,Im cool with everyones opinion good or bad as long as they can actually make an argument for their case.What a gigantic pile of horseshit.

Getting Pioli was big. Just about anyone that has payed attention to football over the last several years would have said getting that guy away from the Patriots is a homerun, let alone for a brand new owner of a gutter team in a small market.

As for Haley and Cassel, this board has probably been 50% at best in support of those guys, and no one has come anywhere close to claiming Cassel was a potential HoFer or Haley was anything other than an bright up and comer.

A more realistic accusation would be to say that douchebags like you will never be happy until the team goes out and gets god for a GM, Montana for our QB, and Noll as our coach.

milkman
11-15-2009, 11:39 AM
To the subject at hand.

I have no problem with Polly.

Bitch is just a dumbass.

Dumbassery is nothing new to this forum.

DaFace
11-15-2009, 11:42 AM
For the record, here was a post-preseason poll about how many wins we'd have.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212942

Based on that, the ChiefsPlanet average expectation was for the team to win 4.54 games. Obviously, that was even being optimistic. However, Vegas had the Chiefs win over/under set at 5.5 games. In other words, on average, ChiefsPlanet was LESS optimistic about our chances than Vegas.

Sure, there are a handful of people who were predicting more wins than that, but that will always happen. The part that irritates me is that there is this false "fact" that the majority of ChiefsPlanet is made up of biased homers. It's simply not true.

GoHuge
11-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Do I think he's hell bent on bringing down the Planet? No. Do I think he's an annoying as all hell thread highjacking attention whoring douche nozzle? Yes, yes I do. His sarcastic posts are lame attempts at trying to be demonpenzesque, but he FAILs horribly. He couldn't sniff, let alone hold Penz's jock. As many posts as he has in the short time he's been here dude needs a hobby.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:45 AM
What a gigantic pile of horseshit.

Getting Pioli was big. Just about anyone that has payed attention to football over the last several years would have said getting that guy away from the Patriots is a homerun, let alone for a brand new owner of a gutter team in a small market.

As for Haley and Cassel, this board has probably been 50% at best in support of those guys, and no one has come anywhere close to claiming Cassel was a potential HoFer or Haley was anything other than an bright up and comer.

A more realistic accusation would be to say that douchebags like you will never be happy until the team goes out and gets god for a GM, Montana for our QB, and Noll as our coach.

Wrong! Im fine with the current GM,HC,and QB.Just stop putting them up on MT Olympus and handing them the genius card.

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:46 AM
For the record, here was a post-preseason poll about how many wins we'd have.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212942

Based on that, the ChiefsPlanet average expectation was for the team to win 4.54 games. Obviously, that was even being optimistic. However, Vegas had the Chiefs win over/under set at 5.5 games. In other words, on average, ChiefsPlanet was LESS optimistic about our chances than Vegas.

Sure, there are a handful of people who were predicting more wins than that, but that will always happen. The part that irritates me is that there is this false "fact" that the majority of ChiefsPlanet is made up of biased homers. It's simply not true.
A poll.1 poll is your holy grail.There was many ppl posting in general threads about us winning 7,8,9,10 games.

Mizzou_8541
11-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Wrong! Im fine with the current GM,HC,and QB.Just stop putting them up on MT Olympus and handing them the genius card.

Did you not see DaFace's post? Who is putting them on Mt Olympus?

Over-Head
11-15-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm having a hard time
Use the ignore function. works great:D

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:48 AM

Getting a guy from New England was a home run...Hmmm
yeah ask Cleveland how well that is working out.Or Notre Dame for that matter.:cuss:

DaFace
11-15-2009, 11:48 AM
A poll.1 poll is your holy grail.There was many ppl posting in general threads about us winning 7,8,9,10 games.

And there was a thread last week about whether or not Haley should be fired at the end of the season. Obviously, that thread is indicative of how the majority of posters feel. :rolleyes:

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Did you not see DaFace's post? Who is putting them on Mt Olympus?

Oh yeah I saw it,1 poll is his bible and his opinion is the gospel.WOW!!!!!!

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:50 AM
And there was a thread last week about whether or not Haley should be fired at the end of the season. Obviously, that thread is indicative of how the majority of posters feel. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh.Well firing Haley is going to fix what exactly? Right.......

That lone fact that you would use that thread for cred is very enlightening.

milkman
11-15-2009, 11:53 AM
yeah ask Cleveland how well that is working out.Or Notre Dame for that matter.:cuss:

Getting the most sought after GM candidate in the league over the last 4-5 years when other teams could pry him away was a home run, even if like me, and a few others here, you'd have rather seen Clark Hunt look elswhere for a GM.

That is unquestionable.

I give Clark Hunt full credit and props for getting the guy that no one else was able to hire, despite their best attempts.

Mizzou_8541
11-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh yeah I saw it,1 poll is his bible and his opinion is the gospel.WOW!!!!!!

I would suggest backing your argument with facts. Kind of like what DaFace did...

DaFace
11-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Ahhhh.Well firing Haley is going to fix what exactly? Right.......

That lone fact that you would use that thread for cred is very enlightening.

Apparently that went completely over your head. My point is, there are idiots on both ends of the spectrum all the time. That thread is NOT indicative of what the majority of the Planet thinks, any more than your vague assertion that there is some crowd of people that thinks Pioli is god. The poll reflects the opinions of 134 members, where your vague statements reflect the individual opinions of a small minority of posters. If you can't see the logic there, I can't help you.

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Getting the most sought after GM candidate in the league over the last 4-5 years when other teams could pry him away was a home run, even if like me, and a few others here, you'd have rather seen Clark Hunt look elswhere for a GM.

That is unquestionable.

I give Clark Hunt full credit and props for getting the guy that no one else was able to hire, despite their best attempts.

So no one wanted Bill Polian?

jspchief
11-15-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah ask Cleveland how well that is working out.Or Notre Dame for that matter.:cuss:Getting "that guy" from New England.

I'm not claiming all that comes from the Patriots is gold, but Pioli was highly sought after even before the Chiefs needed a GM. The conventional wisdom was that he wasn't going anywhere because he had already turned down so many opportunities in the past.

I have to believe he was considered top 5 on most current/potential GM lists.

So yea, that was a huge move from Clark Hunt. As to whether it will ultimately turn out, I think we need more than 9 months to find out.

Bane
11-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Apparently that went completely over your head. My point is, there are idiots on both ends of the spectrum all the time. That thread is NOT indicative of what the majority of the Planet thinks, any more than your vague assertion that there is some crowd of people that thinks Pioli is god. The poll reflects the opinions of 134 members, where your vague statements reflect the individual opinions of a small minority of posters. If you can't see the logic there, I can't help you.

Last I checked this was a message board for users to shares their opinions.Guess I didn't get your memo.

Mizzou_8541
11-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Last I checked this was a message board for users to shares their opinions.Guess I didn't get your memo.

Your and idiot. You made a vague assumption and passed it off as everyone's.

Bane
11-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Your and idiot. You made a vague assumption and passed it off as everyone's.
Ok you guys win,football time.Have fun.

milkman
11-15-2009, 12:03 PM
So no one wanted Bill Polian?

Oh Jesus.

Learn something about the rules regarding hiring in the NFL, then come back and talk, dumbass.

LaChapelle
11-15-2009, 12:05 PM
If you're not a lemming
I don't see the problem

SNR
11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Last I checked this was a message board for users to shares their opinions.Guess I didn't get your memo.I love this place.

When you've had your ass beaten down in an argument, always resort to the "well, it's just my opinion. Do you hate free speech?"

You're a giant tard.

jidar
11-15-2009, 12:18 PM

This is shit that is only happening in the mostly empty space between your ears.

Epic Fail 007
11-15-2009, 12:22 PM
u guys need to chill out its thier 1st yr shit,

milkman
11-15-2009, 12:25 PM

How about you go lick your own taint and learn to speak English, noob?

Baconeater
11-15-2009, 12:29 PM
u need to chill out its his 1st yr shit,

milkman
11-15-2009, 12:31 PM

I'll give you a free pass on the English since you're handicapped by that Nebraska upbringing.

DeezNutz

No shit.

Apparently many of the pussies in this thread expected 2000 brilliant posts from him by now. Fuck.

It's a process.

notorious

We HAVE to hold them accountable for their failure. We want to win, and win now.

Pressure from the fanbase is ALWAYS a good thing.

DaFace
I love this place.

When you've had your ass beaten down in an argument, always resort to the "well, it's just my opinion. Do you hate free speech?"

You're a giant tard.

And THIS is why I love this place. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2009, 12:40 PM
No shit.

Apparently many of the pussies in this thread expected 2000 brilliant posts from him by now. Fuck.

It's a process.

It's not hard to see when someone steps in and isn't a part of CP's right 5300. Fuckin true fans.................

22 posters off the street makes more sense than this shit.

Over-Head
11-15-2009, 12:42 PM
It's not hard to see when someone steps in and isn't a part of CP's right 5300. ****in true fans.................

22 posters off the street makes more sense than this shit.
:bong: here dude, sit back and eat popcorn :D

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Just got run the fuck over by Seattle Slew.

Damn.

Skip Towne
11-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Pioli Pissant isn't smart enough to destroy the Planet.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2009, 12:45 PM
LMAO Tags are so beautiful. It's an expression of art.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Bitter? Cuz I don't suck Mecca and his boys cocks? I don't get where you're coming from Delamoron.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
11-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Bitter? Cuz I don't suck Mecca and his boys cocks? I don't get where you're coming from Delamoron.
Posted via Mobile Device

Obviously. You really are your own worst enemy.ROFL

Delano hates draftubation and so do you, but apparently that wasn't enough to keep you from pissing him off enough to start this n00b-like thread.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Obviously. You really are your own worst enemy.ROFL

Delano hates draftubation and so do you, but apparently that wasn't enough to keep you from pissing him off enough to start this n00b-like thread.

How did I piss off Delano? And I should care why? Is Delano the principal of CP Planet High School? Is he Dean Wermer?
Posted via Mobile Device

Baconeater
11-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Can we arrange a RoR/Pioli Zombie death match? Regardless of who wins we'd be 50% better off.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Can we arrange a RoR/Pioli Zombie death match? Regardless of who wins we'd be 50% better off.
Oh great, its you. King of the Ass Holes.

If you got cancer and died painfully from it, it would be humorous.

Ok, that was bitter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Over-Head
11-15-2009, 02:44 PM
LMAO Tags are so beautiful. It's an expression of art.ok, tag your it :D

Delano
11-15-2009, 02:48 PM

You know that would turn into a mutual masturbation session.

Did you see DCS and the bitter divorcee in the "Mecca, Where Art Thou?" thread? It was disgusting.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:11 PM
You know that would turn into a mutual masturbation session.

Did you see DCS and the bitter divorcee in the "Mecca, Where Art Thou?" thread? It was disgusting.
So Delasshole, when was the last time I mentioned the divorce? I mean, since Bugeater and Skip decided to bust into the divorce thread and declare I was whining about it? I've stopped posting about the divorce since then. But you are the ass hole who brings it up again. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
11-15-2009, 03:14 PM
So Delasshole, when was the last time I mentioned the divorce? I mean, since Bugeater and Skip decided to bust into the divorce thread and declare I was whining about it? I've stopped posting about the divorce since then. But you are the ass hole who brings it up again. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Were you a bitter douche before your divorce?

Skip Towne
11-15-2009, 03:16 PM

I'd love to talk to his ex. We would get a wealth of info.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM

I'd love to talk to your dead parents and all your dead old friends. We would get a wealth of info.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
What's your problem?? What an ass hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
11-15-2009, 03:24 PM
What's your problem?? What an ass hole.
Posted via Mobile Device

BAAAAWWWWWW. Look at innocent lil' Pioli Zombie.

Baconeater
11-15-2009, 03:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if someone here knows him and his ex and that's why he hides behind his phone.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if someone here knows him and his ex and that's why he hides behind his phone.
I love how you guys are obsessed by why I use the phone, which I have access to all the time, instead of my PC, which I'm not always at. Wow, what a mystery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:34 PM
BAAAAWWWWWW. Look at innocent lil' Pioli Zombie.

Really Delano, as I said, I haven't brought up my divorce in months. Today you bring it up. Fine. Whatever. But I don't remember going after you personally have I? And the reason I go after Bugeater and Skip every chance I get is because months ago, when there was a thread about divorce, Bugeater chimed in for the first of many times with a "Is Pioli Zombie whining about his divorce again?" Which was a pretty low thing to do. Skip followed it up and its been on since.

As for you, I have no idea what your fucking problem is with me but if you want to be an ass hole I can be one back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
11-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Really Delano, as I said, I haven't brought up my divorce in months. Today you bring it up. Fine. Whatever. But I don't remember going after you personally have I? And the reason I go after Bugeater and Skip every chance I get is because months ago, when there was a thread about divorce, Bugeater chimed in for the first of many times with a "Is Pioli Zombie whining about his divorce again?" Which was a pretty low thing to do. Skip followed it up and its been on since.

As for you, I have no idea what your fucking problem is with me but if you want to be an ass hole I can be one back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whatever. 90% of your posts are vitriolic and the other 10% are some kind of odd cyber-fellating of DCS.

Bwana
11-15-2009, 03:42 PM
The Vag is thick in this thread.

Skip Towne
11-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Whatever. 90% of your posts are vitriolic and the other 10% are some kind of odd cyber-fellating of DCS.

Yes but he's so funny. :rolleyes:

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Whatever, fuggs yerselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
11-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes but he's so funny. :rolleyes:

That's what his wife said.

Baconeater
11-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Is Pioli Zombie whining about me again?

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2009, 03:58 PM
The Vag is thick in this thread.
Another ass hole heard from.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
11-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Delano must have run out of Gheri-Curl for his white fro today; he's cranky.

Bwana
11-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Another ass hole heard from.
Posted via Mobile Device

What? Are you standing in front of the mirror shitweed?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Yn0_OJGfAubPPM:http://spitfiremurphy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/crybaby8.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://spitfiremurphy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/crybaby8.jpg&imgrefurl=http://spitfiremurphy.wordpress.com/2009/10/08/obama-white-house-confirms-chris-wallaces-crybaby-remarks/&usg=__KwnLadLZEotttFx27uFSG0Kf0VU=&h=282&w=275&sz=19&hl=en&start=11&um=1&tbnid=Yn0_OJGfAubPPM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcrybaby%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1)
http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/divorce-poster.jpg

Delano
11-15-2009, 04:01 PM

Wat? :D

Skip Towne
11-15-2009, 04:04 PM

Now we have the dickhead duo in this thread.

Otter
11-15-2009, 04:51 PM

:clap: