PDA

View Full Version : Obama First Momma spinning HC

HonestChieffan
11-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Michelle even goes cross country telling lies. Her very presence will wear very thin in a short time. However there seems no risk of her growing thin at her current feed conversion rate.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/michelle-obama-healthcare-women-white-house.html

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 02:41 PM
First time I've heard any criticism towards Michelle Obama for allegedly being overweight.

She's not very polarizing. She's not Laura Bush, but she's not at all like a Hilary Clinton.

HonestChieffan
11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
she isnt?

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 02:59 PM
she isnt?

Polarizing? In general, no, not at all. You don't hear much criticism towards her at all. She's speaking about Health Care? Are you surprised by this? Laura Bush made a lot of speeches on policy as well, like with education.

And she's not overweight.

Brock
11-15-2009, 03:13 PM
If you owned a talking horse, wouldn't you use it for advertising?

wild1
11-15-2009, 03:14 PM
I wonder if these seniors she's talking to, "the greatest generation", who lived through multiple wars and probably all know people who sacrificed for the country, will take dictation from someone who said she was never proud of this country until the past year or so of her life when it appeared poised to elect her husband?

RNR
11-15-2009, 03:33 PM
I wonder if these seniors she's talking to, "the greatest generation", who lived through multiple wars and probably all know people who sacrificed for the country, will take dictation from someone who said she was never proud of this country until the past year or so of her life when it appeared poised to elect her husband?

And I for the first time in my life am ashamed of America~

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 04:10 PM

Big deal. That wasn't a polarizing comment.