PDA

View Full Version : General Politics 8 years later

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
And we haven't learned a damn thing, have we?

You libtards have the blood of those 13 soldiers murdered at Ft Hood on your hands, and you will be held accountable.

One day, by God, you will be made accountable!

You worthless bastards.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 06:24 PM
YOU KNOW WHO ELSE KILLED THE FT. HOOD SOLDIERS?

ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 06:25 PM
http://blog.bigwebapps.com/bigpicture/images/2008/02/20/charlesmanson.jpg

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:29 PM
You left wing assholes banned me for speaking the truth. I warned you assholes but no, now we have 13 MORE AMERICANS SLAUGHTERED on the alter of affirmative action and political correctness.

You are all guilty. It makes me sick to know that you are all going to sleep in a warm bed tonight. You ****ing scumbags. And you still think it's a big joke.

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:31 PM
YOU KNOW WHO ELSE KILLED THE FT. HOOD SOLDIERS?

ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

Of course, the biggest dick sucker in the place thinks this is a big joke. You worthless cum eater.

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 06:31 PM
You left wing assholes banned me for speaking the truth. I warned you assholes but no, now we have 13 MORE AMERICANS SLAUGHTERED on the alter of affirmative action and political correctness.

You are all guilty. It makes me sick to know that you are all going to sleep in a warm bed tonight. You ****ing scumbags. And you still think it's a big joke.

If it makes you happy, I usually fall asleep while the covers are still cool.

banyon
11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
LOL at "banned for speaking the truth".

That actually made me chuckle.

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Sleep good tonight, kids. You will atone for this. One day, you will atone. But get yourselves a good nights sleep. Have mom tuck you in, the worhtless cunt that she is to bring a big fa g g ot like you into the world to vote for scumbags like that turd shit out of cook county Illinois.

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM
"Don't blame me - I voted Nader"

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM
LOL at "banned for speaking the truth".

That actually made me chuckle.

You don't get it, do you.

You killed those soldiers at FT Hood.

Everything I said, that you shouted down, and then got me banned, would have saved them.

You killed them, Banyon. And you will answer for it, you commie piece of shit.

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:36 PM
"Don't blame me - I voted Nader"

There you go again with the jokes. You never served in the military, did you, you little f'n worm?

Nidal Malik Hasan was promoted and pushed through the ranks by worthless pieces of shit like you.

|Zach|
11-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Someone needs a little rest and relaxation.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2emj7HXv6Ic&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2emj7HXv6Ic&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Someone needs a little rest and relaxation.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh, here's another dicksucker, Zach.

Nidal Malik Hasan was promoted and pushed through the ranks by worthless pieces of shit like you. His militant, psychotic islamic BS was ignored by the same worthless pieces of shit like you.

|Zach|
11-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh, here's another dicksucker, Zach.

Nidal Malik Hasan was promoted and pushed through the ranks by worthless pieces of shit like you. His militant, psychotic islamic BS was ignored by the same worthless pieces of shit like you.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIKaIriiK8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIKaIriiK8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jenson71
11-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Way to go, Zach.

|Zach|
11-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Way to go, Zach.

My bad.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 06:42 PM
And those people who didn't think that SHT should be banned should be rushing to defend him in this thread, right? *crickets*

Dick Wasted
11-15-2009, 06:43 PM
My bad.

I know it's a big joke. You're a f'n worm. Your mother should throw herself off a cliff in shame.

banyon
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
And those people who didn't think that SHT should be banned should be rushing to defend him in this thread, right? *crickets*

Oh, I'm sure a couple of the less reflective posters will be along to cheer this ridiculous effort. They may just shoot him a pos rep like "Hay man you realy showd those commie librals! Killin soldiers and babbys"

banyon
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
I know it's a big joke. You're a f'n worm. Your mother should throw herself off a cliff in shame.

You've used that insult several times, and it doesn't get any funnier.

Can't you afford a thesaurus with your unemployment checks?

Good thing Obama extended those huh?

|Zach|
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ThUaBAGJpQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ThUaBAGJpQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM

I'm confused. Were you arguing that he should have been banned for going on rants? I must have missed that part.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm confused. Were you arguing that he should have been banned for going on rants? I must have missed that part.
He's been pretty indefensible, imo. It certainly isn't ban-worthy or anything but it is behavior that shouldn't be defended by sane people.

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
He's been pretty indefensible, imo. It certainly isn't ban-worthy or anything but it is behavior that shouldn't be defended by sane people.

I don't see anybody defending it, but that doesn't mean that he's guilty of unrelated charges that were demonstrably untrue.

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
FTR, I think spamming the board in this manner is much more ban-worthy than posting too many threads and making racial remarks that could be considered marginally offensive.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't see anybody defending it, but that doesn't mean that he's guilty of unrelated charges that were demonstrably untrue.
Which charges fall into the "demonstrably untrue" category?

I don't and didn't even intimate that his radical posting blaming banyon, et al for the deaths of soldiers proves past charges of racism. It does show, imo, that he's not the rational, in-control-of-himself, "like a work of fine art" kind of poster than Patteeu has said that he is.

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM

I don't and didn't even intimate that his radical posting blaming banyon, et al for the deaths of soldiers proves past charges of racism. It does show, imo, that he's not the rational, in-control-of-himself, "like a work of fine art" kind of poster than Patteeu has said that he is.

1. Patteu never said anything even remotely close to that.

2. The charges of filling the forum with nonsensical threads that garnered little to no responses were completely untrue. He posted around 70 threads that garnered little to no response in 1 year and a half (roughly one a week).

Bowser
11-15-2009, 07:25 PM

You libtards have the blood of those 13 soldiers murdered at Ft Hood on your hands, and you will be held accountable.

You worthless bastards.

Other than the Jets losing today and your excessive alcohol intake, what exactly is fucking wrong with you?

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 07:26 PM
1. Patteu never said anything even remotely close to that.

2. The charges of filling the forum with nonsensical threads that garnered little to no responses were completely untrue. He posted around 70 threads that garnered little to no response in 1 year and a half (roughly one a week).
1. Um, sure he did. He was always defending SHT as saying that since the first couple of bannings he was more self-censoring and tasteful. And I used quotation marks for a reason; Pat used that simile once in a post and once in a rep comment to me, iirc.

2. I don't think that this posting tear that he's been on today has any correlation to the charge of him spamming the firum with threads and didn't intimate that it did.

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:34 PM
1. Um, sure he did. He was always defending SHT as saying that since the first couple of bannings he was more self-censoring and tasteful. And I used quotation marks for a reason; Pat used that simile once in a post and once in a rep comment to me, iirc.

2. I don't think that this posting tear that he's been on today has any correlation to the charge of him spamming the firum with threads and didn't intimate that it did.

1. He was at that time, and he was probably defending him against charges of racism, not ranting. Even in these rants, he didn't say anything even remotely racist.

2. I didn't say that you did. You asked me to say what charges against him were demonstrably untrue, and I complied. I didn't say that you were the one making the charges. This was discussed at length in another thread.

Reaper16
11-15-2009, 07:47 PM
1. He was at that time, and he was probably defending him against charges of racism, not ranting. Even in these rants, he didn't say anything even remotely racist.
I agree that his "you all killed the soliders" posts are not racist. They are terrible, though.

Saul Good
11-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I agree that his "you all killed the soliders" posts are not racist. They are terrible, though.

Glad SPRAYER could help us find common ground.

irishjayhawk
11-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Glad SPRAYER could help us find common ground.

I guess taking common ground is pretty crucial when you settle for "not racist". I mean, settling on "distasteful" is a feat. :)

patteeu
11-15-2009, 09:35 PM

I agree with what he's saying. I don't agree with the way he's saying it. There's not a drop of racism in it though. On the other hand, there *is* a little bit of anti-Christopher Street Boy in it.

patteeu
11-15-2009, 09:38 PM

I don't think I ever said "fine" art. I just said art. Like Maplethorpe.

Frankie
11-15-2009, 11:40 PM

You worthless bastards.

Who has the blood of 4000+ American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan on thir hands? :hmmm:

HonestChieffan
11-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Who has the blood of 4000+ American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan on thir hands? :hmmm:

Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, and about any other safe haven for jihadists.

Redrum_69
11-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Arent there WMD in Iran and Afghanistan

stevieray
11-16-2009, 10:31 AM
....Freedom

Jenson71
11-16-2009, 10:40 AM
....Freedom

Blockheadedness.

stevieray
11-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Blockheadedness.

" ..as He died to make men Holy, let us die to make men free"

Republic Battle Hymn > Sad College Student

Jenson71
11-16-2009, 10:51 AM
It's great to see you get your current political knowledge from either Glenn Beck or 19th century propaganda songs. "They hate our freedoms!! Bomb their cities!"

stevieray
11-16-2009, 10:53 AM
It's great to see you get your current political knowledge from either Glenn Beck or 19th century propaganda songs. "They hate our freedoms!! Bomb their cities!"
....it's sad to see that you really have no argument, other than a personal dislike for me.

boring.

Jenson71
11-16-2009, 10:58 AM
....it's sad to see that you really have no argument, other than a personal dislike for me.

boring.

Oh well I'm sure it's boring for you. As for me, I'm having a fascinating time witnessing the effective use of the "Freedom" justification for the Iraq War. I don't personally dislike you. I just think you're a political sheep on a Detroit street-Obama-fanboys proportion.

stevieray
11-16-2009, 11:07 AM
I just think you're a political sheep on a Detroit street-Obama-fanboys proportion.

Romans 2:1

Jenson71
11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Romans 2:1

I'm not judging you a bad Christian or saying you're going to hell. We judge people all the time and it can be a good thing to do. Me judging you as a political sheep is not against the word of God, so don't think you need to go T. Cash on us and surface dive the scriptures.

stevieray
11-16-2009, 12:13 PM
so don't think you need to go T. Cash on us and surface dive the scriptures.

I presume this feels good, because it appears you can't seem to stop.

...it's only temporary.

Jenson71
11-16-2009, 12:16 PM
I presume this feels good, because it appears you can't seem to stop.

...it's only temporary.

Presume all you want.

Calcountry
11-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Who has the blood of 4000+ American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan on thir hands? :hmmm:OBL, Khalid Shake the muhammed for starters. You can add that prickless wonder in Texas to the list. Murder hasan Malik, i think that was the tagline he goes by now.

What a coward fugging prick. I hope they prop his wheelchair in front of a bunch of hungry pigs like they did in that movie hannibal.

Calcountry
11-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Arent there WMD in Iran and AfghanistanYes, they are called islamic extremist jihadists.

Amnorix
11-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Who's the raving loon? Shitty?

FishingRod
11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
It would seem so