11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Fantasy stud.

18 pts

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 05:55 PM
i hope lj breaks his leg on the dance floor

Bowser
11-15-2009, 05:55 PM
First rushing touchdown of the season took 9 games to get. Priest Holmes is disgusted.

CaliforniaChief
11-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Just to have an explosive RB who can take advantage of opportunities makes a big difference. Good game, Jamaal.

Crashride
11-15-2009, 05:59 PM
he delivered like he said he would. Good to see someone keep their word

DaWolf
11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
He looked good, run hard

still almost fumbled 2/3 times but overall a good job

The fumbles are what scares me. He's gotta get better at that if he wants to be the "man". Still, big time runs for us today...

Tiger's Fan
11-15-2009, 06:04 PM
The fumbles are what scares me. He's gotta get better at that if he wants to be the "man". Still, big time runs for us today...

It's a constant worry with him. I hope with more work, he'll develope better ball handling habits.

the Talking Can
11-15-2009, 06:04 PM
should have used him a lot sooner, but thank god for LJ's homophobia...

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 06:05 PM
i love jamaal charles.

Thig Lyfe
11-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Charles just had some beautiful runs today. He could be a faster Priest Holmes soon. He has the quickness to hit the hole when it's there or bounce outside when it's not. I love it.

MIAdragon
11-15-2009, 06:11 PM
First rushing touchdown of the season took 9 games to get. Priest Holmes is disgusted.

Then he dips another chip in the salsa

LaChapelle
11-15-2009, 06:14 PM
I like on the TD run he adjusted/tested the ball in his arm.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Eat Shit and Die LJ!

Charles proved you CAN run behind our shitty line.

TRR
11-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Charles is a stud. Give him the ball and good things are bound to happen. KC wins last week if Charles touches the ball as much as he did this week.
Posted via Mobile Device

aturnis
11-15-2009, 06:18 PM
18 carries
103 yards
4 receptions
14 yards
1 team rushing TD of the season

How many dropped balls? How many fumbles? How many times did he go down on first contact?

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Jamaal Delaney.

Just hang onto the ball pal-o.

boogblaster
11-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Charles is what this team has needed for a long time .. LJ wasnt fast enough .. Charles can cut thru a hole .. LJ couldnt ... KC couldnt block for LJ he was power-back .....

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
KC couldnt block for LJ he was power-back .....

He was not a power back.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
He looked good, run hard

still almost fumbled 2/3 times but overall a good job

Umm, that was that one play on the kickoff. He shouldn't be returning kickoffs anyways. The other times were cassel's fault and once when he was already down.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I don't know if he can be a feature back though, it would be nice to have him in the Felix Jones or Darren Sproles type role.

EyePod
11-15-2009, 06:35 PM
How many dropped balls? How many fumbles? How many times did he go down on first contact?

I'm sure it was a lot less than LJ. There's no way that LJ makes that TD. Charles is just what we needed at RB. Elusive, able to avoid first contact in the backfield, makes great cuts, very fast.

He even gained one yard when Cassel ran into him and was trying to destroy that drive (when he fumbled, ran into Charles, and then threw it through the uprights). He also saved the fumble from cassel.

JC had a Christ-like day and shows that he deserves those initials.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
My son...

Rain Man
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
When he bobbled the opening kickoff, I was afraid that he was going to be benched. I'm glad he stayed in the game, and I think he could do well for us. The guy can run.

Easy 6
11-15-2009, 06:44 PM
I don't know if he can be a feature back though, it would be nice to have him in the Felix Jones or Darren Sproles type role.

Yea, thats still up in the air but its looking good so far.

If we just pull him out for a rest a tad bit more frequently than a bigger back, its possible IMO.

Noss
11-15-2009, 06:45 PM
He said in camp he was going to take LJ's job and he did.

Its refreshing when a player says something and means it.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Yea, thats still up in the air but its looking good so far.

If we just pull him out for a rest a tad bit more frequently than a bigger back, its possible IMO.

Today was about right for him, he needs about 20 touches a game IMO.

BossChief
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
I wonder if this affects how many teams are even remotely interested in LJ.

I bet it does

Rausch
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Charles just had some beautiful runs today. He could be a faster Priest Holmes soon. He has the quickness to hit the hole when it's there or bounce outside when it's not. I love it.

His vision and ability use his blocking seems light years better than LJ...

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Today was about right for him, he needs about 20 touches a game IMO.

He was a workhorse. Played special teams on kick/punt coverage, returned kicks, and played full time HB catching passes out of the backfield. Im sure he is tired.

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
i don't get why people keep whining about his fumbles? his only fumble today was a bad exchange by matt cassel, wasn't it?

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
i don't get why people keep whining about his fumbles? his only fumble today was a bad exchange by matt cassel, wasn't it?

That wasn't Charles' fault anyway, But the guy has terrible ball skills. Have you been watching his games the last 2 years?

kcpasco
11-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Larry who?

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 07:54 PM
That wasn't Charles' fault anyway, But the guy has terrible ball skills. Have you been watching his games the last 2 years?

he has touched the ball like 10 times in the last 2 years. how can we know anything about him before today?

Tiger's Fan
11-15-2009, 08:02 PM
he has touched the ball like 10 times in the last 2 years. how can we know anything about him before today?

Because in his limited touches he has three fumbles, and was a terrible fumbler at Texas.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:03 PM

He had fumblitis in college, and has lost 3 fumbles on just a little over 100 carries in 2 years. Not including kick returns. That is a problem.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Because in his limited touches he has three fumbles, and was a terrible fumbler at Texas.

haha. Ditto, you beat me to it.

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 08:06 PM

according to ESPN, he had zero fumbles in college?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/stats?playerId=175766

and with the chiefs, he has had one fumble on 96 carries, and 1 fumble on 44 receptions. so, 2 fumbles on 140 touches. is that really a big enough deal for everybody to be whining about it incessantly?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=11307

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
according to ESPN, he had zero fumbles in college?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/stats?playerId=175766

and with the chiefs, he has had one fumble on 96 carries, and 1 fumble on 44 receptions. so, 2 fumbles on 140 touches. is that really a big enough deal for everybody to be whining about it incessantly?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=11307

They...Are...Mistaken.

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 08:14 PM
They...Are...Mistaken.

ok then. i don't watch college football, so i'll take your word for it. but 1 fumble on 100 carries in the pros doesn't seem all that terrible to me.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Charles still sucks ass. I'm glad he did well, but that shit was a fluke. Reminds me of back in the day when I'd boo Sal Fasano every time he came up then he'd hit a home run. Charles is destined for a Sal Fasano like career. He will have enough OK plays that people love him because of his potential but for the most part will really suck and should be a backup. Probably play for multiple teams becasue he is fast.. As long as he can not fumble anymore.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Charles still sucks ass. I'm glad he did well, but that shit was a fluke. Reminds me of back in the day when I'd boo Sal Fasano every time he came up then he'd hit a home run. Charles is destined for a Sal Fasano like career. He will have enough OK plays that people love him because of his potential but for the most part will really suck and should be a backup. Probably play for multiple teams becasue he is fast.. As long as he can not fumble anymore.

lol, WTF? ok, keep telling yourself that. "sucks ass" is not the correct use of words to describe Jamaal.

Bwana
11-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Jamaal, great game, LJ eat shit. :D

CHENZ A!
lol, WTF? ok, keep telling yourself that. "sucks ass" is not the correct use of words to describe Jamaal.

:) I don't like Jamaal Charles. Sorry if I disagree with everyone else, but I don't think he's very good.

KCrockaholic
ok then. i don't watch college football, so i'll take your word for it. but 1 fumble on 100 carries in the pros doesn't seem all that terrible to me.

Put it this way, his senior year he had 6 fumbles. Hes lost 3 fumbles in the pros off of a little under 200 touches not including kick returns.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:21 PM
:) I don't like Jamaal Charles. Sorry if I disagree with everyone else, but I don't think he's very good.

Just curious, why that is? I know he is not a smart guy as far as I have noticed. But as a player whats wrong with him other than his ball skills? Hes not a power back? Neither is Chris Johnson.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Put it this way, his senior year he had 6 fumbles. Hes lost 3 fumbles in the pros off of a little under 200 touches not including kick returns.

he gets lazy with the ball upon first contact. He also normally goes to the ground upon first contact. Doesn't break tackles at all.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
he gets lazy with the ball upon first contact. He also normally goes to the ground upon first contact. Doesn't break tackles at all.

Sounds more like LJ.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Sounds more like LJ.

He's better at this point than LJ provided he doesn't fumble, but I'm just not convinced that he's some great pass catching RB or Sproles like speed back. I just don't see it with this guy. I hope I'm wrong.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:28 PM
He's better at this point than LJ provided he doesn't fumble, but I'm just not convinced that he's some great pass catching RB or Sproles like speed back. I just don't see it with this guy. I hope I'm wrong.

I think the deal with Sproles is that he is more quick than fast. I would not be surprised if Charles could beat Sproles in a foot race. Remember Charles ran a 4.3 in college. I guess we will see if your opinion changes by January.

TRR
11-15-2009, 08:28 PM

He broke several tackles today and finished his runs with surprising power.

All the guy has done since he was drafted is produce when given the chance. He was extremely productive today. He made KC's shit O Line look like they were half qualified to play in the NFL.

Charles is a stud. You can make all the excuses in the world (fumbles, not big enough, not an every down back) but the bottom line is that if you hand him the ball, he is going to produce.
Posted via Mobile Device

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 08:32 PM

did you watch the game today? there were about eight raiders in the backfield every play because the offensive line sucks absurd amounts of ass, and he still averaged nearly six yards per carry.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
He broke several tackles today and finished his runs with surprising power.

All the guy has done since he was drafted is produce when given the chance. He was extremely productive today. He made KC's shit O Line look like they were half qualified to play in the NFL.

Charles is a stud. You can make all the excuses in the world (fumbles, not big enough, not an every down back) but the bottom line is that if you hand him the ball, he is going to produce.
Posted via Mobile Device

After his fluke touchdown run, he had 47 yds on 5 carries.. 44 on that play. He's not going to hit a home run every game, or against a legit D.

C'mon man we were playing the Raiders, it's like playing against us.. everybody has a good day.

I'd trade Charles right now for Bush, McFadden, or Fargas without hesitating, and I HATE those guys.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:37 PM
After his fluke touchdown run, he had 47 yds on 5 carries.. 44 on that play. He's not going to hit a home run every game, or against a legit D.

C'mon man we were playing the Raiders, it's like playing against us.. everybody has a good day.

I'd trade Charles right now for Bush, McFadden, or Fargas without hesitating, and I HATE those guys.

Ouch. I'd rather die than trade him for Fargas. McFadden atleast has potential, and Bush is already at his prime if you ask me.

chief52
11-15-2009, 08:41 PM

You were not serious with Fargas were you? Tell me you really did not mean that.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
You were not serious with Fargas were you? Tell me you really did not mean that.

I think he was serious :shake:

milkman
11-15-2009, 08:48 PM

You don't really watch football do you?

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 09:02 PM
After his fluke touchdown run, he had 47 yds on 5 carries.

how was that a fluke? because he hit the hole just at the right time, and kicked everybody's ass, and ran really fast? just because larry johnson can't do that doesn't make it a fluke.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 09:14 PM
how was that a fluke? because he hit the hole just at the right time, and kicked everybody's ass, and ran really fast? just because larry johnson can't do that doesn't make it a fluke.

:)

I'm not even an LJ fan!

It was a fluke because of blown "coverage" basically. Charles didn't even have anyone 1 on 1 to beat. It was the perfect storm.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 09:18 PM

I'm not even an LJ fan!

It was a fluke because of blown "coverage" basically. Charles didn't even have anyone 1 on 1 to beat. It was the perfect storm.

He had to juke past 3 defenders. Something LJ could not have done. Its not like that run was gift wrapped. He had to work for it.

milkman
11-15-2009, 09:19 PM

I'm not even an LJ fan!

JFC.

First, over 4 YPC is considered a good average in the NFL.

Most RBs, with very few rare execptions, reach that average because they knock out a big run or two in a game.

If RBs actually got 4 yards on every carry, you'd never have to break out the passing game, you'd just simply ride that RBs 4 YPC to the end zone.

Second, that "perfect storm" was result of vison, patience, a great cut, and speed.

You are a fucking idiot.

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 09:25 PM

holy balls, are you serious? he had to juke and/or outrun the entire raiders defense on that play.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
You don't really watch football do you?

Well, I've never coached football, so if you have then you may know more about X's and O's than me. But I've been to more live sporting events in my life(Chiefs football included) in my 27 yrs on this planet than the vast majority of people without a doubt. I feel (just like any other sports fan should) that I have an "eye" for these things.

I don't care if you don't agree with me, and I hope no one misunderstands, I'm rooting for Charles!

Sports are honestly what my life revolves around, whether it be playing recreationaly or watching as a fan. I live for this shit. :)

milkman
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Well, I've never coached football, so if you have then you may know more about X's and O's than me. But I've been to more live sporting events in my life(Chiefs football included) in my 27 yrs on this planet than the vast majority of people without a doubt. I feel (just like any other sports fan should) that I have an "eye" for these things.

I don't care if you don't agree with me, and I hope no one misunderstands, I'm rooting for Charles!

Sports are honestly what my life revolves around, whether it be playing recreationaly or watching as a fan. I live for this shit. :)

All those live events only make your idiocy even more remarkable.

thurman merman
11-15-2009, 09:33 PM
All those live events only make your idiocy even more remarkable.

ROFL

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 09:39 PM
JFC.

First, over 4 YPC is considered a good average in the NFL.

Most RBs, with very few rare execptions, reach that average because they knock out a big run or two in a game.

If RBs actually got 4 yards on every carry, you'd never have to break out the passing game, you'd just simply ride that RBs 4 YPC to the end zone.

Second, that "perfect storm" was result of vison, patience, a great cut, and speed.

You are a ****ing idiot.

LMAO You can eat my ass "milkman", go milk another cock. If you can't understand that he had 1 big run that skewed his numbers then you are the "fucking idiot". It was a good run, and he had a good game! I'm not denying that at all. Only that any average RB in the league could have made that run. Charles is not that good IMO. Is dude your brother or something? why so sensitive?

milkman
11-15-2009, 09:45 PM
LMAO You can eat my ass "milkman", go milk another cock. If you can't understand that he had 1 big run that skewed his numbers then you are the "****ing idiot". It was a good run, and he had a good game! I'm not denying that at all. Only that any average RB in the league could have made that run. Charles is not that good IMO. Is dude your brother or something? why so sensitive?

No, dumbass, he's not my brother or something.

I just have no patience for stupidity like yours.

Every fucking RBs numbers are skewed by big runs, and not every fucking average RB can make that run, and the fact that you can seriously make that claim just illustrates what stupid motherfucker you are.

Good God, I am always amazed that God actually put people as stupid as you on this earth.

TRR
11-15-2009, 09:55 PM

So now your basically taking his big run out of the equation just because it doesn't fit your arguement? Are you serious? What did the great Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson do against the Oakland D earlier in the season? 78 total yards on 24 carries and a terrible 3.3 yard average.

Charles has everything you want in a young RB. He has great speed, good vision, and blocks and catches the ball very well. Does he have things to work on? Sure he does just like any young RB. However, he has elite potential. You don't finish 4th on Texas' all time rushing list all while skipping your senior season being an average RB.

DeezNutz
11-15-2009, 09:57 PM
If you don't factor in those two big plays, we did a great job today. /Grandpa/

Yeah, and, Dick, most NFL games are decided by a handful of plays...

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 10:00 PM
No, dumbass, he's not my brother or something.

I just have no patience for stupidity like yours.

Every ****ing RBs numbers are skewed by big runs, and not every ****ing average RB can make that run, and the fact that you can seriously make that claim just illustrates what stupid mother****er you are.

Good God, I am always amazed that God actually put people as stupid as you on this earth.

Just chill buddy. We have different opinions, it's not the end of the world. I understand that you deal with 'noobs" all the time, and even though I don't post a lot, I am not a troll or anything like that. I'm as big of a Chiefs fan as you'll meet. Season ticket holder(unfortunately). I'm neither a "true fan" nor a "drafturbator". I keeps it real, and I'm not coach or GM so my opinion is irrelevant.

I'm just happy we beat some Raider ass today!

Also, I think you're pretty damn stupid too :thumb:

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 10:03 PM
If you don't factor in those two big plays, we did a great job today. /Grandpa/

Yeah, and, Dick, most NFL games are decided by a handful of plays...

Absolutely correct. The team that makes plays wins, and Jamaal's play helped.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 10:08 PM
So now your basically taking his big run out of the equation just because it doesn't fit your arguement? Are you serious? What did the great Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson do against the Oakland D earlier in the season? 78 total yards on 24 carries and a terrible 3.3 yard average.

Charles has everything you want in a young RB. He has great speed, good vision, and blocks and catches the ball very well. Does he have things to work on? Sure he does just like any young RB. However, he has elite potential. You don't finish 4th on Texas' all time rushing list all while skipping your senior season being an average RB.

"good vision" "elite potential", you're obviously a Texas fan.. Also, college production doesn't always translate to the pros

ALSO, I hope he does well, and I AM NOT a LJ fan.

TRR
11-15-2009, 10:18 PM
"good vision" "elite potential", you're obviously a Texas fan.. Also, college production doesn't always translate to the pros

ALSO, I hope he does well, and I AM NOT a LJ fan.

I'm obviously not a Texas fan as I am from Iowa...

You really have no point to your arguement. You just don't think Charles is that good because you don't think he's that good. Nevermind the production in College, or that everytime he has gotten an opportunity in the NFL, he has produced results.

Hand Charles the ball, and good things happen. The numbers don't lie.

Coach
11-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Charles had a nice game, no doubt. Let's see if he can do it consistently now. Of course, that's no guarantee considering the damn head coach really loves his RB draws.

But, if there is one concern that still with me, about Charles, is that protecting the ball. There were several too close calls today.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Charles had a nice game, no doubt. Let's see if he can do it consistently now. Of course, that's no guarantee considering the damn head coach really loves his RB draws.

But, if there is one concern that still with me, about Charles, is that protecting the ball. There were several too close calls today.

Two of those were on Cassel.

Coach
11-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Two of those were on Cassel.

Wasn't referring to those fumbles. I know those were on Cassel, since he can't hand off worth a shit.

Was referring more towards the end of his runs when he got tackled.

Count Zarth
11-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Too fucking fast. Eat dust! This gives me WOOD.

http://i34.tinypic.com/i6wiyo.jpg

KCChiefsMan
11-16-2009, 12:40 AM
I will take Charles with an occasional fumble over what LJ was bringing to the table. But he must do something to stop fumbling

BossChief
11-16-2009, 01:39 AM
The effort in the running game is improved two fold with the release of LJ.

jaa1025
11-16-2009, 04:28 AM
2 times in his career he's had over 10 carries in a game and both times he's rushed for over 100 yards.

The guy is the real deal. He came out early his junior year and he would have likely been a 1st rounder if he would have stayed. He did have a fumbling problem in College and has 3 career lost fumbles in the NFL but he's not getting any practice holding that ball sitting on the bench. It can be corrected. The fumble today wasn't close to his fault but might show it as his fumble.

I have been calling on the Chiefs to start Charles since he was drafted or at least get him more time...he could be our Priest Holmes, albeit a faster version without the great vision yet. Priest wasn't close to being a big back and Baltimore wasn't willing to give him the chance because of his size and the rest is history there...hopefully, Haley doesn't do the same after the season. He fits perfectly in this time of offense...perfectly.

Now take his performance today and picture it with a good Oline...yikes!

Chiefs=Good
11-16-2009, 05:47 AM
i think u have to give the guy some credit. hes extremly talented which shows by gaining 100 yards behind that line...

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 06:22 AM
Charles showed some power finishing runs, he even ran over the back of his o lineman on that long td run and was able to keep his feet then hit that Track Burst we hear about. going to be a steal for a 3rd rounder if we give him the ball.

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 06:46 AM
If Jamaal doesn't have a injury history Savage is probably toast.

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 07:09 AM
YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY TODAY DO YOU?

philfree
11-16-2009, 07:13 AM
Half way through his second season in the NFL Charles is getting his chance. To me it looks like he could ascend to be a very good player. Knock on wood! Now we need to find a thumper.

PhilFree:arrow:

CHENZ A!
11-22-2009, 04:07 PM
I am still not sold on him, but the guy played awesome today! I hope he keeps it up.

Go Jamaal!

Count Zarth
11-22-2009, 04:10 PM
You know what he did today? Made the absolute MOST of what was in front of him.

And he runs tougher than LJ. Wow. Sad.

Raised On Riots
11-22-2009, 04:21 PM

I hear you. In this day and age, you see a good RB on your team and first thought is "that's awesome".
Second thought is, "how do we not lose it"?

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey! I just thought of a great nickname!

JC means...

JUST CAME

jjjayb
11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
I loved watching him getting blasted by defenders, bouncing off and running for more yards. He did that a few times tonight. Very impressed. Should've been using him all year. Luck FJ.

burt
11-22-2009, 05:50 PM
It was a risk, but I am glad I started him in FF!!!!!!

Easy 6
11-22-2009, 06:09 PM
JAMAAL CHARLES CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND **** MY SISTER!

Mr. Laz
11-22-2009, 06:34 PM
You know what he did today? Made the absolute MOST of what was in front of him.

And he runs tougher than LJ. Wow. Sad.
which is what people have been telling you about LJ for how long?

LJ was part of the problem with the running game AND the entire offense.

his defeatist, pussy way of playing hurt the entire team.

FD
11-22-2009, 08:46 PM
But all Texas players are busts??

Raised On Riots
11-22-2009, 08:59 PM
But all Texas players are busts??

And all Heisman winners go to Super Bowls and win teh MVP!

Count Zarth
12-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I was gonna start a keep fucking doubting Jamaal Charles thread but no one has ever really doubted him - except that dickbag Dane McCloud.

I was just researching an article and came across this little nugget - Charles leads the league in kick returns over 40 yards. He's eighth in returns over 20 yards. Fuckin' A!

Pablo
12-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I was gonna start a keep ****ing doubting Jamaal Charles thread but no one has ever really doubted him - except that dickbag Dane McCloud.

What did Dane say about him?

Count Zarth
12-05-2009, 03:01 PM
What did Dane say about him?

That he couldn't stay healthy and couldn't hold on to the ball.

KCbroncoHATER
12-05-2009, 04:49 PM
The seasons not over yet ....

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2009, 04:55 PM

Both are legit concerns with Charles though. I like him alot though but those are the negatives on Jamaal.

CHENZ A!
12-05-2009, 05:43 PM

Well those are pretty true to this point, and are my concerns as well.

I HAD thought that he went down to easily, and usually on first contact, but I have been impressed with how tough he has run lately.

Enough with the fucking fumbles already though, that shows a lack of toughness both mentally and physically in my opinion.

Raised On Riots
12-05-2009, 09:46 PM
I was gonna start a keep fucking doubting Jamaal Charles thread but no one has ever really doubted him - except that dickbag Dane McCloud.

I was just researching an article and came across this little nugget - Charles leads the league in kick returns over 40 yards. He's eighth in returns over 20 yards. Fuckin' A!

I thought we had settled the issue of your cursed mojo-bag, Padawan.:doh!:

Count Zarth
12-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I thought we had settled the issue of your cursed mojo-bag, Padawan.:doh!:

We have. I've been pimping Charles since preseason. I'm good juju.

Raised On Riots
12-05-2009, 10:00 PM

I will just have to trust in the Force on this I suppose...:(

CHENZ A!
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Fuck Jamal Charles in his stupid ass. Just cut him already.

Raised On Riots
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM

Fuck GoChiefs in his stupid ass. Just cut him already.

:D

JUST PLAYING GC, chill...

LaChapelle
12-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Priest II?

Count Zarth
12-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Priest II?

He has the potential to be better than Priest.

I can't wait to see what Charles does behind a GOOD offensive line. He's averaging FIVE POINT FOUR YARDS PER CARRY behind a BAD one.

CHENZ A!
12-20-2009, 07:39 PM
still if he fumbles 1 more time this season i will kill him right after i'm done killing vijay singh