PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Plays of Unparalleled Spectacular Awesomeness Today.

Rain Man
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
What you got? I think the most spectacular play was Bradley's unparalleled spectacular awesome play stretching to reach the first-down marker. The refs mis-spotted the ball, but you and I and every knowledgeable football fan knows that it was an unparalleled play of spectacular awesomeness.

Other plays of unparalleled spectacular awesomeness would be Waters' recovery of the 30-yard fumble, Succop's 50+ yard field goal, Belcher's great tackle on a kickoff, Charles' touchdown run, and what else?

petegz28
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Had to be the TD run by Charles.

Stinger
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM
The Fumblerooski cracked me up...

chefsos
11-15-2009, 08:15 PM
It actually took two plays, but converting 2nd-and-forever from the shadow of our own goalpost was awesomely spectacular to me.

Baconeater
11-15-2009, 08:16 PM
My game stream was an Unparalleled Craptacular Pile of Fail so I missed a lot of the game.

WhitiE
11-15-2009, 08:20 PM
My game stream was an Unparalleled Craptacular Pile of Fail so I missed a lot of the game.

i got it on my DVR if u wanna come over and watch it. :D

"Bob" Dobbs
11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
What you got? I think the most spectacular play was Bradley's unparalleled spectacular awesome play stretching to reach the first-down marker. The refs mis-spotted the ball, but you and I and every knowledgeable football fan knows that it was an unparalleled play of spectacular awesomeness.

That spot WAS quite the ripoff.

KCrockaholic
11-15-2009, 08:24 PM
That spot WAS quite the ripoff.

I think Mike Carey was afraid all 20 of the Raider fans would come out and jump him after the game.

LaChapelle
11-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Probably the only one who saw it this way. When the ref whistled the Chiefs time out. It causes JaFatass to bumble the hand off on 4th and 1.

Count Zarth
11-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I thought Cassel's pass to Chambers down the right sideline was a thing of beauty.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2009, 09:36 PM
I thought Cassel's pass to Chambers down the right sideline was a thing of beauty.

Was that the one where he couldn't hit him in stride?

Count Zarth
11-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Was that the one where he couldn't hit him in stride?

No, that was the interception.

He hit Chambers for a 29-yard gain later. It was a perfect pass.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM

There was one where he hit Chambers but only because Chris slowed down, turned around and grabbed it. It was pretty early in the game.

Count Zarth
11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
There was one where he hit Chambers but only because Chris slowed down, turned around and grabbed it. It was pretty early in the game.

That wasn't it. Get off Cassel, bitch. :evil:

KCChiefsFan88
11-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Has to be virtually every player on the Chiefs' offense amazing ability to come up 1-2 yards short of the yardage they need to pick-up a first down.

T-post Tom
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM
all the missed 3rd down plays? 14 of 15 failed. :doh!:

wazu
11-15-2009, 10:23 PM
The Jamaal Charles run stands out for me. The Brown INT to ice the game, the 50 yard FG by Succop, and the pass to Chambers all stand out as well.

CHENZ A!
11-15-2009, 10:26 PM

There was one to Chambers, where he put it right on his fingertips. great throw.

Coach
11-15-2009, 10:30 PM
What was awesome, was the officials suck-ass eyes somehow saw that reception was good by that Raider, when he clearly did not had both feet inbounds during the last drive by the Raiders.

And the suck-ass clowns in the replay booth needs their eyes checked. I cannot imagine that was a catch.

cdcox
11-15-2009, 10:40 PM
On Gradowski's first possession he faked the ball to one guy (who would have been tackled for a loss had he actually gotten the ball) then bootlegged to his right. There was a Chiefs player in his face (didn't see who) and he had to dump it short to Lawton and Studebaker dropped him in his tracks. That is how defense is supposed to be played, where you have one of your guys shutting down every option the offense has. That was beautiful.

Coach
11-15-2009, 10:43 PM
That McGraw hit was a thing of beauty. Really de-cleated that bastard.

Buehler445
11-15-2009, 11:25 PM
What was awesome, was the officials suck-ass eyes somehow saw that reception was good by that Raider, when he clearly did not had both feet inbounds during the last drive by the Raiders.

And the suck-ass clowns in the replay booth needs their eyes checked. I cannot imagine that was a catch.

Agreed. That and the BS spot review were 2 game changers that the refs blew.

On Gradowski's first possession he faked the ball to one guy (who would have been tackled for a loss had he actually gotten the ball) then bootlegged to his right. There was a Chiefs player in his face (didn't see who) and he had to dump it short to Lawton and Studebaker dropped him in his tracks. That is how defense is supposed to be played, where you have one of your guys shutting down every option the offense has. That was beautiful.

Agreed. Mine would have to be this play. Coming back from a BS call from the ref and getting the fucking stop. It's nice to see some focus and toughness at the end of games from these guys.

Phobia
11-16-2009, 12:22 AM
The Jamaal Charles run stands out for me. The Brown INT to ice the game, the 50 yard FG by Succop, and the pass to Chambers all stand out as well.
It was really awesome that lagging behind the play 5-6 yards finally worked out in Brown's favor. I loved Brown today.

He had a spectacular tackle too. He looks really good against the Raiders.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 12:24 AM
It was really awesome that lagging behind the play 5-6 yards finally worked out in Brown's favor. I loved Brown today.

He had a spectacular tackle too. He looks really good against the Raiders.

kinda like Page.

but Page was never in the same universe of suck as Brown had been.