PDA

View Full Version : Football LJ to Cincinnati?

Bill Lundberg
11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Larry Johnson, RB KC
News: ESPN reports that RB Larry Johnson is on his way to Cincinnati to sign with the Bengals. Johnson, who was released by the Chiefs last Monday, was expected to sign with a playoff contender. Johnson's signing might signal that starting RB Cedric Benson's hip injury is worse than the team is letting on.
Analysis: If Johnson's signing in Cincinnati becomes official, he'll have the chance to start taking touches away from Benson almost immediately. Johnson will be running behind a fantastic offensive line, and even though he won't see every carry like he pretty much did in Kansas City, he should be able to pitch in and find the end zone. He's worth claiming off waivers and stashing on benches for the time being.Seems like a perfect fit for him.

HC_Chief
11-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Heh, Carson Palmer is going to get blasted when LJ "pass blocks"

GoHuge
11-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Updated: November 16, 2009, 1:12 PM ET
Johnson to sign with first-place Bengals?Comment Email Print Share By Michael Smith
ESPN
Archive
Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson was en route to Cincinnati on Monday and, barring a last-minute breakdown, he expects to sign with the AFC North-leading Bengals, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN's Michael Smith.

Johnson's deal is expected to be for the prorated league minimum.

The Bengals, along with several other teams, first expressed interest in Johnson last week as depth behind Cedric Benson, who suffered a hip injury in Sunday's 18-12 victory at Pittsburgh.

If Johnson learns the offense quickly, it stands to reason he could be active for the Bengals on Sunday against the Raiders.

I knew something like this would happen to that POS. Worst to first!

talastan
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Perfect ****ing team for a person with his upstanding character.

alpha_omega
11-16-2009, 11:20 AM
I hope the Bengals know what they are doing. I would expect they have some decent chemistry built up (especially after a win over the Steelers).

I can see LJ absolutely ruining that for them.

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Thuggin' and winnin' on KC cake in Cincy.

Pestilence
11-16-2009, 11:21 AM
That's about as close as he's going to get to New York.

penguinz
11-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Heh, Carson Palmer is going to get blasted when LJ "pass blocks"You really do not know what you are talking about.

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
We all kinda guessed he'd end up in stripes.

Mile High Mania
I hope the Bengals know what they are doing. I would expect they have some decent chemistry built up (especially after a win over the Steelers).

That is my initial reaction... they've come a long way in not having a lot of 'issues', they have swept their division rivals and sit in a nice position with a 7-2 record.

Is this really what they need?

Thig Lyfe
This might be our best chance at getting a prime time game. If the Bengals stay hot, NBC might flex the Chiefs-Bengals game Week 16 and play up the revenge angle. I'm sure they'll have reached the maximum amount of Patriots/Cowboys/Colts games.

Mile High Mania
11-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Hell, I would have guessed he was heading to Philly after Westy's second concussion...

Gonzo
You really do not know what you are talking about.

I'm pretty sure he does.

GoHuge
Should make week 16 interesting!!! His ass is probably going to be good behind that line and take it to the Chiefs..........just the way these things work out for this franchise.

Jack
Heh, Carson Palmer is going to get blasted when LJ "pass blocks"

Heh! This is what first crossed my mind.

Thig Lyfe
11-16-2009, 11:24 AM

I can just as easily see LJ inexplicably tear it up and win the Super Bowl MVP.

After all, God hate us.

kysirsoze
11-16-2009, 11:24 AM
That sucks. I kinda like the Bengals and now I have to root against them.

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 11:25 AM
95% of the players the CHiefs let go can't find work in the NFL
the other 5% become Super Stars and take it to the Chiefs

Mile High Mania
11-16-2009, 11:25 AM
This might be our best chance at getting a prime time game. If the Bengals stay hot, NBC might flex the Chiefs-Bengals game Week 16 and play up the revenge angle. I'm sure they'll have reached the maximum amount of Patriots/Cowboys/Colts games.

Really, you think they'd flex that game?

I forget the way they do this... is any game (aside from MNF) up for grabs on the flex or just a select few? I just couldn't see CIN/KC being an ideal draw for SNF.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 11:26 AM
LJ is a front running bitch

Hydrae

There is a max for exposure for the Pats/'Boys/Colts? Not that I have ever noticed.

Sure-Oz

I forget the way they do this... is any game (aside from MNF) up for grabs on the flex or just a select few? I just couldn't see CIN/KC being an ideal draw for SNF.

Agreed

dirk digler
Good for LJ. Went from worst to first

MahiMike
11-16-2009, 11:27 AM
This is a ploy by the Steelers to take back the division.

milkman
11-16-2009, 11:29 AM

Let me offer up the best piece of advise you'll ever get.

Don't hold your breath.

SDChiefs
11-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Perfect ****ing team for a person with his upstanding character.

I can see it now. LJ and Chad Johnson fighting over who is the biggest cry baby trying to one up each other with BS antics.

kysirsoze
11-16-2009, 11:30 AM

Especially that late in the season.

Playoff implications > "Revenge game"

Thig Lyfe
11-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Let me offer up the best piece of advise you'll ever get.

Don't hold your breath.

I don't expect it to happen, but it's definitely our best chance at a prime time game.

DumbHillbillies
11-16-2009, 11:31 AM

Too bad the game isn't kc would love to hear arrowhead boo the hell out of him.

kysirsoze
11-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like LJ will probably just fill in while Benson rests for the playoffs. Won't stop him from tagging along for the playoff run.

CaliforniaChief
11-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Coach has a degree in physical education. My dad could give you a physical education.
Coach was a linebacker in college. My dad coaches at LINEBACKER U.
Coach went to school in Idaho. I spit at da ho.

More cakin patna.
/Toonicon

milkman
11-16-2009, 11:34 AM
I don't expect it to happen, but it's definitely our best chance at a prime time game.

My best chance at winning the lotto is to buy a ticekt, and the chances are about the same.

Thig Lyfe
11-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Especially that late in the season.

Playoff implications > "Revenge game"

The AFC North could be on the line, and as I said earlier, many of the playoff teams will have already reached the maximum allowed prime time games for the season.

If nothing else stands out as flex-worthy, a revenge game might be the best option they have.

Of course, I just checked what the scheduled game is, and it's Cowboys/Redskins. Not a great matchup, but it's the Cowboys so it doesn't matter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanywho.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
If LJ gets a ring, this place will implode

T-post Tom
11-16-2009, 11:38 AM
95% of the players the CHiefs let go can't find work in the NFL
the other 5% become Super Stars and take it to the Chiefs

I know it seems that way, but that's a bit of an overstatement. Johnson might have the initial burst that football players seem to have when they get a change of scenery. But I suspect that he'll manage to underperform overall this season in Cinci.

Pestilence
11-16-2009, 11:39 AM

If the Bengals win the Superbowl.....I'll shit my pants.

milkman
11-16-2009, 11:39 AM

No doubt.

And it would be absolutely ridiculous.

We wanted im gone.
He's gons.

Why should we give a rat's ass what he does after he's gone?

But we will.

ferrarispider95
11-16-2009, 11:41 AM
There is a good chance this could blow up the bengals, they already have a bunch of primadonnas. Also remember Benson never did well with jones in chicago.

CoMoChief
11-16-2009, 11:42 AM
I mean this makes the most perfect sense:

- they already have a younger "troubled" RB that's leading the NFL in rushing or is at the top, so LJ won't start

- He's in Cincy, meaning he's going to team that knows all about being a criminal and having a record. Maybe they can teach LJ a few things about being a model citizen/player in the NFL.

- Palmer has lead feet. Which is absolutely GREAT for RB's who can't pass block for shit. Coming soon to a TV near you: "Poor Pass Protection, Another Knee Surgery", starring Larry Johnson and Carson Palmer.

Yup, sounds like the perfect match to me!!!!

88TG88
fuck that bitch

DumbHillbillies
No doubt.

We wanted im gone.
He's gons.

But we will.

this

DumbHillbillies
11-16-2009, 11:43 AM
**** that bitch

and this

Mile High Mania
11-16-2009, 11:43 AM
The AFC North could be on the line, and as I said earlier, many of the playoff teams will have already reached the maximum allowed prime time games for the season.

If nothing else stands out as flex-worthy, a revenge game might be the best option they have.

Of course, I just checked what the scheduled game is, and it's Cowboys/Redskins. Not a great matchup, but it's the Cowboys so it doesn't matter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanywho.

I think you're over-selling the hype that any 'revenge' factor may create...

CIN has a 1 game lead on PIT, they've swept PIT and BAL and own that division right now with 5 wins (Pit and Bal have 1 each).

At 7-2, CIN is fighting for that #2 seed... so, they'll have something to fight for most likely, but I wouldn't put much weight on the revenge aspect.

GoHuge
11-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I know we wanted him gone but this pisses me off. I'm a huge Ochocinco fan and don't want to have to root against them now. I don't see LJ ever being a guy that KC eventually embraces and all his shit is water under the bridge.

wild1
11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
I couldn't care less what happens to him. It seems the team that cares least about its players' character signed him. Sounds like a perfect fit.

He'll probably go there and behave for a while. It always took some time for him to revert to his cancer-causing ways. In the end, he has a poor attitude, always has. Even if he succeeds, he'll never be as good as he could have been.

I don't care about Larry Johnson and I don't care about the Bengals. I'm worried about the Chiefs getting to the Super Bowl, and those two things are irrelevant to that mission.

Dinny Blues
11-16-2009, 11:48 AM
THE DEAL IS DONE!!!!!!

Just in on ESPN.

Dinny

Reaper16
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
The Bengals backup, Bernard Scott, is likely to be better than LJ. They need to give Scott some carries.

Rooster
11-16-2009, 11:51 AM
I think you're over-selling the hype that any 'revenge' factor may create....

I agree. Nobody outside of KC gives a shit about the "revenge" aspect.

Mile High Mania
11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Hmm... it might be wise to pick up LJ in your fantasy league. Benson is hurt, no idea when he might return, but..

Cincy's next few games are:

@ Raiders
vs Browns
vs Lions

Sheesh - he could look all world again.

@ Vikings
@ Chargers
vs KC
@ Jets

4 of the next 7 are great match-ups

Hydrae
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
The Bengals backup, Bernard Scott, is likely to be better than LJ. They need to give Scott some carries.

Scott looked pretty decent yesterday after Benson got hurt.

If this line is good enough to make Cedric look like an NFL back, LJ should look pretty f'in good in tigger stripes.

HemiEd
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Just maybe, Lj will finally have a HC that understands just how rough he has had it. Poor guy, he is just so misunderstood.

Reaper16
11-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Scott looked pretty decent yesterday after Benson got hurt.

If this line is good enough to make Cedric look like an NFL back, LJ should look pretty f'in good in tigger stripes.
Yes he did. And I'm not just talking him up because of his performance yesterday. I was talking that guy up all before the draft.

BTW -- Cedric wasn't simply made to look like an NFL back behind that line. Cedric has been one of the very best RBs in football during his time with Cincy.

C-Mac
11-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Hmm... it might be wise to pick up LJ in your fantasy league. Benson is hurt, no idea when he might return, but..

Cincy's next few games are:

@ Raiders
vs Browns
vs Lions

Sheesh - he could look all world again.

@ Vikings
@ Chargers
vs KC
@ Jets

4 of the next 7 are great match-ups

He will be running with anger again to prove to everyone he has something left in the tank. With a good O-line he will do great.

HemiEd
11-16-2009, 12:01 PM

I would be in on that.

LiL stumppy
11-16-2009, 12:07 PM

you guys are so dumb. he is not T.O. Quit acting like he is, the team he signs for will not have a problem with his attitude. :rolleyes:

gblowfish
11-16-2009, 12:11 PM
LJ and Ocho can tweet each other in the huddle.
Talk about egos colliding!

alpha_omega
11-16-2009, 12:13 PM
you guys are so dumb. he is not T.O. Quit acting like he is, the team he signs for will not have a problem with his attitude. :rolleyes:

I don't know about dumb...seems pretty justified in saying that his attitude/antics could be a potential problem....even in Cincy.

DaWolf
11-16-2009, 12:18 PM

Oh you better believe that LJ is going to be a good soldier wherever he signs. He's 30, has a 2.7 YPC, can't pass block, and needs a new contract next year. He's got very little leverage right now. The Bengals would actually be a good fit because Ochocinco would take most of the attention away from him, and their remaining schedule is hardly difficult so it's unlikely they will start losing with him...

Brock
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM

Nope, he isn't TO. TO actually got a team to the Super Bowl, and TO has never gotten into trouble for being a violent asshole off the field.

wild1
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
It's not a terrible move for the Bengals, because they only have to pay him the veteran minimum, and they only need him until Benson returns so it won't be enough time in all likelihood for him to get himself in trouble.

The silly part is that their backup could have done the job. Larry Johnson doesn't run the same way anymore. He doesn't make runs that other running backs can't make.

With a good line I'm sure he'll gain yards, but he's just a guy now.

KCtotheSB
11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Damnit...I was actually cheering for Cincinnati....

Mile High Mania
11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
It's a very smart move... wise of them to jump at him now, rather than wait a day and let the Eagles and Falcons jump into the mix.

Brock
11-16-2009, 12:21 PM
It's a very smart move... wise of them to jump at him now, rather than wait a day and let the Eagles and Falcons jump into the mix.

It's only a smart move if he can still run.

T-post Tom
11-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Just maybe, Lj will finally have a HC that understands just how rough he has had it. Poor guy, he is just so misunderstood.

L-Ray from the BU is gangsta, yo.

Sure-Oz
11-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Bengals coach: L.J. to be inactive if signed

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Monday that free agent Larry Johnson will be inactive on game days if he signs with the club.
Lewis said the decision to bring L.J. in for a tryout has no bearing on Cedric Benson or Bernard Scott's stance on the depth chart. Johnson would simply be an insurance policy as the Bengals' No. 4 tailback. This is another good indication that the club still expects Benson (hip) to play in Week 11. Nov. 16 - 2:19 pm et
Source: Bengals on Twitter

DaWolf
11-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Bengals coach: L.J. to be inactive if signed

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Monday that free agent Larry Johnson will be inactive on game days if he signs with the club.
Lewis said the decision to bring L.J. in for a tryout has no bearing on Cedric Benson or Bernard Scott's stance on the depth chart. Johnson would simply be an insurance policy as the Bengals' No. 4 tailback. This is another good indication that the club still expects Benson (hip) to play in Week 11. Nov. 16 - 2:19 pm et

You gotta wonder why he'd even sign then. He must be really desperate if he does, or Marvin is BSing right now so his existing backs don't get pissed...

RedThat
11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
It'll be interesting to see how he performs behind a much better offensive line.

I wouldn't fault the Kansas City offensive line entirely as the reason for it's woeful running game.

Part of the problem is due to LJ's lack of will. I just think with him being on a losing team and having a big contract that led to his poor performance. A lot of times he didn't play with any passion or desire whatsoever. Maybe his mentality will change playing on a winning team? Who knows? Only time will tell.

Brock
11-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Jamaal Charles ran the ball just fine.

blazzin311
11-16-2009, 12:31 PM

Kind of what I'm thinking as well. That and the fact that he should fit it well with the other head cases in Cincy., although to my amazement they've played quite well this year on both sides of the football. I give them credit.

Too bad the game isn't kc would love to hear arrowhead boo the hell out of him.

That would be an awesome sight to see.

If the Bengals win the Superbowl.....I'll shit my pants.

This!

No doubt.

We wanted im gone.
He's gons.

But we will.

Indeed Sir.

There is a good chance this could blow up the bengals, they already have a bunch of primadonnas. Also remember Benson never did well with jones in chicago.

I would say this is entirely possible. It really would depend on how strong the veteran leadership for that team is both on the field, in the community, and in the lockerroom. However that being said, I can't imagine that franchise is any example on how to breed model citizen football players that's for sure.

I mean this makes the most perfect sense:

- they already have a younger "troubled" RB that's leading the NFL in rushing or is at the top, so LJ won't start

- He's in Cincy, meaning he's going to team that knows all about being a criminal and having a record. Maybe they can teach LJ a few things about being a model citizen/player in the NFL.

- Palmer has lead feet. Which is absolutely GREAT for RB's who can't pass block for shit. Coming soon to a TV near you: "Poor Pass Protection, Another Knee Surgery", starring Larry Johnson and Carson Palmer.

Yup, sounds like the perfect match to me!!!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Of course. None of what has happened here is LJ's fault don't ya know. He's just been a victim of the unfair and biast KC sports media. He's really fallen off the wagon the past several years due to unfortuntate circumstances during his time here in KC none of which were his fault. As you said Ed, he's a poorly misunderstood man.

You're right. He's not T.O. LJ for one has never had the type of talent that T.O. possesses. Let's get that straight first and foremost. Secondly I don't know how you can say that he's not the type of trouble maker T.O. is. Fact is LJ has given the Chiefs plenty of T.O. type headache/ troubles on more than one occasion. What did the Chiefs finally do? They cut him. So the truth is we won't know if he's the same type of headcase as T.O. until he plays with another team and messes things up or not. It's also not like T.O. usually disrupts whatever new team he goes to in his first year. Usually it's taken him about a season and a half before he starts complaining or becoming and issue for his respective teams he's played for. Do I think LJ is going to be a distraction in Cincy. overnight? No of course not. But give it some time, and I say it's entirely possible he screws up that franchise as well.
Time will tell for sure.

wild1
11-16-2009, 12:33 PM
LJ can't do anything that Charles + Smith + Savage can't do.

RedThat
11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Jamaal Charles ran the ball just fine.

Im definately interested in seeing him play the rest of the year. He shows flashes of playmaking ability. I think he is capable of making plays, and if he could do that on a consistent basis then he'll give the team something they were missing. He has the potential to make the offense more dimensional.

Pestilence
11-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Im definately interested in seeing him play the rest of the year. He shows flashes of playmaking ability. I think he is capable of making plays, and if he could do that on a consistent basis then he'll give the team something they were missing. He has the potential to make the offense more dimensional.

Him doing it on a consistent basis is resting on Haley. As long as they give Charles a good amount of touches....he should do fine. But you can't expect him to do much when you give him 7 carries in a game.

RedThat
11-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Him doing it on a consistent basis is resting on Haley. As long as they give Charles a good amount of touches....he should do fine. But you can't expect him to do much when you give him 7 carries in a game.

Agreed.

Count Zarth
11-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Yessssssssss..........now I need LT to get hurt.

boogblaster
11-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Yea watch him run for 150 yards against us ...

LiL stumppy
11-16-2009, 01:02 PM
I don't know about dumb...seems pretty justified in saying that his attitude/antics could be a potential problem....even in Cincy.

his attitude was justified here. watch, he won't have one problem in cincy. mark my words

wild1
11-16-2009, 01:06 PM
his attitude was justified here.

:crybaby::stupid:

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 01:08 PM
his attitude was justified here. watch, he won't have one problem in cincy. mark my words

Yea beating up women is justifiable, Coming from someone with a Oklahoma Avatar too go figure.

InChiefsHell
11-16-2009, 01:34 PM
LJ will probably do very well there. He'll showcase himself on a team that is a division leader with an offensive line. He'll sign somewhere next year, Bengals might keep him, but on the field he'll probably be successful.

...who are we talking about again?

gblowfish
11-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Baby,
If you ever wondered...
Wondered
Whatever became of me...
I'm on the practice squad in Cinncinnati,
Cinncinnati,
One lucky SOB.....

Dinny Blues
11-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Baby,
If you ever wondered...
Wondered
Whatever became of me...
Cinncinnati,
One lucky SOB.....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dinny

-King-
11-16-2009, 02:42 PM

Ouch.

Micjones
11-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Why does LJ get a cool new jersey? Send his ass to the Jets or Miami so he has to wear their ghey lookin' shit.:mad:

Demonpenz
11-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Baby,
If you ever wondered...
Wondered
Whatever became of me...
Cinncinnati,
One lucky SOB.....

hole E shit

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Baby,
If you ever wondered...
Wondered
Whatever became of me...
Cinncinnati,
One lucky SOB.....
Rep.

And one more thing fellow babies:

BOOOOOOOOOOGERRRRR!!!!

RJ
11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Larry who?

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Larry who?

Larry, Darrel, and Darrel; that's who.

Miles
11-16-2009, 03:51 PM

Ouch.

That is odd. I really don't see how a team could bring in a guy like LJ with no intention of playing him.

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 03:53 PM
If LJ would just stay away from the alcohol
find a good woman and start a family
...naw that shit ain't happening anytime soon

Terribilis
11-16-2009, 03:54 PM
That is odd. I really don't see how a team could bring in a guy like LJ with no intention of playing him.
he's a great locker room guy

chiefzilla1501
11-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Damnit...I was actually cheering for Cincinnati....

I've heard people say this, because they're a feel good story.

Really?

This is a team full of scumbags. They resigned Chris Henry in 2008 (11 games suspended, 90 sentenced days in jail, 2 arrests), signed Tank Johnson in 2008 (8 games suspended, 165 days in jail, 2 arrests), signed Cedric Benson in 2008 (2 arrests), and now sign LJ (4 arrests, 3 games suspended).

Between those 4 they signed in 2 years, they have a total of 22 games suspended, 255 days in jail, and 9 arrests.

How can anyone root for a team that unapologetically gives second/third/fourth/etc... chances to scumbags who don't deserve it?

Braincase
11-16-2009, 05:36 PM
In keeping with the Bengals trend of having obnoxious asshats customizing their monikers to draw attention to themselves, Larry Johnson is officially changing his name to Larry Siebenundzwanzig. Top that, Ochocinco!

shitgoose
11-16-2009, 05:37 PM

Really?

This is a team full of scumbags. They resigned Chris Henry in 2008 (11 games suspended, 90 sentenced days in jail, 2 arrests), signed Tank Johnson in 2008 (8 games suspended, 165 days in jail, 2 arrests), signed Cedric Benson in 2008 (2 arrests), and now sign LJ (4 arrests, 3 games suspended).

Between those 4 they signed in 2 years, they have a total of 22 games suspended, 255 days in jail, and 9 arrests.

How can anyone root for a team that unapologetically gives second/third/fourth/etc... chances to scumbags who don't deserve it?

Because as long as they win nobody gives a shit

BossChief
11-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Nope, he isn't TO. TO actually got a team to the Super Bowl
He recovered in time to play in the superbowl but was hurt on their run to it.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 05:45 PM
The only reason they would be saying he wouldnt be the starter is $$$$$.

He isnt signed YET.

(or is he by now?)

Coogs
11-16-2009, 05:47 PM
The only reason they would be saying he wouldnt be the starter is $$$$$.

He isnt signed YET.

(or is he by now?)

According to Jack Harry on the channel 41 6:00 PM sports he is signed for league minimum as of just a little while ago. The Deal is Done!!!

kstater
11-16-2009, 05:50 PM
He's cakn panta

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 06:10 PM
He's cakn panta

At league minimum; that's more cake than you or I are coming up with for the fiscal year, yes.

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 06:13 PM
As long as I dont have to see him play. Sounds like he wont be playing this year unless Benson's injury is serious or Scott goes down.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 06:18 PM
As long as I dont have to see him play. Sounds like he wont be playing this year unless Benson's injury is serious or Scott goes down.

Where's the fun in that?!

I for one can't WAIT to watch him plod along in his broke-dick, molasses through mud-style of running for the Bungals, still rackin' up that awesome 2.7, and proving once and for all that that he is truly, completely, and utterly DONE.

Marcellus
11-16-2009, 06:20 PM

Really?

This may be your best post.

Skip Towne
11-16-2009, 06:28 PM

Vermiel used to keep him inactive.

chiefzilla1501
11-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Because as long as they win nobody gives a shit

I'm not talking about Cincy fans. I'm talking about outside fans who root for the Bengals as if they were some Cinderella team.