PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Early Returns: The Pioli/Haley Era

Rain Man
11-16-2009, 06:27 PM
In comparing the season-ending roster last year against the current roster this year, which units would you rather have in the forthcoming poll?

And yes, I realize that I used the words units, poll, and coming in the same sentence. Deal with it.

Fried Meat Ball!
11-16-2009, 06:32 PM
This is not the level of commitment and setup I expect out of a Rain Man poll. I've come to expect a minor dissertation from Rain Man polls.

And the poll's not here yet.

Poll fail.

KurtCobain
11-16-2009, 06:44 PM
and the thunder rolls....

without a poll

boogblaster
11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
This era sadly is better ....

Rain Man
11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Right now, I would pick each group equally with a score of 7 to 7 with 2 ties. However, the Scott/Todd winners are bigger winners. I would go with:

QB: Pioli wins moderately.
RB: Carl wins moderately. (I don't care what LJ twitters.)
WR: Pioli wins significantly.
TE: Carl wins significantly.
OT: Carl wins slightly.
OG: Wash. Carl wins very slightly.
C: Tie
K: Pioli wins significantly.
P: Tie
KR/PR: Forgot these in the poll, but Pioli's Charles/Savage pair wins significantly over Carl's KRobinson/Savage pair.
S: Carl wins slightly.
CB: Carl wins moderately.
OLB: Pioli wins significantly.
ILB: Pioli wins significantly.
DE: Pioli wins moderately.
DT: Carl wins significantly (though Pioli is using Carl's guys better elsewhere).

It looks to me like the defensive front seven is where Pioli has had the best impact, and at WR.

Dang. I have two Unit 11's. I hate it when that happens.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Pioli and Haley have clearly upgraded every position but Tightend and Safety

ties for Punter and Center

still a long way to go though

BossChief
11-16-2009, 06:57 PM
I cant get jiggy with this shit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A16ghqtLYLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A16ghqtLYLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 06:58 PM
you just don't want to admit that Pioli really has improved most positions on the team.

albeit slightly

DeezNutz
11-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Better than bad does not equal good.

Pioli's first season has been a disaster.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 07:01 PM

So you expected dramatic improvement at every position the 1st year?

not only is it his first season ... he got a late start as well

DaFace
11-16-2009, 07:01 PM
On paper, we should be at least mildly improved just about everywhere. Unfortunately, we still look like crap.

MahiMike
11-16-2009, 07:02 PM
your polls...

too..

many...

choices....

Dante84
11-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Early returns show that Scott and Todd have improved this team. Maybe not by much but we are happier with our current group as opposed to last year's.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 07:03 PM
On paper, we should be at least mildly improved just about everywhere. Unfortunately, we still look like crap.
yep, Haley is the real disappointment not Pioli.

1st year head coach and he looks every bit the part.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 07:04 PM

But...but...ANYTHING is better than Carl and Herm! C'mon Boss; get your jiggy workin'.:doh!:

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 07:05 PM
yep, Haley is the real disappointment not Pioli.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DeezNutz
So you expected dramatic improvement at every position the 1st year?

not only is it his first season ... he got a late start as well

Dramatic? Of course not.

But when his single most impressive addition has been the kicker, I'd say that's pretty ****ing disgusting.

His neglect of the o-line has been discussed to death. And I believe the QB topic has come up once or twice before. Oh, and the switch to the 3-4 might have been mentioned. Oh, and that whole draft thing...

BossChief
you just don't want to admit that Pioli really has improved most positions on the team.

albeit slightly

ummm what?

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Dramatic? Of course not.

But when his single most impressive addition has been the kicker, I'd say that's pretty ****ing disgusting.

His neglect of the o-line has been discussed to death. And I believe the QB topic has come up once or twice before. Oh, and the switch to the 3-4 might have been mentioned. Oh, and that whole draft thing...
and yet if you go through the poll list and are remotely honest you will see the team is better pretty much across the board.

people still crying about sanchez......

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Dramatic? Of course not.

Trivialities, all of them/Laz

Rebuilding, get over it/The Talking Chlamydia.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:16 PM

I disagree and Todd Haleys comments about there only being 8 or 9 players they'll keep from this team confirm this year was nothing but a try out.

Rain Man
11-16-2009, 07:19 PM
The things that most intrigue me are the changes on the defensive front seven. Our linebackers were an absolute disaster last year, and now they're ... less of a disaster. If DJ could get on the field they might be even better. They've completely turned over the defensive ends, and Dorsey is looking better every week whether that's due to the change or just to getting a year under his belt. And Vrabel is at least an upgrade over Boiman.

The receivers are another area of interest. They're plowing through players, but the net is an upgrade with no investment. That's a good thing.

I'm not sure the line is better, but I'm not sure it's worse. QB is upgraded. RB and CB and S are all pretty much the same. We lost our HoF tight end, of course. Special teams are upgraded significantly (god, our kick returners were awful last year).

Chiefless
11-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Early returns show that Scott and Todd have improved this team. Maybe not by much but we are happier with our current group as opposed to last year's.

I agree. But they LOOK worse this year as a team. The O-Line went backwards from last year...and THAT line was the worst most of us could remember. Hopefully that starts ironing itself out soon.

DeezNutz
11-16-2009, 07:20 PM
and yet if you go through the poll list and are remotely honest you will see the team is better pretty much across the board.

Good grief. At this point, I could give two shits about Sanchez.

I do, however, care about the fact that Cassel has, largely, looked like a backup QB and Tyler Thigpen's long lost brother.

The bottom line is that the roster is still bereft of talent, and Pioli hasn't acquired a single impact* player (not counting the ****ing kicker).

(*positive impact, of course, with respect to Mike Touchdown Brown).

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 07:21 PM
When you have a 2-14 team, 8 draft picks, and an entire free agency period, you better be able to markedly improve your team, even if it doesn't show in the W-L columns immediately.

The Chiefs didn't do that last offseason.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Why the fuck is LJ on the Herm/Carl list?

If anything, you should attribute Charles to Carl/Herm, seeing as how the Great Dipshitoli and Coach Vessel-Burst BENCHED HIS ASS IN FAVOR OF LJ.

Oh, how the talent evaluation RUNNETH LIKE AMBROSIA AMONGST THESE TWO GRIDIRON MASTERMINDS!!!

Fuckin' hell this fan base...

Chiefless
11-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I disagree and Todd Haleys comments about there only being 8 or 9 players they'll keep from this team confirm this year was nothing but a try out.

Did he really say that?

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Did he really say that?

He made a comment after the game how he thought before the game he thought there was 8 or 9 guys they could keep for next year but then said after the Raiders game there were more then just 8 or 9. Theres going to be alot of moves this off-season. My guess is Studebaker is one of those guys that won Haley over.

Chiefless
11-16-2009, 07:28 PM
He made a comment after the game how he thought before the game he thought there was 8 or 9 guys they could keep for next year but then said after the Raiders game there were more then just 8 or 9. Theres going to be alot of moves this off-season. My guess is Studebaker is one of those guys that won Haley over.

That's some tuff motivation.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't think so its obvious the new regime is trying to weed out those who can play and those who can't, Amazing how people will defend players who attributed to the team going 6-26 and acting like they weren't replaceable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 07:30 PM
If Haley believes that, he's truly a dumb sonofabitch, because there are tons of young guys being benched in favor of broke dick nothings.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:32 PM
If Haley believes that, he's truly a dumb sonofabitch, because there are tons of young guys being benched in favor of broke dick nothings.

Like who? DaJuan Mogan is the only one I can think of and everyone bitches about how Pollard sucked here cuz coaching yet Gillberry & Dorsey are playing alot better this year.

DeezNutz
11-16-2009, 07:33 PM

Link?

Because that number sounds unbelievably low. Last year's draft + a nominal amount?

Not buying it.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Link?

Because that number sounds unbelievably low. Last year's draft + a nominal amount?

Not buying it.

I don't have a link but he mentioned it after the game on Chiefs wrap yesterday. Its not surprising at all you really think Kenny Smith, Rudy Niswanger, Mike Brown, Mike Goff, Demarrio Williams, ect really have a place on this team long term?

BossChief
11-16-2009, 07:36 PM

It has NOTHING to do with Sanchez with me...NOTHING!

To be honest, I wasnt all up in arms about the Tyson selection either but there wasn't a player worth the pick so you go with the best linemen (regardless of offense/defense when the need is equal on both sides) available that doesnt have huge question marks. It is what it is, a very unsexy and unpopular pick.

My problem was (Succop excluded from following statement) EVERY SINGLE PICK AFTER HIM! Free agency was a complete joke as well.

Zach Thomas
Ashley Lelie
Bobby Engram
Mike Goff
Mike Brown
Bernard Pollard
Will Franklin (that one is a joke)

A retarded Helen Keller could have seen that we needed olinemen and we didnt draft anybody but Collin Brown and waited till the fifth to do so.

3-7th rounds were almost complete wastes in my opinion. (Macgee might turn out to be decent, but we needed linemen and there was plenty of value there)

Why trade for a "readier than a rookie" qb if you arent ready for him to play?

So far, Pioli is no better than CP. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.

DeezNutz
11-16-2009, 07:40 PM
I don't have a link but he mentioned it after the game on Chiefs wrap yesterday. Its not surprising at all you really think Kenny Smith, Rudy Niswanger, Mike Brown, Mike Goff, Demarrio Williams, ect really have a place on this team long term?

It's a bullshit number and ridiculously low. Here's a conservative list of guys who could reasonably expect to have a roster spot next year:

Bowe, Albert, Chambers, Cassel, Cox, Charles, Jackson, Dorsey, Magee, Mays, Hali, Flowers, Carr, Leggett, Washington, Morgan, Succop, and Colquitt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Like who? DaJuan Mogan is the only one I can think of and everyone bitches about how Pollard sucked here cuz coaching yet Gillberry & Dorsey are playing alot better this year.

Morgan
Cottam
Richardson
Harris

In the limited time they've gotten, both Richardson and Morgan have played well. What do we have to lose by putting McGraw or one of our fucktard OL out there over them?

milkman
11-16-2009, 07:51 PM
I find Rainman's polls to far too busy these days.

Here's what I know.

We are no better now than we were last year.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Morgan
Cottam
Richardson
Harris

In the limited time they've gotten, both Richardson and Morgan have played well. What do we have to lose by putting McGraw or one of our ****tard OL out there over them?

I disagree with Richardson it sounds like he was given a chance and didn't do much with it. This team sucks we can't cut everyone and I would say this regime has done a good job taking out the trash thus far.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:52 PM
I find Rainman's polls to far too busy these days.

Here's what I know.

We are no better now than we were last year.

Eh 2 wins total last year.

2 wins half way throught this year :D

Mr. Laz
11-16-2009, 07:53 PM
It has NOTHING to do with Sanchez with me...NOTHING!

To be honest, I wasnt all up in arms about the Tyson selection either but there wasn't a player worth the pick so you go with the best linemen (regardless of offense/defense when the need is equal on both sides) available that doesnt have huge question marks. It is what it is, a very unsexy and unpopular pick.

My problem was (Succop excluded from following statement) EVERY SINGLE PICK AFTER HIM! Free agency was a complete joke as well.

Zach Thomas
Ashley Lelie
Bobby Engram
Mike Goff
Mike Brown
Bernard Pollard
Will Franklin (that one is a joke)

A retarded Helen Keller could have seen that we needed olinemen and we didnt draft anybody but Collin Brown and waited till the fifth to do so.

3-7th rounds were almost complete wastes in my opinion. (Macgee might turn out to be decent, but we needed linemen and there was plenty of value there)

Why trade for a "readier than a rookie" qb if you arent ready for him to play?

So far, Pioli is no better than CP. I hate saying that, but it is the reality.
And yet the end result is that the team is better pretty much across the board.

was it enough improvement ... no
did we all hope for more ... yes

but this team sucked ass and needed a complete overhaul, mentally as well as physically. You don't bring a bunch of free agents when you still need to kick the crap out of a bunch of lazy ass players.

we have alot of players that will stick imo ... just as backups instead of starters.

Charles,Smith,Savage are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in front of them
Bowe,Bradley,Chambers,Long are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in there
Alleman and O'Callaghan are fine backups

we need 5 new starters on offense Center,RG,ROT,WR,RB

McGraw is fine as a backup/Special teams guy
Mays,Williams,Studeback,belcher all fine backup special teams
Ron edward is a fine rotational backup

We need 5 new starters on defense NT,Safety, 2 ILBs,Rushbacker

special teams are fine if we get a legit Punt/Kick returner

yes, that's alot ... but a foundation has been set which is alot more than could be said last year.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I disagree with Richardson it sounds like he was given a chance and didn't do much with it. This team sucks we can't cut everyone and I would say this regime has done a good job taking out the trash thus far.

He was given one PS start at RT and looked far better in pass pro than that piece of shit O'Callaghan has all year. He was also thrust into spot duty at LT and performed quite well.

He's a valuable player and our second most talented OL. It's stupid to cut guys like that. He's all upside.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 07:54 PM

Anyone can go to kcchiefs.com and see that he never gave a specific number, all he said was that when he FIRST GOT HERE that the number of people he thought would stick is far less than that number now.

Billay just likes making shit up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 07:55 PM
And yet the end result is that the team is better pretty much across the board.

was it enough improvement ... no
did we all hope for more ... yes

but this team sucked ass and needed a complete overhaul, mentally as well as physically. You don't bring a bunch of free agents when you still need to kick the crap out of a bunch of lazy ass players.

we have alot of players that will stick imo ... just as backups instead of starters.

Charles,Smith,Savage are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in front of them
Bowe,Bradley,Chambers,Long are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in there
Alleman and O'Callaghan are fine backups

we need 5 new starters on offense Center,RG,ROT,WR,RB

McGraw is fine as a backup/Special teams guy
Mays,Williams,Studeback,belcher all fine backup special teams
Ron edward is a fine rotational backup

We need 5 new starters on defense NT,Safety, 2 ILBs,Rushbacker

special teams are fine if we get a legit Punt/Kick returner

yes, that's alot ... but a foundation has been set which is alot more than could be said last year.

So aside from the 3 most important positions in the 3-4, a foundation has been set on defense.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:56 PM
He was given one PS start at RT and looked far better in pass pro than that piece of shit O'Callaghan has all year. He was also thrust into spot duty at LT and performed quite well.

He's a valuable player and our second most talented OL. It's stupid to cut guys like that. He's all upside.

No argument from me about how the o-line was addressed, it should be addressed this off-season or I will question Pioli. Also if the Chiefs wanted talent at WR this past draft certainly proved to be rich with talent.

milkman

It was painfully obvious when Goff went out with an injury earlier this season that Allenman clearly outplayed him, yet the next game that useless bastard Goff was back out there.

I don't know what to think of Haley and staff, and their decisions regarding who plays, but from what I've seen, they either have sacred cows, or they are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

I'm inclined to believe the former.

jspchief
On paper, we should be at least mildly improved just about everywhere. Unfortunately, we still look like crap.Thread over.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Anyone can go to kcchiefs.com and see that he never gave a specific number, all he said was that when he FIRST GOT HERE that the number of people he thought would stick is far less than that number now.

Billay just likes making shit up.

No dumbass he specifically said 8 or 9 players before the Raiders game and said after theres more.

GoHuge
11-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Do we need really need a Pioli/Haley poll thread twice a week?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
It was painfully obvious when Goff went out with an injury earlier this season that Allenman clearly outplayed him, yet the next game that useless bastard Goff was back out there.

I don't know what to think of Haley and staff, and their decisions regarding who plays, but from what I've seen, they either have sacred cows, or they are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

I'm inclined to believe the former.

I don't think Pioli makes the decision who plays or puts in any input and I would certainly agree this coaching staff has looked like incompetent idiots. Coisidence that the Chiefs moved the ball now that Goff is out and they targeted Bowe?

Chiefless
11-16-2009, 08:13 PM
So aside from the 3 most important positions in the 3-4, a foundation has been set on defense.

No doubt that's the rub. Basically The Chiefs have a team full of role-players.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Morgan
Cottam
Richardson
Harris

In the limited time they've gotten, both Richardson and Morgan have played well. What do we have to lose by putting McGraw or one of our ****tard OL out there over them?games.

And yet the end result is that the team is better pretty much across the board. we are?

was it enough improvement ... no we are under the cap floor and drafted no linemen when we had a higgh pick in each round but the second and our weakest position group is line, he didnt do his job did he?
did we all hope for more ... yes of course we did

I dont want to post that sad list of guys he brought in again, it depresses me your right, you draft linemen...right?

ALOT is a fairly relative term in your neck of the woods eh?

Charles,Smith,Savage are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in front of them they are fine as is
Bowe,Bradley,Chambers,Long are all fine if you stick a legit #1 in there you forgot Wade...I would be ok if we didnt touch this group next year if we bring Chambers back and he can last another year
Alleman and O'Callaghan are fine backups I agree with this, but you're pushing it

we need 5 new starters on offense Center,RG,ROT,WR,RB lg,c,rg,rt,te are my 5

McGraw is fine as a backup/Special teams guy you're pushing it
Mays,Williams,Studeback,belcher all fine backup special teams I agree with willliams and belcher
Ron edward is a fine rotational backup for another year or two yes

We need 5 new starters on defense NT,Safety, 2 ILBs,Rushbacker add a NB and this is close, if not right

special teams are fine if we get a legit Punt/Kick returner you're getting warmer

Now realize that we threw away Tank Tyler, Turk McBride and a first round pick just to switch defenses and you will see why we are IMO worse this year. Even if the stats dont show it.

Believe what you want, but so far, Carl Pioli is still here.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
games.

Now realize that we threw away Tank Tyler, Turk McBride and a first round pick just to switch defenses and you will see why we are IMO worse this year. Even if the stats dont show it.

Believe what you want, but so far, Carl Pioli is still here.

Bob the Builder couldn't even throw together the cheap that you do. So did McDonalds let you off early tonight?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 08:21 PM
games.

Who gives a fuck?

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:22 PM

IF he said that, he's a fucking idiot.

You can't use a 16 games season as a "tryout", especially when fans are paying good money for tickets and the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:25 PM
IF he said that, he's a ****ing idiot.

You can't use a 16 games season as a "tryout", especially when fans are paying good money for tickets and the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Dane is it not obvious this year was nothing but a try out? I mean Kenny smith really? The guy hasn't played since 2003.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:25 PM
No dumbass he specifically said 8 or 9 players before the Raiders game and said after theres more.

you're gonna have to link this one, I cant remember reading or watching that.

I think it is nothing more than a stretch of the truth. by you.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:27 PM

Richardson is a valuable asset to this team. He's decent at right tackle but very good at left tackle (where he started 40 games for Clemson - duh).

Cutting a guy like Richardson, who has ideal size (6'6, 325) and a shit ton of upside would be ludicrous.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
you're gonna have to link this one, I cant remember reading or watching that.

I think it is nothing more than a stretch of the truth. by you.

Why would I lie about what Haley said? I was listening to it while Jogging, They played Haley sound bites on Chiefs wrap.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Richardson is a valuable asset to this team. He's decent at right tackle but very good at left tackle (where he started 40 games for Clemson - duh).

Cutting a guy like Richardson, who has ideal size (6'6, 325) and a shit ton of upside would be ludicrous.

Can you tell me what games he showed that he proved he can play right tackle? I only remember the Minnesota game where the whole line got there asses kicked by backups.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Who gives a ****?

You asked what do they have to lose by sitting Morgan and Bitch, I said games.

Got it?

(but I do feel Barry Richardson should stay on the bench though. I dont see what anyone sees in him, hence the nickname Bitch)

milkman
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Can you tell me what games he showed that he proved he can play right tackle? I only remember the Minnesota game where the whole line got there asses kicked by backups.

I did a play by play breakdown of a preseason game in which Richardson started, and there wer something like 22-23 plays to watch, and he did a very credible job.

Claythan also posted a gif in which he tried to show Richardson getting owned in that game in pass protect, and what he didn't see, and what he actually showed, was Goff getting pushed so far into the backfield that he tripped Richardson, who still somehow managed to stay in front of his man and keep Cassel clean.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:35 PM
(but I do feel Barry Richardson should stay on the bench though. I dont see what anyone sees in him, hence the nickname Bitch)

Then you haven't been paying attention

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM

Bitch got benched his senior year in favor of a true freshman at Clemson, just because he started a bunch of games doesnt mean he is ready to make the jump IMHO.

He doesnt bend his knees naturally
He lunges
He doesnt use his arms effectively

Maybe he is making strides and I havent taken the time to notice but whenever I watched him, he sucked. I could be wrong about him.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I did a play by play breakdown of a preseason game in which Richardson started, and there wer something like 22-23 plays to watch, and he did a very credible job.

Claythan also posted a gif in which he tried to show Richardson getting owned in that game in pass protect, and what he didn't see, and what he actually showed, was Goff getting pushed so far into the backfield that he tripped Richardson, who still somehow managed to stay in front of his man and keep Cassel clean.

Sorry I must not have paid attention. Certainly the coaching staff isn't that stupid to bench a good young player if he played so good?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Sorry I must not have paid attention. Certainly the coaching staff isn't that stupid to bench a good young player if he played so good?

I guess you missed the Jags game.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:39 PM

He's a natural left tackle. Herm tried to move him to right, which did not work. In preseason and during the regular season, Richardson has done quite well at left tackle. He's only a second year player and is definitely improving.

milkman

They're still playing Mike Brown.

And I gaurantee you, Richardson played a hell of a lot better than Itchyass Ndukwe.

Chocolate Hog
I guess you missed the Jags game.

Morgan played ok that game.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:40 PM

And I gaurantee you, Richardson played a hell of a lot better than Itchyass Ndukwe.

I think Parcells gave the Chiefs a 5th for Thigpen because he felt guilty for sending NSukwe and Alleman over for a 7th.

:evil:

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:41 PM

Yea I don't get why Ndukwe isn't the right guard

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Yea I don't get why Ndukwe isn't the right guard

Because he's in Haley's doghouse for his play at right tackle

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2009, 08:45 PM

Thats pretty fucking ridiculous

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Thats pretty fucking ridiculous

Unfortunately, it's one of the least ridiculous reasons for players not playing this season.

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:50 PM
RG is a curious position as to why the players that are playing are in fact doing so. Its like we choose the absolute worst scenario for the position and go with it.

Rudy
Wade
Ndukwe

All of them are better fits than Alleman at rg.

RedThat
11-16-2009, 09:03 PM
I'll definately take the WRs this year over last year no question about it.

kcbubb
11-16-2009, 09:18 PM
so.... is the bottom line that the roster is improved yet we still have two wins. and really more of the games last year were closer.

what does that say about Haley?

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 10:28 PM
I love this shit:

"We'll need an engine, transmission, crank shaft, radiator, axle, brakes, and tires, but this car has some sweet windshield wipers and a bitchin' pine tree air freshner; a much better car all across the board than last year".

"Haoli Motors; everything but the car".

Jeez...

Count Zarth
11-17-2009, 01:30 AM

You speculate a lot. There's zero evidence for this.