PDA

View Full Version : Poop LJ - "Gonna Gallop over the Chiefs"

KcKing
11-16-2009, 07:55 PM
If you have facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?v=wall&ref=sgm&id=1542657976

If you don't...

http://i34.tinypic.com/2my6poi.jpg

(P.S.. He should worry about getting the ball before he worries about gallop'in.)

unothadeal
11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
FUCK MICHAEL SMITH!

DBOSHO
11-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Oh no.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2009, 08:08 PM
LAWL

The Bad Guy
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
He's just confused since he was used to running up the offensive linemen's backs all the time. He won't know what else to do.

CaliforniaChief
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
If gallop means falling over when breathed on and having your kneecaps broken in the pile, I can't freaking wait.

KcKing
11-16-2009, 08:12 PM
He's just confused since he was used to running up the offensive linemen's backs all the time. He won't know what else to do.

I was thinkin that they should use Albert, Waters, and Company on the D-Line against the Bengals... LJ never made it past them the first 8 games this season, he shouldn't be able to week 16...

CrazyPhuD
11-16-2009, 08:14 PM
People on the bench can gallop?

CaliforniaChief
11-16-2009, 08:17 PM
People on the bench can gallop?

No, but asses can.

Count Zarth
11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
LJ is delusional. And this isn't the first sign.

swayy07
11-16-2009, 08:20 PM
im bankin on the fact that his cake n panta ass gets his legs broken if he plays us

LaChapelle
11-16-2009, 08:24 PM
How unsportsman like is it of LJ to plan on running over a man lying on the ground in a fit of laughter?

I bet there is a few that wants to take a shot at him.

MGRS13
11-16-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm just glad to see LJ is proving everyone wrong. Clearly posting this on facebook is showing how much he has matured in the last two weeks. Way to go LJ.

PastorMikH
11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
He probably will be successful against the Chiefs. The only time Larry really runs well is when he's mad. He has a pretty good chip on his shoulder for the Chiefs. Then again, if he runs for them like he's ran for us the last 2 years, there's a good chance he can rack up 30-40 yards in his 25 carries.

I'm anxious to see how he gets along with Ocho-whateverhisnameisthisweek-Cinco. Not sure Cinncinati is big enough for the two egos.

PastorMikH
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
I was thinkin that they should use Albert, Waters, and Company on the D-Line against the Bengals... LJ never made it past them the first 8 games this season, he shouldn't be able to week 16...

LMAO LMAO

Coogs
11-16-2009, 08:30 PM

ROFL

luv
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Gallop? Makes it sound like he went to the Colts or Broncs. Gallop? He's a Bengal. He should say he's gonna tear us to shreds or something.

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Ya gotta get on the field first patna

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story/Bengals-Sign-Larry-Johnson/cqYwyvtGG0WQrrIGc4p_Xw.cspx

"That's what his role would be, it would be as a fourth running back and an opportunity as a backup player on this football team doing all the things backup players do, and that's work their tails off in the kicking game and showing looks (on the scout team) and so forth that way," Lewis said. "And then he would be an insurance policy if something would happen down the line to one of our guys where he'd have a chance to be active. But I couldn't foresee him being active when he was initially here, if this is what happens. And that's what I've told him."

ROFL at LJ "working his tail off in the kicking game"

wutamess
11-16-2009, 08:39 PM
http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/cgutta2790/d0c154ef5f701daf654183410e4e2e97711.gif

wutamess
11-16-2009, 08:42 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/59uccl.gif

Count Zarth
11-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Dude, if Cedric Benson can run behind that line, and LJ is playing the Chiefs...he'll probably run all over us, yeah.

Chiefs4TheWin
11-16-2009, 08:51 PM
He'll play against us cuz the Bungles will be resting starters for the playoffs. on that note have fun running behind 3rd string o linemen LJ, it was so successful here!

Coogs
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story/Bengals-Sign-Larry-Johnson/cqYwyvtGG0WQrrIGc4p_Xw.cspx

"That's what his role would be, it would be as a fourth running back and an opportunity as a backup player on this football team doing all the things backup players do, and that's work their tails off in the kicking game and showing looks (on the scout team) and so forth that way," Lewis said. "And then he would be an insurance policy if something would happen down the line to one of our guys where he'd have a chance to be active. But I couldn't foresee him being active when he was initially here, if this is what happens. And that's what I've told him."

LJ on the scout team. Nice! :toast:

BossChief
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
LJ is delusional. And this isn't the first sign.

Does it hurt to post this stuff now? Do you feel like one of the girls he spat a drink at?

Not trying to poke fun with this, seriously asking.

scott free
11-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Even at his pinnacle, larry was a very hard for me to like or understand guy... he's the Stephon Marbury of the NFL. Very good, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is & when your talent is outshined by your bullsh*t you wont stick long anywhere.

Barring another injury to Benson, larry wont be on the field against us much anyway, Benson might start sunday v. jokeland.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/406400

Guys a jackass, i'm so glad we've moved on.

Count Zarth
11-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Does it hurt to post this stuff now? Do you feel like one of the girls he spat a drink at?

Not trying to poke fun with this, seriously asking.

No. I thought he was delusional after the Redskins game when he posted a picture of him "busting" a 17-yard run with the caption "I still got it!"

Molitoth
11-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I used to like LJ but now hes just another douchebag.

unothadeal
11-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I bet he plays Farmville

CaliforniaChief
11-16-2009, 09:22 PM

Sorta like having Presidential dreams while serving as the Secretary of Agriculture. Just 14 heartbeats away from the top, buddy!

CoMoChief
11-16-2009, 09:25 PM
He'll be galloping all up and down the sidelines because he won't hardly get any carries.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-16-2009, 09:30 PM
hows he gonna gallop when he trips over feet every 2 yards

Von Dumbass
11-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Is he calling Haley a Nazi in his twitter wallpaper?

https://twitter.com/toonicon

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2009, 09:41 PM
I hope he gets some carries against us and I hope we smash his knee.

Braincase
11-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Larry in the kicking game? Anybody wanna see him get run over by a Studebaker?

Guru
11-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Righhhhht Larry. Go get your pacifier.

Galileo Humpkins
11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
I want to see his heart ripped out through his anal cavity. Then I want Priest Holmes to sprinkle nachos all over it.

The things you do to me, Larry. Those things that you do.

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
We need some Chiefs fans to bring diapers to that Bungals game, to throw at Larry while he sits on the bench.

Dottefan
11-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Larry Johnson = douchebag

Taco John
11-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I can't believe Larry Johnson still does that douchey diamond thing with his hands. What a loser.

bigbucks24
11-16-2009, 11:04 PM

How bad are things when THIS is the best offer he got?

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 11:07 PM
How bad are things when THIS is the best offer he got?

I will laugh my ass off watching him try to play special teams, running into his own players backs on kickoffs. That is, if he plays special teams, like most back-up runningbacks do.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 11:08 PM
So he'll be riding a horse in the backfield then?

What a maroon.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 11:15 PM
OMG go watch the animated intro at his website. This guy really thinks he's Hanna Montana on the fame scale.

http://www.toonicon.com/

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-16-2009, 11:22 PM
OMG go watch the animated intro at his website. This guy really thinks he's Hanna Montana on the fame scale.

http://www.toonicon.com/

Wow that's one Christopher Street site.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Wow that's one Christopher Street site.

But...but...it's HIP! It's SAVVY! :rolleyes:

KcMizzou
11-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Click on blog and read back a bit.

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM

What am I looking for here? I see a lot of stupid shit.

Raised On Riots
11-16-2009, 11:45 PM

Al I see are pictures and no actual writing.

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Al I see are pictures and no actual writing.

Maybe he is refering to the drug bottle pictures and the little quote about being a manwhore

"Everybodys like he's no item please don't like him, he don't wife them he one nights them..."

Sounds like a stupid rap song.

KcMizzou
11-16-2009, 11:50 PM
What am I looking for here? I see a lot of stupid shit.Well, the guy was clearly on board. "Don't sleep on the Chiefs" etc...

I think it shows that his new attitude was genuine. There are several comments in there like that. In the end, it means nothing. (The rats are always the first to leave a sinking ship.) But I found it interesting.

KCrockaholic
11-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Well, the guy was clearly on board. "Don't sleep on the Chiefs" etc...

I think it shows that his new attitude was genuine. There are several comments in there like that. In the end, it means nothing. (The rats are always the first to leave a sinking ship.) But I found it interesting.

Im sure it was genuine, but then the real games came along and he was sucking and of course he wasn't going to take any of the blame, threw a fit, made a scene and got cut, like he wanted.

KcMizzou
11-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Im sure it was genuine, but then the real games came along and he was sucking and of course he wasn't going to take any of the blame, threw a fit, made a scene and got cut, like he wanted. Can't argue with that. Unfortunately, the guy cant seem to handle adversity. Probably hasn't faced much in his life.

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 12:02 AM
What am I looking for here? I see a lot of stupid shit.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

If you didn't just inadvertently lay down the greatest short-summary of Larry Johnson, I don't know who ever will.

KCrockaholic
11-17-2009, 12:51 AM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

If you didn't just inadvertently lay down the greatest short-summary of Larry Johnson, I don't know who ever will.

Heh. I didn't even realize it until you just menioned it. But yeah, that basically sums up Larry in a short sentence.

Chiefs4TheWin
11-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Uf tukel wouldn't even be saying good morning to that web site. Jesus that's 1999 flash movie quality!

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Uf tukel wouldn't even be saying good morning to that web site. Jesus that's 1999 flash movie quality!

LMAO

I don't know why that Nordic sonofabitch tickles my funny bone, but sometimes you just gotta' roll with flow!

"Uf! You know my name, now gimme' my money"!

Chiefs4TheWin
11-17-2009, 01:47 AM
LMAO

I don't know why that Nordic sonofabitch tickles my funny bone, but sometimes you just gotta' roll with flow!

"Uf! You know my name, now gimme' my money"!

haha I know it. I haven't stopped laughing since the first ""good morning"" I heard when that initial thread first came up. especially since when you switched pages it repeated itself!

"atop the midport parking garage" just makes it sound supremely cheesy!ROFL

Mojo Jojo
11-17-2009, 01:48 AM
It's good to see that LJ has learned something about posting on social networks.

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 01:50 AM
haha I know it. I haven't stopped laughing since the first ""good morning"" I heard when that initial thread first came up. especially since when you switched pages it repeated itself!

"atop the midport parking garage" just makes it sound supremely cheesy!ROFL

Uf Tukel is like a Mad Magazine 45 when you're 10 years old; there is NOTHING funnier.

Dante84
11-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Guys, hate to be a downer, but that looks like a fake facebook account. Most Athletes have fan pages and what not. Some of his "groups" and even his pics look like someone grabbed them off the internet randomly. And do you think he would keep his profile open to the public? Maybe, lol.

I'm gunna go with "fake" on this one.

Mosbonian
11-17-2009, 03:18 AM
Great...I wake up to find Larry now playing in my backyard. Now every week for the rest of the season I get LJ on my local game.

It's bad enough I have to listen to Bengals fans crowing about their success...now I have to listen to all the LJ crap locally.

mmaddog

ChiefJustice
11-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Great...I wake up to find Larry now playing in my backyard. Now every week for the rest of the season I get LJ on my local game.

It's bad enough I have to listen to Bengals fans crowing about their success...now I have to listen to all the LJ crap locally.

mmaddog

You must have been one of Hitler's german shepherds in a previous life.

Karma is a bitch,mein doggie.

NewChief
11-17-2009, 05:24 AM

mmaddog

Just bide your time. You have some good "I told you so" conversations on the horizon in the next year or two.

Dartgod
11-17-2009, 06:16 AM
I can't believe Larry Johnson still does that douchey diamond thing with his hands. What a loser.
Considering that he never saw the end zone this season, we don't know that he does still do that.

BigRedChief
11-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Larry Johnson = douchebagTHIS!

I don't care if he torches us for 200 yards, causes a fumble on a kickoff return. Don't try to piss on the boots of Chief fans and then tell us its just raining. we know how you feel about us, so why should we care about you? Provide applause for your actions?

He is an embrassment to himself and doesn't deserve to be playing football until he gets his act together in life.

NY CHIEF
11-17-2009, 06:39 AM

ROFL

Agent V
11-17-2009, 06:42 AM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2my6poi.jpg

LJ,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/chief103182/youregay.gif

seclark
11-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Guys, hate to be a downer, but that looks like a fake facebook account. Most Athletes have fan pages and what not. Some of his "groups" and even his pics look like someone grabbed them off the internet randomly. And do you think he would keep his profile open to the public? Maybe, lol.

I'm gunna go with "fake" on this one.

i tend to agree.
however, f@ck lj.
sec

Otter
11-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Good to see he's learned from his Twitter mistake.

NashvilleRock.net
11-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah Larry, you may run all over us (if 3 other people get hurt in front of you)
But you're missing the point.....we can improve; you, will always be a douchenozzle.

Rausch
11-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Cinci should just fucking change the entire uniform to orange. No brown.

I mean, it's what they wear half the time anyway...

Bwana
11-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey LJ, congrats on the KC Chiefs all time rushing record you set....wait. LMAO

Bling bling no game little bitch.

Pestilence
11-17-2009, 09:20 AM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/pestilenceaf23/cruise.gif

GoHuge
11-17-2009, 09:25 AM
I don't think he does it anymore. Never saw him do it this year. Oh he only does it when he scores. Maybe that was his way of retiring it. By staying out of the end zone. I wonder if he'll go into the Hall as a Chief or Bengal? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
11-17-2009, 09:27 AM

It does, and always has, looked like a vagina.

jallmon
11-17-2009, 09:30 AM

:LOL:

bluehawkdoc
11-17-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm sure all the Bengals offensive lineman are running to the mall looking for back pads. Maybe big bras that they can wear backwards and stuff with Charmin to cushion for the punishment that LJ is gonna lay on their backs when he's running (I mean falling forward) with the rock.

sodcat
11-17-2009, 10:33 AM
4th on the depth chart, maybe he plans on running over people in the tunnel?!

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 12:06 PM
It does, and always has, looked like a vagina.

First time I saw that, I was like, "why is he making Sammy Hagar hand signals"?

thawk
11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Funny thing about people like L j They always go back to thier real ways eventually. He WILL proove himself a turd in cinncy also. I feel bad for his dad he seems to be a good guy with a putz for a son. I would rather be 2 and 14 without him as 3 and 13 with him, thats assumeing he would have had 1 breakout game this season.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-17-2009, 02:18 PM
If he gets carries against the Chiefs... he is going to dominate.

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 02:23 PM
If he gets carries against the Chiefs... he is going to dominate.

ROFL OH! For a minute there, I thought you were implying that LJ still has it.

big nasty kcnut
11-17-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm cakn patna lj and you suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs
11-17-2009, 02:42 PM

Is that what it was? I always thought he was symbolizing "scoring" a TD with the way a vagina looks when you "score". :shrug:

blazzin311
11-17-2009, 04:00 PM
4th on the depth chart, maybe he plans on running over people in the tunnel?!

NFL.com reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said he plans to use RB Larry Johnson on the scout team during practices. Lewis does not expect Johnson to be active for any games in the near future.
Fantasy Impact: There ya go. Johnson isn't even worth a roster spot for fantasy teams. He is probably playing for next season at this point.
Source: KFFL.com

GoTrav
11-17-2009, 04:43 PM

hahaha

tyler360
11-17-2009, 05:30 PM
i would love to see lj play us. We might actually win that game. He of the 2.7 yard per carry. How does he not realize he is not good anymore.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-17-2009, 05:35 PM
ROFL OH! For a minute there, I thought you were implying that LJ still has it.

Glad he is gone, but guys always play tough against their former team. And, with him being on a playoff team now... yeah, we will see him play better than he has in the last three years.

DBOSHO
11-17-2009, 05:41 PM
I always thought he did it cause it looks like an lj

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-17-2009, 05:45 PM
First time I saw that, I was like, "why is he making Sammy Hagar hand signals"?

Stole it from Jay-Z who stole it from Diamond Dallas Page

Lame either way

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qqc1V4I4JkY/RX38Ni2fyeI/AAAAAAAAAVM/LaRv97OAKj8/Jay+&+Page.gif

bowener
11-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Is that what it was? I always thought he was symbolizing "scoring" a TD with the way a vagina looks when you "score". :shrug:

I always understood it as a diamond for Rocawear, but it also conveniently makes an "L" and a "J" with the forefingers and thumbs, they just happen to be touching at the top.

Nzoner
11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
I can't get to his FB page for some reason,but I was just getting ready to take his Fathead down off my gameroom wall for the trashman and thought this focker is so in love with himself he might want it.

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Stole it from Jay-Z who stole it from Diamond Dallas Page

Lame either way

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qqc1V4I4JkY/RX38Ni2fyeI/AAAAAAAAAVM/LaRv97OAKj8/Jay+&+Page.gif

Mmm...

Van Hagar, 1986, "Best of Both Worlds" video. Diamond owes Sammy some grip.

Warrior5
11-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Dear LJ,
I wish you well in Cincy, and in all your endeavors as a Bengal. Hope these fit.

Regards,
Dick Vermiel

http://gen-ydiapers.com/media/products/examples/thumb/example_brindle.JPG

Sure-Oz
11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Larry Johnson-RB-Bengals Nov. 17 - 8:25 pm et

Larry Johnson says his goal is to play in the Bengals' Week 16 game, when they take on his former team, the Chiefs. "I'd be lying if I said I ain't looking at that game as a game I want to definitely play in," Johnson said. "It'd be the best Christmas gift I can get." L.J. admitted that he'd prefer to be active "right now," but he probably won't get a carry in Week 11 at the Raiders even if Cedric Benson (hip) sits out.
Source: ESPN.com

Raised On Riots
11-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Larry Johnson-RB-Bengals Nov. 17 - 8:25 pm et

Larry Johnson says his goal is to play in the Bengals' Week 16 game, when they take on his former team, the Chiefs. "I'd be lying if I said I ain't looking at that game as a game I want to definitely play in," Johnson said. "It'd be the best Christmas gift I can get." L.J. admitted that he'd prefer to be active "right now," but he probably won't get a carry in Week 11 at the Raiders even if Cedric Benson (hip) sits out.
Source: ESPN.com

I'd more than happy to watch the Chiefs knock the snot out of his asshole!

All parties win!

boogblaster
11-17-2009, 07:26 PM
LJ can gallop .. is that a new gansta-dance ......

scott free
11-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Well, the guy was clearly on board. "Don't sleep on the Chiefs" etc...

I didnt read his entries, but its easy for me to believe your take on it. I truly thought that i had detected a new tone from Larry as well, its why i was back in his corner this preseason... coming to camp like the doc had ordered him to, slim & trim, whereas Dorsey, Bowe, & a number of others i'm sure, couldnt be bothered to do the same... hungover, lazy & lethargic as they were, coming out of the Herm 'era'... 'ah, i'll get in shape during camp'. Larry it seems did want to help turn it around.

Its easy to see how a guy would get 'flustrated' with as little success as he was having, but the Final Meltdown simply sealed the deal... our sympathies can only extend so far.

KcKing
11-17-2009, 08:44 PM
I can't get to his FB page for some reason,but I was just getting ready to take his Fathead down off my gameroom wall for the trashman and thought this focker is so in love with himself he might want it.

I think he deleted it. Page is gone...
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath58
11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
From CBS Sports:

A day after Bengals coach Marvin Lewis referred to Larry Johnson as an insurance policy in case of injury, he said it's possible the running back could play in some form Sunday in Oakland if starter Cedric Benson is still limited by a strained hip. Johnson officially signed a deal with Cincinnati for the rest of the season and said he realizes he has to work his way up the depth chart but is up to the task. "I'm not saying that it can't happen, I'm not saying that it will happen, but stay tuned," Lewis said, with Johnson sitting by his side. "He'd like to play, I know that. And we'll see what happens as we go through the week, as I said earlier, regarding Cedric with his injury."

Mecca
11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Considering the Bengals have made something out of Cedric Benson I wouldn't completely write it off.

KcKing
12-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Color me unimpressed thus far...

StcChief
12-27-2009, 12:04 PM
LJ....is a the North end of a Horse facing south....gallop good luck with that

KCtotheSB
12-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Man, we're getting ran over by LJ......whew.....

That 6 yard run was his season long.

KcMizzou
12-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Man, we're getting ran over by LJ......whew.....

That 6 yard run was his season long.He sure celebrated like it was...

punk bitch.

Raised On Riots
12-27-2009, 02:39 PM
He sure celebrated like it was...

punk bitch.

Poor GoChiefs...:evil:

RC in KC
12-27-2009, 02:55 PM
LJ's line: 4 rushes for 11 yards. Still has that "galloping" 2.8 yards per carry working for him.

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 03:05 PM
You are reaching pretty far to run smack on LJ, he only had the ball 4 times in the game.

What do you expect?

On the bright side, his new team won their division and are going to the playoffs.

You will get to see him again.

Enjoy!

Brock
12-27-2009, 03:06 PM
He is what we thought he was. He is number 2.7.

Pablo
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
You are reaching pretty far to run smack on LJ, he only had the ball 4 times in the game.

What do you expect?

On the bright side, his new team won their division and are going to the playoffs.

You will get to see him again.

Enjoy!You are my least favorite alt.

In fact, you fucking suck.

Bowser
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
It's a pretty stark contrast watching LJ and Charles play. Not only is Charles infinitely more explosive than LJ, he has way better vision.

Roaf, Waters, Wiegmann, and Shields made LJ a rich, rich man.

The_Doctor10
12-27-2009, 04:16 PM
It's a pretty stark contrast watching LJ and Charles play. Not only is Charles infinitely more explosive than LJ, he has way better vision.

Roaf, Waters, Wiegmann, and Shields made LJ a rich, rich man.

Take heart, he's such a dumbass he'll have blown through that money in 5 years and shortly thereafter be in prison for 31 years a la Lawrence Phillips.

"Bob" Dobbs
12-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I wonder if he'll go into the Hall as a Chief or Bengal? :)
Posted via Mobile DeviceI'm sure it'll be as a tour guide.

Raised On Riots
12-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm sure it'll be as a Janitor.

fxd

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I swear you guys act like LJ spit a drink in your face.

Mr. Laz
12-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I swear you guys act like LJ spit a drink in your face.he only does that to girls.

KcMizzou
12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
I swear you guys act like LJ spit a drink in your face.I supported the guy long after most gave up on his ass. Did you see how he reacted after that epic 6 yard run?

Like a punk ass bitch. I hope he enjoyed that little celebration... it only pointed out how far he's fallen, and how pathetic he is.

Raised On Riots
12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
I supported the guy long after most gave up on his ass. Did you see how he reacted after that epic 6 yard run?

Like a punk ass bitch. I hope he enjoyed that little celebration... it only pointed out how far he's fallen, and how pathetic he is.

Charles>>>>>>>>>>>>LJ.

KcMizzou
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Charles>>>>>>>>>>>>LJ.Amen.

Brock
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I swear you guys act like LJ spit a drink in your face.

And you slob his knob like he's Jim Brown.

Raised On Riots
12-27-2009, 05:35 PM
And you slob his knob like he's Jim Brown.

He must be the owner of a now worthless LJ jersey.

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 07:23 PM
I have never worn another man's jersey.

KcKing
12-27-2009, 07:53 PM

That was his smack... Perhaps after the Bengals picked him up he said, "Gonna get 4 carries against the Chiefs, my cleats gainin 10 yards, mud on my lower socks."

Then this thread doesn't exsist...
Posted via Mobile Device

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I bet he gets more yards than all the chefs running backs combined in the playoffs.

Just sayin'.

Coogs
12-27-2009, 08:13 PM
I bet he gets more yards than all the chefs running backs combined in the playoffs.

Just sayin'.

I'm OK with that this season. Hell, maybe even next season. But the year after that, I expect a Chiefs RB to gain far more yards in the playoffs than LJ ever does again.

notorious
12-27-2009, 08:17 PM
LJ's line: 4 rushes for 11 yards. Still has that "galloping" 2.8 yards per carry working for him.

Well fuck, we let him run for more then his average ypc.

Damnit!

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 08:36 PM
I am afraid it will not be Charles doing it.

Coogs
12-27-2009, 08:42 PM
I am afraid it will not be Charles doing it.

Why?

KCbroncoHATER
12-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to have a short yardage back now?

It's a shame they didn't feature Charles at the start of the season, right?