PDA

View Full Version : Life Finally Some Good Fortune In My Life

MTG#10
11-18-2009, 08:11 AM
With all the bad shit Ive been going through lately, I just got an email with some great news. It seems Im about to become a very rich man. The only problem is since we're still married if my wife finds out she will get half. If anyone has any suggestions on how to prevent this or thinks they can help me out let me know.

Good Day,

It's my pleasure to contact you over this transaction and I hope for your assistance on this
Matter.

I discovered a dormant account in my office as a group director with a bank here in London; presently the account is dormant and there is no claim since Nine years from now, and the rightful owner Mr. John Koffie died in a plane accident as shown on the link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

It will be of my interest to transfer this money worth Twenty Four Million United States Dollars in an account offshore. If you can assist me in getting this money transferred out of London then invest with it and also establish partnership.

Email me if you think you can handle such amount and kindly remember that this is very confidential.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Charles Vanzandt.

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 08:13 AM
i'd be worried it was a scam

Bwana
11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Nice!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5043/93617879tw6.jpg

Mile High Mania
11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
That's great news, I got a similar note... just haven't had time to respond. Let us know how it works out.

Bane
11-18-2009, 08:17 AM
That's great news, I got a similar note... just haven't had time to respond. Let us know how it works out.

Yeah me too.:thumb:

KCUnited
11-18-2009, 08:20 AM
This would definitely be worth killing your wife over.

tooge
11-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Definitely gove them all your wifes information. SS#, adress, any banking information, etc.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2009, 08:34 AM
I don't even get out of bed for $24,000,000.

JASONSAUTO
11-18-2009, 08:48 AM
With all the bad shit Ive been going through lately, I just got an email with some great news. It seems Im about to become a very rich man. The only problem is since we're still married if my wife finds out she will get half. If anyone has any suggestions on how to prevent this or thinks they can help me out let me know.

Good Day,

It's my pleasure to contact you over this transaction and I hope for your assistance on this
Matter.

I discovered a dormant account in my office as a group director with a bank here in London; presently the account is dormant and there is no claim since Nine years from now, and the rightful owner Mr. John Koffie died in a plane accident as shown on the link below.

It will be of my interest to transfer this money worth Twenty Four Million United States Dollars in an account offshore. If you can assist me in getting this money transferred out of London then invest with it and also establish partnership.

Email me if you think you can handle such amount and kindly remember that this is very confidential.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Charles Vanzandt.

i hope you are being sarcastic here

Bane
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
i hope you are being sarcastic here

Thats the way I took it.:thumb:

TinyEvel
11-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Wait, all the Nigerians moved to London?

Frazod
11-18-2009, 09:00 AM
All kidding aside, I hope no one is foolish enough to click on that link.

Spicy McHaggis
11-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Regards

Charles Vanzandt.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. THE Charles Vanzandt?

Mr. Plow
11-18-2009, 09:03 AM
All kidding aside, I hope no one is foolish enough to click on that link.

Wait....what? Why not? What should I do now?

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 09:03 AM
did anyone start hearing gimme 3 steps afte reading this?

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 09:04 AM
don't click the link, it gathers your ssn

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Definitely gove them all your wifes information. SS#, adress, any banking information, etc.

Hmm . . . give them ex-wife's information . . . :evil:

Frazod
11-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Wait....what? Why not? What should I do now?

Hope you didn't open some executable file that's downloading your credit card numbers.

KCFalcon59
11-18-2009, 09:11 AM
John Koffie

Like the drink, only not spelled the same.

Hog Farmer
11-18-2009, 09:18 AM
E-mail him back and tell him this is wonderful news as you are the owner of a large zoo in California. Ask him if he may assist you in acquiring some Rhino semen as you have a female in heat that needs serviced. Tell him you are willing to pay $50,000 for the semen but you'll need pictures of him collecting it from the rhino because last time you were sent monkey semen by mistake.

Sofa King
11-18-2009, 09:20 AM
E-mail him back and tell him this is wonderful news as you are the owner of a large zoo in California. Ask him if he may assist you in acquiring some Rhino semen as you have a female in heat that needs serviced. Tell him you are willing to pay $50,000 for the semen but you'll need pictures of him collecting it from the rhino because last time you were sent monkey semen by mistake.

bold strategy!

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 09:21 AM
seriously though I don't think clicking the link in the heading causes damage, or I would hope one of our mods would remove it

Hog Farmer
11-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Dammit, I clicked the link. I just couldn't stand it. Now I'm fucked!

Fish
11-18-2009, 09:26 AM
I clicked the link. It gave me AIDS.

Chief Henry
11-18-2009, 09:26 AM
One word...plastics

Frazod
11-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Consider that most people will recognize this as a scam, but even if they do they might click on the link just to see what it is. Seems like attaching a virus to it is a logical next step.

Is there one attached? I don't know. But I don't want to find out, either.

BigMeatballDave
11-18-2009, 09:30 AM
LMAO

Mr. Plow
11-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Hope you didn't open some executable file that's downloading your credit card numbers.

Oh no. It printed off a paper for me to fill in my credit card #'s, social security #, and all vital information about myself, my wife, and my parents. I faxed it to the # on top of the page 10 minutes ago.

Frazod
11-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Oh no. It printed off a paper for me to fill in my credit card #'s, social security #, and all vital information about myself, my wife, and my parents. I faxed it to the # on top of the page 10 minutes ago.

Thanks, I got it. I'm already ordering a bunch of Star Trek shit from the Franklin Mint. :thumb:

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 09:37 AM
my bank account is DRAINED

Team Demon Inc balance 6.59
- .99 Mdonlds store 104
- .1.44 Natty ice cpn
- 4.88 -london exchange

Bwana
11-18-2009, 09:53 AM
I clicked the link and I have the urge's to drink a nice cup of tea, eat a crumpet and become a soccer fan. MTG, you bastage! :shake:

KCUnited
11-18-2009, 09:56 AM
I got Rick Rolled in Nigerian.

MTG#10
11-18-2009, 09:57 AM

Done.

<nobr id="0_messageHeaderSubject_text" class="cgSelectable">Re: Re Charles</nobr>
<table class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr class="msgHeaderContainer"><td id="0_messageHeaderLabelCell">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="0_messageHeaderToContainer" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td><nobr id="0_messageHeaderToLabel" class="headerRecipientLabel">To:</nobr></td><td>charlesvanzandt2010@yahoo.co.jp</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<hr class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noshade="noshade"><script type="text/javascript" defer="defer">var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}}; if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {}; } YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {}; YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true; YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms", "adult"]; YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false; YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Re: Re Charles"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "chaotic646@yahoo.com"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = { "lw_1258563536_0": { "text": "California", "extended": 0, "startchar": 280, "endchar": 289, "start": 280, "end": 289, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PLACE", "predictionProbability": "0.864769", "weight": 0.203195, "relScore": 1.81113, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination", "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/state", "shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"], "category": ["PLACE", "WIKI"], "wikiId": "California", "relatedWikiIds": ["Arizona", "Connecticut", "Florida", "Illinois", "Nevada", "New_Hampshire", "New_Jersey", "New_York", "South_Carolina", "Texas"], "relatedEntities": ["arizona", "florida", "illinois", "massachusetts", "missouri", "nevada", "new jersey", "new york", "south carolina", "texas"], "showOnClick": [], "context": "aware, I am the owner of a large zoo in California. I would like to ask you if you could help", "metaData": [ { "ambiguous": "true", "geoArea": "409583", "geoCountry": "United States", "geoIsoCountryCode": "US", "geoLocation": "(-119.2702, 37.271832)", "geoName": "California", "geoPlaceType": "State", "geoState": "California", "geoStateCode": "CA", "musicid": "294227", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/state", "visible": "false"}, { "ambiguous": "true", "musicid": "294227", "visible": "false"} ] }, "lw_1258563536_1": { "text": "dozo1@alibasa.net", "extended": 0, "startchar": 958, "endchar": 974, "start": 958, "end": 974, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "relScore": 0, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "to your response. Sincerely, Lee Rothermel From: Mr. Charles Vanzandt \u003cdozo1@alibasa.net\u003e Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 3:16:23 AM Subject: Re Charles", "metaData": { "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_2": { "text": "dormant account", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1414, "endchar": 1428, "start": 1414, "end": 1428, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.618847, "relScore": 5.77198, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "hope for your assistance on this Matter. I discovered a dormant account in my office as a group director with a bank", "metaData": { "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_3": { "text": "London", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1483, "endchar": 1488, "start": 1483, "end": 1488, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PLACE", "predictionProbability": "0.842935", "weight": 0.495522, "relScore": 2.23077, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination", "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/gb/town"], "category": ["PLACE"], "wikiId": "London", "relatedWikiIds": ["Australia", "Berlin", "Canada", "Dubai", "England", "Europe", "France", "India", "Iran", "New_York"], "relatedEntities": ["beijing", "britain", "china", "dubai", "europe", "frankfurt", "germany", "iran", "new york", "singapore"], "showOnClick": [], "context": "office as a group director with a bank here in London; presently the account is dormant and there is no claim", "metaData": { "geoArea": "1390.88", "geoCountry": "United Kingdom", "geoCounty": "Greater London", "geoIsoCountryCode": "GB", "geoLocation": "(-0.12714, 51.506321)", "geoName": "London", "geoPlaceType": "Town", "geoState": "England", "geoTown": "London", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/gb/town", "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1258563536_4": { "text": "http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1774, "endchar": 1823, "start": 1774, "end": 1823, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "relScore": 0, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "in a plane accident as shown on the link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm It will be of my interest to transfer this money", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_5": { "text": "United States Dollars", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1922, "endchar": 1942, "start": 1922, "end": 1942, "extendedFrom": "United States", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.234075, "relScore": 2.99931, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "United_States_dollar", "relatedWikiIds": ["Exchange_rate", "George_Mason_University", "Iran", "Jay-Z", "Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad", "San_Diego_State_University", "University_of_California,_San_Diego", "University_of_San_Diego", "University_of_Southern_California", "Venezuela"], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "my interest to transfer this money worth Twenty Four Million United States Dollars in an account offshore. If you can assist me in", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } } }; YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "536baf05329fade12ded27aa60bfa000"; </script> <style type="text/css"><!--DIV {margin:0px;}--></style>Hello Charles,

This is wonderful news! As you probably weren't aware, I am the owner of a large zoo in California. I would like to ask you if you could help me in acquiring some rhino semen as I have a female in heat that needs serviced. I am willing to pay $50,000 for the semen but I'll need pictures of you collecting it from the rhino because the last time I was sent monkey semen by mistake.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

<hr size="1">From: Mr. Charles Vanzandt <dozo1@alibasa.net>
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 3:16:23 AM
Subject: Re Charles

Good Day,

Matter.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Charles Vanzandt.

MTG#10
11-18-2009, 09:58 AM
I got Rick Rolled in Nigerian.

ROFL

Hog Farmer
11-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Done.

<nobr id="0_messageHeaderSubject_text" class="cgSelectable">Re: Re Charles</nobr>
<table class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr class="msgHeaderContainer"><td id="0_messageHeaderLabelCell">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="0_messageHeaderToContainer" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td><nobr id="0_messageHeaderToLabel" class="headerRecipientLabel">To:</nobr></td><td>charlesvanzandt2010@yahoo.co.jp</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<hr class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noshade="noshade"><script type="text/javascript" defer="defer">var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}}; if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {}; } YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {}; YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true; YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms", "adult"]; YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false; YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Re: Re Charles"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "chaotic646@yahoo.com"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = { "lw_1258563536_0": { "text": "California", "extended": 0, "startchar": 280, "endchar": 289, "start": 280, "end": 289, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PLACE", "predictionProbability": "0.864769", "weight": 0.203195, "relScore": 1.81113, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination", "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/state", "shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"], "category": ["PLACE", "WIKI"], "wikiId": "California", "relatedWikiIds": ["Arizona", "Connecticut", "Florida", "Illinois", "Nevada", "New_Hampshire", "New_Jersey", "New_York", "South_Carolina", "Texas"], "relatedEntities": ["arizona", "florida", "illinois", "massachusetts", "missouri", "nevada", "new jersey", "new york", "south carolina", "texas"], "showOnClick": [], "context": "aware, I am the owner of a large zoo in California. I would like to ask you if you could help", "metaData": [ { "ambiguous": "true", "geoArea": "409583", "geoCountry": "United States", "geoIsoCountryCode": "US", "geoLocation": "(-119.2702, 37.271832)", "geoName": "California", "geoPlaceType": "State", "geoState": "California", "geoStateCode": "CA", "musicid": "294227", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/state", "visible": "false"}, { "ambiguous": "true", "musicid": "294227", "visible": "false"} ] }, "lw_1258563536_1": { "text": "dozo1@alibasa.net", "extended": 0, "startchar": 958, "endchar": 974, "start": 958, "end": 974, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "relScore": 0, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "to your response. Sincerely, Lee Rothermel From: Mr. Charles Vanzandt \u003cdozo1@alibasa.net\u003e Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 3:16:23 AM Subject: Re Charles", "metaData": { "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_2": { "text": "dormant account", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1414, "endchar": 1428, "start": 1414, "end": 1428, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.618847, "relScore": 5.77198, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "hope for your assistance on this Matter. I discovered a dormant account in my office as a group director with a bank", "metaData": { "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_3": { "text": "London", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1483, "endchar": 1488, "start": 1483, "end": 1488, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PLACE", "predictionProbability": "0.842935", "weight": 0.495522, "relScore": 2.23077, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination", "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/gb/town"], "category": ["PLACE"], "wikiId": "London", "relatedWikiIds": ["Australia", "Berlin", "Canada", "Dubai", "England", "Europe", "France", "India", "Iran", "New_York"], "relatedEntities": ["beijing", "britain", "china", "dubai", "europe", "frankfurt", "germany", "iran", "new york", "singapore"], "showOnClick": [], "context": "office as a group director with a bank here in London; presently the account is dormant and there is no claim", "metaData": { "geoArea": "1390.88", "geoCountry": "United Kingdom", "geoCounty": "Greater London", "geoIsoCountryCode": "GB", "geoLocation": "(-0.12714, 51.506321)", "geoName": "London", "geoPlaceType": "Town", "geoState": "England", "geoTown": "London", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/gb/town", "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1258563536_4": { "text": "http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1774, "endchar": 1823, "start": 1774, "end": 1823, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "relScore": 0, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "in a plane accident as shown on the link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm It will be of my interest to transfer this money", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1258563536_5": { "text": "United States Dollars", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1922, "endchar": 1942, "start": 1922, "end": 1942, "extendedFrom": "United States", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.234075, "relScore": 2.99931, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "United_States_dollar", "relatedWikiIds": ["Exchange_rate", "George_Mason_University", "Iran", "Jay-Z", "Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad", "San_Diego_State_University", "University_of_California,_San_Diego", "University_of_San_Diego", "University_of_Southern_California", "Venezuela"], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "my interest to transfer this money worth Twenty Four Million United States Dollars in an account offshore. If you can assist me in", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } } }; YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "536baf05329fade12ded27aa60bfa000"; </script> <style type="text/css"><!--DIV {margin:0px;}--></style>Hello Charles,

This is wonderful news! As you probably weren't aware, I am the owner of a large zoo in California. I would like to ask you if you could help me in acquiring some rhino semen as I have a female in heat that needs serviced. I am willing to pay $50,000 for the semen but I'll need pictures of you collecting it from the rhino because the last time I was sent monkey semen by mistake.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

<hr size="1">From: Mr. Charles Vanzandt <dozo1@alibasa.net>
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 3:16:23 AM
Subject: Re Charles

Good Day,

Matter.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Charles Vanzandt.

Excellent. This might be the beginning of a wonderful business relationship!

Fish
11-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Consider that most people will recognize this as a scam, but even if they do they might click on the link just to see what it is. Seems like attaching a virus to it is a logical next step.

Is there one attached? I don't know. But I don't want to find out, either.

The link is perfectly safe. They're simply providing a link to an actual article about a plane crash back in 2000 to supposedly add credibility to the otherwise ridiculous story.

And websites in general won't install viruses. They can offer add-on plugins and toolbars or downloadable apps that can be installed that may contain a virus. But each require action from the user. Simply viewing a page won't get you a virus. Unless you've manually configured your web browser to accept and automatically install any and all add-ons. That's unlikely and very foolish.

Frazod
11-18-2009, 10:37 AM
The link is perfectly safe. They're simply providing a link to an actual article about a plane crash back in 2000 to supposedly add credibility to the otherwise ridiculous story.

And websites in general won't install viruses. They can offer add-on plugins and toolbars or downloadable apps that can be installed that may contain a virus. But each require action from the user. Simply viewing a page won't get you a virus. Unless you've manually configured your web browser to accept and automatically install any and all add-ons. That's unlikely and very foolish.

I've just learned to be overly cautious when it comes to shit like that. You're obviously much more savvy when it comes to computer stuff than me (doesn't take much), but I just don't take chances with things that send up warning flares like that. I've been crudded once too often.

Fish
11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
I've just learned to be overly cautious when it comes to shit like that. You're obviously much more savvy when it comes to computer stuff than me (doesn't take much), but I just don't take chances with things that send up warning flares like that. I've been crudded once too often.

Well that's a good attitude to have. Most are the opposite.

Just wanted to let you know....

Frazod
11-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Well that's a good attitude to have. Most are the opposite.

Just wanted to let you know....

It's all good. :thumb:

Skip Towne
11-18-2009, 10:49 AM
It's OK, go ahead and do what he says. I already got my 24 million and am living in the Bahamas.

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 10:49 AM
thanks kc fish i get alittle scared about anything, don't want to loose my nordiktrack

MTG#10
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
It's OK, go ahead and do what he says. I already got my 24 million and am living in the Bahamas.

Awesome! Was there any semen transfer involved??

Wa-Z
11-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Just because it doesn't have as many blatant errors like other ones doesn't mean you can use run-on sentences that make no sense.

Skip Towne
11-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Awesome! Was there any semen transfer involved??

You're going to have this thread deleted aren't you?

MTG#10
11-18-2009, 03:19 PM
You're going to have this thread deleted aren't you?

Wasnt planning on it.