PDA

View Full Version : Life How would you feel about this situation?

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Several months ago the wife and I went out of town for a long weekend. We asked my wife's 22 year old nephew, who was living with his mom at the time, to stay at the house and take care of our dogs and cat. Figured it was a win win situation. We get a dog sitter he gets out of his mom's house.

We knew that he was young and would have friends over which was no big deal. We let him know he was free to do so just don't trash the place. However, while we were gone the kid did everything I can think of to make my head explode.

He lost one of our dogs, which we had to put out signs when we got back to get him back. The other dog had the shits when we got back and had laid several nasty liquid piles all over our dining room area (I had to take our huge rug outside and hose it down with the pressure washer) and continued to leave more for us after the weekend. Who knows what was given to her. They had dragged our fire pit into the middle of the yard because apparently the fire had gotten so big and hot that it permanently scorched the tile on it and burnt the holders that held the tile up (they had burned particle board in it). The rest of the house was pretty trashed as well but mostly from garbage.:grr::mad::cuss::#

When we arrived home very early in the morning the house was completely wide open (outside doors were left hinged open) with every light on. He was passed out in our bed with his girlfriend (which we told him to sleep in the spare bedroom). We went to bed and left the mess to see if he took care of anything. We woke to find everything just as it was. He came back over after his shift but just to pick up his stuff and say that wasn't the way it was when he went to bed. It took us 3 to 4 days to get everything back in order. I pretty much don't want that little ****er back in my house because of it unless he ever tries to make amends. The wife tends to disagree. What take do you have on this?

btlook1
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
I would put a big knot on his head if it was me!

Royal Fanatic
11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Don't ever let the little ****er back in the house. He showed you how he is.

chefsos
11-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Wife's nephew or not, I'd be done with him. Done.

Deberg_1990
11-18-2009, 07:12 PM
My take?

He obviously wasnt very responsible in the first place. You didnt know this to being with?? Or you had no one else to house sit?

Johnny Vegas
11-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Tazer

Bugeater
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Did you really expect a 22 yr old kid that lives with his mom to be responsible? Hell you pretty much gave him the green light to do all this shit.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Did you really expect a 22 yr old kid that lives with his mom to be responsible? Hell you pretty much gave him the green light to do all this shit.

Responsible no. Show us at least a little respect yes.

Marcellus
11-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Forget about it but screw him on Christmas and B-day gifts the rest of his life.

It's not worth the aggravation of being at odds with the wife.

Lesson learned dont trust him with anything like that again.

boogblaster
11-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Typical now-days punk .. no upbringing or insight .. prolly a PS3 expert ....

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:17 PM
My take?

He obviously wasnt very responsible in the first place. You didnt know this to being with?? Or you had no one else to house sit?

He had actually stayed at our house 2 other times previously without to many problems.

Bugeater
11-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Responsible no. Show us at least a little respect yes.
Generally responsibility and respect go hand-in-hand.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Being retired military, it is my firm belief that a 22 year old will f up everything he touches...unless he understands that f'ing up will kill him, then he straightens up nicely.

Seriously, this kids a dumbass and saw this as an invite to have a party. I'd change the sheets on all the beds if I were you.

Coogs
11-18-2009, 07:19 PM
This was several months ago right? Are you and the wife still fighting about this now? Or has it just something that has come back into focus recently?

kstater
11-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Dumbass.

I'm not just talking about the nephew.

milkman
11-18-2009, 07:20 PM
My take.

You're a dumbass who seems to find himself in stupid situations and arguments.

Bugeater
11-18-2009, 07:21 PM
This was several months ago right? Are you and the wife still fighting about this now? Or has it just something that has come back into focus recently?
He must be coming over for Thanksgiving.

Easy 6
Tazer

ROFL... right after he tries to flee the 'Family Ambush' during an episode of Intervention.

You know the deal now, BR.

RJ
Was this around the same time you asked her to drive you for tacos when you were drunk?

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM

She was talking about buying him a christmas present.

Frazod
11-18-2009, 07:24 PM
This is another good argument for cats. Going away for a long weekend? Just put out some extra food and you're good to go. None of the shit you went through would have been necessary.

milkman
11-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Was this around the same time you asked her to drive you for tacos when you were drunk?

I was just looking for that thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209664

milkman
11-18-2009, 07:25 PM
This is another good argument for cats. Going away for a long weekend? Just put out some extra food and you're good to go. None of the shit you went through would have been necessary.

My guess, he somehow fucks that up too.

Bugeater
11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
She was talking about buying him a christmas present.
Regardless of the past situation, IMO you shouldn't have to buy a Christmas gift for an adult nephew. Other than my wife, I don't buy them for adults at all.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:27 PM

ROFL That was funny.

88TG88
11-18-2009, 07:32 PM
It's not all 22 year olds that are f'd up. I'm 22 and I'm not a fuck up. Just don't associate with him and that's that.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Regardless of the past situation, IMO you shouldn't have to buy a Christmas gift for an adult nephew. Other than my wife, I don't buy them for adults at all.

Yep, in my family he would go into the name drawing with the adult siblings of my generation, the unmarried aunts/uncles, and adult cousins. We each draw one name and we each get one present.

GloryDayz
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Talk his girlfriend into telling him that she's pregnant, and it must have been when they were at your house..

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM

Actually that is why I was drunk and wanted her to drive me to get tacos. :D

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 07:34 PM
My guess, he somehow ****s that up too.

Nice to hear from you Milkman. How is life treating you? Good I hope.

jidar
11-18-2009, 07:36 PM
It's not all 22 year olds that are f'd up. I'm 22 and I'm not a **** up. Just don't associate with him and that's that.

The other thing about being a 22 yr old fuckup is you never know it until later in life.

88TG88
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
The other thing about being a 22 yr old fuckup is you never know it until later in life.

lol, idk maybe I am a fuckup. I've never trashed a house though so I got that going for me.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
It's not all 22 year olds that are f'd up. I'm 22 and I'm not a **** up. Just don't associate with him and that's that.

When I was 22 I was a platoon commander in the first war in Iraq, and I was a dumbass.

milkman
11-18-2009, 07:42 PM
When I was 22 I was a platoon commander in the first war in Iraq, and I was a dumbass.

So now we know why we're still there.

:D

Thanks for the service.

Easy 6
11-18-2009, 07:45 PM

Thats the kind of objective self observation that only further life experience can bring... ah, youth...

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 07:46 PM
So now we know why we're still there.

:D

Thanks for the service.

I appreciate that, but it was a long damn time and one more Iraq war ago. I'm retired now and my stepson is carrying on the family business in Afganistan.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Thats the kind of objective self observation that only further life experience can bring... ah, youth...

Yup, if I knew then what I know now....

Rain Man
11-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Your nephew's a moron. It's probably not his fault if both of his parents are your siblings, so if there's no massive permanent damage and your pets are okay you shouldn't ban him from family gatherings but you should never have him alone in your house again.

Gonzo
11-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Forget about it but screw him on Christmas and B-day gifts the rest of his life.

It's not worth the aggravation of being at odds with the wife.

Lesson learned dont trust him with anything like that again.

No offense but this is stupid. It's absolutely worth the aggravation. Let me guess, the wife is all,"boys will be boys" about the situation? This little sunbitch needs to learn a lesson. I'd go over to his place and destroy his room, take a huge dump on his bed and walk out saying, "it wasn't like that when I went to bed." Little cocksucker. Kill him.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:07 PM
No offense but this is stupid. It's absolutely worth the aggravation. Let me guess, the wife is all,"boys will be boys" about the situation? This little sunbitch needs to learn a lesson. I'd go over to his place and destroy his room, take a huge dump on his bed and walk out saying, "it wasn't like that when I went to bed." Little one who sucks the penis. Kill him.
Posted via Mobile Device

She says I need to let it go. It is in the past.

Rain Man
11-18-2009, 08:10 PM

So was the holocaust. Ask your wife if we should forget the holocaust.

Count Zarth
11-18-2009, 08:12 PM
LMAO

That kid sure shook the pillars of heaven, wang.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 08:13 PM

Joseph Stalin and Lin Elliot are in the past.

luv
11-18-2009, 08:14 PM

It was. Just don't let him housesit again. Get over it and move on.

Count Zarth
11-18-2009, 08:16 PM
BY THE WAY:

I may have a similar situation coming up. A family friend in Dallas wants me to watch their dogs for three weeks.

Fortunately I'm not nearly as irresponsible as that kid.

I plan to hide my nefarious activities well. :evil:

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Joseph Stalin and the kicker that shall go unnamed are in the past.

Why is it that Elliot, whose first name is Lynn, must always go unnamed, while Marty, who is actually responsible for the loss, and the other playoff losses as well, is practically placed on a pedestal by some around here?

No offense to you specifically, John, but's it's ****ing stupid.

Fairplay
11-18-2009, 08:18 PM
:rockon:
PBJ
:toast:
:hump:
PBJ
:bong:
:rockon:

luv
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
BY THE WAY:

I may have a similar situation coming up. A family friend in Dallas wants me to watch their dogs for three weeks.

Fortunately I'm not nearly as irresponsible as that kid.

I plan to hide my nefarious activities well. :evil:

Make sure to wash the sheets.

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM

Won't be a problem if he simply remembers to use tissue.

Count Zarth
11-18-2009, 08:20 PM

If at all possible, we won't even use sheets.

No need to complicate things.

Rain Man
I thought the software automatically made the L*n E*****t name change. It happens whenever you type his name.

(And pssst, it's Lin, not Lynn.)

I'm still stunned that six million Jewish people died and BigRichard's wife wants to deny it and pretend it never happened.

Count Zarth
I am still giggling at the thought of this kid fucking his girlfriend IN YOUR BED. How disgusted were you? And was he embarrassed at all?

Fairplay
It was. Just don't let him housesit again. Get over it and move on.

Easier said then done.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Why is it that Elliot, whose first name is Lynn, must always go unnamed, while Marty, who is actually responsible for the loss, and the other playoff losses as well, is practically placed on a pedestal by some around here?

No offense to you specifically, John, but's it's ****ing stupid.

He is simply a focus for unrealized dreams. Laces out Dan.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 08:22 PM
I am still giggling at the thought of this kid ****ing his girlfriend IN YOUR BED. How disgusted were you? And was he embarrassed at all?

Hope you didn't get the wet spot.ROFLROFLROFL

luv
11-18-2009, 08:22 PM
If the 22 year old is going to act like he's 16, then treat him like he's 16. Tell his mom so she can ground him. No tv for two weeks.

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey Big Richard.

I got further proof of your dumbassery.

You tried to neg rep me 3 times, and you fucked it up all 3 times.

Does your wife have to tie your shoes for you?

luv
11-18-2009, 08:27 PM
I thought the software automatically made the L*n E*****t name change. It happens whenever you type his name.

I'm still stunned that six million Jewish people died and BigRichard's wife wants to deny it and pretend it never happened.

I'll bet life with you is never dull.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey Big Richard.

You tried to neg rep me 3 times, and you ****ed it up all 3 times.

I love you Milkman. I would never try to neg rep you. How could I hate a man that is so worthless he has to try and bad mouth everyone else. By the way, your wife gives great head.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Big Richard.

You tried to neg rep me 3 times, and you ****ed it up all 3 times.

Do you beat your wife and molest children? You do really fit the profile.

Ebolapox
11-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Hey Big Richard.

You tried to neg rep me 3 times, and you fucked it up all 3 times.

another reason that milkman is one of my favorite posters here. hilarious.

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:35 PM
I love you Milkman. I would never try to neg rep you. How could I hate a man that is so worthless he has to try and bad mouth everyone else. By the way, your wife gives great head.

I only bad mouth dumbasses.

And that wife thing doesn't bother me.

My wife and I have a great relationship, so I don't have to come on here to try to settle stupid arguments with her like you do with yours.

JohninGpt
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM

You are correct in both cases, I did, and it did.

Now what's this stuff about the holocaust and BigRichards wife?

Fairplay
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM

Oh my goodness.

:eek:

Ebolapox
11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
You are correct in both cases, I did, and it did.

Now what's this stuff about the holocaust and BigRichards wife?

she was a holocaust survivor and he denies that the holocaust even happened because he's iranian and she wouldn't drive his drunken german ass to taco bell.

wait, what?

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I only bad mouth dumbasses.

And that wife thing doesn't bother me.

My wife and I have a great relationship, so I don't have to come on here to try to settle stupid arguments with her like you do with yours.

Yeah I am sure you have a great relationship. After you get done beating her do you tell her what a dumbass she is?

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2009, 08:42 PM
wtf did bigrichard do to milkman?

Ebolapox
11-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah I am sure you have a great relationship. After you get done beating her do you tell her what a dumbass she is?

:spock:

your insult is a one out of ten on the funny scale.

Fairplay
11-18-2009, 08:43 PM

Oh my.

:huh:

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:44 PM

I'm a hell of a lot smarter than that.

Whenever my wife and I disagree, we discuss it rationlly, and then I do whatever the hell she tells me to do.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:44 PM
:spock:

your insult is a one out of ten on the funny scale.

I don't think I was trying to be funny.

stlchiefs
11-18-2009, 08:46 PM
The kid is an irresponsible pos who showed you no respect. He deserves a talking to. If the wife won't let you do that, at a minimum you cold shoulder the kid = no presents. What 22 y.o. gets presents from an aunt still anyway, is that a perk of living in your mom's basement???

milkman

What you're trying to do is get under my skin, and the fact is, insults that have no basis in fact or reality simply don't bother me.

I'm secure in who I am and what kind of person I am, so calling me a wife beater doesn't affect me.

Fairplay

That is sad actually.:mad:

Lets neg rep him. :evil:

Chiefspants
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Hall of the classics bound?

Phobia
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
He's an idiot 22 year old. Weren't you 22? You don't need a crystal ball to know the ending of this story.

He'll grow up. Help him.

milkman
11-18-2009, 08:48 PM
That is sad actually.:mad:

Lets neg rep him. :evil:

Why?

He really isn't a bad guy.

He just needs to grow up and act like an adult.

el borracho
11-18-2009, 08:49 PM
22 year old kids mess up, but the disturbing parts are a. how much damage he caused/allowed and b. how very unapologetic he is about it. Taking your room when you offered him another is beyond rude. Not caring for the animals (which was the main reason he was allowed over is inexcusable and "It wasn't like that when I went to sleep" is not an ok answer to explain his total disrespect and irresponsible actions.

I would refuse to have him in my house again until he made some effort to apologize and demonstrate some maturity. Related or not, I have a limited amount of time on this earth and I'm not going to spend it with people who cavalierly disrespect me.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:50 PM
What you're trying to do is get under my skin, and the fact is, insults that have no basis in fact or reality simply don't bother me.

I'm secure in who I am and what kind of person I am, so calling me a wife beater doesn't affect me.

I am sure it doesn't.

Saulbadguy
11-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Pics of his girlfriend, please.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Pics of his girlfriend, please.

Damn it! I new I forgot to do something.

Count Zarth
11-18-2009, 08:56 PM
It would have been awesome if he had been naked with his girlfriend.

A true WTF moment.

Gonzo
11-18-2009, 09:00 PM

Right about here is where ol' Mr. Gonzo hits the eject button kiddies. Goodnight.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2009, 09:01 PM
It would have been awesome if he had been naked with his girlfriend.

A true WTF moment.

what if he went out of town without his wife and came home and his wife was banging some dude like William H. Macy's character in Boogie Nights. HAHAA!!11111111.

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 09:01 PM

Maybe I have it backwards. Are you really a woman that gets her ass beat by her husband? Because only a woman brings up old shit like this in an argument. You just come here to take out your frustrations on everyone else huh? Do you have a couple of black eyes right now? Does your pussy hurt or something? They have midol for some of that.

Demonpenz
11-18-2009, 09:02 PM
i would have had a big fucking kegger, you are only 22 once

Gonzo
11-18-2009, 09:05 PM
she was a holocaust survivor and he denies that the holocaust even happened because he's iranian and she wouldn't drive his drunken german ass to taco bell.

wait, what?

Wait a sec....
(before ejecting)
This is the same dude that started that thread about the drunk driving to Taco Bell?
Dude, Big Richard, you're kinda fucked up, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
You should kill him with an axe to the face and put his body in a bathtub full of lime in Hell's Kitchen.

Count Zarth
you are only 22 once

That's what I said when I splayed my fatbody self out naked with a jar of vaseline and skinemax seven years ago.

ClevelandBronco
11-18-2009, 09:06 PM

Until I read that I thought I'd already run across every kind of idiot drunk there is.

It's not hard to figure out one reason that the kid is a fuck up. It's not like he has a great example set before him.

"Let's see. I have an empty house at my disposal. What would my drunk uncle do in a situation like this?"

BigRichard
11-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Wait a sec....
(before ejecting)
This is the same dude that started that thread about the drunk driving to Taco Bell?
Dude, Big Richard, you're kinda ****ed up, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I am kinda ****ed up.:D

crossbow
11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Been There:

Nepew blew up my stereo speakers. He is not allowed in my house ever again.

Iowanian
11-18-2009, 09:59 PM
For some reason, I can imagine BR hitched up with nosewad or threadwrecker.

milkman
11-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Maybe I have it backwards. Are you really a woman that gets her ass beat by her husband? Because only a woman brings up old shit like this in an argument. You just come here to take out your frustrations on everyone else huh? Do you have a couple of black eyes right now? Does your pussy hurt or something? They have midol for some of that.

It's hard to deal with the truth that you're a dumbass, so go ahead lash out at me.

I'm here for ya buddy.

LaChapelle
11-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Trash the inside of his car

Rain Man
11-18-2009, 10:10 PM
You should kill him with an axe to the face and put his body in a bathtub full of lime in Hell's Kitchen.

That's a good solution for many of life's little annoyances.

wildcat09
11-18-2009, 10:13 PM
he would get punched in the throat

Iowanian
11-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Tell him you put his Christmas present under Mohillbilly's truck seat.

milkman
11-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Tell him you put his Christmas present under Mohillbilly's truck seat.

I would have collected that dog shit that he had to clean up, put in a box and wrapped to give him as a gift.

I believe that's called re-gifting.

Iowanian
11-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I'd have told him before I left that if he F'd up my house I pay a sissy to tear off his head like the blue guy on Mortal Combat and spike it the toilet full of bronco fan.

I'd also have come up with more jarring insults in response to milfman for making fun of my cp advice thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-18-2009, 10:28 PM

http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20090602/SandyVag.gif

Iowanian
11-18-2009, 10:32 PM

Weird, that guy having his photo taken on spring break with Larry Johnson.

88TG88
11-18-2009, 10:32 PM

ROFLROFL im stealing that shit

KCChiefsMan
11-18-2009, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't let him or your wife's sister back in the house. Unless his mom was very apologetic and offered to do something about it. Sounds like his parents didn't raise him well at all.

KCChiefsMan
11-18-2009, 10:46 PM
ROFLROFL im stealing that shit

that's 5-10 in prison nowadays.