PDA

View Full Version : Football Any O'Hara High School football fans out there?

jjchieffan
11-18-2009, 07:08 PM
My hometown high school is Cassville, who is playing O'Hara in the 3A state semifinals this weekend. I was just curious to hear the buzz from the other side about this weekends game

seaofred
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Go Cassville, I was a 13 year senior there.

jjchieffan
11-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Really? WHat year did you graduate?

seaofred
11-19-2009, 05:38 AM
2000. What about you?

Coyote
11-19-2009, 07:41 AM
# 1 ranked Cassville vs. #3 ranked O'hara. Rankings are representative and O'hara is coming off of three emotionally draining games and this will be the second straight road game. Odds are not with O'hara. Some quotes from boosters if you care for more:

" O’Hara plays Cassville Saturday at 1:30 PM in Cassville which is right next to Branson. If O’Hara wins this game they go to St Louis for the Show-Me Bowl championship game. This will likely be their toughest test so far as Cassville won it all last year and they are ranked #1 in Class 3A. O’Hara is ranked #3."

"But wait, it was not over yet. Pleasant Hill moved down field and advanced the ball another 15 yards on a personal foul penalty to get into position for the game-winning field goal. The kick was long enough but just wide right as time expired and O’Hara won 50 – 49. It was a crazy game."

"For those of you who missed the last two O’Hara football games, one word – UNBELIEVABLE. O’Hara beat Chillicothe 32 – 29 by scoring a touchdown with 10 seconds left in the game. The score went back and forth the entire game before O’Hara scored on the last drive. The next game, O’Hara trailed Savannah the entire game before scoring on a 20-yard touchdown pass with 2 seconds left in the game, winning 21 – 16. It was a perfect pass."

Nixhex
11-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Fort Osage and E.J. Gaines are going to kick some Ray South ass.

jjchieffan
11-19-2009, 04:01 PM
2000. What about you?

Class of 1990. Coming up on my 20 year reunion next summer. Hard to believe it has been that long. Damn I feel old. Thank God there is Skip around here to make me feel not so old. :D

kchero
11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
# 1 ranked Cassville vs. #3 ranked O'hara. Rankings are representative and O'hara is coming off of three emotionally draining games and this will be the second straight road game. Odds are not with O'hara. Some quotes from boosters if you care for more:

" O’Hara plays Cassville Saturday at 1:30 PM in Cassville which is right next to Branson. If O’Hara wins this game they go to St Louis for the Show-Me Bowl championship game. This will likely be their toughest test so far as Cassville won it all last year and they are ranked #1 in Class 3A. O’Hara is ranked #3."

"But wait, it was not over yet. Pleasant Hill moved down field and advanced the ball another 15 yards on a personal foul penalty to get into position for the game-winning field goal. The kick was long enough but just wide right as time expired and O’Hara won 50 – 49. It was a crazy game."

"For those of you who missed the last two O’Hara football games, one word – UNBELIEVABLE. O’Hara beat Chillicothe 32 – 29 by scoring a touchdown with 10 seconds left in the game. The score went back and forth the entire game before O’Hara scored on the last drive. The next game, O’Hara trailed Savannah the entire game before scoring on a 20-yard touchdown pass with 2 seconds left in the game, winning 21 – 16. It was a perfect pass."

My buddy has two of his brothers who play for them and you are right...One word about their season UNBELIEVABLE. They way the outcomes of these games have occurred have been crazy.

seaofred
11-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Class of 1990. Coming up on my 20 year reunion next summer. Hard to believe it has been that long. Damn I feel old. Thank God there is Skip around here to make me feel not so old. :D

Wow, so you went to school with my older brothers, and some buddies of mine. I see you live in Highlandville now. You going to make the trip down? If you want some neat takes on the game go to www.mosports.com or www.masseyratings.com.

Raised On Riots
11-19-2009, 05:02 PM
BUGTUSSEL FTW, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Don't fuck with the Catholics.

seaofred
11-19-2009, 05:04 PM
BUGTUSSEL FTW, MOTHER****ERS!!!!!

Oh dilagaph.

seaofred
11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Everything I've read says Cassville should win this game by 14 to 21 pts and that's not going by the locals. Cassville has a very fast and physical D while the O is very fast. I think it will be a good game and hope both teams make it out healthy.

Raised On Riots
11-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Oh dilagaph.

Our team's pretty good, but our cheerleaders ain't much to look at:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/granydrink.gif

seaofred
11-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Nice!