PDA

View Full Version : Misc Holy Shit: Father kills son for molesting sister

NewChief
11-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow. Not sure why I'm putting this in DC, but it just doesn't seem right for the Lounge.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/father-kills-son-molesting-sister/story?id=9127703

Teen Confesses To Molesting Sister, Dad Executes Him
Jamar Pinkney Sr. Could Face Life in Prison if Convicted
By EMILY FRIEDMAN

Nov. 19, 2009

A 15-year-old boy who was killed by his father in an execution style killing spent the last moments of his life pleading, "No, Daddy! No!"

Jamar Pinkney Jr. was shot in the head Monday by his 37-year-old father, Jamar Pinkney Sr., who allegedly made the teen strip his clothes off and kneel in a vacant lot before he was killed by a single bullet.

The boy's mother, Lazette Cherry, told the Detroit Free Press that Pinkney Sr., showed up at her Highland Park, Mich., home after she told him that their son had made a startling confession.

According to Cherry, the 15-year-old had admitted to having "inappropriate contact" with his 3-year-old half sister.

"I called and told his father this isn't something you sweep under the rug," Cherry, who was unable to be reached by ABCNews.com, told the paper.

Pinkney Sr. began by pistol whipping his son in the living room where the teen lived with his mother before taking him outside, despite Cherry's pleas to stop.

The father marched the naked boy into the lot and made him kneel down. As the boy pleaded for his life and his distraught mother looked on, Pinkney Sr. allegedly executed the boy with a shot in the head.

Pinkney Sr. was charged with first degree murder and if convicted, could spend the rest of his life in prison. The judge entered a "not guilty" plea on behalf of Pinkney. He is also charged with three counts of felonious assault and one count of felony firearm.

Video of the arraignment shows a relative of the child being taken out of the court room after screaming "No, no, no," when Pinkney Sr. was led into court.

His lawyer, Corbett O'Meara, called the incident a "devastating tragedy."

"My client is in shock and in mourning, but is hopeful that his family will be able to come out of this in as whole a state as possible," said O'Meara.

O'Meara said that Pinkney Sr., who turned himself into authorities, had no previous criminal history and had worked "for years" as a letter carrier for the United States Post Office.

Boy Killed by Father Was Known as Teddy Bear

"No individual has the right to exact the death penalty on another no matter how reprehensible the behavior," prosecutor Kym Worthy said in a statement. "That is why we have laws."

O'Meara told ABCNews.com that he hopes Worthy will "realize the case is far from straight forward" and requires something "other than the most aggressive" punishment.

And even though Pinkney Sr. had never been diagnosed with mental health problems, O'Meara said that if the allegations of the murder are true, "there must be issues with his mental health."

Meanwhile, the community where the child was raised is mourning the loss of a boy they say was known by friends as "teddy bear."

Volunteers at the high school where Pinkney Jr. was a sophomore said the teen was "always smiling," according to The Detroit News.

The principal at Martin Luther King Jr. High School, Deborah Jenkins, told the paper that Pinkney Jr. was "well-liked" and that the school community has been "shaken badly" by his death.

"He was articulate. He passed his courses with A's, B's and C's. Everyone knew him to be a nice, quiet boy," said Jenkins.

Copyright 2009 ABC News Internet Ventures

Donger
11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Well, that's pretty unpleasant on a variety of levels.

RJ
11-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Wild-ass guess.

The dad is a step dad and had at some point molested the boy that he killed.

*End wild-ass guess.*

NewChief
11-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Wild-ass guess.

*End wild-ass guess.*

Could very well be. Covering his ass.

brorth
11-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Wild-ass guess.

*End wild-ass guess.*

Generally stepdads and stepsons aren't Jr and Sr.

"Jamar Pinkney Jr. was shot in the head Monday by his 37-year-old father, Jamar Pinkney Sr., who allegedly made the teen strip his clothes off and kneel in a vacant lot before he was killed by a single bullet."

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 06:13 PM
That's some ancient rome bullshit right there.

RINGLEADER
11-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Whenever I question some mundane event in my life something like this comes along to put everything in perspective.

Just awful.

RJ
11-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Generally stepdads and stepsons aren't Jr and Sr.

"Jamar Pinkney Jr. was shot in the head Monday by his 37-year-old father, Jamar Pinkney Sr., who allegedly made the teen strip his clothes off and kneel in a vacant lot before he was killed by a single bullet."

ROFL

Ok, I guess I missed that part. But I'll stick to the rest of my WAG.

jjjayb
11-19-2009, 06:21 PM
I could not begin to imagine being able to execute my own Son. After reading this I called my Son to tell him I love him.

brorth
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
ROFL

Ok, I guess I missed that part. But I'll stick to the rest of my WAG.

lol I actually got a little nervous when I noticed that I'd posted in a DC thread, thanks for not telling me off!

RJ
11-19-2009, 06:57 PM
lol I actually got a little nervous when I noticed that I'd posted in a DC thread, thanks for not telling me off!

Well then it's lucky it was me. I'm not a DC regular, meaning I don't go ballistic quite as easily as some others. You are wise to tread carefully in this forum.

brorth
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Well then it's lucky it was me. I'm not a DC regular, meaning I don't go ballistic quite as easily as some others. You are wise to tread carefully in this forum.

FTR I'm on board with the rest of your WAG.

blaise
11-19-2009, 07:04 PM

DAMN ASSHAT FUCKING ASSHAT DOUCHEBAG ASSHAT

BigRedChief
11-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Well, that's pretty unpleasant on a variety of levels.
THIS!

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 07:27 PM

The fuck you doing in here? Do you like Palin? Do you like gays? Do you like Jesus? Do want gays in the military? You want gays having sex with each other in the showers pissing everyone else off? No? You know the spartans were all lovers? You don't want a great military like the spartans? You don't like America enough to allow her a great military like the spartans? How long have you hated America?

BigRedChief
11-19-2009, 07:29 PM
The **** you doing in here? Do you like Palin? Do you like gays? Do you like Jesus? Do want gays in the military? You want gays having sex with each other in the showers pissing everyone else off? No? You know the spartans were all lovers? You don't want a great military like the spartans? You don't like America enough to allow her a great military like the spartans? How long have you hated America?ROFL

Frazod
11-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Assuming the allegations are true, the father (a) saved God only knows how many other children from a predator, and (b) cleaned his own shit out of the gene pool.

Sucks for the dad, but it's kind of a win/win for the rest of us.

BigRedChief
11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Assuming the allegations are true, the father (a) saved God only knows how many other children from a predator, and (b) cleaned his own shit out of the gene pool.

Sucks for the dad, but it's kind of a win/win for the rest of us.uhhh sucks for mom/wife also. Sucks for the daughter that is going to need a Dad.

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 07:39 PM

Sucks for the dad, but it's kind of a win/win for the rest of us.

We don't even know to what extent the molesting was. It just says "touched inappropriately". Okay, a 15 year old touching his 3 year old sisters vagina is fucking weird, but maybe he was just curious and was embarrassed to ask. I don't know. It doesn't mean he'd be a predator though. It sounds like a lot of people saw him as a nice kid.

Frazod
11-19-2009, 07:39 PM
uhhh sucks for mom/wife also. Sucks for the daughter that is going to need a Dad.

True. But I'd rather have a spouse/parent in jail than a child/sibling fucking little kids.

KCWolfman
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Very reminiscent of Mateo Falcone.

Sorry for dad, but happy for society
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
We don't even know to what extent the molesting was. It just says "touched inappropriately". Okay, a 15 year old touching his 3 year old sisters vagina is fucking weird, but maybe he was just curious and was embarrassed to ask. I don't know. It doesn't mean he'd be a predator though. It sounds like a lot of people saw him as a nice kid.

Well, I'd imagine it was pretty damned bad if it inspired dad to put a round through junior's head.

RJ
11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
DAMN ASSHAT ****ING ASSHAT DOUCHEBAG ASSHAT

That's what I meant to say.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 07:52 AM
We don't even know to what extent the molesting was. It just says "touched inappropriately". Okay, a 15 year old touching his 3 year old sisters vagina is ****ing weird, but maybe he was just curious and was embarrassed to ask. I don't know. It doesn't mean he'd be a predator though. It sounds like a lot of people saw him as a nice kid.

This is a sad story on many levels, but I know you didn't just defend someone touching a 3 year old's vagina out of curiosity.

Feel free to stay away from my daughters.

BigRedChief
11-20-2009, 07:57 AM
True. But I'd rather have a spouse/parent in jail than a child/sibling ****ing little kids.I'd like the option of the kid being in jail getting ****ed and the daughter having her dad around for support.:)

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 09:59 AM
This is a sad story on many levels, but I know you didn't just defend someone touching a 3 year old's vagina out of curiosity.

Feel free to stay away from my daughters.

If you know I didn't just defend it, then why act like that?

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Because your statement disgusted me.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Because your statement disgusted me.

The part that says he might not be a predator and doesn't deserve to have a bullet go through his head ending his life, even though what he did was wrong, weird, and should be explained to him as such?

If you think my defense of him is a promotion of what he did and that I shouldn't be around children because of that, you're just overreacting to what I said. Which might be understandable if you have daughters and your job is to protect them. But you'd still be wrong, nonetheless.

Do you think I'm a predator because I can forgive a confused but probably overall nice kid as long as he knows what he did was wrong and should not ever be done again and why?

"Inappropriate contact" is all we know that happened. I'm not willing to grant anything that could be deemed inappropriate contact as determined by someone else as even punishable in some circumstances.

Let's say he was helping his sister take a bath. And lets say he was learning sex education in school and they discussed the female reproductive system. And being a naturally curious human, he notices the body parts of his three year old sister and wishes to examine them more closely. Later that week, maybe in class, for god knows what reason, he mentions what he did, not in some sexual fantasy way, but just as an aside. This gets related to the teacher, who relates it to the parents, who promptly shoot the kid in the back of the head ending his life. Was what he did immoral? No, it can not even be classified as immoral.

Brock
11-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Do you think I'm a predator because I can forgive a confused but probably overall nice kid as long as he knows what he did was wrong and should not ever be done again and why?

Not a predator, just an enabler of predators.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Not a predator, just an enabler of predators.

Bullshit. For one, we don't know this particular kid that I'm defending is a predator. For another, I explicitly said he needs to be taught to understanding that what he did was wrong.

Brock
11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Bullshit. For one, we don't know this particular kid that I'm defending is a predator. For another, I explicitly said he needs to be taught to understanding that what he did was wrong.

Pedophiles are always pedophiles. There is no cure. And yeah, I'm couching my answers in the assumption that something horrible happened to that little girl.

stevieray
11-20-2009, 10:41 AM
another family shattered....just so damn sad.

....villians aren't victims, other than to the choices they make.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Pedophiles are always pedophiles. There is no cure. And yeah, I'm couching my answers in the assumption that something horrible happened to that little girl.

Then we're working on totally different assumptions. If I assume that he raped his three year old half sister, then my previous posts are totally different.

BY1401
11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I don't know if there's a word in the English language that can convey how utterly disgusting this is.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 10:50 AM
every person who touches a child (lets say under 13 to eliminate the boyfriend arguement) deserves what happened to this kid.

IMO there is no rehabilitating anyone who would get a thrill from doing this shit to a little kid. A bullet caused this family additional grief but likely saved the sister more attacks as well as other children.

BucEyedPea
11-20-2009, 10:56 AM
every person who touches a child (lets say under 13 to eliminate the boyfriend arguement) deserves what happened to this kid.
The problem with vigilante justice is that we don't know all the facts for certain...unless you feel a newspaper report suffices.

All this does is deny an investigation of the facts whether it was just some touching or more or if he said it for attention or to get at the dad or any other of the many scenarios. People confess crimes to the police even if they haven't done them. It's not uncommon.

So, no, justice has not been served nor is murder proportionate to the crime. No one is advocating letting the boy be free from prison if he's guilty either.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:56 AM

IMO there is no rehabilitating anyone who would get a thrill from doing this shit to a little kid. A bullet caused this family additional grief but likely saved the sister more attacks as well as other children.

I'm giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing saying he got a thrill from it.

What about in my situation, Iowanian, that I wrote in the previous post? Execution in the backyard to that?

BY1401
11-20-2009, 11:08 AM
If we can leap to the conclusion that the kid received pleasure from whatever it was that he did to his half sister and was a predator in the making, how big of a jump is it to conclude that the father received pleasure from killing his son the way he did?

He made him get naked. He pistol whipped him. He made him go outside and kneel before him. He shot him in the head.

Inapropriate contact with a three year old half sister versus the above, and the kid is the monster?

stevieray
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
If we can leap to the conclusion that the kid received pleasure from whatever it was that he did to his half sister and was a predator in the making, how big of a jump is it to conclude that the father received pleasure from killing his son the way he did?

He made him get naked. He pistol whipped him. He made him go outside and kneel before him. He shot him in the head.

Inapropriate contact with a three year old half sister versus the above, and the kid is the monster?
a sin is a sin is a sin.

we are told to turn the other cheek..ie not take judgement into our own hands..

Frazod
11-20-2009, 11:32 AM
The problem with vigilante justice is that we don't know all the facts for certain...unless you feel a newspaper report suffices.

All this does is deny an investigation of the facts whether it was just some touching or more or if he said it for attention or to get at the dad or any other of the many scenarios. People confess crimes to the police even if they haven't done them. It's not uncommon.

So, no, justice has not been served nor is murder proportionate to the crime. No one is advocating letting the boy be free from prison if he's guilty either.

Murder is ABSOLUTELY proportionate to the crime of child molestation. Molesters never stop, and their victims generally never get over what was done to them or become molesters themselves.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 11:39 AM
I'd like the option of the kid being in jail getting ****ed and the daughter having her dad around for support.:)

Why is it that many people always think that child molesters get raped in prison for eternity?

Many men in prison (Including child molesters) do not have to have sex if they don't choose to do so. There isn't a coalition of child molesting rapists in prison who ensure these men get their just desserts.

And even if they are weak and become fish, you are still solving no issue - you are further perverting a sick piece of trash only to be released from prison in a few years (or even months) only to further perfect his "talent" and abuse another human being.

Hydrae
11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
uhhh sucks for mom/wife also. Sucks for the daughter that is going to need a Dad.

I doubt Sr is the father of the girl since she is a half sister of Jr and they have a common mother. Also, mom had to call Sr to tell him about this issue so it doesn't sound like he lived with them.

Just setting the record straight. :)

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing saying he got a thrill from it.

What about in my situation, Iowanian, that I wrote in the previous post? Execution in the backyard to that?

If you can't tell the difference between putting salve on a diaper rash and going knuckle deep on a toddler, I'm not going to be able to help you.

There is no benefit of the doubt for your exploratory situation. They're not Magellan and a child isn't the Hudson bay. Interestingly enough, we had a discussion with our oldest this week on the subject after she asked a question about someone touching her girl parts. It's pretty simple, if its not mommy or daddy putting on medicine, or a doctor with mommy or daddy in the room its' not ok.

It takes a pretty barbaric sob to execute his own son, but he likely saved alot more families years of pain. How you can try to rationalize it blows my mind.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:00 PM

The father was convinced enough to kill his own son....it's not like the angry father of the stepsister did it. I'd say that is pretty telling.

Maybe the guy is a psycho....but the boys' own mother was convinced enough to call the father and tell him that his son, and her son was a kid fucker.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Murder is ABSOLUTELY proportionate to the crime of child molestation. Molesters never stop, and their victims generally never get over what was done to them or become molesters themselves.
If your argument is that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for someone who has been convicted of the crime of child molestation after all of the facts are known, then I'm on board with that.

However, if you're saying that it was appropriate for this father to execute his 15 year old son in this situation, then I going to have to disagree. We'll never know what really happened. All we'll ever know is that the kid did something wrong and it bothered him enough that he confessed to his mother.

For all we know, he may have been guilty of thinking unpure thoughts. Or, he may have brutally raped her. We'll never know (although it would be fairly easy for a doctor to figure out the extent of the physical abuse, if any).

The father deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life. Anyone who does what he did is a threat to everybody else.

Great Expectations
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
It sounds like the kid got what he deserved and the father is about to.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:11 PM
If you can't tell the difference between putting salve on a diaper rash and going knuckle deep on a toddler, I'm not going to be able to help you.

I can tell the ****ing difference. Enough with this shit. It's an outright goddamn ****ing sly bullshit you're trying to pass off. If I used your bullshit ways of communicating, I'd say something like "you want every father to shoot his son in the head for a mistake?"

There is no benefit of the doubt for your exploratory situation. They're not Magellan and a child isn't the Hudson bay.

There's no benefit of the doubt? There's only extreme assumptions like the "going knuckle deep on a toddler" you're giving? Can you not see what you're doing? To whom are you giving the benefit of the doubt? I'll give you a hint: his name is Pickney and he ain't a junior.

Exploring like my example is wrong for a few reasons. I never said it was right. What I said is it doesn't make him a predator. It doesn't make him a molester. It doesn't make him an evil kid deserving of death. It just means what he did was wrong.

It takes a pretty barbaric sob to execute his own son, but he likely saved alot more families years of pain. How you can try to rationalize it blows my mind.

"Likely". Here is the basis of your rationalization: Whatever I think of as the sickest thing, that's the thing he did. And thus it's justified. My mind is blown at the simplicity of your imagination and the extremity of your assumptions.

You're completely convinced that he had sex in some way with the girl. Therefore, any attempt on my part to defend this kid in your twisted reality is my defense for having sex in some way with the girl.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I've not said what I think should happen to the man for executing his own son.

The kid wasn't a Priest, there is no need to go so far to rationalize it.
It's pretty damn sly bullshit you're trying to pass off.

You're going to be late for the NOW rally.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:16 PM

The kid wasn't a Priest, there is no need to go so far to rationalize it.

Yes, because I have constantly defended priests that molested boys on this board. Goodfuckinggod. What other horseshit do you have for us today, Iowanian? Coming up with a number of how many kids I've personally molested?

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:19 PM

What do you think should happen to him?

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:19 PM
I've never said you're a pedo, but you're an enabler because you'll overlook it if there is a good reason why he did it.

Frazod
11-20-2009, 12:21 PM
If your argument is that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for someone who has been convicted of the crime of child molestation after all of the facts are known, then I'm on board with that.

However, if you're saying that it was appropriate for this father to execute his 15 year old son in this situation, then I going to have to disagree. We'll never know what really happened. All we'll ever know is that the kid did something wrong and it bothered him enough that he confessed to his mother.

For all we know, he may have been guilty of thinking unpure thoughts. Or, he may have brutally raped her. We'll never know (although it would be fairly easy for a doctor to figure out the extent of the physical abuse, if any).

The father deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life. Anyone who does what he did is a threat to everybody else.

Obviously it's an extremely messed up situation. I doubt, however, that the father is a threat to others. Sounds like he did what he did because he felt it was his responsibility. And if he learned that his kid was a child molesting freak, frankly, I can't say that I blame him.

Admittedly, I do have a very Draconian sense of justice. I also think our justice system is failed, bloated piece of shit more concerned with the rights of criminals than victims.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I've never said you're a pedo, but you're an enabler because you'll overlook it if there is a good reason why he did it.

I don't know of any good reasons for pedophilia.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Admittedly, I do have a very Draconian sense of justice. I also think our justice system is failed, bloated piece of shit more concerned with the rights of criminals than victims.

Always has been. Rather have 10 guilty guys go free than 1 innocent guy imprisoned.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Obviously it's an extremely messed up situation. I doubt, however, that the father is a threat to others. Sounds like he did what he did because he felt it was his responsibility. And if he learned that his kid was a child molesting freak, frankly, I can't say that I blame him.

I agree with you about our justice system and the bullshit that goes on where everybody is more concerned about the rights of the criminals.

I just have to wonder about the stability of any guy who, on the basis of a single phone call, would take his son out and shoot him in the head.

Donger
11-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Always has been. Rather have 10 guilty guys go free than 1 innocent guy imprisoned.

Wow. I take it you've never been the victim of a crime?

Frazod
11-20-2009, 12:26 PM

Yeah, but what about ten guilty scumbags (who would in this instance, I guess, be screwing little kids) roaming free because some prosecutor forgot to dot his i's and cross his t's? Fuck that.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Wow. I take it you've never been the victim of a crime?

I'm not saying my personal opinion. I'm saying that's the way our system is generally thought of as promoting.

Frazod
11-20-2009, 12:28 PM
I agree with you about our justice system and the bullshit that goes on where everybody is more concerned about the rights of the criminals.

I just have to wonder about the stability of any guy who, on the basis of a single phone call, would take his son out and shoot him in the head.

Honestly, they should just put that guy in a room with a gun and one bullet and let him take care of business. There's no getting over what he did. I see no point in having him rot in prison for decades over it.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:31 PM
but but but what if Jeffery Dahmer was just really, really hungry the first time he ate a person?

BY1401
11-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Why didn't the old man turn the gun on himself?

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
but but but what if Jeffery Dahmer was just really, really hungry the first time he ate a person?

But but but that's not similar to my argument. If it was shown that the boy did have sex with the girl, I wouldn't justify it. What I'm saying is, whatever inappropriate contact might be, it might not be immoral or deserving of either detention or especially death.

There is one wrong we can be sure of: Pinkney Sr. There is one victim we can be sure of: Pinkney Jr.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:37 PM
but but but we don't know why he did what he did to Jr...maybe he was Explored by a curious health student as a youngster and over-reacted as a result...

BucEyedPea
11-20-2009, 12:38 PM

No it isn't. It doesn't result in the loss of a physical human life. It's not even in the camp of an eye for an eye.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Your analogy is valid only if Jeffrey Dahmer's father heard only that Jeffrey Dahmer got hungry and did something bad, and he responded by putting a bullet in his head.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:40 PM
but but but we don't know why he did what he did to Jr...maybe he was Explored by a curious health student as a youngster and over-reacted as a result...
FAIL

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:41 PM

Yeah, we apparently do know why he did what he did to Jr:

"I called and told his father this isn't something you sweep under the rug," Cherry, who was unable to be reached by ABCNews.com, told the paper.

Pinkney Sr. began by pistol whipping his son in the living room where the teen lived with his mother before taking him outside, despite Cherry's pleas to stop.

The father marched the naked boy into the lot and made him kneel down. As the boy pleaded for his life and his distraught mother looked on, Pinkney Sr. allegedly executed the boy with a shot in the head.

Whatever Cherry told him, he felt it was bad enough that he would take the law into his own hands and execute a legally innocent kid. That's why he executed him. Because whatever Cherry said he did (inappropriate contact, sex, ect., we don't know), he thought it was good enough.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 12:44 PM
The father is twisted, no doubt.

Either
A: He didn't have the courage to do what he thought must be done when he built himself up to the point of pulling the trigger. That would explain stripping the boy and pistol whipping him prior to the "execution"

or
B: He didn't believe the boy was guilty and he had to be sure before he killed him.

Either way, he was wrong.

Nonetheless, the pedophile is gone. I am truly sorry for the family, but the Earth is a little safer today with that scumbag dead.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Your analogy is valid only if Jeffrey Dahmer's father heard only that Jeffrey Dahmer got hungry and did something bad, and he responded by putting a bullet in his head.

Ironic considering Dahmer was killed in prison by inmates who determined his sentence was not harsh enough

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Nonetheless, the pedophile is gone. I am truly sorry for the family, but the Earth is a little safer today with that scumbag dead.

Is this stemming from a different news report?

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
FAIL

You're free to defend Uncle Diddles with all of your might.

Is Dahmer alive today?

The world would have been a better place if his father had found out he at the first person and put a bullet in his head.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 12:48 PM

Are you still trying to defend your tenacious position on the subject?

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Yeah, we apparently do know why he did what he did to Jr:

Whatever Cherry told him, he felt it was bad enough that he would take the law into his own hands and execute a legally innocent kid. That's why he executed him. Because whatever Cherry said he did (inappropriate contact, sex, ect., we don't know), he thought it was good enough.

...and maybe Sr over-reacted because Uncle Diddles "explored" him out of curiosity out of health class....and curiosity or whatever argument you tried to make earlier.

The dad obviously committed a crime and it turns out, we have punishments for that crime.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Are you still trying to defend your tenacious position on the subject?

Yes.

BucEyedPea
11-20-2009, 12:51 PM
The father is twisted, no doubt.

Either
A: He didn't have the courage to do what he thought must be done when he built himself up to the point of pulling the trigger. That would explain stripping the boy and pistol whipping him prior to the "execution"

or
B: He didn't believe the boy was guilty and he had to be sure before he killed him.

Either way, he was wrong.

We don't know what the kid did exactly. And the father could have take his son to the police instead.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
You're free to defend Uncle Diddles with all of your might.

Is Dahmer alive today?

The world would have been a better place if his father had found out he at the first person and put a bullet in his head.
I completely agree, because we know what a monster Dahmer was.

If we had a time machine and we could know with certainty that the 15-year old would also be a monster, then I'd agree that his dad did the right thing.

My point is that you don't even know what the kid confessed to doing, yet you are defending his murder. What if the mother comes forward now and says the kid confessed to thinking bad thoughts. Would you still believe that the father did the right thing?

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 12:54 PM

It was no accident. The boy admitted to inappropriate contact. The father has already plead guilty.

Dad is sick and admits thus, but the boy is a pedophile - he admitted the crime to his family.

I certainly hope you have the same tenacity in previous threads for priests blamed for inappropriate behavior until they are proven guilty.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 12:54 PM
We don't know what the kid did exactly. And the father could have take his son to the police instead.
Finally, a rational position in this thread.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 12:55 PM

Yup, but honestly I don't care about the 15 year old at all. The dad and his family, I do have some remorse for.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe SR was committing an act of mercy, because he knew what the girl's real father would do to the boy when he found out.

Killing him was very extreme, no doubt, however I'll never b e able to view a molester of a 3 year old as a victim.

BY1401
11-20-2009, 01:16 PM
The boy admitted to inappropriate contact.

For this, and this alone, a child deserves to be murdered?

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 01:19 PM
He should have been castrated instead of murdered.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 01:20 PM
For this, and this alone, a child deserves to be murdered?

A child?

Nice try - You mean a 15 year old deviant.

I tell you what, move the next teenager blamed for pedophilia in a neighborhood with some of your young family members after their trial and supposed rehabilitation occurs. Until then, I can't take the comment seriously.

Hydrae
11-20-2009, 01:21 PM

True, Sr would get a shorter sentence that way.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 01:27 PM

Doesn't work. When the sexual determinant is taken out of the equation, the sexual abusers turn to violence instead. See Wayne Dumond.

I know I am not popular with this statement, and I can live with that, but if a sexual deviancy is genetic and not a matter of choice - as we are told about the homosexual community, then there is no cure. Pedophiles need to be killed to make the world safe for non-pedophiles.

Now before I am lambasted, I am not saying homosexuality and pedophilia are in the same ballpark. Two men or two women who experience sex as consenting adults are none of my business, but it is a deviancy according to the laws of procreation and nature, that is a scientific fact.

If a person doesn't choose to be homosexual then we have to assume it is also possible that a person doesn't choose to be a pedophile and no amount of "cure" could work.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 01:30 PM
True, Sr would get a shorter sentence that way.

Maybe.

He could have always drowned his son in a tub in Texas and got a reduced sentence. Then he could have ended up in a low security hospital in Tennessee instead

BY1401
11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
A child?

Nice try - You mean a 15 year old deviant.

I tell you what, move the next teenager blamed for pedophilia in a neighborhood with some of your young family members after their trial and supposed rehabilitation occurs. Until then, I can't take the comment seriously.

Okay, then substitute your own word of choice, "boy," for "child."

For "inapropriate contact" a boy deserves to be murdered?

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Okay, then substitute your own word of choice, "boy," for "child."

For "inapropriate contact" a boy deserves to be murdered?

For molesting a helpless three year old child?

I have no problem with it.

And again, I ask, would you be comfortable with a "reformed" pedophile living near a pre-schooler relative of your own?

Frazod
11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
No it isn't. It doesn't result in the loss of a physical human life. It's not even in the camp of an eye for an eye.

In some ways, it's worse. If somebody gets killed, they're just dead. Deeply emotionally damaged survivors can reap destruction on themselves, their loved ones, and, potentially, their own victims.

BY1401
11-20-2009, 01:52 PM
And again, I ask, would you be comfortable with a "reformed" pedophile living near a pre-schooler relative of your own?

No.

But I fail to see how that would justify the old man actions.

dirk digler
11-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Wow crazy story. I have no problem with what happened to the kid but I think all the facts should of come out before someone gets killed.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 02:20 PM
No.

But I fail to see how that would justify the old man actions.

They don't, at all. He is not judge, nor jury. He deserves to be convicted .

However, I am not gonna shed a tear over a child molester taking liberties with preschool children.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM
It was no accident. The boy admitted to inappropriate contact. The father has already plead guilty.

Dad is sick and admits thus, but the boy is a pedophile - he admitted the crime to his family.

A pedophile is an adult who is attracted to children. We don't know if the kid fits that profile. I'll probably get hell for this, but being a pedophile is not a legal crime. Acting on it is. We don't know what this kids intent was.

We know this kid is as much a pedophile as some child poster coming in here claiming you touched him. We don't know. All we know is he admitted to inappropriate contact. We don't if that's worth prison or a slap on the wrist. But some people here swear it's worth a bullet to the fucking head.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
A pedophile is an adult who is attracted to children. We don't know if the kid fits that profile. I'll probably get hell for this, but being a pedophile is not a legal crime. Acting on it is. We don't know what this kids intent was.

We know this kid is as much a pedophile as some child poster coming in here claiming you touched him. We don't know. All we know is he admitted to inappropriate contact. We don't if that's worth prison or a slap on the wrist. But some people here swear it's worth a bullet to the fucking head.

Yeah because at 15 you aren't smart enough to know you don't play with a 3 year old's vagina.

Thank goodness your mindset isn't the norm and people like Alysa Bustamante will be recognized for their actions instead of coddled for being mixed up teenagers.

FWIW - pedo: youth underage
Philia: unnatural attraction
There is nothing in the word to make me believe it pertains only to those over the age of 18

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Yeah because at 15 you aren't smart enough to know you don't play with a 3 year old's vagina.

Thank goodness your mindset isn't the norm and people like Alysa Bustamante will be recognized for their actions instead of coddled for being mixed up teenagers.
Posted via Mobile Device

The fuck do you mean he played with a 3 year old's vagina?

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 03:22 PM
FWIW - pedo: youth underage
Philia: unnatural attraction
There is nothing in the word to make me believe it pertains only to those over the age of 18

You're right. Dictionary.com includes adult, but I think you're right.

Still, we don't know that this teenager has an unnatural attraction to children. Your argument that the kid deserved to be shot in the head, if you are arguing that, is based on that assumption.

You get this? Are we on the same page? I honest to God wish more people had my mindset instead of yours, which apparently involves jumping to conclusions and acting out without enough evidence in a show of how (take your pick: protective, masculine, cowboyish, independent, batman-like, etc.) you are.

Amnorix
11-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm very late to thsi thread and am not about to read it all the way through, but there was a Law and Order episode that was almost exactly like this, except the father was the boy's stepfather, and they set it up to look like the stepfather murdered the kid at teh end, but it ended up being a twist ending -- a stupid twist ending IMHO.

Whatever, life imitating art. :-O

RJ
11-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Why does this thread so remind me of Mystic River?

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 09:42 PM

Still, we don't know that this teenager has an unnatural attraction to children. Your argument that the kid deserved to be shot in the head, if you are arguing that, is based on that assumption.

You get this? Are we on the same page? I honest to God wish more people had my mindset instead of yours, which apparently involves jumping to conclusions and acting out without enough evidence in a show of how (take your pick: protective, masculine, cowboyish, independent, batman-like, etc.) you are.

Unfortunately, too many people already have your namby pamby mindset which explains why we have so many short termers, killers in hospitals (like Andrea Yates), and repeat offenders.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 09:47 PM

And one more FWIW - I never stated he got what he deserved. When it comes to murder, rape, molestation, and kidnapping for profit I don't care about punishing, someone to get what they deserve. I care about making all of society excluding the afore-mentioned scumbags safer.

Do I think he got what he deserved? I don't know and I don't care.

Do I think society is safer if he did molest a 3 year old baby and now he is dead? Hell yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, too many people already have your namby pamby mindset which explains why we have so many short termers, killers in hospitals (like Andrea Yates), and repeat offenders.
Posted via Mobile Device

If innocence until proven guilty is namby pamby, then I'll accept it. I don't have the need to stoop to barbaric gun shots to heads of my own naked children in my backyard to show that I care about ethical behavior. I'll take civilization, you take nomadic third world archaic chaos and my luck to you. Watch your back.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Do I think he got what he deserved? I don't know and I don't care.

Do I think society is safer if he did molest a 3 year old baby and now he is dead? Hell yes.

What the fuck do you think this argument is over? Is it a.) that I like molesters or b.) that I like innocence until proven guilty and that I'm giving the kid the benefit of the doubt because 'inappropriate contact' might not be immoral?

If you want to fight with someone who likes child molesters, fine. But it ain't me.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 09:59 PM
If innocence until proven guilty is namby pamby, then I'll accept it. I don't have the need to stoop to barbaric gun shots to heads of my own naked children in my backyard to show that I care about ethical behavior. I'll take civilization, you take nomadic third world archaic chaos and my luck to you. Watch your back.

Derive what you want from my statements. I never condoned the behavior in anyway, but I understand the need to detract by acting the drama queen part so well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
11-20-2009, 10:04 PM
This should happen every time. Then pedophiles would think twice.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Derive what you want from my statements. I never condoned the behavior in anyway, but I understand the need to detract by acting the drama queen part so well.
Posted via Mobile Device

And I never condoned the molesting of children. That's hasn't really stopped you from playing me as an enabler of not only molestation but also Andrea Yates types murderers. Quite dramatic.

RJ
11-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Personally - and this is just me, and I admit to hanging slightly to the left - I have a hard time picturing myself pistol whipping one of my sons and then dragging him naked into an empty lot and shooting him in the head, all based on my wife telling he me he confessed to "inappropriate conduct" with my daughter. First of all, I would probably like a little more information. I mean, if I'm going to shoot my own son in the head I would really want to be sure I was doing the right thing. Due diligence and all. Second, that's a helluva thing to have to live with.....killing you boy, life in prison, maybe having been horribly, dreadfully wrong. But hey, that's just me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm as doting a daddy to my little girl as you would ever meet. But it's really not normal for a dad to execute his own kid. I'd bet heavily on there being more to this story.

I'd jump to conclusions with some of you, but I did that earlier with my WAG.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 10:25 PM
And I never condoned the molesting of children. That's hasn't really stopped you from playing me as an enabler of not only molestation but also Andrea Yates types murderers. Quite dramatic.

I, unlike you, never blamed you for condoning molestation. I said you are morally weak and soft on those who do need to be taken out of society.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:27 PM
I, unlike you, never blamed you for condoning molestation. I said you are morally weak and soft on those who do need to be taken out of society.
Posted via Mobile Device

Which is a claim entirely unfounded. You're as emotional as a midnight New Moon crowd.

Gary
11-20-2009, 10:28 PM
What if the mom lied to the dad?

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 10:30 PM

You know, it's "askers of questions" like you that have made America backwards and it's why we can't fight long wars anymore when only 4000 soldiers have die, and why Andrea Yates is having a great time in rehab.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Which is a claim entirely unfounded. You're as emotional as a midnight New Moon crowd.

Really? I thought it was you cursing and frothing at the mouth in the previous posts. Lemme check.....

Nope, not me at all, Ms. Congeniallity. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
11-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Truth or dare.

If the same situation occurred in your home, would you execute your own son with a bullet to the head?

Hypothetically, of course.

Everyone feel free to chime in, I wasn't necessarily directing the question to KCW only.

Very Mystic River- like.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 10:40 PM

That would be even more tragic
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Truth or dare.

If the same situation occurred in your home, would you execute your own son with a bullet to the head?

Hypothetically, of course.

Everyone feel free to chime in, I wasn't necessarily directing the question to KCW only.

Very Mystic River- like.

Not at all. But I would turn them in and demand maximum penalty and offer to testify against the child.

As I said I don't condone dad's actions. If you read back, I stated he should be convicted. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want the sick individual around society ever again, even if it were my child.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
11-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Not at all. But I would turn them in and demand maximum penalty and offer to testify against the child.

As I said I don't condone dad's actions. If you read back, I stated he should be convicted. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want the sick individual around society ever again, even if it were my child.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would do the same, and let the legal system sort out the details.

Gary
11-21-2009, 11:17 AM
You know, it's "askers of questions" like you that have made America backwards and it's why we can't fight long wars anymore when only 4000 soldiers have die, and why Andrea Yates is having a great time in rehab.

Perhaps it would be more prudent to have all the information gathered to date by police investigators before making a definitive statement that someone else is "backwards". You know no more than I do, so your view of this and my view of this is nothing more than pure speculation. I'm sure the police have a much clearer picture of the incident after collecting evidence. How about we leave it to the ones who actually have hard facts or at least compelling evidence to decide who's speculation is "backwards"?

Pioli Zombie
11-21-2009, 06:07 PM
This is all Obama's fault.
Posted via Mobile Device

ForeverChiefs58
11-21-2009, 06:57 PM
maybe the mom was trying to move on with her new family, the boy was pissing her off whining about dad and the divorse, so she thought she would tell the father something to take the troublesome boy having issues with the divorse away with his father for awhile. maybe she asked the 3 year old and she said "yes" and the mom ran with it? The problem is we may never know now. Should never rush to judgement, like what happened in Mystic River.

ForeverChiefs58
11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
just from reading about some of the women around this place I could see the mom saying something to the dad to make him take him for a long time so she can "move on with her new family". Opps, dad took it too far...again!

Inspector
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM

I always thought Dalmer would make a great spokes person for Gates BBQ sauce.

Buck
11-24-2009, 10:27 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v227/1377/117/n1502738416_120.jpg

Thats the kid who did it.