PDA

View Full Version : Religion PPP poll: majority of Republicans believe Obama stole election last year.

Direckshun
11-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Only 27% think he legitimately won it.

Good Christ.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2009/11/acorn.html

ACORN
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Losing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

The Republican base is with him though. PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately. Clearly the ACORN card really is an effective one to play with the voters who will decide whether Hoffman gets to be the Republican nominee in a possible repeat bid in 2010.

Belief in the ACORN conspiracy theory is even higher among GOP partisans than the birther one, which only 42% of Republicans expressed agreement with on our national survey in September.

Overall 62% of Americans think Obama legitimately won the election to only 26% who think ACORN stole it for him, as few Democrats or independents buy into that line of thinking.

The organization is generally unpopular though, with only 11% of voters viewing it favorably to 53% with an unfavorable opinion and 36% without one. The only politician we've polled on this year with comparably bad favorability numbers is John Edwards. The constant harping on ACORN by Republican politicians may sound nutso in some circles, but it certainly has hurt the organization's image and it looks like the anti-ACORN message may resonate with a decent portion of the American electorate. ACORN is probably well overdue for a rebranding.

Full results here (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_1119.pdf).

Posted by Tom Jensen at 12:15 PM

KCTitus
11-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Why does Acorn and SEIU share the same headquarters office in NO?

KCWolfman
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Well this must be a legitimate poll......
Posted via Mobile Device

KCTitus
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Well this must be a legitimate poll......
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course it is...it wasnt done by Fox News.

NewChief
11-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Why does Acorn and SEIU share the same headquarters office in NO?

Is there a punchline?

I've got one for you: a community organizer, a radical, and a marxist preacher walk into a bar....

Taco John
11-19-2009, 09:38 PM
I know, I know, I'm holding it in my hands, but I swear to God they walked into it.

MadMax
11-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Only 27% think he legitimately won it.

Good Christ.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2009/11/acorn.html

ACORN
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Losing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

The Republican base is with him though. PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately. Clearly the ACORN card really is an effective one to play with the voters who will decide whether Hoffman gets to be the Republican nominee in a possible repeat bid in 2010.

Belief in the ACORN conspiracy theory is even higher among GOP partisans than the birther one, which only 42% of Republicans expressed agreement with on our national survey in September.

Overall 62% of Americans think Obama legitimately won the election to only 26% who think ACORN stole it for him, as few Democrats or independents buy into that line of thinking.

The organization is generally unpopular though, with only 11% of voters viewing it favorably to 53% with an unfavorable opinion and 36% without one. The only politician we've polled on this year with comparably bad favorability numbers is John Edwards. The constant harping on ACORN by Republican politicians may sound nutso in some circles, but it certainly has hurt the organization's image and it looks like the anti-ACORN message may resonate with a decent portion of the American electorate. ACORN is probably well overdue for a rebranding.

Full results here (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_1119.pdf).

Posted by Tom Jensen at 12:15 PM

JFC! While I dislike the man, he did not steal the election. There are just more gullible retards in The US than I realized. But the alternative was very sad too.

Reaper16
11-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Gatdamn, really? I understand the uproar that happened over Bush/Gore seeing as how such an election dispute like that had never happened before in the age of the 24-hour news cycle. And there was a fringe sector of libs who thought that Diebold voting machine technology rigged 2004 for Bush, which I equate the 52% of people polled here to. Is it going to be the case each election where the fringe thinks the election was stolen outright?

wild1
11-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I certainly believe that Acorn has been perpetrating massive fraud in national elections for a long time now, but did they put him over the top? Probably not. There are more than enough other factors like stupidity and historical illiteracy and the weakest opponent in a long time that you can blame for the hopey changey devolution.

RedNeckRaider
11-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Gatdamn, really? I understand the uproar that happened over Bush/Gore seeing as how such an election dispute like that had never happened before in the age of the 24-hour news cycle. And there was a fringe sector of libs who thought that Diebold voting machine technology rigged 2004 for Bush, which I equate the 52% of people polled here to. Is it going to be the case each election where the fringe thinks the election was stolen outright?

Uh...yeah...hello...the standard reply from a fan...errr...voter is "we got robbed"

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Does this mean they've moved past the "he's not born here" phase?

Norman Einstein
11-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I have not heard one single republican say anything that could be interpeted in any way that would validate the poll.

I guess that if you search hard enough and long enough you can formulate a poll to get the results you want. In this case it seems they found people that either said that or was fooled into answering in a manner to support their claim.

Reaper16
Uh...yeah...hello...the standard reply from a fan...errr...voter is "we got robbed"
I like this answer. Really. I often draw comparisons between Republicans and Democrats to sports fans myself.

KCTitus
Is there a punchline?

I've got one for you: a community organizer, a radical, and a marxist preacher walk into a bar....

I think the OP is the punchline...I saw ACORN about 12 times before I read the article, and that was the first thing that popped into my head. I thought this post was pretty much made rhetorically.

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 09:52 PM
I have not heard one single republican say anything that could be interpeted in any way that would validate the poll. .

Well what about Doug Hoffman?

fan4ever
It's hilarious any dem or liberal is irritated by this poll (if true/accurate).

Maybe it's a good sign; finally letting go of Bush/Gore 2000?

KCTitus

wait..what? He's not a citizen?

RedNeckRaider

Uh....no.....he was not born here...err....we got robbed :spock:

Jenson71
11-19-2009, 09:55 PM
wait..what? He's not a citizen?

Born and raised in Kenya. Schooled at a madarahashmooslum.

Norman Einstein
11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Well what about Doug Hoffman?

Before you mentioned him I'd never read anything about him.

i have do doubt that ACORN did it's best to get voters to the polls. Probably some illegal voteres at that, but it happens in every election regardless of who is running. If they were able to get enough people out to vote to "steal" the election is very questionable.

If you want to believe the election was stolen then you need to get in line with the rest of the retards in the world.

Norman Einstein
11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Born and raised in Kenya. Schooled at a madarahashmooslum.

So he was your neighbor and classmate?

Captain Obvious
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM
So he stole the election, huh? Racists...

Guru
11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
What a crock of shit. This election was not stolen. Neither was 2000 or 2004

kcfanXIII
11-20-2009, 04:02 AM
meh, the results of this poll were obviously skewed by racial profiling.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 04:08 AM
I have not heard one single republican say anything that could be interpeted in any way that would validate the poll.

Me either. It is a distraction... nothing else.

Mile High Mania
11-20-2009, 04:15 AM
I also have heard nothing about this from any of the talk shows... I think you've got a big back of nothing with this thread.

blaise
11-20-2009, 05:55 AM
That's horsecrap. The majority of Republicans do not think Obama stole the election. I don't care what the poll says.

BigRedChief
11-20-2009, 06:32 AM
What a crock of shit. This election was not stolen. Neither was 2000 or 2004
Thats a BS poll. No way the majority of Republicans think the election was stolen. Maybe he wasn't born in America, he's a marxist etc. But stole the election. no way.

Welll lest we forget more Americans did vote for Al Gore than George W in 2000. Not saying the election was stolen or malfeasance occured, just saying George W is lucky that the Presidential voting process is not a popular vote.

On that issue, what if it occurs again? I was really proud as an american to see both sides really passionate about their candidates in a disputed election hit the streets to protest, hold rallies and not a single violent incident occured. Do you think that would happen today? There was violence at town halls over health care reform.

Iowanian
11-20-2009, 06:38 AM
I've never heard anyone say that...let alone 75%.

I have heard a lot of people correctly suggest that a horde of Utopians, welfare shitheads and non-producer-Americans voted him in.

Royal Fanatic
11-20-2009, 07:10 AM
The problem with this kind of thinking is that it gives the losers an excuse not to look at the reasons for their loss.

Obama didn't steal the election. The Republicans gave it away through arrogance and stupidity. Bush campaigned as a conservative yet spent money like a drunken sailor. He poured hundreds of billions of dollars down the drain in his idiotic invasion of Iraq, and he turned the budget surplus that he inherited into incredibly large deficits. Then we had the credit crisis, which wasn't actually Bush's fault. But when Bush's Secretary of the Treasury (Henry Paulson) told Congress that we'd go into another Great Depression unless Congress gave him $700 Billion for a bailout with no real plan and no accountability, it showed a lot of people that the Bush administration was completely clueless.

So what did the Republicans do for the 2008 election? They insisted that everything was just fine. They nominated John McCain, a guy who admitted that he didn't know all that much about economic issues, and then watched him pick Sarah Palin as the VP candidate. Sarah Palin was a hottie who said all of the right things to make the conservatives fall in love with her. The problem was that she was woefully light on relevant experience and she couldn't even hold her own in a one-on-one interview with Katie Couric. The prospect of her being a heartbeat away from the Presidency was truly frightening.

The McCain/Palin ticket was the most horrible ticket the Republicans could have come up with. Don't get me wrong: I voted for it anyway, because I could see where Obama planned to take us. However, I wasn't a bit surprised when the McCain/Palin ticket went down to defeat.

So no, Obama didn't steal the election. The Republicans handed it to him on a silver platter. When you see polls like this one, you should be very, very afraid, because it's starting to look like a majority of Republicans didn't learn a damn thing from the fiascos of W's administration and the 2008 election.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Before you mentioned him I'd never read anything about him.

He was in the first paragraph of the article posted in the opening post.

Chief Faithful
11-20-2009, 09:05 AM
I never have heard anyone say they feel Obama stole the election. I've heard many complain about ACORN corruption and how they use taxpayer money to game the system. I hear people question Obama's legitimacy based on citizenship. Mostly I hear people comment about how amazing it was to see so many people vote for such an empty shirt.

ROYC75
11-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Stole the election. No, Help rig it to a point to get a few more votes, Yes. Had the Liberal press fully behind him, Yes. Was there many factors in helping him win this election ? Yes.

Republicans need to wake up and make sure this crap doesn't happen again. The GOP lost because they had their heads stuck up their *** about the whole election.

I've said it before and will say it again, Obama was smart with how he sought the votes in this election. He manipulated the press, the voters, etc to get the most attention and when the economy turned south, it was over for McCain. Here is this smart man from college, well spoken about HOPE & CHANGE. Now all we are getting is more DOPE & LESS CHANGE.

I blame the people in the USA for not being as informed of BHO as they needed to be. Now with this said, again, we have sad options to choose from, McCain & Obama. The younger crowd went with Obama. The younger crowd will realize this move in 10 years when this country falls on it's knees because of this election.

fan4ever
11-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Stole the election. No, Help rig it to a point to get a few more votes, Yes. Had the Liberal press fully behind him, Yes. Was there many factors in helping him win this election ? Yes.

Republicans need to wake up and make sure this crap doesn't happen again. The GOP lost because they had their heads stuck up their *** about the whole election.

I've said it before and will say it again, Obama was smart with how he sought the votes in this election. He manipulated the press, the voters, etc to get the most attention and when the economy turned south, it was over for McCain. Here is this smart man from college, well spoken about HOPE & CHANGE. Now all we are getting is more DOPE & LESS CHANGE.

I blame the people in the USA for not being as informed of BHO as they needed to be. Now with this said, again, we have sad options to choose from, McCain & Obama. The younger crowd went with Obama. The younger crowd will realize this move in 10 years when this country falls on it's knees because of this election.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. It will always be Bush's fault. Obama will be the victim; he'll have that in common with much of his constituency.

BucEyedPea
11-20-2009, 09:37 AM
I haven't heard any Rs voice this as a stolen election.

ROYC75
11-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. It will always be Bush's fault. Obama will be the victim; he'll have that in common with much of his constituency.

It goes back far past Bush,Clinton, Bush, Regan, Cater. etc.

The ding bats we elect in office is nothing but party affiliated.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
I haven't heard any Rs voice this as a stolen election.

That's because the poll is a bull shit poll.

Obama didn't win the election, McCain lost it.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 11:30 AM
That's because the poll is a bull shit poll.

Obama didn't win the election, McCain lost it.

Who won, then?

blaise
11-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Good Christ this is a dumbass thread.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Who won, then?

And Mr. Not-so-bright shows up again.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 11:36 AM
And Mr. Not-so-bright shows up again.

Well?

Someone had to win, right?

Who won?

wild1
11-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American, Democratic Party-affiliated polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina.[1][2][3] PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman and Democratic pollster Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer....

The neutrality of PPP's surveys has been questioned since the firm's clients are exclusively Democratic-affiliated organizations, and because surveys on health care reform have included polarizing questions such as if respondents think President Barack Obama is the "Antichrist".

blaise
11-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Well?

Who won?

The people selling commemorative Obama plates, coins, magazines, and DVDs.

KCWolfman
11-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American, Democratic Party-affiliated polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina.[1][2][3] PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman and Democratic pollster Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer....

The neutrality of PPP's surveys has been questioned since the firm's clients are exclusively Democratic-affiliated organizations, and because surveys on health care reform have included polarizing questions such as if respondents think President Barack Obama is the "Antichrist".

LMAO - This thread of a democratically controlled polliing group is posted by the guy that cries "No DRUDGE, NO NO NO DRUDGE. They are just too biased"

Direckshun - Did you create this thread for your own attention or were you just trying to balance the scales in your own little mind?

Norman Einstein
Well?

Who won?

And Mr. Not-so-bright shows up again, again.

blaise

Weird that Direckshun would post this thread considering he often bemoans the ridiculous nature of some of the anti-Obama threads.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
And Mr. Not-so-bright shows up again, again.

I feel like Michael Corleone. "CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER ANYMORE!? WHO WON!?"

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:46 AM
I feel like Michael Corleone. "CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER ANYMORE!? WHO WON!?"

I don't know how anyone that claims to be a college student can be so f*cking stupid.

The outcome of the election was the American people lost.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I don't know how anyone that claims to be a college student can be so f*cking stupid.

The outcome of the election was the American people lost.

You said "Obama didn't win, McCain lost"

Who won the 2008 election? Just answer that. I know I'm a college student. Get passed that and answer the question instead of your mealymouthed bullshit.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:51 AM
You said "Obama didn't win, McCain lost"

Who won the 2008 election? Just answer that. I know I'm a college student. Get passed that and answer the question instead of your mealymouthed bullshit.

I don't really think you are that stupid, but due to your attitude I'll let you do your best to figure out who won the election.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't really think you are that stupid, but due to your attitude I'll let you do your best to figure out who won the election.

I just want to see you write it. Who won the 2008 election?

wild1
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Weird that Direckshun would post this thread considering he often bemoans the ridiculous nature of some of the anti-Obama threads.

He's the first to dismiss a story on "source", maybe with a LOL smiley, without dealing with content, so I also find this curious.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:58 AM
I just want to see you write it. Who won the 2008 election?

Good thing that if you don't get what you want you won't have your ego stumped.

McCain lost the election.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 11:59 AM
He's the first to dismiss a story on "source", maybe with a LOL smiley, without dealing with content, so I also find this curious.

Maybe he put that up after an all day drunk?

Reaper16
11-20-2009, 12:19 PM
McCain lost the election.
This means that Obama won.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 12:42 PM
This means that Obama won.

People with a brain can figure that out, but Jenson just wants to be an ass.

wild1
11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Maybe he put that up after an all day drunk?

Beats workin'

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 01:57 PM
People with a brain can figure that out, but Jenson just wants to be an ass.

You said "Obama didn't win the election"

Does that mean you don't have a brain?

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 02:03 PM
You said "Obama didn't win the election"

Does that mean you don't have a brain?

You seem to be getting better at taking things out of context.

You must be from Mars. Everyone else that read that actually knew what it meant. Your inability to understand it only shows that your brain isn't connected logically.

FOR THE READING IMPARED: The race was more of a loss for McCain. Obama's outcome had less to do with his campaign than it did with McCains. How dumb do you have to be to not understand how the election went? (that's one of those questions someone throws up that doesn't really need an answer, so don't feel you need to answer it.]

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 02:14 PM
FOR THE READING IMPARED: The race was more of a loss for McCain. Obama's outcome had less to do with his campaign than it did with McCains. How dumb do you have to be to not understand how the election went? (that's one of those questions someone throws up that doesn't really need an answer, so don't feel you need to answer it.]

The race was more of a loss for McCain.

Or it was more of a win for Obama.

Thank you for that outstanding political commentary.

I really can't help myself with fooling around with you, Tom. It depresses me, but I can't stop it.

Brock
11-20-2009, 02:15 PM
What percentage of democrats thought Bush stole the election(s)?

Calcountry
11-20-2009, 02:33 PM
This means that Obama won.It also means, that moderate Republican lost to a radical left winger. Hint. That's why a majority of the American people are opposed to this fascists policies.

ooops, time for another trip around the world, apologise for how terrible America is, and bow low before royalty.

Dallas Chief
11-20-2009, 02:48 PM

ZING!!!!!! Exaclty, but, but , but Dear Leader won by a clear majority. Something that couldn't be recounted again and again until they got the numbers they wanted.

I've never seen more poor sport winners and losers in my life than the libs. We got it, you won. Cogratulations! You have control of everything. Now get out of your own way do something with it, or don't. Quit looking in the rearview mirror and whining about all the big bad meanie-head Republicans and what they may or may not think. You are on the clock and your time is ticking down. Faster than you think...

HonestChieffan
11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
How he won is less important now than how bad he and Pelosi and Reid will have messed up before they are tossed out. Even big lib media is starting to distance from his oneness.

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/uploads/burgerlucianne.jpg

wild1
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM
LMAO - This thread of a democratically controlled polliing group is posted by the guy that cries "No DRUDGE, NO NO NO DRUDGE. They are just too biased"

Direckshun - Did you create this thread for your own attention or were you just trying to balance the scales in your own little mind?

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
The race was more of a loss for McCain.

Or it was more of a win for Obama.

Thank you for that outstanding political commentary.

I really can't help myself with fooling around with you. It depresses me, but I can't stop it.

No, you were just being the same old jackass you normally are.

I did fix your post. You are still very naive.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 03:42 PM

All of them, but we always expect that when a republican wins the election.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 04:01 PM
No, you were just being the same old jackass you normally are.

I did fix your post. You are still very naive.

You know what, you are right. I'm very sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 04:34 PM
You know what, you are right. I'm very sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

For being a jackass or being naive?

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
For being a jackass or being naive?

The first.

RedNeckRaider
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
ZING!!!!!! Exaclty, but, but , but Dear Leader won by a clear majority. Something that couldn't be recounted again and again until they got the numbers they wanted.

I've never seen more poor sport winners and losers in my life than the libs. We got it, you won. Cogratulations! You have control of everything. Now get out of your own way do something with it, or don't. Quit looking in the rearview mirror and whining about all the big bad meanie-head Republicans and what they may or may not think. You are on the clock and your time is ticking down. Faster than you think...

Not nearly fast enough~

Norman Einstein
11-20-2009, 09:17 PM
The first.

You are naive first and always a jackass, to I forgive you for being naive.

You get one and I get one so the one you got is the one I chose first.

Jenson71
11-20-2009, 09:48 PM
You are naive first and always a jackass, to I forgive you for being naive.

You get one and I get one so the one you got is the one I chose first.

I've been called 'naive' a few times in this forum. I don't think it's true, but then, a person who was truly naive wouldn't. I think there's good reasons I'm not naive and hardly any reasons to think I am other than you just don't like my opinions. But 'naive' is mostly a subjective term and it can easily be used by anyone who desires with no need for evidence.

I think I have been a jackass at times. More times than others? Yes. More times than everyone? No. Certainly not. But too many times for me to be ashamed of.

When I think of this board, I think I have some good friends here. Some people I genuinely like. Some people I love arguing with even if I don't find them particularly enjoyable or I find them with horrible political opinions. But in most cases, I think the people that post here are decent people.

I don't think you are a particularly good person. I think you're a very bitter, ignorant, desperate human. I think you're a jackass. But I have no reason to be a jackass towards you. In fact, I should do everything to counter your own jackassness with peace and charity. I've failed far too often and the reasons are many. One is because I think I might have some sort of spiritual vanity that needs to be corrected. Another is that I have some ugly urge to put others down to feed my own pleasure. Not surprisingly, it is a pleasure that is short lived. I often feel bad about things I've said here and overall, I feel bad about my time spent here. Basically, it's unhealthy, it's bad, it's a vice. And my actions should strive towards virtue, strive towards excellence, as Aquinas and Aristotle tell us. Being here does nothing of the sort. I'm at a point in my life where I can't do it any other way. I'm immature, I'm filled with angst, I'm anxious. When I come into contact with disagreement, it comes out in a very unrefined, vicious, vain, emotional way.

I've recognized this before, but at some point we have to change our actions, we have to change our habits. I don't know how I'll be able to, but I must. I must. I must. If future has any sense of happiness, I must.

Here are truths I believe in, no compromises: The Catholic Church is the Church of God. Solidarity is the movement of God. All mens' actions should be focused on virtue. Politics should be the strive towards virtue in our society.

I must trim the fat of life. I spend time here when people demand my help, when even my own person demands my help yet I neglect it. This place is a diversion for virtue. I want nothing of it anymore.

Have a good thanksgiving, and I wish you peace.

Reaper16
11-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey Tom, you know those personal hang-ups that Jenson mentioned having about acting ugly towards you? I don't have such reservations. Fuck you.

Norman Einstein
11-21-2009, 05:55 AM
Hey Tom, you know those personal hang-ups that Jenson mentioned having about acting ugly towards you? I don't have such reservations. **** you.

I sure hope your target gets the message.

I think you are a kind and thoughtful person that has a hard on for different posters. Remember, having feelings like that for guys is not normal.

Reaper16
11-21-2009, 06:27 AM
I sure hope your target gets the message.

I think you are a kind and thoughtful person that has a hard on for different posters. Remember, having feelings like that for guys is not normal.
That was a placement joke. It was funny to me to have an angry post directly after Jenson's voluminous, thoughtful post decrying such anger.

As for your post, it depends on how you're using the word normal.

Norman Einstein
11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
That was a placement joke. It was funny to me to have an angry post directly after Jenson's voluminous, thoughtful post decrying such anger.

As for your post, it depends on how you're using the word normal.

Jenson needs to study more and worry less about others.

You decide what's normal for you NTTAWWT.

banyon
11-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Jenson needs to study more and worry less about others.

You decide what's normal for you NTTAWWT.

Someone should go to Neodesha and give you a good a** kicking.

blaise
11-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Someone should go to Neodesha and give you a good a** kicking.

Now, now. Let's not turn this place into something hate filled and petty.