PDA

View Full Version : Poop Lost my dog this morning.

Stanley Nickels
11-20-2009, 06:48 PM
What a shit feeling.

Ugh.

I've been broken up about it all day. My live-in girlfriend (we got the dog together) is taking it really bad as well. We've called a ton of places, put up ads on craigslist, fliers on telephone poles, and registered it on a kc site for lost pets.. all we can do now is wait and hope he's okay and somebody finds him and does the right thing.

Anybody ever been through this? He got out at 10 a.m., so it's not like it's super recently.. just worried about the pup. Haven't been this broken up in a while..

oh, PS. Might be retarded, but I'll attach a pic of the guy for sympathy and some ridiculous off-chance that anyone's seen him. If you've been here, you know the feeling.

http://i45.tinypic.com/263d5ol.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/f2ploh.jpg

bevischief
11-20-2009, 06:50 PM
What area did you lose him?

Count Alex's Losses
11-20-2009, 06:50 PM
The last time someone put up one of these threads, the dog came back pretty soon.

Here's hoping.

Baconeater
11-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Sorry, I have not seen him here in Omaha.

Frazod
11-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Hope you find him. Good luck.

Donger
11-20-2009, 06:52 PM
What breed is that? Beagle mix? I hope that it comes home.

bevischief
11-20-2009, 06:53 PM
If he was lost in the KC area Way Side Waiffs is where a lot pets end up after animal control picks them up, cost cutting.

Stanley Nickels
11-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Lost him in Mission.
Don't really expect him to be found through ChiefsPlanet but, much like online Prayer Requests, some logic in the back of your mind makes you think "anything could help". We don't have children, but this dog, with his mackerel-esque breath, insanely loud bark, and bad digging habit, is the closest thing we have. So it's been pretty rough. Now that I think of it, though, I can't imagine having kids and how hard it would be on them.

Anyway, here's to hoping he's at least okay.

Rain Man
11-20-2009, 06:55 PM
That's a horrible feeling. Hopefully he's just running around sniffing stuff and will get identified and brought home to you quickly.

Stanley Nickels
11-20-2009, 06:55 PM
What breed is that? Beagle mix? I hope that it comes home.

We rescued him.
He's certainly beagle. Everything else in him makes us think Dachshund.. he's got a lot of similar traits and looks as a shorthair

Donger
11-20-2009, 06:56 PM
We rescued him.
He's certainly beagle. Everything else in him makes us think Dachshund.. he's got a lot of similar traits and looks as a shorthair

Cool. I hope you find him.

Baconeater
I hope you were smart enough to put one of those tags with your address and/or phone # on him. Of course those only work if the dogs are friendly enough to let strangers approach them...

Hog Farmer
Just go ahead and get another. Thy're almost free at the pound.

Hog Farmer
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
I hope you were smart enough to put one of those tags with your address and/or phone # on him. Of course those only work if the dogs are friendly enough to let strangers approach them...

Or get one of those chips inserted.

Stanley Nickels
11-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Just go ahead and get another. Thy're almost free at the pound.

Some people just don't have the level of emotional attachment with pets as others.. and I can totally understand that, especially those who grew up on farms. We certainly aren't horrible about spoiling the dog, but we also love it. It may sleep on the floor, we may give it a "wop" when it's acting up, but it's definitely a part of our family..

Stanley Nickels

He is microchipped.

Baconeater
Or get one of those chips inserted.
Those only work if the pound gets a hold of them, I'd prefer to avoid them getting that far.

Rain Man
11-20-2009, 07:02 PM
He is microchipped.

Those chips are great if he gets picked up.

Hog Farmer
11-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Some people just don't have the level of emotional attachment with pets as others.. and I can totally understand that, especially those who grew up on farms. We certainly aren't horrible about spoiling the dog, but we also love it. It may sleep on the floor, we may give it a "wop" when it's acting up, but it's definitely a part of our family..

I've got a yellow lab about a year old that got away a few months ago and I know the feeling. Found him at the end of the day. I brought him back home so he could continue to shit my carpet and destroy every thing in my yard that isnt made out of concrete. I love that fucking dog!

smittysbar
11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Put a piece of your clothing outside, in the chance that he might come back tonight when you are asleep.

Frazod
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Put a piece of your clothing outside, in the chance that he might come back tonight when you are asleep.

That's a great idea.

Hog Farmer
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM

I tried that one time and found it with a big pile of runny shit on it with no dog in sight.

bevischief
11-20-2009, 07:12 PM
I hope you find him. Might try the local quickie marts and local restaurants, that is always where I found my lab when he jumped the fence or ponds...

bevischief
11-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Those only work if the pound gets a hold of them, I'd prefer to avoid them getting that far.

And they check for it...

Stanley Nickels
11-20-2009, 07:29 PM
And they check for it...

That's what i'm hearing. Apparently, you can't change the contact information on a microchip without contacting the original owners first.

Cannibal
11-20-2009, 08:14 PM
He's such a cute little schmuck. I hope like hell you find him.

CosmicPal
11-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Sorry to hear of your situation, as a dog owner I know that must be crushing you right now. I'd put some of his things out in the front yard near the front door.

I think there's an online pet finder service. I'm not sure if it's national or not, I think I heard about it while living in Colorado. They basically have a task force that scours your neighborhood for you. I think they charge like $50 or something, but it's definitely worth it.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Psyko Tek
11-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I tried that one time and found it with a big pile of runny shit on it with no dog in sight.

maybe your dog had some problem with you?

Mr. Arrowhead
11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
dam man that sucks, i couldnt even imagine if my dog got lost

NewChief
11-20-2009, 08:29 PM
We lost our black lab for the entire weekend. We lost him on a Friday afternoon. He was microchipped, but his tag had come off his collar. He still had his rabies tag with the vet who gave him his shots name on it. On Monday, we called around, and finally decided to call the vet on the off chance they'd heard anything. Someone had dropped the fatass off there, and he had spent the weekend in their kennel.

I know what you're going through. Chances are that he'll turn up.

RJ
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Good looking little guy. Hope you find him, Stanley Nickels. I'll be sure to let you know if I see him wandering through New Mexico.

P.S. - What's his name?

Ari Chi3fs
11-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Has VailPass been around yet to tell you to fuck off?

LaChapelle
11-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Where'd my dog go
there it is
where'd my dog go
there it is
where'd my dog go

ChiefsFan4Life
11-20-2009, 09:11 PM
I hope you find him man, I can't imagine the feeling
Best of luck

Pioli Zombie
11-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Oprah was so upset she ate him.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
11-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Well I will say this about Beagles......they're stubborn and will go where ever that nose takes them and they won't think otherwise.

When my dog ran away he was gone for almost 3 days, we left the back gate open and one day he showed up on the deck at the back door. Talk about a great feeling that was to see his happy lil ass waggin his tail.

It is truly a horrible feeling. Best of luck and I really do hope things go well and you find him.

I can't imagine anyone feeling this way had a cat run off. What worthless creatures they are.

Cannibal
11-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Well I will say this about Beagles......they're stubborn and will go where ever that nose takes them and they won't think otherwise.

When my dog ran away he was gone for almost 3 days, we left the back gate open and one day he showed up on the deck at the back door. Talk about a great feeling that was to see his happy lil ass waggin his tail.

We've had it happen with our outdoor cat. He an independent little ahole. He only does it a few times a year. But sometimes the little fuck needs to get a way it seems.

DeezNutz
11-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Hope he turns up, bud. Dogs are good people.

cdcox
11-20-2009, 09:47 PM
I had a dachshund growing up. He used to take off for a couple days at a time. He'd come back with rabbit on his breath, all wore out and happy.

CaliforniaChief
11-20-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm sorry to hear this...hoping for a happy ending!

DeezNutz
11-20-2009, 10:06 PM

Stay on topic, please.

jjjayb
11-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Hope you find your dog. Have you gone downtown and asked the man at the animal lost and found?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgqC_6Py4_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgqC_6Py4_8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

58kcfan89
11-20-2009, 11:08 PM
My lab that we used to have (had to put her to sleep a couple months ago) ran out a few times. The first time, I got a call from the vet about 2 hours later saying that someone had found her a few blocks away. The second time, she went to the house behind us and just laid down in their open garage. They knocked on my door with the dog on a leash. The last time, she left for about 4 hours. About 10 minutes after we stopped looking for her, she showed up on the front porch wagging her tail like nothing happened.

I hope you have a collar or something on her with your name or the vet's address on it (I know you said it's microchipped, but I don't know how much good that'll do if some random dude finds it).

It really sucks thinking about where they could be, but it's an amazing feeling when you see them again. I hope your dog comes back soon.

Redrum_69
11-20-2009, 11:51 PM

so if gochiefs does that he'll get laid faster

Pioli Zombie
11-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Aren't we all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
11-21-2009, 07:34 AM
I hope he wasn't taken in the Lawrence,KS sex for trade industry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
11-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Sorry to hear about this. I hope you find him soon.

Stinger
11-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Hope you find him .... had a dog get out kids put up signs and such had a lady call 5 days later telling us our dog was in here yard about 3/4 mile away. Also picked up a stray that was almost hit a couple of times near our house. He had tags but their vet was not open on the weekend so had to keep him all weekend till we could get a hold of the vet on Monday to get the owners number. Owner was worried all weekend.... So if you don't hear anything for a couple of days don't get your head down to low yet.

Good luck.

sparkky
11-21-2009, 10:22 AM
best of luck to you.
I like my dogs much more than the vast majority of people I've ever met.

with any luck he just got the scent of a young hottie and went off to get laid. if he comes home about 5 pounds lighter and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth you'll know what happened.

SNR
11-21-2009, 02:05 PM

It is truly a horrible feeling. Best of luck and I really do hope things go well and you find him.

I can't imagine anyone feeling this way had a cat run off. What worthless creatures they are.Can we pleeeeeease turn this into another cats vs dogs thread? We don't hash this subject to death enough. :rolleyes:

Hope like hell you find the guy, Stanley. Looks like a good animal.

Der Flöprer
11-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I was really hoping to read you'd found your dog by now. Good luck dude.

Phobia
11-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Can we pleeeeeease turn this into another cats vs dogs thread? We don't hash this subject to death enough. :rolleyes:

Hope like hell you find the guy, Stanley. Looks like a good animal.

Cats suck and they should be eaten whenever possible.

Stewie
11-21-2009, 02:35 PM

This might work. I had a cocker spaniel that when he got old he'd knock over my dirty laundry basket and sleep in my clothes while I was gone. It was sad because I think he knew he was old and near the end. I guess it was comforting to him.

Stanley Nickels
11-21-2009, 02:39 PM
So, we put out his dog bed, two of our pieces of clothing, and food in front of our side door we always use.
Got a call from an Animal Control lady that said she had two independent reports of a beagle running alongside I-35 this morning between Antioch and Lamar (along Turkey Creek). We hurried down there and parked Northbound just past Antioch and walked the entire way calling for him, with no luck. Animal Control lady says she thinks he'd probably be somewhere around the 18th St. Expressway area, but we drove all around there with no luck. It's getting pretty depressing, but we've made more fliers and are putting them up around town. I just hope he's okay, maybe killed a rabbit or two.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2q9xw6f.jpg

Cannibal
11-21-2009, 02:55 PM
I hope like hell you find him. Pets are better than a lot of bipeds these days.

QuikSsurfer
11-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Sorry man.. hope he comes home soon.

Pioli Zombie
11-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Children change everything. Before you have kids, your pets are your kids. After you have kids, its like "The dog is missing? Since when??"
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
11-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I hope like hell you find him. Pets are better than a lot of bipeds these days.

Including some of the dickbags who have posted in this thread.

joesomebody
11-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Good luck man. I just went through this a month ago:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216153

I was fortunate and someone found him and called me. Hope the same happens for you.

Stanley Nickels
11-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Good luck man. I just went through this a month ago:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216153

I was fortunate and someone found him and called me. Hope the same happens for you.

How long did that ordeal last?
Didn't read the thread yet, maybe it's in there..

Stanley Nickels
11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow, I'm totally going through the same steps to get him back (and the same emotions as well). He's been out since 9 a.m. yesterday :(
We're just hoping for anything at this point. Any news.

RJ
11-21-2009, 06:53 PM
I've never owned a beagle, but I've had friends who did, and I remember them as being wanderers at times. And more than once have I seen a beagle sniffing his way down the road, making me wonder where the hell that dog thought he was going.

I think he'll make it back home, or at least get to someplace safe. He looks like a nice little guy, someone will surely take him in.

joesomebody
11-21-2009, 06:56 PM
How long did that ordeal last?
Didn't read the thread yet, maybe it's in there..16 hours or so.

Bwana
11-21-2009, 07:04 PM

Indeed

Buehler445
11-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Best of luck. I've had dogs run off for days at a time. Here's to hoping you get the pup back.
Posted via Mobile Device

ClevelandBronco
11-21-2009, 08:19 PM
...I think there's an online pet finder service...

I feel bad for the owner as well, but you shouldn't get his hopes up like that. There's almost zero chance that the dog is online.

On the other hand, we should probably check the D.C. forum just in case.

cdcox
11-21-2009, 09:16 PM
I feel bad for the owner as well, but you shouldn't get his hopes up like that. There's almost zero chance that the dog is online.

On the other hand, we should probably check the D.C. forum just in case.

NewChief
11-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Damnit. Every time I log in, I keep hoping to see a "We found him!" post. I'm pulling for you guys.

cdcox
11-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Damnit. Every time I log in, I keep hoping to see a "We found him!" post. I'm pulling for you guys.

This.

Rain Man
11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Still hoping you find him soon.

With luck he's found his way to some sort of dog park and he's happily munching on dog biscuits and flirting with female dogs.

Stanley Nickels
11-21-2009, 10:08 PM
If he can stay off I-35 I have confidence he'll be okay. It's the girlfriend I'm really worried about.

Thank you all very much for the thoughts and sentiments. It relieves a lot of depressed/anxious feelings.

big nasty kcnut
11-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Stan be strong. Good news hopefully will find you
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Still hoping you find him soon.

With luck he's found his way to some sort of dog park and he's happily munching on dog biscuits and flirting with female dogs.

And hopefully sniffing the crotches of hot women, soon to report his findings to Stanley Nickels.

Cannibal
11-21-2009, 10:55 PM

agreed.

DA_T_84
11-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Pulling for you brother!

Stanley Nickels
11-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Still no sign :(
Got an e-mail from a lady in KCK today saying she saw a dog matching our description (of him) by her house. The neighborhood is a couple miles north of I-35 where we last had a report of someone seeing him. Fliers are EVERYWHERE... just hope the dog is okay.

smittysbar
11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
:(

Buehler445
11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
balls. Keep the faith dude. It can happen.

Skip Towne
11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Good luck. Cute dog.

Der Flöprer
11-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Fuck.

Baconeater
11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
:(

KcMizzou
11-23-2009, 11:51 PM
Ah, that sucks. Good lookin' pup.

I hope you find him.

stlchiefs
11-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Did you text Tyler Hansbrough yet?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEInSyTHcpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEInSyTHcpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Seriously though, good luck. My pooch went for a personal day once when she was a pup and it was not a good feeling.

Pink Paradise 2010
11-24-2009, 08:32 AM
i hope that you find him, he is a really cute dog :) keep us updated :)

tooge
11-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Hope you find your dog man.

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 09:49 AM
That is a beautiful pup. I hope he's ok.

ChiTown
11-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Stanley

I really hope you find your pup. Most dogs are better than people - they are certainly more loyal. Best of luck.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Seriously, that sucks man, i'm sorry. Chances are he's okay, though.

Stanley Nickels
12-10-2009, 08:49 PM
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
WE GOT HIM BACK!!!!

He was found this morning at 185th Street in STILLWELL :eek::eek:

Clyde was lost on November 20th, spotted once in KCK, and we heard nothing after two days of his departure.
After twenty Craigslist ads, a hundred fliers, countless phone calls to every animal control agency in the city, we get a call from a firefighter in Overland Park saying he's got our dog. Says he found him in Stillwell--we live in the 50 block of Mission!! But the microchip confirmed everything. And we couldn't be happier!!!!

Donger
12-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah! Now give him a good beating.

NewChief
12-10-2009, 08:51 PM
That's too awesome, man. So glad there's a happy ending!

Der Flöprer
12-10-2009, 08:52 PM
:clap: Awesome!

RJ
12-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Excellent news, Stanley Nickels. That puts a smile on my face.

Skip Towne
12-10-2009, 08:55 PM
So glad you got him back. What's his name?

Crush
12-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Excellent news. :thumb:

Stanley Nickels
12-10-2009, 08:57 PM
His name is Clyde.
And he smells absolutely terrible.
He came in the house and just sniffed around for a while until he got to his kennel and then he went absolutely nuts. It's like it was shell shock or something and then he caught his scent and went apesh*t

Count Alex's Losses
12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
LMAO.

Well I'm glad the little critter made it back OK.

I hope he did some fucking.

Donger
12-10-2009, 09:02 PM
You may have already covered this, but have you identified how/where he got out and corrected it?

Stanley Nickels
12-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah..
weird situation, but essentially the neighbors all have fences that back up to our yard, so we sort of have a makeshift fencing system. Between two particular fences, there is an 8" gap that I filled with chicken wire. He chewed through that and got out.. we put more heavy-duty "cage wire" out there, and, most of all, it is 100% Collar ON from now on.

DeezNutz
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Ring that bell, boys.

Congrats, Stanley.

Goldmember
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
The BEST Christmas present!

TrebMaxx
12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Great news! Glad you got him back.

petegz28
12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
WE GOT HIM BACK!!!!

Clyde was lost on November 20th, spotted once in KCK, and we heard nothing after two days of his departure.
After twenty Craigslist ads, a hundred fliers, countless phone calls to every animal control agency in the city, we get a call from a firefighter in Overland Park saying he's got our dog. Says he found him in Stillwell--we live in the 50 block of Mission!! But the microchip confirmed everything. And we couldn't be happier!!!!

KICK ASS!!!!! That is fucking awesome! And sounds as if the dog really made some good distance in 2 days. WOW!

Stanley Nickels
12-10-2009, 09:52 PM
KICK ASS!!!!! That is ****ing awesome! And sounds as if the dog really made some good distance in 2 days. WOW!

20 days!
Because we found him fatter than when he got out, we have to think someone around our neighborhood had him, and they somehow were in Stillwell when he got away from them. I'm just not sure how he made it through last night-- guy said he found the dog at 6 this morning.. It was FRIGID last night.

angelo
12-10-2009, 09:53 PM
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
We got him back
WE GOT HIM BACK!!!!

That is fantastic!!! Congrats.

Ang

petegz28
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
20 days!
Because we found him fatter than when he got out, we have to think someone around our neighborhood had him, and they somehow were in Stillwell when he got away from them. I'm just not sure how he made it through last night-- guy said he found the dog at 6 this morning.. It was FRIGID last night.

Sorry, I didn't hit the 0 but meant too. Eitehr way...GRATS!

Bearcat2005
12-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Congrats, hopefully he doesn't get out again.

jjjayb
12-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Congrats man. I'm very happy for you and your pup!

stlchiefs
12-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Awesome news. Those little shits can pull some amazing things sometimes.

Frazod
12-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Outstanding! :thumb:

DA_T_84
12-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Nice! So happy for you all!

EyePod
12-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Wow, that's good. You'd probably given up hope by now too. Good that you got him back. What a little douche bag though...

Tactical Funky
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Excellent news. Glad your best friend was found alive and well.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Congrats. :toast:

Baconeater
12-10-2009, 11:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Official%20Game%20Thread/2wnwdhv.gif

smittysbar
12-10-2009, 11:22 PM
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alanm
12-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah! Now give him a good beating.ROFLROFL

Seriously I'm glad you found your dog. A friend of mine just lost a dog a couple of days ago. Got out and took off and he hasn't a clue where the dog is. He's been doing all the leg work same as you did. Only his dog isn't chipped. He just hopes his dog hasn't been run over.

CoMoChief
12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Congrats......it's a great feeling when you've found them.

MadMax
12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Gratz! I would think that is the best Christmas present ever :)

Lumpy
12-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Awesome news!! :D

Buehler445
12-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Glad to hear he's back and safe.

Al Czervik
12-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Excellent news Stanley.....
Happy ending for Clyde and you/GF....

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-11-2009, 03:14 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/fx3t4w.gif

http://i31.tinypic.com/348slr5.jpg

ChiefsFan4Life
12-11-2009, 05:53 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY GOOD NEWS

I am really happy for you! :)

bevischief
12-11-2009, 06:37 AM
He must have been heading to the smoker at at the gas station at 199th street in Stilwell, I find my dogs there all the time when they get out...

DJ's left nut
12-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe he turned up after this long.

That's freakin' sweet, man.

Congrats.

RockChalk
12-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Congrats man! After 20 days and not seeing anything about it on here, I'd assumed he was gone forever. But that's an awesome ending!!!

sparkky
12-11-2009, 10:42 AM
man, what a GREAT early Christmas present!!!!
that's so cool.

Dicky McElephant
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
That's great man....congrats.