PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Weiss as KC OC in 2010?

Cosmos
11-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Assuming he gets fired, would Pioli take a shot at Charlie?

Would Charlie be willing to work UNDER Haley?

Would you want Weiss if he were available.

Weiss , Crennel in 2010?

God knows this coaching staff need to get blown up...

DeezNutz
11-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Let's multiply the fail. Sounds good.

Count Alex's Losses
11-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Charlie would have to work under Haley. If he's on top he's gonna crush him.

Cosmos
11-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Let's multiply the fail. Sounds good.

I honestly think we can't do much worse than the coordinators we have now and Haley needs some experienced and successfull coaches if he is ever going to succeed as HC.

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2009, 12:53 AM
We should get Weiss and Crennel if only to find out once and for all whether the Patriots dynasty was 100% Belichick.

CaliforniaChief
11-22-2009, 12:55 AM
I honestly think we can't do much worse than the coordinators we have now and Haley needs some experienced and successfull coaches if he is ever going to succeed as HC.

No to Weis.

A. I don't think he'd do well under Haley (although he'd lose 100 pounds by the start of the season on the D-Boweuretic.)

B. I like a younger, more innovative thinker at that position. With all the talent Weis had at ND it's pretty underwhelming what they've accomplished, IMO.

Frankie
11-22-2009, 12:57 AM
No to Weis.

A. I don't think he'd do well under Haley (although he'd lose 100 pounds by the start of the season on the D-Boweuretic.)

B. I like a younger, more innovative thinker at that position. With all the talent Weis had at ND it's pretty underwhelming what they've accomplished, IMO.

This.

These?

Bane
11-22-2009, 12:59 AM
We should get Weiss and Crennel if only to find out once and for all whether the Patriots dynasty was 100% Belichick.

Id rather have Brian Billick and Wade Phillips. Not that it would ever happen but I've had all of the Patsificatin I want.

chiefzilla1501
11-22-2009, 12:59 AM
No to Weis.

Offense isn't the problem in ND. And that's considering that they lost their star receiver earlier in the season.

I agree on point A--I don't think Haley and Weis would get along. But in terms of offensive philosophy and coaching, Weis is still outstanding.

chagrin
11-22-2009, 01:03 AM
fire haley's napolean complex having ass, and if we're hiring Weiss as OC that's fine.

DA_T_84
11-22-2009, 01:37 AM
This.

These?

Those.

Raised On Riots
11-22-2009, 01:47 AM

This.

Wait. Fuck that. That means we'll pick up at least two more "Just Passing By's" and probably another Pioli Zombie.

Zombie; one of you is enough, and I mean that in a cordial way as I don't dislike you. Even though you're full of shit.:evil:

No to Weis.

That ship has sailed. You'd best go look at the Parcell's Tree and find a branch you like.

DeezNutz
11-22-2009, 01:54 AM

I agree. And that's why I don't want Weiss.

DA_T_84
11-22-2009, 02:02 AM
Who are some up and coming OC candidates in the league?

Any ideas? Indy QB coaches? Arizona WR coaches? Saints assistants?

Sanka
11-22-2009, 02:23 AM
As a Notre Dame fan, 5 years of Charlie is enough for me. He is absolutely terrible at play calling. He gets way to cocky.

KCChiefsMan
11-22-2009, 03:37 AM
we are also going to sign Curtis Martin because of his Bill Parcells ties, he once was a Patriot and Haley is close with Parcells

BossChief
11-22-2009, 04:32 AM
Id be fine with Weiss as OC and QB coach. The work he did with Tom Brady is some damn impressive stuff.

I have said it a billion times and will say it again, I would feel we are well on the right path if our coordinators next year were Wade Phillips and Charlie Weiss. Let Haley call the plays and let Wade bring in his own defensive staff (but I prefer to keep Krumrie as dl coach)

soundmind
11-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Isn't the floating rumor that he's already got something going with Cleeeeeland if/when the hammer drops on him? As an OC, not head coach....that's what I heard earlier tonight anyway - that if/when it happens, he's already got NFL camps ready to talk about his return as an OC...

milkman
11-22-2009, 07:26 AM
How many threads are we going to have on this before the end of the college season?

ncCHIEFfan
11-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Wow! no no and no to Weiss. Not that he is bad or anything but no way is he a Haley guy. And to be honest with you I dont think Haley would bring in Crennel with out a Pioli push...if for no other reason his personal apperance. The dude is just sloppy..having that said Crennel is a better D cord. than Weiss is a O cord....so we will see

The Rick
11-22-2009, 09:08 AM
No way this will happen. More likely, we'll hire a young up-and-coming coach who will coach the offense, but let Haley call the plays on Sundays. A lot of offensive-minded coaches call the plays on Sundays...

chiefzilla1501
11-22-2009, 09:41 AM
No way this will happen. More likely, we'll hire a young up-and-coming coach who will coach the offense, but let Haley call the plays on Sundays. A lot of offensive-minded coaches call the plays on Sundays...

I agree. And I wouldn't really have a problem with that.

jAZ
11-22-2009, 09:52 AM
I don't care who Haley picks, but I want him to be able to have his first choice at the position. No settling, please.

ChiefsCountry
11-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Haley was the WR coach with the Jets when Weis was OC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
11-22-2009, 10:23 AM
repost? :shrug:

ROFL

Frankie
11-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Who are some up and coming OC candidates in the league?

Any ideas? Indy QB coaches? Arizona WR coaches? Saints assistants?

Good field to look at. But how about our own Carthon?

milkman
11-22-2009, 01:03 PM

The Chiefs are the only team you ever watch, aren't they?

RustShack
11-22-2009, 01:29 PM

There is a reason Carthon isn't an OC anymore, and why he never will be one again. Hes worse than Solari.