PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So, are we gonna shit the bed today?

Count Alex's Losses
11-22-2009, 06:53 AM
A repeat of the SD debacle?

Or are we gonna play halfway decent and lose by three scores instead of six?

BossChief
11-22-2009, 06:58 AM
tha dogs will be called off before the first quarter is finished. That wont stop it from getting really really bad.

-King-
11-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Closest we'll come to winning will be the opening coin toss.

ChiefJustice
11-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Chiefs win....I am calling it now.

Count Alex's Losses
11-22-2009, 07:15 AM

I'm sort of getting that feeling today. Like it's gonna be close.

Hrmmm.

BossChief
11-22-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm sort of getting that feeling today. Like it's gonna be close.

Hrmmm.

Dude, if we win today I will never say another bad word about wpi. You can take it to the bank.

Guru
11-22-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm holding out hope that this is the game we win against all odds. We generally get one every couple years.

boogblaster
11-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Chiefs keep it close ... Maybe a Steelers brain-fart will help us ..... KC by 1 ......

BossChief
11-22-2009, 08:02 AM
I cant believe people think we have a chance today, BLOWOUT is the operative word here.

Mike Brown is gonna have to help out with Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace, that is just multiple multi level fail waiting to burrst on the scene.

Their pass rush is one of the most effective units in the league and pass protection hasnt exactly been our strong point. They may have 8 sacks today.

You people do realize that we got blown out by the Jaguars and Chargers, dont you? We almost gave away another game to the Raiders last week.

We might get to Big Ben, but we dont have many guys that can actually tackle him. Remember Gerrard?

I am gonna use my imagination and act like we are starting with 30 points, just to give me reason to watch.

Hog Farmer
11-22-2009, 08:10 AM
I cant believe people think we have a chance today, BLOWOUT is the operative word here.

Mike Brown is gonna have to help out with Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace, that is just multiple multi level fail waiting to burrst on the scene.

Their pass rush is one of the most effective units in the league and pass protection hasnt exactly been our strong point. They may have 8 sacks today.

You people do realize that we got blown out by the Jaguars and Chargers, dont you? We almost gave away another game to the Raiders last week.

We might get to Big Ben, but we dont have many guys that can actually tackle him. Remember Gerrard?

I am gonna use my imagination and act like we are starting with 30 points, just to give me reason to watch.

So I'm taking it that when we win today you'll be surprized ?

BossChief
11-22-2009, 08:18 AM
So I'm taking it that when we win today you'll be surprized ?

I find that if I go into the game expecting the worst, that I can take the ass-whooping better. Its a defense mechanism to counter our teams lack of a defense mechanism.

When we win, I party like its 1999!

CoMoChief
11-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Whenever we play tough physical teams we always shit the bed.

This team is filled with morons, bozos and pussies who don't know how to execute, catch, block or tackle and have a head coach that doesn't know what it takes to win in the NFL.

I see us not making a first down til midway/end of the first half. I see our offense going nowhere. I see Dustin Colquitt's leg about to fall off by the 4th qtr.

BossChief
11-22-2009, 08:26 AM
does DC have a chance at the total punt yardage for a year record? That could be another slap in the face for us. He has to because we are close to the pace of most three n outs in history and DC is having a great year as far as average goes.

Norman Einstein
11-22-2009, 08:38 AM
The outcome of today's game depends on the resolve of the players to be better, the HC to get his head into the overall game and whether they find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Over-Head
11-22-2009, 08:41 AM
With no Gaz option this pole is flawed :harumph:

Over-Head
11-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Closest we'll come to winning will be the opening coin toss.LMAO

Pioli Zombie
11-22-2009, 09:18 AM
They key will be the defense being able to keep the Steelers from scoring as many points as the Chiefs are able to score. Win that battle and you got yourself a game
- Gruden
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefJustice
11-22-2009, 03:22 PM

Sometimes positive thinking results in good karma.....go figure.

BossChief
11-22-2009, 03:25 PM
BEST CROW I EVER HAD!!!!!

Fairplay
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
I think the chiefs will win it in overtime.

ChiefJustice
11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I think the chiefs will win it in overtime.

You are teh WIN!!!!!!11

Count Alex's Losses
11-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Dude, if we win today I will never say another bad word about wpi. You can take it to the bank.

I'm taking it to the BANK bitch!

Guru
11-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm holding out hope that this is the game we win against all odds. We generally get one every couple years.Just got back from the stadium.

HELL YEAH!!!!!! HELL FRIGGIN YEAH!!!!!!!!

kstater
11-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Whenever we play tough physical teams we always shit the bed.

This team is filled with morons, bozos and pussies who don't know how to execute, catch, block or tackle and have a head coach that doesn't know what it takes to win in the NFL.

I see us not making a first down til midway/end of the first half. I see our offense going nowhere. I see Dustin Colquitt's leg about to fall off by the 4th qtr.

I should have bet the farm after seeing CoMo's prediction.

BossChief
11-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm taking it to the BANK bitch!

Im a man of my word, not a peep!

BITCH!

Marcellus
11-22-2009, 05:01 PM
I voted no. I am a genius!

Mosbonian
11-22-2009, 05:06 PM
I should have bet the farm after seeing CoMo's prediction.

LOL..I was thinking the same thing earlier...

mmaddog

Norman Einstein
11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
The outcome of today's game depends on the resolve of the players to be better, the HC to get his head into the overall game and whether they find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I think the Chiefs found the pot of gold, the Steelers found a pot of shit.