PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone here have a Costa Rica Experience?

Jack
11-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Wife and I are thinking of a trip to Costa Rica. Maybe a week or two with the intention of looking at a winter retreat for the future. There are a lot of 'net sites that promote this and that but don't have definitive information other than whoopee stuff.

Any CP'ers have stories they wish to tell. . .what to look for. . .where not to go and what not to do?

I am not that fond of what we saw in Mexico on a 7 days cruise there last year. I had thought of Mexico for a yearly get away, but I am looking for a nice stable area.

RJ
11-22-2009, 09:33 AM
I know a guy who goes every year. He loves the food. Before he was married, he also loved the prostitutes. So cheap, he'd get two.

Mile High Mania
11-22-2009, 09:34 AM
My wife and I went there in 2004 - love it, great place to visit and yes... a single guy would enjoy it greatly.

vailpass
11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Nothing I care to write about in a public forum.
Take the trip. Leave the wife.

PunkinDrublic
11-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Leave the wife at home go to the hotel del ray in San Jose and the Beatle bar in Jaco you're welcome
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
11-22-2009, 10:18 AM
A buddy of mine went down there to "study" abroad.

He loved the prostitutes down there. Also great food and fun ocean activities, fishing, snorkeling, etc.

But yeah he was all about the sluts down there. I guess the women are all about the Americano male.

do NOT take the wife.