yes, this is a repost

anyone heard from Mr. Fax after his surgery? I hope he is ok. :(

big nasty kcnut
11-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Me too i hope mr fax ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
11-22-2009, 03:51 PM
I have only two things to say; First of all, spinal surgery hurts like a brainsick bitch with bad teeth and severe PMS. Second of all, this is one of the greatest wins in the history of the Chiefs ... this may well have been the Haley-era breakthrough game we've been awaiting for so long.

We just beat the friggin' world champions!!!!

FAX

JASONSAUTO
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
I have only two things to say; First of all, spinal surgery hurts like a brainsick bitch with bad teeth and severe PMS. Second of all, this is one of the greatest wins in the history of the Chiefs ... this may well have been the Haley-era breakthrough game we've been awaiting for so long.

FAX

hell yeah, and good to hear from u faxy

Mr. Flopnuts
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM

FAX

It's a great day. I'm glad you're well.

Frankie
11-22-2009, 03:55 PM
IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Fairplay
11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I was wondering about that fugger myself.

Glad you can still breathe and on this side of the earth.

I hope you can post more often in the very near future bud.

kstater
11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Glad to hear from you Mr. FAX. Hope your recover keeps coming along nicely.

DaFace
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Good to hear from you, FAX. Hope your recover progresses quickly!

kc rush
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM

FAX

Hoorah, you are alive, glad to have you back with us even if it is for a moment.

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 09:58 PM

FAX

Damn glad to hear from you brother!

Hope things are progressing well with the recovery.

Bwana
11-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Great to see you around FAX.

DaneMcCloud
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM

FAX

VICTORY!

Oh, and the Chiefs game was awesome!

Get well soon!

RJ
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Good to see you, Mr. FAX dude. Keep on keeping on.

gblowfish
11-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Alright! What a great weekend.
Chiefs win, and a Mr. Fax sighting!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

ClevelandBronco
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM

FAX

Seeing you, Mr. FAX, is the only bright spot in this gloomy day.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2009, 10:10 PM

FAXPBJ PBJ

It's good to hear from you, young man.

Skip Towne
11-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey, FAX, I went by your old home town on my way to Walnut this week. It's still there.

Sfeihc
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Godspeed in your recovery, Mr. Fax. I share your thoughts on the Chiefs win. It was fun to be a Chiefs fan again today.

chasedude
11-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Your arms are still mobile to pinch some nurse's asses I hope.

Glad you're doing ok Mr. Fax

Kyle DeLexus
11-22-2009, 11:05 PM
It's good to hear from you FAX. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Hopefully KC can get a few more wins to help you along.

Buehler445
11-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Glad to hear from you as always. Keep on rocking the freaking house.

Count Alex's Losses
11-23-2009, 12:02 AM
FAX?

Where is GAZ!

We just crushed the pencil neck.

rtmike
11-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Spinal surgery huh. That don't sound pleasant. May I ask what was done? Are you wearing a turtle shell or any thing like that?

I hope it's a fast, successful recovery.

Frankie
11-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Your arms are still mobile to pinch some nurse's asses I hope.

Glad you're doing ok Mr. Fax

I think he is home and pinching the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX's as..., err, derriere.

bevischief
11-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Glad to hear from you, I hope it's a fast, successful recovery.

C-Mac
11-25-2009, 07:47 AM

FAX

A victory like that can cure many an ailment, welcome back to the fold Mr Fax.

Otter
11-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Hey FAX! I was just thinking about you yesterday when I was cooking dinner. Glad to see you're on the mend and yes that was a great game against the Steelers.

Everyone else doubted them but me, see the gambling thread. :D

Hope you're back to 100% soon.

beach tribe
11-25-2009, 08:58 AM
You should have plenty of time to write some kick ass limericks.

Good to hear you're doing well. Get well soon buddy.

Coogs
11-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Welcome back dude! Beating the Steelers has re-energized me big time. I actually can't wait until Sunday to see the game, and it has been that way for a couple of days now. And I am almost sad there are only 6 more games to go in this season. Progress baby! Fun to see... no matter what happens Sunday!

Again, welcome back Fax! :toast:

HonestChieffan
11-25-2009, 09:06 AM

FAX

Recover well, we need you here.

seclark
11-25-2009, 09:08 AM
good to hear you're on the mend, fax.
the 40 in the tank, today, will be in your honor.
sec