PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A certain Steelers fan is going to have a very bad Monday!

RNR
11-22-2009, 02:41 PM
My boss is a huge Chiefs fan. He owns season tickets the whole nine yards. As you can guess several of the guys I work with are Chief fans. Well there is a production supervisor that is a Steeler fanatic and he talks shit non stop. Well last week he was talking so much trash I told him he had done something that had never been done. I told him I would pull for KC, something I have never done. I said it would be worth the trash talk from the KC fans just to shut him up. He then stated that there was noway the Steelers could lose to KC and if they did he would not watch football the rest of the year or talk about it. Monday is going to be fun~

Fritz88
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
He better live to his word.

bishop_74
11-22-2009, 02:46 PM
You should kick him in the nuts.

Huffman83
11-22-2009, 02:46 PM
.......That's harsh...yet hillarious!

Crow?!?!? yup....soups on.

LaChapelle
11-22-2009, 02:47 PM
I was surprised this board hasn't been trashed with Steelers fans this week.

KcMizzou
11-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Any way we could convince you to keep rooting for KC? We could take up a collection.

Huffman83
11-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't think they needed to talk trash. It was the Fucking Steelers playing IN KC. Who really thought KC would win?

RNR
11-22-2009, 02:50 PM
He better live to his word.

He will as I talk much better than I type and I will trash him without mercy. There are also several Chief fans that I have been egging on all week after he said that to me very willing to pile on.

PhillyChiefFan
11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
I am SURROUNDED by them at my new job about 3 hours outside of Pittsburgh. Haha, I think I'll wear my Jersey tomorrow!!!one!!11

KcMizzou
11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
I was surprised this board hasn't been trashed with Steelers fans this week.I figure we weren't dangerous enough to be worth the trouble.

Arrowhead was, though... and we sent them home disappointed... which is cool.

RNR
11-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Any way we could convince you to keep rooting for KC? We could take up a collection.

Nope one time thing, it was fun it is over~

Psyko Tek
11-22-2009, 03:16 PM

they are above us
not worth discuccion

ROFL

Baby Lee
11-22-2009, 03:19 PM
My boss is a huge Chiefs fan. He owns season tickets the whole nine yards. As you can guess several of the guys I work with are Chief fans. We there is a production that is a Steeler fanatic and he talks shit non stop. Well last week he was talking so much trash I told him he had done something that had never been done. I told him I would pull for KC, something I have never done. I said it would be worth the trash talk from the KC fans just to shut him up. He then stated that there was noway the Steelers could lose to KC and if they did he would not watch football the rest of the year or talk about it. Monday is going to be fun~

How perverse is it that I suddenly wanted the Steelers to win the next SB, just because some anonymous Steelers fan who's friends with a Raiders fan wouldn't be able to watch it.

KC Jones
11-22-2009, 03:22 PM
The Steelers fan at our office called me at the end of the game... unfortunately he's out next week or he would have been getting a ton of shit from all the donx fans here.

Valiant
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Yeah we ran into a slew of Steelers fans this week at HOoters.. Were not talking shit at all, good average fans.. Feel for them, because this was a lose/lose for the fan.. They were expected to trounce the Chiefs, if they did not, it would look bad... Them losing is a whole other level..

Some of them are probably on suicide watch..

Bwana
11-22-2009, 03:35 PM
:thumb:

memyselfI
11-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Rush Limbaugh. :)

KcMizzou
11-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Nope one time thing, it was fun it is over~Alright damnit... go back to your team, and Russel.

Pablo
11-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Alright damnit... go back to your team, and Russel.That poor bench is getting worked extra hard this week.

kcfanXIII
11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
steelers run a class organization, i would like to think that bleeds through to their fans. i wasn't at the game, so i couldn't tell you how they were acting inside arrowhead today though.

RNR
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
How perverse is it that I suddenly wanted the Steelers to win the next SB, just because some anonymous Steelers fan who's friends with a Raiders fan wouldn't be able to watch it.

LMAO no more strange than me spending 3 hours pulling for the Chiefs I guess~

Raised On Riots
11-22-2009, 03:59 PM

This.

Man, I think Mitch is gonna' cry talking about Charles right now.

CrazyPhuD
11-22-2009, 04:02 PM
steelers run a class organization, i would like to think that bleeds through to their fans. i wasn't at the game, so i couldn't tell you how they were acting inside arrowhead today though.

Actually steelers fans are some of the exact opposite of class act. I lived there for far too long and they are some of the worst fans I've seen(and I've gone to raiders games). I will never have sympathy for steelers fans. To me they are right up there with cowboys fans.

RNR
11-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Actually steelers fans are some of the exact opposite of class act. I lived there for far too long and they are some of the worst fans I've seen(and I've gone to raiders games). I will never have sympathy for steelers fans. To me they are right up there with cowboys fans.

I don't know many Steelers fans. This guy is a good guy other than football. He walks around like a bandy rooster talking all cocky. It will be fun plucking his feathers Monday~

MahiMike
11-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Same here. My boss, director, co-workers. Gonna be fun tomorrow!

RNR
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
:clap: ROFL LMAO The Raiders just beat the team that swept the Steelers. Being him is going to be no fun at all~

KcMizzou
11-22-2009, 05:23 PM
:clap: ROFL LMAO The Raiders just beat the team that swept the Steelers. Being him is going to be no fun at all~Ruin him!!! Heheh.

RNR
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Ruin him!!! Heheh.

Wow I had two wins today! Although the first one was somewhat surreal :spock:

Bwana
11-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Congrats on your one win RNR! Great finish.

KcMizzou
Wow I had two wins today! Although the first one was somewhat surreal :spock:Heh, tell me about it...

CrazyPhuD
:clap: ROFL LMAO The Raiders just beat the team that swept the Steelers. Being him is going to be no fun at all~

:clap: awesome give him hell!

LaChapelle
11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Only AFC West team to loose?
HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE

POND_OF_RED
11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
He's just going to say he isn't talking about football the rest of the season when you bring it up. He gave himself a nice out.

Dartgod
11-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Some were fine but most were annoying. The loudmouth bitch in the row in front of us was especially obnoxious. She hit my brother in the face once when she was swinging her "terrible towel". I laughed my ass off when she came back from a smoke break bitching because a "fucking Chiefs fan" grabbed her towel and ran off with it.

The look on her face was priceless as she was leaving after Chambers' 61 yard catch.

One more thing about the Steelers fans that surprised me was that they only made a bunch of noise when the Steelers were on offense. They were generally quiet when the Chiefs had the ball except at the end of regulation and in OT. I figured they would be smarter than that.

RNR
11-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Congrats on your one win RNR! Great finish.

Due to Oakland and KC being bottom dwellers and this guys non stop blowhard smack I was able to pull for KC and have fun doing so. I cant wait to tell him that this weekend clearly shows that if KC and Oakland played in that division they would be competing for the title ;) Also to wish him luck watching the NHL and not to bother talking to me about it because hockey blows~

Raised On Riots
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Some were fine but most were annoying. The loudmouth bitch in the row in front of us was especially obnoxious. She hit my brother in the face once when she was swinging her "terrible towel". I laughed my ass off when she came back from a smoke break bitching because a "fucking Chiefs fan" grabbed her towel and ran off with it.

The look on her face was priceless as she was leaving after Chambers' 61 yard catch.

One more thing about the Steelers fans that surprised me was that they only made a bunch of noise when the Steelers were on offense. They were generally quiet when the Chiefs had the ball except at the end of regulation and in OT. I figured they would be smarter than that.

http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/lolcano.gif

RNR
11-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Well guess who did not show up today :rolleyes: :shake:

Goldmember
11-23-2009, 08:12 AM
He's probably planning a "Go postal" day at the office. I'd get out if I was you.

Stinger
11-23-2009, 08:15 AM

The words "is a pussy" should be worked into a sentence every time someone in the office talks to him for the rest of the season.

OnTheWarpath58
11-23-2009, 08:44 AM
His day has just gotten worse...

Adam Schefter just reported that Charlie Batch injured his wrist in OT, and will require surgery - missing 6 weeks.

Dennis Dixon will likely play against Baltimore next week.

RNR
11-23-2009, 09:34 AM
All he did was put off the inevitable :D

CaliforniaChief
11-23-2009, 09:38 AM

People like that are losers. If you're going to run smack, you need to learn how to take it. What a puss!!!

Gonzo
11-23-2009, 09:42 AM
His day has just gotten worse...

Adam Schefter just reported that Charlie Batch injured his wrist in OT, and will require surgery - missing 6 weeks.

Dennis Dixon will likely play against Baltimore next week.

Well shit... That's not good.

Every time the Chiefs hurt a QB, the league comes up with a new rule to protect them.
Pretty soon, a QB sack is going to be when the defensive player runs up to the QB and yells, "BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!"

If the QB get's rid of the ball before the third "BOOGA" it'll be rulled a pressure.

DumbHillbillies
11-23-2009, 10:08 AM
That poor bench is getting worked extra hard this week.

LMAO

DumbHillbillies
11-23-2009, 10:12 AM

What a punk.

underEJ
11-23-2009, 10:27 AM

My friend used our tickets and had a bitch of a time with the swinging towels from a group of Steeler fans behind her. She also said the man was so stupid that he kept saying "3 and out!!!" every time the Chiefs didn't convert a third down even if it wasn't a 3 and out. She and others around tried to explain it to him, but he wasn't getting it. She also said they were helping with the noise on Steeler offense.

I have said this numerous times when people talk about going to other stadiums, but it bears repeating. I will walk into the Oakland Coliseum any day for any game in full Chiefs gear (done it 6 times and had a great time with some fun people,) and I have been to almost all opposing stadiums that aren't brand new, but the only place I have ever feared for my safety was in Pittsburgh. I was followed in to the ladies room by this drunk fool yelling at me and bumping into me, and then the bitches in line were getting all aggressive and blocking the exit when he got them all riled up. Luckily, a stadium employee came in and radioed for security. I don't know how far they would have gone.

Raised On Riots
11-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Well shit... That's not good.

Every time the Chiefs hurt a QB, the league comes up with a new rule to protect them.
Pretty soon, a QB sack is going to be when the defensive player runs up to the QB and yells, "BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!"

If the QB get's rid of the ball before the third "BOOGA" it'll be rulled a pressure.

ROFL

Fuckin' Goodell...:cuss:

RNR
11-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Well he showed up and I have not seen a beat down that bad since the Rodney King footage. They were lined up and brutal! I hardly said a word to him as there were several who were in full attack mode.

wazu
11-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Well he showed up and I have not seen a beat down that bad since the Rodney King footage. They were lined up and brutal! I hardly said a word to him as there were several who were in full attack mode.

So is he keeping his word?

Raised On Riots
11-24-2009, 09:13 PM

Worthless without transcript.

Easy 6
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM

This is filled to Holy Overflowing with Awesomeness.

Your work pals & you keep laying it on THICK.

:arrow:, gannon Together as ONE... there are firsts for everything lol.

Psyko Tek
11-24-2009, 09:52 PM
the wner of my comapny has worn a stellers jacket since the beat denver

so monday morning i got my kc jacket
a tshirt a hat
and waited for him to make his morning rounds

fucker not only didn't where his jacket
he didn't evn say ho
here just blew through the area saying hey in general and ran back to his office

hey laid it on deep when they beat denver but now?
think he wants to be a minn fan now

RNR
11-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Worthless without transcript.

Well he spent the day walking the plant wearing a Chiefs jersey along with a huge sign hanging above his desk saying what a huge KC fan he is. Someone had a photo of him blown up with him giving the number one signal and a caption saying Chiefs. I sent the following e-mail with all management Cc...

"Keith
Out of respect we will be honoring a moment of silence at 9:00 am. Per your bet you will not watch or talk about football for the remainder of this season.
R.I.P. Keith’s football season~
Sept 10 2009 –November 22 2009
With deepest sympathy
~Jeff~"

He took it all like a man and ate his crow~

Raised On Riots
11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Well he spent the day walking the plant wearing a Chiefs jersey along with a huge sign hanging above his desk saying what a huge KC fan he is. Someone had a photo of him blown up with him giving the number one signal and a caption saying Chiefs. I sent the following e-mail with all management Cc...

"Keith
Out of respect we will be honoring a moment of silence at 9:00 am. Per your bet you will not watch or talk about football for the remainder of this season.
With deepest sympathy
~Jeff~"

ROFL Rep.

RNR
11-25-2009, 05:25 PM

"Keith
With deepest sympathy
~Jeff~"

Bump for the night crowd~

Buehler445
11-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Fuck yeah. Die Steel cunts!
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
11-25-2009, 05:39 PM

"Keith
With deepest sympathy
~Jeff~"

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Can't rep you more than once.

Okie_Apparition
11-18-2011, 06:04 PM

It's their bye
Where are those douchebags

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
STEEL MEN ARE COMING

Caseyguyrr
11-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Tebow

brett
11-19-2011, 11:35 AM
lmao sucks to be him :p, but hes ur boss

jspchief