PDA

View Full Version : Football Randoms

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Chambers not only did a good job catching the ball, but he broke up some interceptions today. Chambers also was bad ass how he got the wind knocked out of him then wanted right back in.Hali is all over the field, creating holding calls just hustling. The chiefs blitzes are well timed. Great job going hurry up catching the steelers off guard with the pope TD. Colquitt continues change field position in our favor he had one bad kick where he boomed it in the endzone and I thought that gave the steelers momentum, Succop also got the ball in the end zone for touchbacks which I thought was huge. For how frustrating it is to see Heath Miller catch balls underneth all day atleast we tackled him and didn't give up the large play. I though having some injuries down the stretch gave the chiefs D a chance to catch their breath. Everytime it seemed the D was on their heals someone would be hurt. I would be pissed if I was the steelers for calling a sweep right when they were getting yards when they wanted to the left. The defence really answered the the bell. They gave up an obscene amount of yards but that is because the O couldn't stay on the field. Mcgraw is a sure tackler. Flowers is a baller. Charles is a baller but I hope we save some of his small frame for when the games matter. Good experience for the young guys to day just being in a fire fight and getting the plays in and hanging tough. With the game going into OT we got extra snaps for players to learn. Tyson Jackson and Dorsey did a nice job today just got gassed late in the game.

LaChapelle
11-22-2009, 10:06 PM
DJ can stay on a full 8 seconds

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
I thought it was nice to see us dial up some blitzes when the steelers were hurt on the Oline.

notorious
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Chambers has been a Godsend so far.

Thank you San Diego!

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Needs more AirWolf.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
man cassel throws almost side arm sometimes gets alot of batted balls it seems.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:11 PM
I thought wade was going to muff a punt for sure to end the game. We need a bigger back for short yardage.

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 10:14 PM
We need a bigger back for short yardage.

No kidding.

I am hoping this will be addressed in the draft. I'm not thrilled nor am I overly displeased with Mike Cox's play at FB but I miss having a big guy back there that could smash the ball in for an almost guaranteed 1-2 yard gain.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
we gave up a dick ton of yards but after awhile i felt that we had the deep ball locked up atleast. Mike brown did a good job breaking down and getting Big Bens jersey on that sack late. If we face a big QB we need to lear to slow your momentum down and wrap up. People were flying at him all over the place but not slowing up to wrap,

milkman
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I thought wade was going to muff a punt for sure to end the game. We need a bigger back for short yardage.

We need a better interior line for short yardage.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
I know the D-cordinator gets alot of heat on here, but it is so nice to come out ahd have everyone standing up and not go base 4-3 or base 3-4 on passing downs. I didn't know who was coming "exept for hali" Players need to be taught if you are coming in from behind either grab the guy around the waist or just try to punch the ball out. We gave the Steelers 20 yards today because hali would tackle from behind pushing the pile forward like 7 or eight yards. Our O Lineman blow but they held up down the stretch.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:20 PM
We need a better interior line for short yardage.

that wouldn't hurt but you saw what Moore did for the steelers, he was hit at the los but was able to atleast fall forward for 3, great job by charles to not be denied extra yards today.

DaneMcCloud
11-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Okay, pissed off moment:

Dick Vermeil stated in 2001 that they were "this close" to trading up for Chambers.

Dorsey and Minnis and all those other fucks for Chambers.

Wow. How cool would that have been? That line? Trent Green? Priest Holmes?

At least he's finally a Chief.

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-22-2009, 10:26 PM
It's nice to see our that the chiefs had good timing on their blitzes and got pressure for a change

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
that wouldn't hurt but you saw what Moore did for the steelers, he was hit at the los but was able to atleast fall forward for 3, great job by charles to not be denied extra yards today.

There was a play where he was caught in the backfield but twisted and pushed to fall over the 1st down marker.

Color me impressed.

I've liked Charles from the get go and believed he was the kind of back we needed, small... agile... cut and run, for the offensive line we have. There were several plays where LJ would have been tackled for a loss where Charles made a gain... even it if was only for a yard or two.

I've been debating about whose jersey to buy since I got rid of my #27. #25 may be it.

milkman
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM

Charles has a great instinct for finding seams.

If the interior line wasn't getting pushed into the backfiled, and were instead just creating a small seam, Charles would be able to find it and get that first down.

Would a battering ram be a nice addition?

Sure.

But the interior has to get fixed before we worry about the battering ram.

JMO.

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Okay, pissed off moment:

Dick Vermeil stated in 2001 that they were "this close" to trading up for Chambers.

Dorsey and Minnis and all those other ****s for Chambers.

Wow. How cool would that have been? That line? Trent Green? Priest Holmes?

At least he's finally a Chief.

He has been one hell of a Chief so far too. I'm getting the Kennison tingles all over again.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:31 PM
We need to get a memo out to casual football fans and wives sisters and other woman. there is a player on the saints named will smith, will and smith are common names. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO WILL SMITH??? I DIDN"T KNOW HE PLAYED FOOTBALL? HAR HAR HAR HAR Every Fucking time. My mom tried to say Will Smith uh uhh uhh from hitched? OH MY GOD I WATCH FOOTBALL ALONE WITH HEADPHONES ON BECAUSE OF TIMES LIKE THAT. Thank you mom, my mom is mad at me too because today was our thanksgiving dinner and i took my plate and watched the chiefs win. Props to the fans in the stands that had a sign that said "Yeah the chiefs suck, but they are my team!"

morphius
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
There was a play where he was caught in the backfield but twisted and pushed to fall over the 1st down marker.

Color me impressed.

I've liked Charles from the get go and believed he was the kind of back we needed, small... agile... cut and run, for the offensive line we have. There were several plays where LJ would have been tackled for a loss where Charles made a gain... even it if was only for a yard or two.

I've been debating about whose jersey to buy since I got rid of my #27. #25 may be it.
Why would you curse #25 too?

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Charles has a great instinct for finding seams.

If the interior line wasn't getting pushed into the backfiled, and were instead just creating a small seam, Charles would be able to find it and get that first down.

Would a battering ram be a nice addition?

Sure.

But the interior has to get fixed before we worry about the battering ram.

JMO.

point taken, plenty of good short yard backs weren't bruisers.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:33 PM
I have to say that the announcers on the TV broadcast did a good job today, I can't remember anything too dumb by them. Gannon gave alot of love to the KC fans.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:35 PM
I see alot of EXTREME!?!?! CHIEF! and X-Factor I haven't seen Stevie Ray for awhile, what gives? Hopefully the nacho steps didn't finish him off. Chiefs did a good job loosing the coin toss in OT but still battling. Haley is entertaining, when tomlin was arguing with a ref you could read hailey's mouth "get the coach outta there"

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:36 PM
I love arrowhead, nothing says pump up our crowd more than the music today. Such new hits as Rush Tom Sawyer, Rolling stones, and Ozzy. If you were watching the Michigan state, now they were picking up some sweet sounds the crowd can sing along with.

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Why would you curse #25 too?

LMFAO

Mother fuck... was I the only one with an LJ jersey?!?!

Shit... I need to start buying Denver and Oakland gear.

Demonpenz
11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
when they were checking Big Bens eyes I heard a trainer say "whats wrong with him?" "he has a dumb look on his face" "Wait he always looks dumb"

pr_capone
11-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I see alot of EXTREME!?!?! CHIEF! and X-Factor I haven't seen Stevie Ray for awhile, what gives? Hopefully the nacho steps didn't finish him off. Chiefs did a good job loosing the coin toss in OT but still battling. Haley is entertaining, when tomlin was arguing with a ref you could read hailey's mouth "get the coach outta there"

There was a shot of the superfan crew and FDE was in the corner of the screen.

Pablo
11-22-2009, 10:43 PM
I love arrowhead, nothing says pump up our crowd more than the music today. Such new hits as Rush Tom Sawyer, Rolling stones, and Ozzy. If you were watching the Michigan state, now they were picking up some sweet sounds the crowd can sing along with.You can start me up...I'll never stop!!!

OH FUCK YEAH. LET'S GET IT ON.

Demonpenz
11-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Does H. Ward know that we haven't done the tomahawk chop for like 10 years? Even flordia state really doesn't do it, and the braves don't do it. Even though he looks vaguly indian it was somewhat satisfied to say. To the big screen YouR PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT HARDER! That would cover if he is part japanese, Indian, and part steeler of course.