PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whitlock is Reeruns new Herm

Reerun_KC
11-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Its on.... Time to unleash the phury on Whitlock in true Herm hatred fashion....

I am sick and tired of this fat fuck joke on this message board and seeing his articles posted here....

Just so you know Jason, it isnt racial, but character motivated..

Your nothing but a hack and a Stephen A Smith wanna be... This is going to be fun.

Die Jason, please choke on a chicken bone and just die!

Agent V
11-23-2009, 07:09 AM
I thought his latest article is pretty damn good.

Slainte
11-23-2009, 07:11 AM
No offense to the OP, but how many theads on the front page are written by or are largely about Jason Whitlock? I'm beginning to think most of you have a 2-ton crush on the guy...

penchief
11-23-2009, 07:23 AM
I thought his latest article is pretty damn good.

It's good enough. But, IMO, it's an attempt to save face after being exposed for being a petty vindictive hack. Haley has been nowhere near the egotistical ogre that Whitlock has painted him to be in the media. Therefore, a story about how Haley is transforming himself from ogre to likable coach means that Whitlock can be more honest about Haley without ever having to concede that he was dishonest in the first place.

|Zach|
11-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Weird.

Fish
11-23-2009, 07:59 AM
No offense to the OP, but how many theads on the front page are written by or are largely about Jason Whitlock? I'm beginning to think most of you have a 2-ton crush on the guy...

This.

Maybe I'm crazy, but if you're sick of seeing and hearing about someone in particular, starting more threads about them isn't exactly the best way to relieve that.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Mrs. Reerun is in for a treat.

Reerun_KC
11-23-2009, 08:03 AM
This.

Maybe I'm crazy, but if you're sick of seeing and hearing about someone in particular, starting more threads about them isn't exactly the best way to relieve that.

So you still have your life size Herm poster?

ROFL

Reerun_KC
11-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Mrs. Reerun is in for a treat.

:clap:

Always!

Fish
11-23-2009, 08:07 AM
So you still have your life size Herm poster?

ROFL

See... you're still totally obsessed with Herm. That's the root of this attention thread isn't it?

You tried to make it about Whitlock, but you just can't help yourself.

Reerun_KC
11-23-2009, 08:12 AM
See... you're still totally obsessed with Herm. That's the root of this attention thread isn't it?

You tried to make it about Whitlock, but you just can't help yourself.

ROFL

Dammit Fishy, you caught me....

Jack
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
I don't see any fetish here for whitlock, but please don't feed his monstrous ego by allowing him to wallow.

He is what he is: unimaginative hack who can't hold a regular job.

It's sad, Rerun and anyone who desents whitlock, that you have to qualify every post to try to avoid being labeled by the obots that your opinion is nothing more than being racist. Shades everything but the truth, I grow so weary of this.

|Zach|
11-23-2009, 08:25 AM
I don't see any fetish here for whitlock, but please don't feed his monstrous ego by allowing him to wallow.

He is what he is: unimaginative hack who can't hold a regular job.

It's sad, Rerun and anyone who desents whitlock, that you have to qualify every post to try to avoid being labeled by the obots that your opinion is nothing more than being racist. Shades everything but the truth, I grow so weary of this.

Can't hold a regular job?

Demonpenz
11-23-2009, 08:31 AM
that's why you work your ass off in college and pay your dues so you don't work a "regular" job lawlz

jwhit
11-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Haley hasn't changed at all. Nope. He's the same guy he was on opening day.

the Talking Can
11-23-2009, 08:50 AM

you don't even read your own articles, do you, Clown Shoes?

OnTheWarpath58
11-23-2009, 08:52 AM

You're wasting your time arguing with some of these guys.

You wrote a positive piece, they bitch.

Had you gone the negative route, they'd bitch.

Had you avoided writing a Chiefs piece, they'd bitch because you were dodging the subject.

penchief
11-23-2009, 08:54 AM

Had you avoided writing a Chiefs piece, they'd bitch because you were dodging the subject.

I'm glad he wrote a positive article. All I did was make an observation. One that I believe to be accurate.

jwhit
11-23-2009, 08:55 AM
you don't even read your own articles, do you, Clown Shoes?

It's called sarcasm, something you obviously can't comprehend.

Direckshun
11-23-2009, 08:56 AM

Jesus Christ, I love the Planet.

the Talking Can
11-23-2009, 08:58 AM

actually, it is really easy to read his articles and dissect them for the nonsense that they are...even easier to read his articles and point out when he contradicts himself to the point of absurdity....

you don't even have to be an intellectual a la hamas to do something so painfully simple...

or, you could avoid the obvious and go with the old red herring that people just don't like Whitlock......

the Talking Can
11-23-2009, 08:59 AM

actually, a lack of comprehension is the issue here....you being the one lacking it...

RippedmyFlesh
11-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Some one has his ear and basically said "chill out" maybe yesterday he went out of his way to mind his P's and Q's as to not embarrass dad? I don't really care why just happy to see him improving as a coach.

The Bad Guy
11-23-2009, 09:37 AM

Whitlock has put himself in this position. He blasts Haley and about how he has his doubts that he's going to amount to basically anything as a HC. And now he wants to say he's showing signs of improvement the last few weeks?

OnTheWarpath58
11-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Whitlock has put himself in this position. He blasts Haley and about how he has his doubts that he's going to amount to basically anything as a HC. And now he wants to say he's showing signs of improvement the last few weeks?

He may still have those doubts, but where does that factor into seeing improvement?

We could be seeing improvement, but Haley could still end up being an average coach.

We could be seeing improvement, and the guy may have a phenomenal career.

I don't see the issue here.

Jack
11-23-2009, 09:52 AM

You need to add one more category:

"And then there are those who don't read you at all and they bitch."

Sorry whitlock, I read more of your comments here on the CP than what you "write", and you still don't get it.

SNR
11-23-2009, 09:54 AM
hay jason next time u on pti can u plz giv a shoutout to cheifsplanet thx

Reaper16
11-23-2009, 10:27 AM
This Whitlock-bashing is getting dull. Ya'll haters are dull.

DumbHillbillies
11-23-2009, 10:45 AM
This Whitlock-bashing is getting dull. Ya'll haters are dull.

:clap: