PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Ohio Illegals Sue Cause they are being treated like illegals?

HonestChieffan
11-25-2009, 04:43 AM
So, what is up with this anyway? Looks like a great way to catch some illegals and give em a free bus ride back to Juarez.

Hispanic group sues Ohio over license plate policy
By Lisa Cornwell
Associated Press

POSTED: 02:10 p.m. EST, Nov 24, 2009

CINCINNATI: A group representing Hispanic citizens is suing Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to stop the state from canceling vehicle registrations for thousands of people who cannot provide proof of legal U.S. residency.
The League of United Latin American Citizens said today it has filed a lawsuit against Strickland and other state officials. The state sent notices in October to owners of some 47,000 motor vehicles that their vehicle registrations will be canceled if they do not provide proof of residency by Dec. 8.
The group says many of its members are hardworking people who rely on their cars to get to work and could lose their jobs if the policy is enforced.

Guru
11-25-2009, 04:56 AM
Well, if you are a legal resident then what is the problem?

pr_capone
11-25-2009, 05:13 AM
As long as the state refunds their registrations... I have absolutely ZERO problems with this policy.

YOU ARE RACIST [/bleeding heart libs]

I'm Latino, first generation born in the US. Fuck the illegals.

I want immigrants from all walks of life and racial backgrounds... but I want the ones that do things the right way.

Step #1? APPLY AND RECEIVE CITIZENSHIP.

But it is so difficult for citizens of other countries to gain citizenship... what do you expect them to do? [/bleeding heart libs]

FUCKING WAIT like everyone else that has applied has to. You want to fast track your citizenship? Enlist.

http://rlv.zcache.com/im_out_like_a_fat_kid_in_dodgeball_tshirt-p235103143659437670us19_400.jpg

|Zach|
11-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Silly lawsuit.