PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Clairvoyance

PACHIEFSFAN
11-28-2009, 09:55 PM
What is your predictions of unusual occurances that will effect the outcome of the game?

Mine? During the first quarter KC safety Daniels almost picks off a pass intended for Gates. Gates grabs Daniels face mask, defending the attempted pick, pulling off Daniels helmet, drawing a flag. In discuss (at himself) Gates throws the helmet hitting an official, resulting in another flag for unsportman like conduct. This results in Gates' ejection from the game. KC rolls to a 35-24 win!!!!

Pioli Zombie
11-28-2009, 10:05 PM
During one series Tomlinson goes to one knee and announces he has cramps. He starts yelling at his offensive linemen and desperately searches for a tampon. "Motherfucker" he shouts"I wasn't due until Tuesday!!"
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
11-28-2009, 10:15 PM
What is your predictions of unusual occurances that will effect the outcome of the game?

Mine? During the first quarter KC safety Daniels almost picks off a pass intended for Gates. Gates grabs Daniels face mask, defending the attempted pick, pulling off Daniels helmet, drawing a flag. In discuss (at himself) Gates throws the helmet hitting an official, resulting in another flag for unsportman like conduct. This results in Gates' ejection from the game. KC rolls to a 35-24 win!!!!

Drugs are bad.... mmmmkay?
Posted via Mobile Device

kcfanXIII
11-28-2009, 10:19 PM
gates better not get ejected, i need his fantasy football points

Rain Man
11-28-2009, 10:22 PM
During pregame warmups, Phillip Rivers gets into a childish argument with a fan and gets so distracted that he...oh, wait. You said "unusual occurrences".

LaChapelle
11-29-2009, 12:29 AM
I preferred Jody Foster to Julianne Moore

Rain Man
11-29-2009, 12:31 AM
On a side note, I bet that 50 percent or more of women with the last name Voyance are named Claire. It's probably irresistable to Mr. and Mrs. Voyance.

mikey23545
11-29-2009, 01:00 AM
"in discuss"?

Valiant
11-29-2009, 01:22 AM

I had something like that once.. was driving to a soccer game and this sick feeling came over me from my brain as something was not right.. I slowed down to call my girlfriend at the time if everyone was alright because I had a feeling.. About a minute later me driving more cautiously and thinking this black man runs across the highway and I slam on my brakes and barely missed.. Lucky fucker he was that my spider sense went off..

Thig Lyfe
11-29-2009, 01:23 AM
That's discussting.

Kyle DeLexus
11-29-2009, 01:42 AM
I had something like that once.. was driving to a soccer game and this sick feeling came over me from my brain as something was not right.. I slowed down to call my girlfriend at the time if everyone was alright because I had a feeling.. About a minute later me driving more cautiously and thinking this black man runs across the highway and I slam on my brakes and barely missed.. Lucky ****er he was that my spider sense went off..

I had something like this happen once. I was just driving down the road when I thought to myself something different, and then I saw 2 bicyclists riding down the rode. They were going against traffic in a smaller town, so I thought to myself jackpot the one on the right was worth 10 points and the other was a 5 pointer so I turned and followed them down the road. Sure enough right when I got to where they were, one of the dumbasses just swerves right in front of me without looking. I did slam on the brakes so it wouldn't look bad.

True story, minus the whole following them down the road intentionally thinking I'd be able to hit one. Scariest single moment of my life up to that point.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2009, 03:48 AM
Flowers intercepts Rivers first pass and takes that shit to the house.

Pioli Zombie
11-29-2009, 07:16 AM
Smelma Pitts! Anyone? Smelma Pitts!
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
11-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Chiefs lose by 23

milkman
11-29-2009, 07:35 AM
I had something like that once.. was driving to a soccer game and this sick feeling came over me from my brain as something was not right.. I slowed down to call my girlfriend at the time if everyone was alright because I had a feeling.. About a minute later me driving more cautiously and thinking this black man runs across the highway and I slam on my brakes and barely missed.. Lucky ****er he was that my spider sense went off..

You were driving to a soccer game.

It's no wonder you had that sick feeling.

bevischief
11-29-2009, 09:23 AM
I see a safety today