PDA

View Full Version : Obama I have never been more proud of my non-vote

memyselfI
12-01-2009, 08:26 PM
than I am at this moment. I refused to vote for Lite because I believed he would be a disaster for the country and a clusterf*ck for the Democrats. I quit the party instead of supporting him just because he's a Democrat. I am so happy that I chose not to cast my vote for this man and to quit the spineless weasel Democratic Party who will fall lock step behind their POTUS on this issue.

I actually feel sorry for progressives who drank the Koolade and now must live with the realization that they elected a sequal to George W. Bush.

Chocolate Hog
12-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm glad I voted for Ron Paul and all those dumb bastard who claimed they were aginst the wars voted for Obama.

HonestChieffan
12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Alan Combs is still in love with the O. Looks like the far lefties are about to explode though. Meltdown continues.

memyselfI
12-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Alan Combs is still in love with the O. Looks like the far lefties are about to explode though. Meltdown continues.

They will spew for a few days and then fall back in line. Pretty soon they will start using the same rhetoric that you and my friends on the right used when it was Regular. :shake::eek::spock::doh!::rolleyes:

dirk digler
12-01-2009, 08:41 PM
So far he done pretty much what he said he was going to do. I guess I don't understand all the angst it is not like he hid it or anything.

Saul Good
12-01-2009, 08:44 PM
So far he done pretty much what he said he was going to do. I guess I don't understand all the angst it is not like he hid it or anything.

He said that unemployment would be racing towards the teens?

HonestChieffan
12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Looks like a lot of folks are less than thrilled...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/polls/2009/dec/if-president-obama-decides-deploy-many-35000-troop/results/

dirk digler
12-01-2009, 08:46 PM

I don't remember him talking much about the unemployment rate during the campaign but that was such a long time ago I could be wrong on that.

Chocolate Hog
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM

Thats false.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LsSppYxSHk&feature=player_embedded

HonestChieffan
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
This should make the Obots sleep better...

Biden Going On All Three Morning Shows To Defend Afghan Policy

dirk digler
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Thats false.

During the campaign he talked constantly about starting the withdrawal of troops from Iraq in 16 months. Technically it will be 18 months because of the status force agreement we signed but they will be out by next year IIRC which is in line with what he campaigned on.

Captain Obvious
12-01-2009, 08:55 PM
This should make the Obots sleep better...

Biden Going On All Three Morning Shows To Defend Afghan Policy

The nerve of that man...

dirk digler
12-01-2009, 08:55 PM
The nerve of that man...

LMAO

Friendo
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Q: what is a sequal? that like a follow up to the first act? kinda like John Edwards second family?

memyselfI
12-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Q: what is a sequal? that like a follow up to the first act? kinda like John Edwards second family?

ROFLROFLROFL

You know things are bad for the Dems when they must resort to this as their rebuttal.

Friendo
12-01-2009, 09:08 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

You know things are bad for the Dems when they must resort to this as their rebuttal.

heh--I trust your judgment on this about as much as I did your (worship) preference of Johnnie.

Saul Good
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
During the campaign he talked constantly about starting the withdrawal of troops from Iraq in 16 months. Technically it will be 18 months because of the status force agreement we signed but they will be out by next year IIRC which is in line with what he campaigned on.

So you're counting this promise to sort of keep a promise as an example of him keeping his word?

If I promise to win the lottery by March of 2011 and then, in October of 2010, I promise to win the lottery by May of 2011, would you congratulate me on keeping my promise?

memyselfI
12-01-2009, 09:16 PM
heh--I trust your judgment on this about as much as I did your (worship) preference of Johnnie.

Worship? Please, when it was revealed what a loser scum Edwards regarding his infidelity I dropped support of him and did not make excuses or Opolgize for him the way Obots have continued to do.

The problem here is that the left will end up being a mirror of the right in their blind support and faith for their POTUS and his war quests.

dirk digler
12-01-2009, 09:27 PM
So you're counting this promise to sort of keep a promise as an example of him keeping his word?

If I promise to win the lottery by March of 2011 and then, in October of 2010, I promise to win the lottery by May of 2011, would you congratulate me on keeping my promise?

His hands were basically tied on this once they signed the agreement but if you want to quibble over 2 months go ahead.

In regards to your example as long as you won the lottery that is all that matters right? Just make sure you share some with me. :)

Chiefspants
12-01-2009, 09:49 PM

I am going to give him another year on unemployment, that is not something you can reverse upon a dime. I wonder what consensus view of the nation was when unemployment was shooting up during the first two years of the reagan administration.

Friendo
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
fyp

The problem here is that the left is a mirror of the right in their blind support and faith for their own POV

Wyndex
12-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Thats false.

he was talking about Iraq dipshit

BucEyedPea
12-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm glad I voted for Ron Paul and all those dumb bastard who claimed they were aginst the wars voted for Obama.

Ayup! Me too!
These days the lessor of two evils is still evil.

BucEyedPea
12-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I am going to give him another year on unemployment, that is not something you can reverse upon a dime. I wonder what consensus view of the nation was when unemployment was shooting up during the first two years of the reagan administration.

The same.

BucEyedPea
12-01-2009, 10:25 PM
In regards to your example as long as you won the lottery that is all that matters right? Just make sure you share some with me. :)

I won the Powerball but you have a gf.

FishingRod
12-02-2009, 04:09 PM
memyselfI

In this new strange Bizzaro world we live in, my thoughts on the Republican party are not so radically different than yours of the Democrat party. I do have a question I would like you to ponder and answer if you would. Do you think the Democratic party, their policies and the current state of the country would be different in a substantively had Hilary Clinton been elected president instead of Obama?

FishingRod
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
For what it is worth I don't think there would be nearly as much different as most people think if McCain had been elected. I think there would have been less bitching in Congress due to his history of trying to work both sides of the isle but I feel for your average citizen the difference in their day to day lives would be pretty hard to put a finger on. I do think his experience would have lead to any number of things being "perceived" to be in better hands but, as had been seen with the Obama love fest, perception quickly gives way to reality when the real world problems don't just vanish with a smile and a well crafted speech.

dirk digler
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I won the Powerball but you have a gf.

We brokeup

BucEyedPea
12-02-2009, 04:34 PM
We brokeup

LMAO Too late.

dirk digler
12-02-2009, 04:35 PM
LMAO Too late.

It is never too late

BucEyedPea
12-02-2009, 04:37 PM
You just want me for my money!

dirk digler
12-02-2009, 04:42 PM
You just want me for my money!

Sex is always first then money

BucEyedPea
12-02-2009, 04:48 PM
That makes me feel like an object.

Chocolate Hog
12-02-2009, 04:51 PM
he was talking about Iraq dipshit

Yea he said he was going to pull the troops out of Iraq and bring them home, Not Afghanistan you dolt. He did the bait and switch, and the useful idiots like you went along with it.

orange
12-02-2009, 05:15 PM
That makes me feel like an object.

An object with money.