PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cntrygal update

Cntrygal
12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey guys! I see I've gotten a couple messages - so I thought I would just put an update out here.

Sorry I haven't been around since I retired. I spent the remainder of the winter skiing and then the summer whitewater rafting. :D I finally broke down and got a part time job at Menards (5-9am Mon - Fri).... that way I have lots of time to ski and I'm supposed to start classes in January. My computer at home is fried (I'm at the library now). I'm hoping to have a new one soon.

Anyway- I hope you all are doing great! :) I'll check in again soon!

ChiTown
12-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey guys! I see I've gotten a couple messages - so I thought I would just put an update out here.

Sorry I haven't been around since I retired. I spent the remainder of the winter skiing and then the summer whitewater rafting. :D I finally broke down and got a part time job at Menards (5-9am Mon - Fri).... that way I have lots of time to ski and I'm supposed to start classes in January. My computer at home is fried (I'm at the library now). I'm hoping to have a new one soon.

Where do you ski at?

Simply Red
12-04-2009, 04:57 PM

whatever, worthless w/o pics. don't you know this by now? Sup girl?! ;)

Cntrygal
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Where do you ski at?

there's a couple small slopes around here, plus I hit Big Sky, Bridger Bowl and skip around in Colorado mostly. :D The whitewater was in Idaho and Montana.

Cntrygal
12-04-2009, 05:00 PM
whatever, worthless w/o pics. don't you know this by now? Sup girl?! ;)

LOL

I actually have a couple pics, but I am almost out of time on this computer... so the next time I come to the library I'll have to post a couple.

Simply Red
12-04-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL

I actually have a couple pics, but I am almost out of time on this computer... so the next time I come to the library I'll have to post a couple.

k, love ya, thanks for stopping by Cg. ;)

Mr. Laz
12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
glad you're ok :)

Delano
12-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Still in South Dakota?
Posted via Mobile Device

rockymtnchief
12-04-2009, 05:13 PM
there's a couple small slopes around here, plus I hit Big Sky, Bridger Bowl and skip around in Colorado mostly. :D The whitewater was in Idaho and Montana.

Well get ready. It's supposed to get REALLY cold next week. One of the forecasts show a high of -4 and a low of -36.

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Hey...great to hear from you. With the Buffalo game coming up, I've thought about you a couple of times. I'm not around here nearly like I used to be either; job has changed some, new curriculum, busier schedule with kids activitities as they get older, and we are contemplating a move to the east side of town....which would be a huge amount of work for a family our size--especially this time of year. So between getting our place ready for the market (or just doing some work/upgrades we had planned anyway, if we do end up staying put)....and testing the market for the right place--well, I wouldn't reccommend it in the middle of the holidays. I don't know what we are thinking, really....but between interest rates and Obama's $6,500 hand-out, we felt obligated to explore it at least.

Anyway, glad to hear you are just busy enjoying "retirement." Chris & I are headed to the Donkey game this weekend....and hoping to beat the snow to SF on Sunday. Once things settle down, I'll have to call or PM you. I hope all is well in your world, and that your mom is doing well. Until later....

:toast:

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Still in South Dakota?
Posted via Mobile Device

She bought a house on the east side of Rapid a couple of years back, unless that's changed....

rockymtnchief
12-04-2009, 05:29 PM
She bought a house on the east side of Rapid a couple of years back, unless that's changed....

Heck, I used to be in the Black Hills Ski Club. I bet I know a bunch of her friends.

btw...I've never skied in my life. I just mountain biked and hiked with the group.

Simply Red
12-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Still in South Dakota?
Posted via Mobile Device

she may've had to take cover.

Delano
12-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Hey...great to hear from you. With the Buffalo game coming up, I've thought about you a couple of times. I'm not around here nearly like I used to be either; job has changed some, new curriculum, busier schedule with kids activitities as they get older, and we are contemplating a move to the east side of town....which would be a huge amount of work for a family our size--especially this time of year. So between getting our place ready for the market (or just doing some work/upgrades we had planned anyway, if we do end up staying put)....and testing the market for the right place--well, I wouldn't reccommend it in the middle of the holidays. I don't know what we are thinking, really....but between interest rates and Obama's $6,500 hand-out, we felt obligated to explore it at least.

Anyway, glad to hear you are just busy enjoying "retirement." Chris & I are headed to the Donkey game this weekend....and hoping to beat the snow to SF on Sunday. Once things settle down, I'll have to call or PM you. I hope all is well in your world, and that your mom is doing well. Until later....

:toast:

Ewww, the east side? Really? I mean, like, c'mon man!

Frazod
12-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Good to hear from you. :thumb:

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-04-2009, 08:18 PM
You ever jerked off a 800 pound boar ?

Hammock Parties
12-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey sexy.

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Ewww, the east side? Really? I mean, like, c'mon man!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTsW75KJXO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTsW75KJXO4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

;)

Param
12-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Do u ski in a bikini? Post those

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 05:56 PM
:D

Bugeater
12-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Good to hear from you! I took my first crack at whitewater rafting when I was in Colorado this summer, I felt like someone beat the shit out of me when we were done, it certainly wasn't what I had expected.

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 05:59 PM

Bugeater
12-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Jeez, the river we were on was wimpy compared to that.

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 06:01 PM
In the next couple pictures there's two guys that ended up in the water. :D

memyselfI
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Good to see you back even in a limited capacity. :clap:

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
I stayed in the raft though!

Bugeater
12-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I came really close to going in once, the kid sitting behind me caught me though.

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 06:04 PM

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM

Cntrygal
12-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Jeez, the river we were on was wimpy compared to that.

LOL and the river was a bit low when we went.

Thig Lyfe
12-07-2009, 06:14 PM
SAVE BIG MONEY AT MENARRRRRRRDS!

Saulbadguy
12-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Hiya.