PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama might have competition from another Black Man...

petegz28
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
I like what this guy has to say.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Direckshun
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Competition in what?

Thig Lyfe
12-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Competition in what?

The Blacklympics.

BucEyedPea
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I like what this guy has to say.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP2p91dvm6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love him!

Mizzou_8541
12-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, very refreshing video. I had almost forgotten that I had the capability within myself to make choices on my own and not depend on the goverment to make them for me.

I wish I could vote for him.

Saul Good
12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Competition in what?

Obamagirl's affection.

jjjayb
12-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Black, white or purple, this man says what needs to be said. 2 thumbs up!

Guru
12-08-2009, 01:05 AM
He says all the right things. If he gets in, he damned well better back it up.

Reaper16
12-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Goddamn, he's a world-class dickbowl. He talks like Glenn Beck, even has the same haircut... only he uses violent metaphors about bayonets and charging one's enemies that the drooling simians that are apt to receive his message might take too literally.

Saggysack
12-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Ouch, this had to hurt after 20 long years.

West, who at the time was just short of having 20 years of service, was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and was in danger of receiving an 11 year prison sentence, dishonorable discharge and losing his retirement benefits. West was processed through an Article 32 hearing in November 2003, where he admitted wrongdoing, was fined $5,000 over two months for misconduct and assault.

Pablo
12-08-2009, 03:00 AM
LMAO at the stupid ass thread title.

Mizzou_8541
12-08-2009, 06:44 AM
Goddamn, he's a world-class dickbowl. He talks like Glenn Beck, even has the same haircut... only he uses violent metaphors about bayonets and charging one's enemies that the drooling simians that are apt to receive his message might take too literally.

He scares you, doesn't he?

RaiderH8r
12-08-2009, 09:05 AM
He says all the right things. If he gets in, he damned well better back it up.

I've met and he's a pretty interesting guy. He definitely carries himself like an Army man. Speaks candidly and openly about his positions. He's fairly unrefined but has passion, desire, and a belief that he can make a difference. All the things you see in people when they unpack their shit in DC. Unfortunately, that all changes fairly quickly.

Don't expect too much out of him if he gets in. He'll probably be on the minority side (although closer than they are now) and junior dickboy on the subcommittee on toilet seats for awhile. Give him a few terms before judging.

Having met him I can see him taking somebody to blows for being a cock knob. He doesn't tolerate bullshit and that's refreshing in this post modern pussified America. It's good to know I'm not the only one rocking crotch and stompin hippie skulls.

HonestChieffan
12-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I would enjoy a one on one debate between he and Barney or He and Nancy. I can picture Nan dropping the nazi tag and fireworks from then on.

jjjayb
12-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Ouch, this had to hurt after 20 long years.

Now, the rest of the story from WikiPedia you didn't post. I wonder why?

While serving in Taji, Iraq on August 20, 2003 as commander of the 2d Battalion 20th Field Artillery, 4th Infantry Division, Lieutenant Colonel West was in charge of the interrogation of an Iraqi police officer who was suspected of having information about planned attacks on American forces. According to the Iraqi police officer, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi claimed that during the interrogation, soldiers under West's supervision assaulted him attempting to get him to talk.

The police officer insisted that he did not know anything about planned attacks and was loyal to the United States Army. However, when the detainee didn't talk, Lieutenant Colonel West fired his 9mm pistol close to the man's head and at this point, the man, according to some mainstream media such as CNN[1], gave information about a planned ambush, resulting in its being thwarted. According to West, there were no further ambushes on U.S. forces in Taji until he was relieved of command on October 4, 2003.

I'm Positive he'd do the same thing again. I actually like the guy more because of this. I guess I'm just a neanderthal mouth breather though. :doh!:

Apparently not knowing where West's gun was aimed, Hamoody cracked and gave information about the planned ambush on West's convoy, thwarting the attack.

West said there were no further ambushes on U.S. forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.

"I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers," West testified to a military courtroom of observers and some teary-eyed troops formerly under his command.

Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."

More on the story here:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/12/sprj.nirq.west.ruling/index.html

Saggysack
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Now, the rest of the story from WikiPedia you didn't post. I wonder why?

Why didn't I post that? Because I can't judge him for his actions. I made no character assassination in my comment. But go ahead and make more shit up in your head about what my intentions may be.